๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰...

Door illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... Meer

- ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-cherry-

5.5K 366 164
Door illiny

Y/n Kang
you are the sole reason as to why i
feel like unalive'ing myself right now

==========

"I said, are you two looking for something? You were looking in that direction..." The man in red asked as he pointed.

"huh?! n-no. We were just passing..." Jiwoo managed to say despite trembling so much. You on the other hand, remained silent.

For the first time in years you felt fear. You were afraid. You knew how powerful this man was. Heck, he could unalive you anytime he wanted.

"Why are you lying to me?" The man asked.

"I-I'm not lying..." Jiwoo stuttered.

"You were looking inside for quite a while there. Hmm.." The man in red pondered over something. "Haven't I seen you somewhere?... Yes. That was you. The one who took my cat..." The moment he realised who Jiwoo was, you took his hand and ran the other way.

'He knows! Gotta blast!'

Although you ran, although you tried your best, it wasn't enough. Both you and Jiwoo ended up on the floor as you felt being pushed.

"And where do you think you're going...?" He warned with a scary tone. Not gar away from Jiwoo, you could hear the taps and thumps of the man's shoes, slowly getting louder.

Jiwoo still had enough strength in him to regain his balance to stand. "What? The tracker is just a kid...?" The man asked to no one in particular, forgetting about your existence.

Jiwoo tried sneaking away using his super speed, pulling you along with him however failed when his power was not working.

Both you and Jiwoo were blasted as you felt an explosion happen right behind you. Apparently, the man was enjoying torturing the both of you.

Too tired to move, you stayed lying down on the floor, closing your eyes to regain as much energy you could get.

"Sir!" You could barely hear.

"Wooin. Someone was on your tail. Thanks to you, I was able to catch him. Finally... Oh and his little helper too i guess," The man proceeded to lightly kick Jiwoo, telling him to get up.

"What the heck? He can't stand a single blow? Not much of a tracker is he? Was he trying to run away while we're distracted?" The man ponders.

"We can't have that. You'll give us trouble if you use your powers... allow me..." The man said, his power accumulating. If he could kill you right then and there, well... rest in piece Y/n.

He was about to end Jiwoo's life, and you couldn't do anything about it. You felt bad. "Stop...Please." You whispered.

"Huh? You want me to stop? How about I finish you first!" The man said, turning his attention to you.

"I must have hurt them when they tried to take me on! Now they can't use their powers to fight back!" Wooin sputters out. The man seemed genuinely surprised.

"Let me take care of them. You don't need to bother." Wooin said. The man sighed as he agreed and started walking away.

"Wait...no. I'm still angry for what he did... I'll do it myself." The man changed his mind as he walked back to where Wooin was.

"And just to make sure," Though your eyes were closed, you could hear Jiwoo screaming in pain amd agony.

"You think you can make a fool out of me? Who do you work for? Huh?" The man asked as he kicked Jiwoo over and over again. You could only listen. You couldn't bare to open your eyes to watch.

You were a coward. You didn't want to face the problem. You wanted to run away and hide in that little corner you call comfort zone and never leave that said corner.

"Sir."

Ignored

"Sir."

Ignored again

"Sir! Please stop. He's not a tracker. He isn't even after us... He took the cat away from you but he's not a tracker." Wooin explained, exposing himself in the process.

"What's this nonsense? You said you took the cat from a tracker. And now you're saying he's not a tracker?" The man questioned.

"I thought their uniform looked familiar... do they go to your school?" The man glanced at Wooin and asked, to which Wooin agreed.

"If that's true... Wooin, you lied to me," The man glared at his mentee. "How dare you lie to me!" Enraged, the man used his powers to fling Wooin into a wall.

"I'll deal with you later. I need to take care of this one first." Obviously talking about you and Jiwoo.

Unlike Jiwoo, you were very much conscious and you had enough energy. But why didn't you fight back? Why didn't you run?

You couldn't. You were afraid. A coward. But you didn't want to leave your friend's side. Not now, not ever.

"Wooin. You can't actually believe that's true. It just so happens that two awakened ones were at your school? And that awakened one happens to steal our sample?" The man was getting angrier and angrier.

"Regardless... it doesn't matter now. Whether or not he's a tracker is irrelevant. They saw our experiment. We can't let them live." You could feel the aura around you shift.

What'd you do? You opened your eyes. 'Am I about to get attacked? Again?! I just wanted to see cat...'

'Are we going to die? No. I can't let Jiwoo die just like that.'

Before the man could attack both of you, "Blast away!" You screamed, blood immediately pooling out of your mouth.

As the man was flung across, am explosion went off, however it didn't hit the man. You were kneeling on the ground, wiping the blood off of the corner of your mouth with your sleeve.

Both you and Wooin stood there staring at each other. Well, at least the both of you had the same idea in mind, kinda.

"Wooin...did.. you just attack me?" The man turned to Wooin in shock.

"I haven't yet. I missed on purpose... I'm sorry sir. I can't let you kill him." Wooin apologised.

'Wooin... thank you' was the last thing you thought before you lost most of your energy.

You could only watch as Wooin got kicked over and over again. How were you supposed to help when you had no power to do so? Plus, you were still coughing up blood. Well, that was moments before you properly blacked out.

"Oi, Jiwoo, Y/n. You guys alright? Look at you now, I told you to lie low and keep your head down. You idiots..." Kayden rambled.

"Mr. Kay...den...?" Jiwoo recognised. However, realising that you were not moving, Jiwoo began to panic. "Y/n?!"

"Don't worry about a thing. Just rest. The great Mr. Kayden will handle this." Kayden said before putting his paw on Jiwoo's forehead. Bright electric blue lightning bolts scattered throughout the area. Things were about to get interesting, and our dear Y/n was missing it.

==========

The moment you opened your eyes, your head started spinning and your throat felt dry. Sitting up, you realise that you were on the couch at Jiwoo's place. Searching for the said boy, you looked around, only to find a random ravennette grown man.

You blinked... 'Maybe I'm dreaming. Yeah that must be it...'

"Oh Y/n! You're finally awake... How'd you feel?" Jiwoo asked in concern.

'Nope not a dream. Abort mission. Retreat.' you thought as you stared at the man in front of you.

"Oi! Am I just too awesome that you're staring at me?" The man addressed your staring.

"Eep!" Shocked, you did the first thing that came to mind.

"I don't think that's the case, Mr. Kayden... I think you scared her..." Jiwoo said, watching you run behind the couch to hide, occasionally peeping from your hiding spot.

'This girl is another species of idiot' Kayden thought as he sees you peeping from behind the couch in the corner of his eyes.

"Y/n... it's fine, He's Mr. Kayden only... human." With Jiwoo's reassurance, you slowly pried away from the couch as you, for some reason, tiptoed towards Jiwoo.

"Jiwoo... does it still hurt?" You asked, realising that your phone was low on battery.

"Hm? Oh it's only a broken leg... It doesn't hurt anymore. I'm fine," Jiwoo cheerfully said. "Mr. Kayden used his powers so it would heal faster," Jiwoo pointed to the man sitting next to him.

"So?" Kayden asked you...

'huh?'

"huh?" What did he want? You tilted your head in confusion.

"After seeing me in my human form... you got anything to say..?" He said, his words tinting with hope, hoping you would call him awesome or at least compliment him.

After observing the said male for another minute or so, you looked at the mentor in the eye. He was already smirking, knowing what you were going to say.

"Oh..." Only one word and you were able to break this facade of his. How powerful.

"HA?! I SAVED BOTH YOU AND JIWOO AND THAT IS WHAT I GET?! YOU UNGRATEFU-" Kayden was cut off as you looked away from him at sat next to Jiwoo and touched the cast on Jiwoo's leg.

"Heal." Feeling your energy run through your fingers, you remembered what Kayden had taught you before.

You focused on the energy moving from your heart, to your fingers. Jiwoo felt his leg tingle a little.

You closed your eyes to concentrate more on the energy, repeating the word once again. "Heal."

"Oi! You just woke up, from overusing your powers! You're supposed to take a break! Don't use it!" Kayden had to physically pull you away from Jiwoo as he sat you on the opposite couch.

Though it was interesting watching you use your powers with his technique, Kayden had to admit that he had to keep you from using your powers for the next few days.

Just as he sat down and sighed, a bright blue flash had blinded everyone from viewing what was happening.

The next thing you knew, Kayden was a cat again...oops?

==========

To more adventures with you!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.8K 351 9
___________________________________________ ๐“ž๐“ฑ, ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต...
232K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
66.8K 1.7K 11
Risa and her best friend, Kae get themselves in an interesting situation that involves some special kittens. - - - No art in this story belongs to me...