Ninja Go (Male Reader)

By TurtleForTheWin

A male reader insert of coming into the world of Ninjago. The Master of Wind and one of the protectors of the... More

Ep 0.1 - Way of the Ninja
Ep 0.2 - The Golden Weapons
Ep 0.3 - King of Shadows
Ep 0.4 - Weapons of Destiny
Ep 1 - Rise of the Snakes
Ep 2 - Home
Ep 3 - Snakebit
Ep 4 - Never Trust A Snake
Ep 5 - Can of Worms
Ep 6 - The Snake King
Ep 7 - Tick Tock
Ep 8 - Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Ep 9 - The Royal Blacksmiths
Ninja Go: (M/n)'s love interest
Part 1 - Third times the charm...right?
Part 2 - Third times the charm... right?
Ep 10 - The Green Ninja
Ep 11 - All of Nothing
Ep 12 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Ep 13 - Day of the Great Devourer
S2: Ep 14 - Darkness Shall Rise
Ep 15 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Ep 16 - Double Trouble
Ep 18 - Child's Play
Ep 17 - Ninjaball Run
Ep 19 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Ep 20 - The Stone Army
Ep 21 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Ep 22 - The Last Voyage
Ep 23 - Island of Darkness
Ep 24 - The Last Hope
Ep 25 - Return of the Overlord
Ep 26 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
S3: Ep 27 - The Surge
Ep 28 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Ep 29 - Blackout
Ep 30 - The Curse of the Golden Master
Ep 32 - Codename: Arcturus
Ep 33 - The Void
Ep 34 - The Titanium Ninja
S4: Ep 35 - The Invitation
Ep 36 - Only One Can Remain
Ep 37 - Versus
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Persistence
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Discord
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: The Clock is Ticking
Ep 41 - Rise of the Dragon
Ep 42 - The Day of the Dragon
Ep 43 - The Greatest Fear of All
Ep 44 - The Corridor of Elders
S5: Ep 45 - Winds of Change
Ep 46 - Ghost Story
Ep 000: We Need to Talk

Ep 31 - Enter the Digiverse

2.5K 121 175
By TurtleForTheWin

Pixal plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus works on the Digiverse. When he closes his laptop, he moves a red button next to the main computer, "I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little." He starts building coaxial cables. "With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good."

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Jay put his hands on his hips.

"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us."

"And what is that?" Kai asked the professor.

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power."

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya hope.

Cyrus finishes the cables and connects them to the system, "Exactly. But if we digitize the ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse."

Jay tilts his head, "What do you mean inside the Digiverse?"

Cole huff, "Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game."

Jay had a big dopey grin on him, "I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!"

"But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program-" Pixal started but gets interrupted by the man himself.

"Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers."

This sent a little panic to Kai, "What dangers? What is she talking about?"

Cyrus moved his chair to face them, "You know how in video games you get multiple lives?"

"Yeah, whoa." Jay caught himself from falling out of one of the chairs he hop on. He stares in awe at the big screen filled with code.

"It's not like that."

Jay's whole mood drop, "Oh."

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief, "Oh just that. Ehehe, I honestly thought that there would be a chance we would be disintegrated once entering the Digiverse."

"Uh about that..." Borg started.

"Don't finish that. " Grey quickly blurted.

The screen booted up and shows a digital imprint of the front of Borg's Tower. Cryus grins, "Presto! We're up and running!"

He gets interrupted when there's a knock at the door. The elevator doors open up to reveal the citizens from their first encounter.

"Uh, how did they get in?" (Y/n) ask no one in particular.

The Postman and the other citizens barge in, "Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power."

Cyrus felt like blowing a fuse, "Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman."

The man who drops off mail glared at him as the rest of the citizens get into position, "This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows."

"Would you like to play a game?"

Everyone in the room turned to the computer.

The Postman grits his teeth, "They are playing a game. Take back the power!" He ordered and he, along with the civilians, charged at the control box.

"No, stop!" Cole shouted.

(Y/n) felt like pulling his hair out, "How is destroying it gonna 'take back the power'!?"

"We're trying to help you!" Kai tried pulling one away but gets elbow. Jay tried it too but gets knocked into his seat. (Y/n) managed to yank one away but gets bonk in the head with a spoon, causing him to yelp and hold his head.

The citizens stop attacking once the power went out. But it comes back on again and golden orbs of golden power float around them.

Nya looks around, "Where's all the power coming from?"

What Cyrus feared came true, "Golden Power. It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference."

"Can we touch them?" (Y/n)'s finger is mere centimeters away from the glowing sphere but gets his hand slapped away by Jay.

"No."

Borg's eyes widen when he realizes what's about to come, "Quick, P.I.X.A.L., we must isolate our server. If he finds out our plan to use the Techno Weapons remotely, the ninja won't stand a chance."

"Isolating server. Sir, we have an abnormal mass of power signatures." Pixal read.

"Aah! They're already here. Initiate lockdown." Cyrus activated a barricade around the Borg Tower. "Be seated, ninja. There isn't much time." He ushered.

The ninja hop into their seats as Nya turned to the citizens, "Do something useful and make sure those Nindroids don't get up here. If you ever wanna see your favorite shows again, you better get downstairs, now!"

The citizens ran to the doors and started banging on them for them to open.

"Once we're inside, what do we do?" Zane's eyes follow Borg as he gets the ninja ready for transfer.

"Put simply, reboot the system. All source code travels through the heart of the mainframe. Follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port. The Techno Blades are the keys to activate the reboot and erase all corruption from the system."

Kai started fidgeting with his armrest, "Uh, can you put it more simply?"

Cole turned to him, "Look for a big bright light, Airhead, then put your weapon in it."

He nodded, "Okay, got it. I can do that." He rests in his seat before doing a backtrack. "Hey! I'm not an airhead."

Cyrus cleared his throat, "Remember, I wrote the code, but he controls it. His turf, his rules. I'll do my best to keep you hidden from here, but the longer you go unnoticed, the better chance you have to succeed. Prepare for entry."

Kai wanted to ask one more question before they went in, "How do we know this is really gonna work and won't disintegrate us instantly?"

"Hm. I'm not sure. Let's see." He presses the big red button.

(Y/n) felt like he was space jumping. He heard rapid beats before everything in his sight became stretched and turn into code, "Aah! This is awesome!" He then saw pure white.

-----

(Y/n)'s eyes snap open. He takes a couple of breaths as his heart was still beating. "That was amazing." He whispered.

He look around, the room he was in was a replica of Borg's lab. Expect it being made out of code. He then heard a groan from Kai.

Kai blink a couple of times before his eyes adjusted. He looks around and huffs, "Argh, see? I told you it wouldn't work."

"I think it did. Look." Cole got up and pointed at transparent code running down on the elevator doors.

Zane gasp when he saw his arm covered in code, "This is most definitely the Digiverse."

"And this is most definitely awesome!" Jay started touching the desks and tools in the lab, code appearing.

(Y/n) squealed, "It's like a video game." He touch the wall and streams of code appeared going downwards, making him more excited.

Cole is memorized by the teal code, "Oh, it's like a dream." His fun was ruined when Jay punches him, making him glare at the ninja and hold his arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

Jay rolled his eyes, "Just testing the rules. First rule: Cole's a crybaby."

"We know we can still get hurt in the Digiverse. Let's stay on task. We have the keys. Now let's find that activation port." Zane apprise and the ninja are on the move.

The ninja open the window and one by one step on a ledge outside of the tower. They look down and Zane shares his observation with his team, "Borg was right. The source code appears to be moving toward the same location."

Kai nod, "Then let's follow it."

Cole crossed his arms, "Easier said than done."

(Y/n) snap his fingers, "Already done." He falls effortlessly off the tower, free falling. "Whoo-hoo, yeah!" His stomach was doing loops as his grin got bigger, the wind rapidly blowing in his face. Oh, how he loved the feeling. He lands on the ground unharmed.

Jay was bouncing on his heels and looked at the other, "Aren't you forgetting, we're in a video game, whoo-hoo!" He follows (Y/n)'s lead. "Haha, second rule: video games rule!"

"How did you do that?" Kai shouted to them.

"Just imagine it!"

Cole and Zane jump off and yell in excitement as they fall. The duo land next to Jay and (Y/n). The four of them stare up at Kai, waiting.

Kai took a couple of deep breaths, hyping himself up, "Just imagine." His head inflates, causing him to panic. "Huh? What's happening?"

(Y/n) tried to refrain from laughing but that didn't last long, "Bwahaha. No way, his head got big."

"You gotta clear your mind." Jay called from below.

"You were the one who called me an airhead!" Kai glowered.

"Uh, no, it was me actually." Cole voiced.

Kai tsk, "If anyone's an airhead, it would be (Y/n)."

(Y/n) snap at him, "Hey, just because I'm the master of wind doesn't mean I'm an airhead, airhead."

Jay rolled his eyes, wanting to be done with this, "Stop being so self-conscious and jump!"

Kai gulp when he looks down before sucking it up and jumped. Kai screams as he falls, his inflated head slowing the process. He floats in front of them.

Jay chuckled, "See? He is such an airhead." They help Kai onto the ground and his head returns to normal size.

Cole examines the code further, "Everything is flowing to the bottom of the building."

"The ashes of the Overlord." Kai breaths out.

(Y/n) shuddered in disgust as Jay turned to the fire ninja, "You mean when Lloyd defeated him in the Ultimate Battle?"

Zane rubs his chin, "It must be where the corruption all started."

"We're close. Let's go." Kai took a step forward, only for his feet to start sinking; the same thing applied to the others. They start getting pulled into the ground.

Jay tried pulling out his foot, "Argh! Who's imagining this? I can't move my feet." He and the ninja struggle to get out.

"Wasn't me."

"Not me."

"Me neither."

"Well, don't look at me."

"You think you can come into my world and get rid of me?" They notice the familiar raspy voice and the nasty eyes of the Overlord appear above them.

"Yes." (Y/n) blurted. He slaps his hands over his face and the Overlord growls. He starts to sink faster than the rest. He just blankly stares at him. Salty ass motherfucker.

Cole and Kai grab his arms and try to stop him from sinking further, or at least slower. Zane tries to reach for a crane, "I can't get it. I can't reach it."

Jay nervously smiled, "Uh, I have a sinking feeling this is it, guys."

Suddenly, the crane Zane was reaching for pulled the ninja out of the ground. Pixal's voice then comes in, "I temporarily altered the corrupted code. Hurry, I can only resist him for so long." The crane explodes.

The ninja were speechless and (Y/n) blinked, "Well, that went well."

Cole snap out of it, "We have to get to that activation port, quick!" He and the rest look down.

Jay groan, "Ugh, It's all downhill from here!"

"Just because your friend thinks she can-" The Overlord started before getting interrupted.

"I'm jumping." (Y/n) jumped off the ledge and falls at high speed.

"What? No! This is my world!" The Overlord tilts the tower upside down, making the guys go with it but the Master of Wind wasn't affected.

"But you can't change gravity, can you?" The Master of Wind laughed at him.

"This is my world!" He cried. He leaves but not before spawning jets, targeting (Y/n).

His eyes grew, "Oh shit." A sphere shell made of steel immediately surrounds him, protecting him from the lasers being shot at him, and giving him a cushion from the inside. His steal barrier crashes into the jets and breaks through the ground, fortunately unharmed.

(Y/n) catches his breath before taking a deep breath. He adds a hatch to his shell before opening it. He pops his head out and sees where he was at, there were miles of nothingness except for the flat surface going on and on. The sky, or what he thought, was dark cyan. I'm at the bottom, aren't I?

Multiple engines roar, making him snap his head up at the hole. He sees his friends vehicles from the new city entering the gap and land near him before fading away.

Cole ran towards him, along with the others, "You okay?"

(Y/n) flinch when he felt a sharp pain in his head. He moans as he rubs his head, "Ah, I think. Guess the adrenaline wear off." Black and white help him climb out.

Jay wraps an arm around him and leans on him, "You are one crazy ninja."

(Y/n) chuckled, "Thanks."

From the corner of his eye, Kai spots a glowing blue tower, "The reboot activation port! It can't be that easy, can it?"

"I'm not gonna stand around to find out." Cole ran towards the port, the rest following after him.

When the ninja reached the port and in front of a key imprint of the Techno Blades combined, Kai smirked, looking between his team, "Let's hack this thing."

They nodded and combine the blades in its plate, "Ninja, go!" The port surges with energy. Seeing their job is done, they jump off. They high-five each other before a dark matter of pixels appear in front of them, halting them.

"Enough! You may have beat my program, but you cannot beat me!" The Overlord was a towering mass of pixels, tentacles sprouting out with the sides, and his standard glowing purple eyes.

The ninja look back at the reboot activation port and see a bright light appear at the antenna. It sends a beam of light towards the reboot signal on the ground but the Overlord stands in the way and stops it. He fired it at the ninja. They yell as they scatter.

Zane shook his head and got up, "He's blocked the reboot signal. We have to complete the circuit."

"We have to move him?" Jay shriek.

"We can try."

They ran towards the enemy, jumping in the air to strike him but he knocks them into the air and grabs a hold of Jay.

"And you can fail!" The Overlord cackle and uses the blue ninja to hit away the falling ninja. The ninja groan as they regain themselves. They regroup and tried to make a plan of action.

"Fools! All your existence, you have been powered by a lie..."

Jay tried holding the bug down, "I got him! I got him!"

"...that the good guys always win. Sadly, they don't."

Kai huff, "He's too big."

Zane clenched his fist, "We cannot fail."

"Well 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall' they say." (Y/n) gets into position for another attack.

"I have the power now. Technology has made me infinite!" The Overlord roar.

Jay struggles against his captor's hold, "You let me go, you overgrown-Whoa!" The virus throws him into Zane, the two colliding roughly with the floor. "Argh."

"The Golden Ninja is mine!"

---

Zane heard a voice, "I am not alone." ​​​​His eyes shot up and excessively looks around, "Lloyd?" He closes his eyes and took a deep breath. You are not alone. He opens his eyes and stands up, walking towards the monster, "You're wrong, Overlord. Good guys may not always win, but they never give up." His gi turns to gold. "If we can't move him, go around him."

He runs at him and uses the Overlord's tentacles as steps to hop onto the head of the virus.

Kai does a double-take on the Ice ninja's new fit, "What? Zane, you're gold."

"Exactly. Even in the darkness, we have the choice to reflect the light." The port sends another beam of light and it hits Zane. But with his suit, he reflects the light near a ninja. "Cole, get into the light."

Cole believed in Zane's words, his gi turning gold, and dodge a tentacle, "Ugh, you're a genius. Catch the light, Jay." He passed the light to him.

Jay turned to gold and reflects the light to the Master of Wind from the other side of the Overlord, "Coming right at ya, (Y/n)."

"Kai, run to your position." He shouted to him.

"I'm too big to fail now."

"Come on, Kai. You can do it. Just believe." Jay clue in.

"How can I? This is not my world." Kai dodges an attack.

"Now, too little, too late. I won't allow!" The Overlord towered over him. Kai fell on his knees, despair looming over him as he stares at the ground. And it seems that the virus is 'absorbing' him.

"I allow myself!" Kai stands on his feet, his gi turning gold. The light gets reflected off of him and sends it towards the reboot signal.

"System reboot initiated."

"No, no!"

When the Overlord turned into dust, there was a flash of white.

-----

Zane's eyes flutter open and smiled, "I'm just Zane."

"You're back!" Pixal hugs him.

Kai turns to him, offering him a smile, "You're so much more than just Zane."

(Y/n) drunkenly chuckled, "Now that was a fever dream."

Nya ran through the elevator doors and smiled, "You did it!" She hugs her brother.

"You all did it."

The ninja whip their heads to the elevator and see their Sensei back to normal walking towards them, a proud look on his face. Garmadon trailing behind.

Jay grin, "Oh, Sensei, you're back!"

Kai nodded, "I knew you'd be back."

Zane turned to Pixal, "So the system is completely clear?"

She smiled once she check the computer, "There is no evidence of the Digital Overlord. He is erased."

Everyone but Garmadon cheers. He looks between them, "But what about Lloyd?"

---

Pixal tries to contact Lloyd using the communication device as the others wait anxiously behind her, "Lloyd, are you there? Do you read me?"

They get static before a voice breaks through, "I'm here. I'm all right."

They were filled with relief. Garmadon got to the com, "Son, where are you?"

"Dad? You're alive! Uh, I'm not alone. I'm in a remote village."

Garmadon smiled, "Stay where you are, we're picking you up."

"Ah, good, 'cause, uh, my Golden Power's, uh, a little spent."

Everyone laughs, but Pixal looks at Cyrus' wheelchair.

Zane comforts her, "Don't worry, we'll find him. And when we stop Pythor, all of this will be over."

She sighed as she look out the window, "I hope not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
18K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
4.6K 358 29
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
91 6 4
Again, I'm garbage at descriptions. So this is another M!Oc insert. But this one is different because instead of anime like usual, I'm doing Ninjago...