Octavius

By demimartha026

One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtai... More

introduction
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
Epilogue
Extras
Bonus
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
final bonus chapter

xxxix

205K 4.3K 10.2K
By demimartha026

FINLEY

Chest pressed to the soft pure sheets of the bed, the hair-tie in my trembling fingers as I blinked back my tears before it finally escaped and trickled down my cheek. Relentlessly pouring down like salt on an open wound. Haunted by grave reality.

I could hear my breath quickening, the stone in my stone making it difficult for me to breathe, the sound of my harsh breathing echoing in the room as I tried to calm my heart rate down.

        I felt utterly powerless, the feeling of a heart attack, a life-threatening allergic reaction, or imminent death overwhelmed me.

        "Principessa."

"No. No." I sobbed into the sheets of the bed. "Get him back. We.. we have to get him back."

        "Little boss." Soft fingers gently attempted to pry the scrunchie from my fingers yet I resisted, a low groan deep in my throat. I didn't know how long I laid on the ground, curled into a ball with tears steaming down my face, and thinking one thought.

I want to die. I can't do this.

        Everything then stilled in slow motion as if I was stuck in a time loop where I couldn't scream, I could talk and all I could do was open my mouth attempting to find that words but even words had deserted me.

        Left me. Just like he did.

        A feeling of impending doom built in me, like being thrown in a closet and locked indefinitely, and I was lost in some  abandoned–panic infested–hell with no chance that anyone would hear my terror-filled screams or run to my rescue.

        Extremely claustrophobic, I began to hyperventilate at the thought of dying. Completely alone. The feeling of complete hopelessness dawned onto me and it felt as if I was stripped of any and all control, as if the world was spinning out from under me and there was nothing to hold me down.

        A gripping sensation burned through my whole chest and throat area, as if a lethal vice was squeezing me then I started shaking literally to the core of my body.

        "Sh." My arms outstretched out of instinct, desperately fighting against the hands that gently wrapped around my waist. Swept me into his arms, my teary face pressed firmly against the rustic fabric of his suit.

        My heart started  pumping like I was running Mount Everest, frozen, suspended in motion and I used every muscle in my body to stifle a whimper, forcing myself to breathe.

        "Sh, Topolina." His raspy, deep voice spoke firmly dissipating bits and pieces of the terror I felt but it was like my mind was taunting me. Messing around with my mental state, and deceiving my reality.

        His strong arms caged around me like electric wire, the sound of water running as he placed me on the ground. My feet crumbling, shaking beneath his strong weight, unable to hold my collapsing body steady.

"Breathe. In and out. Breathe with me." The sound of the softness, and uttermost gentleness in his tone brought heart-wrecking tears to my eyes. My breathing became harsh, an odd sob gasp sound escaped my mouth, and my body started to shake violently.

        If I didn't calm down soon, I'd eventually pass out, I knew it too well.

        Then I felt the unexpected sprinkle of the cold water raining down on me like a inner cleansing, washing away the splattered crimson blood on my face—the blood of a dead man, washing away my terror, and fears.

        I gasped sharply, the deep rush of oxygen flooding my lungs as I forced myself to breathe. Forced myself to commit to such a trivial action yet it was a necessity.

Stinging cold water like pellets ricocheted off my body and soaked through my rosy, satin dress, my empty gaze fixated on the redness that covered my hands—the blood of an innocent man. Shedded blood from the fight for our love. A love that was relentless and precious than anything I had ever owned.

        "Sh." The wrinkled feeling of a cloth grazed my cheeks, then chin before wiping the water from my eyes. "Damn it. Merda. You should have closed your eyes like I asked, tesoro. Who fu-flipping jumps in the middle of a gun? Only you, amore mio. Such a fool."

Wordlessly, I watched his darkened expression; Dark amber eyes peering at me through the longest, darkest eyelashes I had ever seen, full lower lips curled with vexation.

With tattooed hands, he fisted a handful of my dark, wet curls and threaded his fingers through them like it was pure silk—gently washing every strand, and took his undivided, precious time.

        Brushing the wet strands of curls from my face, his tatted thumb firmly held onto my chin, tilting my head slightly backwards into the haven of the water.

        I stood under the water for a few minutes, quietly stuck in the thoughts of my mind as he washed every strand of my hair—almost worshipping my hair— and it was absolutely exhilarating, like free falling before plummeting into a safety net full of delicious pink cotton candy.

        I was addicted, loving the way he slowly pulled me out of the hell I was stuck in, and forced me to come up underwater for air.

"Can I help you out of your clothes?" He whispered softly, a thick honey halo encased his devastatingly gorgeous amber eyes. Calloused fingers twirling the satin straps of my dress, silently asking for permission even though he had already asked with words.

        The tiny nod of my head was everything he needed before he grabbed a fistful of my satin dress, and his hands ripped through the fabric so easily.

        Even though I was practically naked beneath the dress, his dark eyes remained on mine, maintaining eye contact as he weaved the oversized shirt over my head. Tugging the thin fabric down the length of my legs, and pressed a gentle kiss at the junction of my collarbones.

        "So quiet. Looks like I've traumatized you." His deep chuckle was low, and soft against my earlobe. Effortlessly, he swept me into his comforting arms, glancing down at my numb frame through gorgeous eyes that I always recognized.

        I felt the soft sheets pressed against my back as I could feel myself being placed on the bed, and his tall, muscular body covered mine.

        My blurry gaze flickered from the softness of his eyes to the bleeding cut scared into his skin, and the pool of red that soaked through his white suit shirt. "It's just a bullet wound, hm? Nothing to worry about." His warm voice reassured me.

        He tugged the thick duvet over my body, fingers stroking the side of my head with tenderness before he tucked me in like I was a little child terrified of the dark.

        A low sound of displeasure left my throat as I watched his tall frame saunter over to the bathroom in long strides before he walked out a few minutes later.

        Grey pajama shorts and tattoos. His shoulders, the muscles of his back, the wide expanse of smooth, ivory skin, was all exposed to my eyes. Clean, freshly kept, and no traces of blood.

        He sat at the edge of the bed, phone pressed firmly against his ear as he spoke lowly in Italian, all while playing with my fingers. Stroking my knuckles gently, and pressed a butterfly kiss against my skin.

        Then he resumed back to his original position; Chest pressed to mine practically engulfing me in a tight yet warm hug, his muscular hand rolling me over on my stomach.

        My back to his naked chest, my chest pressed against the pillow and I exhaled a low sigh.

        The bed rocked, the rustling sound of the frame bucking beneath the weight of us both. Despite the fact that I couldn't see anything but the traces of his chiseled, gorgeous face, I felt his hands kneading my backside apart like a soft massage, and suddenly, his lips mirrored the action.

        Full, sensual lips gently nibbling on my skin, his long legs crawling between my spread legs and ultimately straddling my body. The action wasn't exactly sexual or anything special—nothing much but it said enough.

        His thick, tatted fingers pulled the sheet down, exposing my back—the oversized shirt had ridden up inches to my stomach. "You're still shaking. Breathe." Gentle, wet kisses rained down my spine, the imprint of his hand over my stomach softly stroking my skin.

        Every touch felt like molten lava flooded into my veins and I was being slowly melted to my death by this man.

        Slowly, I attempted to force words despite the burning feeling of his hands grazing every aspect of my body, his soft touch annihilating to the feel. "I.. I thought.. I thought you died." My broken shards of a voice whispered quietly, barely audible at the same time.

        "And leave you? God no. I couldn't leave you even if I tried, tesoro." His gruffly voice murmured into my skin. His thumb moved lightly over my stomach, rubbing gently and I could hear the sound of my heartbeat beating furiously within my chest.

For some reason, I was unable to move past the idea of him unconscious, and laying dead. No air, no life endowed in his body. No existence.

        "It absolutely crushed me when you tried to protect me from my father. So tiny yet mighty. You do not do that again, hm? Never. The idea that I could lose you is unbearable. I protect you. What have we talked about?" He asked before his sinful mouth grazed my backside, firstly lightly then he bit my skin, almost chewing it between his teeth.

         "Don't.. don't put down my l-life for you." Darn it. I hated the fact that I had started stuttering more than usual. This was always the aftermath of my panic attack, stuttering recklessly and I couldn't get my thoughts translated into actual words.

Thankfully Octavius didn't seem to mind.. or notice. His scruffy beard scraped my skin beneath raw as his teeth tugged even harder, eliciting a gasp from my throat. "Good girl." His amused voice whispered, almost tauntingly.

        My eyes rolled back into their sockets at the weight of his words, the desperation in his actions matching the desperation in his voice.

"Why can't.. why can't.. why.." I paused fisting the soft sheets of the bed in my fingers as I attempted to focus on the actual intent of my words.

"Hm?" His teeth released my backside, and pair of strong, agile hands wrapped around my bare waist; The warm feeling of his naked chest molded with my back, pressing down firmly against my body. "Use your words, baby. Breathe, and think."

        I inhaled a deep breath just like he had instructed, trying my hardest to process my words and exactly what I wanted to say. "I-I.. I'm mad. I'm mad at you for.. for wanting to die for me. I'm so mad at the fact that you gave me back my—our scrunchie. And.. and then I couldn't find you. I couldn't see you or feel you." I whispered as I watched an angry tear trickling down my cheek and painted the pillow dry. "It sounds stupid but I can always feel you, and I couldn't."

        He was quiet for a few moments, only the sound of his harsh, deep rhythmic breathing, and I turned my head slightly looking over my shoulders. There he was. Clear as day. Clever, and sinful like the devil.

        Even in the silhouette of the dark room, his devastating beauty knocked the air out of my lungs, the crumbling emotion hidden behind those dark, intense eyes that held mine.

His breath, pure molten fire as it annihilated my skin.
Reaching out, his thick fingers held my small, clear fingers in his and laced our fingers tightly. "Can you feel me now, Topolina?"

"Yes."

"Good. I can feel you too." A tight but soft squeeze that sent galaxies colliding between us. Our gazed locked over my shoulder, the feeling of his sensual lips pressed warmly against my bare shoulder. "You were supposed to stay with Silvio. I had a plan. A plan that went to shit as soon as I saw you captured. I didn't plan for you to try and protect me. You're such a fool, tesoro. My fool, I suppose."

Tears flooded my eyes and I sniffed lightly, shaking my head in response. "You.. you scared me, and I didn't know what to do, and I really love you, and I can't refund you if.. if you're dead."

"Sh." He murmured gently, and wiped the fallen tear with his fingertips, tilting my chin back to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry for scaring you, baby but I think you scared the living hell out of Silvio when you shot him. Who was supposed to protect who?"

"What?"

Octavius chuckled deeply, and leaned in slowly to kiss the tears from my face. "He'll get over it. Everybody makes mistakes. Even my pretty baby, hm?" I nodded firmly even though I knew Silvio definitely hated me. That was his last reason.

"Everything worked out in the end. Emiliano's dead. I'm giving up the title. La famiglia. Fabiano's on his way from Italy, he'll be the Don."

        (The family)

        "What?" My jaw nearly dropped to the.. well.. non-existent ground as I heard those words. So firm, and assured. Like he had been thinking about it for a while, and he had already made his mind but today gave him the reassurance he needed.

        A salivating, dimpled smile could be deciphered in the dark room, the hardened features of his face unexpectedly softening.

        "It won't be immediate but it's been finalized. It seems I can't have both anymore. I always said if it ever came down to choosing between you and the famiglia, it would never be a question. It's always you, Finley Van Doren." His voice held traces of amusement, authority and love all at the same time.

Strong hands squeezed my hips firmly, then the gentle stroking of my stomach; My entire body burned, feeling his muscular body pressed into mine, and my throat was choked with butterflies, and shock that I couldn't make a sound.

        "I hate you." I choked out of nowhere which made him chuckle. His body rumbled with deep laughter against mine, the low, throaty sound of his joy bouncing off the walls.

        His hand brushed the side of my face and lightly trailed up to my chin, tilting my face to his. Demanding my undivided attention like the greedy, possessive man he was. My possessive man.

        His dark eyes flicked back and forth, as though searching for an answer in my eyes or perhaps the deep blush on my face or my burning mouth. Then he pressed his forehead against mine and breathed in the scent of my skin.

"You hate me, amore mio?" His rich, soothing voice felt like a caress over me as he leaned in slowly, brushing his sinful lips against mine. So slow, gentle, taking his precious time to torture me. "Hate me but we're not finished yet. No even close.

        "You can't do that.. you can't. It's your life.. your world. You can't just give up everything. You can't."

        "Yes I can. Watch me, tesoro."

        I gazed at him with narrowed eyes. "Octavius. You can't-"

        Watching me through half-lidded eyes, he wrapped his whole fist around my dark hair. Not once. Twice. Then he used that opportunity, jerking my face backward as to watch him. "Tell me what to fuckin' do again, Topolina." He grumbled darkly in a voice rough against my skin.

He ran his tainted hand up my spine, sending bursts of shivers through me. "It's decided. Don't ask me to choose anything over you. I won't. That's non-negotiable."

        We gazed at each other silently yet filled with so much emotion that I forgot to occasionally breathe. Everything grew fuzzy as the room blurred until I couldn't focus on anything but his face.

The sparkling electricity surging between us; his heartbeat rapid against my skin, the husky scent of his cologne surrounding me like a blanket. "I hate you." I quietly whispered.

        A flash of amusement crossed across his face. "Hm? You hate me? Non lo faccio. Ti amo con ogni osso del mio corpo. I love watching your beautiful face break out in a smile when I tell those stupid jokes you love so much. Those big brown eyes with fierce light looking at me, bright enough to light my damn world, and I would kill anyone who tried to even steal that light away from you. Without a doubt." He told me in a deep voice that came dangerously close to a growl.

(I don't. I love you with every bone in my body)

        "You wouldn't."

"You must not know me, tesoro." Dropping his head lowly, he pressed a firm, chaste kiss to my lips and goosebumps broke everywhere on my body. From head to toe. Jesus Christ.

        "And then.. there's this." Large hands slipped beneath my shirt and cupped my aching core, deeply carving the imprint of his name over my clit with his thumb.

"This pussy. My pussy. The way your hot little pussy clenches around me every time I move a muscle or say a word. I don't have to say a thing. Like this." His thumb carved the last letters of his last name into my clit, rubbing gently in a circular motion.

        His index finger swept past my folds, delving into the slickness of my lips and he pinched lightly—teasingly. And I couldn't take it anymore.

I rolled my hips sensually against his hand, groaning lowly into his skin as I could feel myself floating into a suspended state of motion. Release overwhelmed my body, my vision went fuzzy gazing deep into his amber eyes and I completely shattered into oblivion, surrendering to my orgasm.

        "Tsk, filthy girl. Dirty filthy girl. Did you just orgasm after hearing me talk about giving you a orgasm, hm?"

All I could do was sob helplessly in answer because I was guilty as charged. With a low, raspy laugh, his fingers slipped out of my panties, slick with my wetness.

        He stuck both of his fingers into his mouth—fingers that had been inside me a few seconds ago—and hummed lowly.

"Mhm. Sweet just like I imagined." My mouth soon replaced the action of his fingers as he smothered my mouth in an assault of love, lust, brutal possessive kisses.

        His hands rolled me over to face him, trailing up my naked back and tugged my body closer to his. How was it possible that this huge, sexy man existed? "You love me, tesoro? Or you still need a reminder?"

        "You called me.. me a fool earlier." I retorted, my teeth drawing his bottom lips into my mouth, and I nibbled softly, rewarded by his gravelly groan of pleasure. Sheer bliss I could never find.

        His hands slid, traveled over my body, impatiently possessing my skin and branding his touch into me. Softly exploring the texture of my skin, every curve, mole with his fingertips.

"Did I? I meant my beautiful, beautiful Topolina." He whispered softly, surrendering to my fervent kisses. I whimpered when his hands slid upward to my breasts, and he cupped them in the captivity of his palm, squeezing firmly. "My sweet girl. My Finley."

And I fell in love with him all over again. Like a surrender. Like an old habit.

My heart filled with so much joy, love and happiness that I thought I would burst beneath his wild touch. "I love you." I gasped out those words, a surrender, accepting the fact that even I couldn't resist the Devil of New York.

        My greatest sin, and redemption. It was inevitable.

"I know, tesoro." He shot me of his rare, lazy smiles—a smile that didn't quite reach his dark eyes but flooded his eyes with tenderness. So free yet at home when he smiled.

        Then he kissed the special spot between my collarbones and neck so firmly that my body felt so electric against his and even my toes tingled.

        "Let's get married, baby. Two days from today. Then we'll take a trip to Italy. I'll show you where I grew up, perfect your Italian and carry you everywhere during the day. Then I'll grab your hair in big fistfuls and twist and pull it when I'm fucking you at night. Just the two of us. Say yes."

        I didn't have to think twice before I responded. I never had to think twice whenever it was Octavius. "And we'll eat brownies?" I asked, tracing the curve of his jaw then lightly tugged on his scruffy beard to capture his attention.

        Well... his attention that wasn't captivated by the perky buds protruding out of my shirt.

        "Brownies, every day. A must." He bent down slightly, biting a nipple through the fabric of my shirt. "God, I want to fuck these. Badly. Will you let me, tesoro?"

        Jesus, it wasn't about his obscene words, it was the way he asked that had me all flustered and hot. Demanding yet polite. It was every bit of a question as it was of a statement.

        He wasn't asking to claim what was his, but he was warning me. A threat. A warning. All of the above. He was merely taunting me, warning me to be ready.

        And he pounced before I could even breathe. Possessing my body with his sinful words, and desires. Just like how he said he would. All night long.

x X x

The next night, I laid in bed with him like I had done since the morning of Emiliano's death. There was something about leaving the protection of our bedroom that exhausted every muscle in me, especially since Octavius mentioned that the carpets and curtains were shredded with blood.

        He had created a bloodbath in the hunt for his father, only him. Tenderly brutal. That was the man I fell in love with, and I knew without a doubt that he wasn't a good man. Only a fool would think that. Yet he was good to me.

        With a book in hand, I watched quietly but invested like I always was whenever he came home from work, and slowly undressed while maintaining eye contact. Like he knew the effect of his eyes on me.

        Unwrapped the gold watch from his wrist, tugged his hair—dark hair that had grown to his back—into a low bun, eyes flickering over to me as he unbuttoned his suit. Precise, intense, and full of wonder like he had never seen anything like me in his life.

        "I don't think Presley would like it if you didn't sleep much tonight." He chuckled lowly, the sound like hot chocolate liquid pouring down my veins. Then he slowly unwrapped the grey tie from his neck, and stripped away his body of useless fabric of clothes.

        "Pres?"

        The dark pants pooled around his feet revealing his glorious, hard erection that burst to life as he gazed at me. "The way you're looking at me, tesoro. I'm thinking it has to do with what you need than how my day actually went. Am I right?"

        He sauntered over to the bed and pressed his mouth against my forehead, my heart skipping foolishly at the feel of his lips. "Shouldn't you getting ready to spend your last day as a unmarried woman, hm?"

        I bit down on my lips watching him through half-lidded eyes. "It.. it involved strippers and I would rather cuddle with you."

        His dark eyes deepened with an underlying desire at the word cuddle, and then they trailed down lower, fixated on the lace fabric that peeked out of the covers.

        Before I could say anything, his fingers curled around the duvet and tugged the fabric down to reveal the sheer lace bra that held the weight of my breasts.

        Then those dark eyes hunted down my soft curves, stomach and filled with intent when they realized that I wasn't wearing panties. Well, at least I had fuzzy pink socks on.

        "Topolina." His hoarse, tortured voice whispered, his jaw clenched tightly that I could see the bulging vein that appeared at his temple. "Such a dirty girl. I've had a very long day. I'm not in the mood to be teased."

        My lips curled into the smallest pout. "I'm not teasing. I have socks on, see? Want to cuddle?"

        "You're not in the state to offer anything. Merda, I need a fuckin' cold shower. Or twenty." He inhaled sharply, shutting his eyes tightly as to get himself under control.

        He didn't say anything else before he rose from the bed and resumed his customary nightly routine.

        "I can help." I whispered in a soft voice, my brown eyes meeting his.

One look. One look was all it took to set my skin ablaze.

        His dark amber eyes watched me intently. I shrunk in his presence when a deep throaty laugh escaped his lips, the slight glimpse of the silver piercing over his tongue. "That's the problem. I don't think you're exactly ready for the things I have in mind tonight."

        I watched yet again as he stripped down out of his boxers to his nakedness. His thick, pierced cock perked up slightly as he fisted his hands around it, giving it a tight squeeze. Oh god.

        "You're still sore from yesterday so I'll take of it myself. Thinking about you." He gave me a sultry look over his shoulder, eyes clouded with desire before he entered the bathroom.

        Suddenly I'm not sore anymore. Just kidding.

       And then I sat there, silently gazing holes into the wall as I listened to the water running, and the fervent sound of his husky moans and groans meant for me to hear.

        God, it sounded like heaven. Blessing my ears, tingling my skin, and left me aching for his agile hands on my clit.

        It had only been yesterday when he pounded mercilessly into me—so brutal that my hips were bruised with the imprint of his hand, the sharp pain in my core—and then made me come thrice within the span of ten minutes with only his fingers.

        Then he rode me twice, bringing me to the edge of release but denying me satisfaction till I was panting, sobbing and begging for it. Only yesterday afternoon. And here I was, greedy, needy for more. More of him. Either sexual or non-sexual. Just him. I would beg if needed, I didn't mind.

        God, what was I turning into? A sex-craved woman?

        About ten minutes later, Octavius walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging from his hips, the steam clouding the bedroom, and a sexy, salivating smile tugged on his lips. "On your belly, tesoro." He commanded in that deep, authoritative voice that had women, and their mothers stripping away their dignity.

         I didn't have to be told twice before I rolled over on my bed, my arms patiently placed by the sides of my pillow, watching intently as he entered the closet.

        Then he later embarked with nothing but boxers, the sight of his healed scars and dark tattoos captivating my eyes like I was gazing at him for the first time.

        His tall, muscular body weighed down on mine, laced fingers and my back tightly pressed to his chest, our legs hopelessly intertwined between the covers. "How was your day, tesoro?" I moaned softly in response.

        A soft kiss nestled at the back of my neck, and I could feel his erection digging into the small of my back just like he had intended to. He wanted me to feel him.

        "I should spank you till that ass of yours is red and stinging from my hand but I won't. At least not today." I shuddered at his threatening words as his fingers curled around the hook of my bra and gently unhooked the straps before discarding the fabric to the ground. "Did you think about me today, hm?"

        "Hm... nope." I laughed softly against the fabric of the pillow imagining the shocked look on his face but my laughs were quickly replaced with wild moans.

        His fingertips pressed delicately against my nipple, twisting it between his thumb, and index fingers before he pulled harshly.

        Another wild, unkept moan ripped out of my throat. "Octavius."

        "Try that again." A soft kiss pressed lightly against my spine, pair of hands fisting my breasts in his palms and he squeezed. "I missed you. So fuckin' much. Thought about my baby every minute of the day. Did you miss me, Topolina?"

        "I did." I gasped as his strong hands invaded the tightness of my thighs, separating them apart and cupped my aching core. "I thought about you.. you in class, and.. and imagined you were there with your fingers inside me. And I came."

I didn't care about my words anymore or the fact that I was humping the sheets beneath him, I was so far gone with this man that he had dragged me into the darkness he carried around. And I didn't mind.

        "Fuck. In class? Dirty, dirty girl." My juices began to soak out, coating my legs and his hands only tightened around my core. His face pressed firmly against my hair, inhaling deeply as if he was breathing in the scent of my skin, my hair... and just about everything.

"Looks like I've corrupted my good girl, haven't I? Such a dirty filthy thing." His deep, vibrating laughter tickled my skin, tatted fingers curled around a stray lock of curl, pressing a kiss to the spot behind my ear. "I'm not fuckin' you tonight, tesoro. No matter how much you beg for it."

        I grumbled lowly under my breath, the littlest pout settling on my lips. "Not fair."

        "Fair. Very fair." He pushed two thick fingers inside me without warning, rubbing lightly against my sweet spot and his mouth fell down to my shoulder blades, sucking wildly, harshly on my skin.

        I threw my head back, eyes tightly shut as I moaned out his glorious name, my horny cunt sucking his fingers into me slick and easy, without any resistance.

        It didn't take long before I was cumming on his fingers, leaking out carelessly and coated his fingers with my orgasm. "After the wedding, I'll fill your sweet pussy so full of cum that there will be hardly room to stuff my cock inside you. Tonight, you rest."

Crudely romantic. Ah, my type.

        Reluctantly, I nodded in response to his words. "Can I please taste myself?"

        He rubbed my sticky juice across both of my nipples then stuck his fingers into my mouth and I slowly sucked on it. "Jesus Christ, I've created a sex-addicted lover." His voice held traces of amusement, and a bit of remorse as his fingers stroked my hipbones, and stomach.

        "Does it hurt, tesoro?" His soft, yet vulnerable voice asked. So quietly. Filled with remorse. He was referring to the bruises that imprinted on my skin from how firmly, and tightly his hands gripped me yesterday, almost digging into my skin. "And don't fuckin' lie to me. The truth."

        "A little. I'm just sore."

His low, tortured groan vibrated through the room. "Merda. Merda. Fuck, I'm sorry, baby." His big body slowly climbed down my frame, hands gripping my hips to steady me, and I felt the soft press of his lips gently coaxing my skin.

        Kissing, planting tender kisses on my back, and spine. "I should have been gentler with you. My little love." The sincerity and love in his raspy voice almost made me burst into nothingness from the happiness that flooded my heart.

        "Let me bite you as retaliation." I told him, exhaling a soft sigh as his hands kneaded my backside, spreading my cheeks apart and he lightly bit each of them.

        "Kinky." He chuckled lowly, pressing a firm kiss to the dimples carved into my back then worked his hands into the small of my back, massaging my soft skin. Then he paused—halted his movement before I heard the rustling of clothes, the weight of his muscular frame shifted.

        Without warning, the impact of his hardened cock pressed into my spread legs and settled. No fabric or cloth separated us any longer. Bare. Skin to chest. My back to his chest. Our nakedness.

        "Fuck. New rule. No clothes in bed." His hoarse, raspy voice filled with desire whispered, then he rolled his hips slowly against me, carving his erection in my skin.

My fingers reached out, grabbing a fistful of the pillow as my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the warm sensation that flooded my body. My pulsing clit, and quivering thighs. "Octavius." God, I couldn't take any more of his teasing.

"Sh. Such a needy baby." I sobbed in a choked, desperate cry as his possessive hands trailed up my body, and grabbed a fistful of my bare flesh.

        "Do you know I walked around with an fuckin' boner today.. just thinking of you. It was the little things. The way your body shook every time I touched you. Like this." He demonstrated an example by brushing his fingertips past my nipples, and I did in fact, shake and shudder at his touch. "Your smell. The sounds you make whenever you're fast asleep."

        Jesus Christ. This man was going to be the end of me.

I couldn't see him, but I felt the presence of his mouth nibbling on the bare flesh of my backside. Like it was a feast, he twirled the tip of his tongue against my skin savoring the taste of my skin.

        "Tsk. You're soaking wet, baby. Leaking. I can practically feel it through the fuckin' sheets. Jesus. There you go making a mess, you dirty girl." The low hum that vibrated from his throat shook through my core, then he proceeded to spread my thighs wide apart.

        His hands grabbed hold of my waist, rolling me over on my back to face him. My legs were moved on their accord, wrapped around his neck, and I watched, shuddering with the knowledge of where those sinful lips would be traveling.

        I watched as they trailed lower, past my bellybutton. Past my hipbones, grazing lightly over my pubes then... then he cleaned me up with his tongue.

        Face buried into my core, the cold feeling of the silver metal pressed against my clit, slurping and sucking lightly, teasingly until I completely blacked out from the intensity.

"You're being deliberately cruel now," I mumbled softly, slowly coming back to reality as the aftermath of my orgasm dispersed. My back was molded to his chest, my bare chest pressed against the fabric of the sheets.

I could hear his silent, husky laughter against the crook of my neck, fingertips lightly tracing circles on my stomach.

        "You passed out on me, tesoro. And I haven't even fucked you today and you've already came twice all over me." His tatted fingers grabbed a fistful of my deep brown locks, twisting it slightly and then lowering his smiling mouth to the back of my neck.

I sobbed helplessly into the sheets. "Please."

"Hm? Please what? I'm not a mind reader, baby."

Unashamed, and selfish, I whispered those words I knew had been on my mind all night. "Please.. please put your cock into me, Daddy."

He inhaled sharply, nestling a firm kiss into my hair. "God, I'm too lenient with you. How could I ever deny you anything?" He murmured softly to himself before I felt his big hand wrapped around my throat, yanking my head back gently.

        And he took my mouth in a hard, thrusting kiss, going deep and aggressive enough to make me jerk against the sheets, desperate for his taste.

        "Just a little. I want to feel you. Fuck, you're practically leaking. A bit wouldn't hurt, right?" An almost silent whimper escaped my lips, begging without words for more.

        No, it wouldn't.

        Being the dominant, and possessive man he was, Octavius reached between our combined, sweaty bodies, and effortlessly flipped me over, wanting my undivided attention on him. And him alone.

"A bit." His dark amber eyes filled with determination, and he licked his palm using his saliva as lube. My heated gaze fixated on his thick, pierced cock, the slick cum that had pooled out of his tip, positioning the head of his thick cock into my wet entrance.

        My breath hitched, our dark gaze locked in the silent room as he slowly entered me, filling me up with just the tip of his cock, and nothing else. He stayed true to his word—no matter how absurd and irritating it felt.

        "Fuck. You feel so fuckin' good. Ti senti come mia." I couldn't help but clench at his crudely words; His lips bending down to meet mine, our breaths mixed together. Slowly, filled with anguish, his sensual hips moved against me, ultimately carving his name into me, and I choked out a breathless sob.

(You feel like mine)

"More. More, please." I begged in a fervent voice—almost pleading for him to fill me up with his cock. He had barely entered me, thrusting hard with the pierced tip of his cock, then he would withdrawal before he entered even further.

"No. That's what you said last time and you ended up not being able to walk for a day." His dark voice nearly growled, his mouth devouring my mouth, and tugging on my bottom lip; His big hands gripped my waist steady in place as I attempted to move my inexperienced hips faster against him.

        He paused—halted my movements yet the tip of his cock was still fused into me, thrusting lazily. His fingers held my chin, demanding my eyes to meet his.

        His eyes filled with desire, love and adoration as they stripped me apart with a single look, almost like he was taking the time to bury the memory of us right now—this exact moment in time in his head.

        My tousled deep brown locks scattered over the pure silky white of the sheets, rosy pink flustered from the heat, and my pink lips bruised and swollen from his kisses.

Bewildered, I gazed at him wondering why he had paused. "What?"

"Sei la donna più bella che abbia mai visto." His deep voice murmured softly, tainted fingertips reaching out to caress my bright red cheeks. Then he trailed his tainted fingertips down the length of my body, coaxing my skin with his soft touch. "You're dangerous, tesoro."

(You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen)

I narrowed my eyes slightly at him. "I'm not." What did that even mean?

"To me, you are. So dangerous."

My cheeks flamed at his passionate words with the knowledge that he felt what I always felt. The fact that this man was dangerous, and crudely romantic. I would do anything for this man, anything and he didn't even have to ask. That was how dangerous he truly was. "What.. what did the first part mean?"

"Hm?"

"The Italian?"

"Tomorrow. " A sexy, dimpled smile curved into his lips, and he slowly thrusted into my softness with the tip of his cock once again and then slammed into me—fully with a powerful thrust. Wildly, a breathless moan ripped out of my throat, the bed shaking beneath our combined weight, and I made the grave mistake of glancing down. My dark eyes locked on where we were connected, watching intently as the pierced tip slid in and out of my tight cunt and covered in my cream.

        Jesus, I was so wet for him—obsessed with everything about this man. My legs wrapped around his hips tightly, my fingernails digging harshly into the smooth muscle of his back and he stole my useless breath of air with the taste of his passionate lips.

        Loud whimpers shook through me, as his fingertips lightly taunted my nipples between his thumb and index fingers, a ring around the base of his cock from my juices, and I could feel it dripping down my thigh.

        The sound of sticky syrupy sounds echoed in the silent room, the bed creaking and shaking as his balls smacked against my core.

Before I could find myself lost in the pleasure, his large hands gently grabbed my waist and he flipped me over on my belly. "I don't want to break your pussy, baby." He slid the tip of his cock out of my softness and brought me to the edge of release with his fingertips.

        My breathy moans and whimpers filling the room. his husky groans rumbling from his throat at the sound of my pleasure, and I felt his warm release in my cunt.

        "Congratulations, tesoro. I just gave you a baby girl."

I snorted, unable to stop the bubbling laughter that escaped my throat. "It doesn't work like that."

"Says who?"

"Scien-" I begun to speak but I was ultimately silenced by his tatted fingers along the edge of my jaw, tucking a stray curl behind my ear delicately and then firmly pressed his mouth to mine. Sweetly consuming my mouth with his tempting, sex-laced kisses that left me forgetting about what I had been arguing about with him.

        He tugged his lips away from mine, and buried his sweaty face into the crook of my neck. "Sometimes when I think of us, I imagine our future together. In a year and a half, you'll be graduating with your degree, and a step closer to your dream. Hopefully, by then you would be bred."

        Ah, there it was. My crude Mafia man with the sweetest words ever said to a girl yet it only invoked wetness between my thighs. "The idea of you with a child—my child is the most arousing thing I've ever imagined. Everyone would know that I made you that way.. that you belonged to me. And I would take of your every need. How many babies do we want, tesoro?"

I smiled at his question as I tried to imagine the world he had built in his mind. "Maybe two first."

"Two it is. I don't care if it's a boy or girl." I could hear the pure happiness shining through his deep voice. His hands cupped my waist, and rolled me over on my back so I was clearly facing him. Soft kisses peppered over the underside of my breasts, his lips brushing past a nipple.

        "We'll buy a house in a quiet little town, spend the day eating brownies and watching Disney movies. Our dogs, and cats running around the kitchen counter. Then at night, I'll rip apart those sexy little dresses of yours you love to wear, and I'll fuck you so hard that all of the neighbors can hear. How would I take you? Missionary? From behind? Against the wall? Maybe all ways."

I laughed quietly, my fingers reaching out on their own accord and brushing past his dark inky curls, then I tugged on his scruffy beard. "Promise?"

"I'm not done, Topolina." Clear, dark amber eyes fixated on me, watching me intently as his lips traveled lower down my frame... and lower... and oh God. Gently, he used the tip of his erotic tongue licking the slickness from my thigh.

        He lightly pressed a kiss to my clit that I jerked violently. "And then I'll do it over and over again. All night. Promise."

"What about the kids?"

He slowly moved up my frame and bent his head, gently laying his cheek down on top of my breasts and closed his dark eyes. I could hear him inhale a sharp breath, stealing away the scent of my skin and he released out a slow groan.

        "We'll have Silvio, Beast and Cosimo babysit. I'm sure they'll spoil them every chance they get." Something about the way how determined his deep voice sounded made my heart pound even harder, and quicker to an usual.

        This man needed to come with a warning. He was like ice cream but without the calories, cocaine without the withdrawal, whiskey without the hangover. He was a flipping drug—my drug.   

        "It sounds like a nice future." I murmured softly, almost  a whisper in the silent room.

        Octavius lifted his face from the barricades of my breasts, pools of dark amber gazing into my eyes and he placed the softest, hottest kiss on my lips. Lingering longer than usual, tatted fingertips cupping my backside and dug softly into my flesh. "It will be."

x X x

        Like Octavius had promised, he stayed true to his words. He didn't touch me for the rest of the night—he wouldn't put his cock back into me—but he made me come once more with his mouth just to get me to sleep. And now, it was the day of our wedding. It was only meant to be a small, private gathering only open to our friends and family.

        Octavius had persuaded—well demanded for me not to invite Mama or Charley because he didn't want anything to ruin the day of our wedding. And of course, I had to invite my mother even if she wasn't my biggest supporter. She was my mother.

        I couldn't comprehend how easily it was for this man to throw a wedding like it was the easiest thing in the world but he accomplished the feat in a day. A day.

        Presley's warm voice shook me out of my thoughts, forcing me into reality. "... and... I remember telling you to get enough sleep, didn't I?" She was referring to the tiny yawn that left my lips every five seconds. Though we didn't have sex, Octavius and I stayed up for majority of the night. Talking.

        Laced fingers, skin to skin, legs intertwined with the sheets and we simply gazed at each other. Tracing every scar on his body, and the tattoo carved in his skin. It was stupid, even bizarre but words didn't have to be said to convey our emotions. And then he left abruptly in the morning before I woke up with a note, explaining that he couldn't wait to see me later at the Chapel.

        "Hello. Earth to Finnie?" Presley waved both of her hands in front of my face, trying to snap me back to reality and out of my sex-laced thoughts. Crap.

        She held the curling iron in one hand, and used another hand to tilt my flushed face to the ceiling. "I'm guessing these hickeys around your neck and skin has something to do with the yawning."

        "I couldn't sleep."

        "And Octavius helped with that, huh?"

        If I didn't think I could get any hotter, then it was useless lie because my face flushed deeper, and I could feel heat creeping from my neck and spreading down my whole body. How many hickeys did this man leave? And how noticeable was it?

        Presley merely laughed at my flustered reaction, shaking her head in amusement before she handed me a small mirror. And woah. Holy baloney. I couldn't believe the woman that I was gazing at in the mirror. So gorgeous, brown eyes sparkling with pure happiness and utter bliss.

        My skin looked so smooth, with a bit of a gleam, like textureless gauze; my makeup was simply elegant, a light eyeshadow to match my tanned skin, black eyeliner that accented my long thick eyelashes and made my deep brown doe eyes appear large, nearly black yet soft.

        My lustrous dark hair had been curled into long glossy, deep brown curls that cascaded down my back, bouncing softly with each simple movement and was pinned and styled in an elaborate upsweep.

        A few messy, soft curls left to brush in dainty wisps against my forehead, and it was hidden by the exquisite waist-length veil with the purest lace.

"It's.. gorgeous." My cracked voice murmured, almost a whisper as I tilted my head slightly to the wide, still shocked on the woman that gazed at me through the mirror. "Thank you so much, Pres."

        Presley chuckled. "It's all you, Finley. I didn't do anything You're absolutely beautiful. Octavius is one lucky man, isn't he?"

        "He is." A deep masculine voice answered from behind Presley, a voice I recognized and knew all too well. Pair—pairs of stunningly blue eyes peeked over at me and I gasped loudly, unable to keep my excitement hidden as I bolted to my feet.

        "Darcy! Hi!" I struggled to rise from the chair due to the wedding dress I was wearing. White satin dress elegant, and unusual in its simplicity made of thin, finest layers of silk trimmed with Chantilly lace. The dress clung to my slender form and outline my hips, the train cascading gently behind me.

        "I-I can't believe you're here!" I rushed out, my voice failing on me when I spotted Bellamy, Aubrey, and Riley. "And you're... you're all here."

Presley smiled shyly probably at the amount of testosterone in the room. Everyone always did at the sight of my brothers. "I'll give you guys a moment. I'll be right outside." She told me, eyes blatantly observing Riley before taking in the sight of Bellamy.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," Aubrey chuckled deeply before moving in closer for a warm hug, the sound of his suit rustling against my dress.

        Octavius told me that he wasn't sure if they would show up because their different Crime Families were currently at stuck on a disagreement, and possibly leading to war. Yet they showed.

        My older brothers, and Riley showed for one the most important day of my life, and that was enough for me.

"You look gorgeous, Bambi." Brynn told me, his dark blue eyes glowing with happiness as he pressed a firm kiss to my temple.

Darcy agreed with a firm nod. "Absolutely beautiful."

"You look so happy." Riley's dark eyes teared up, and he shook his head slowly as if trying to demand for the tears to stop. "He makes you happy, doesn't he?"

"Very. He's my best friend.. and.. and my lover." My lips curled into a small smile, my heart bursting with pure happiness at the thought.

Riley nodded slowly, wiping the tears that had managed to fall down with the handkerchief of his dark grey suit. "Good. That's enough for me. Bellamy?"

"Bels." I called out softly, my dark eyes peeking behind Darcy to find a brooding Bellamy. He sighed harshly, an arm resting against the door. "You came."

        The last time we had all been together like this was the dinner. The very awkward dinner. Of course, Bellamy had been quick and honest to admit that he didn't like the age-gap between Octavius and I.

        His dark brown eyes—my shade of eyes—fixated on my dress, and he shook his head slowly, pools of heart-breaking tears in his eyes. "You're stunning." His soft voice murmured.

        Bellamy moved from the door, slowly walking over to me, and the widest, happiest grin broke out on his face. "Dad's right. You look happy. Even if it is him, I'm glad you're happy, Finnie."

        "Thank you." My voice cracked slightly at the end, and I inhaled in a slow breath trying not to cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. "Is.. is Mama.. is she—"

        Riley's dark eyes hardened. "Blake won't be making it. Neither will your sister. They chose.. err... not to come." Of course they did. "Bambi, I know I'm not your father... and I haven't exactly been father-worthy and I didn't watch you grow up into the beautiful woman you are today. I'm also sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you from that monster."

        "Riley."

        "I would love for walk you down the aisle. If you would let me."

        Crap. Sugars, there it was. A lone tear slipped from the barricades of my eyes and slipped down my cheek.

        "Ah shit. You've made her cry now." Darcy grumbled lowly under his breath, and grabbed firm hold of his handkerchief before handing it to me. "Your makeup, kid."

        "Sugars." I laughed softly, damping the tears with Darcy's handkerchief then I gazed at Riley who was expectant of my answer. "Please. I would love for you to."

Riley smiled one of his rare dimpled smiles, the softness in his eyes. "Thank you."

"Knock knock. Little boss?"

"Cupcake!"

At the sight of the men, my brothers and Riley quietly made their way out, but not before giving them lingering glares and stares. Geez, they really don't like each other.

"Principessa." Silvio's deep, masculine voice murmured quietly as he walked into the room along with Cosimo, and Beast. My jaw slacked lowly, a sharp gasp escaping my lips as I tried searching for where I had supposedly shot him. "My shoulder, principessa. When I meant shoot, I didn't mean at me." He sighed, shaking his head with traces of amusement lingering in his voice.

My eyes dropped to the ground, and I picked at my fingers. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." He replied in a quiet voice, and even though I couldn't quite see him, I knew he still regretted the choice of handing me a gun. "You look pretty, Principessa. Come una regina mafiosa."

(Like a Mafia Queen)

        Oh ma gawd, he complimented me. Ack!

Before I could respond, Cosimo made a low sound of disapproval. "Since the boss isn't here, I can speak freely. You look absolutely divine, little boss. A dress worthy of a queen."

I couldn't help the bubbling laughter that ripped out of throat, my shoulder shaking from the intensity of my laugh. "Thank you. And thank you, Sil."

"You look gorgeous, Cupcake." Beast murmured quietly admiring my wedding dress. "I'm proud to say that I was your first friend, sì?"

"Of course, Beastie. I-I mean you can't forget the fact that I introduced you to the best juice ever."

Beast shook his head, glowing blue eyes swimming with amusement. "Agree to disagree, Cupcake."

x X x

I couldn't stop shaking. I couldn't stop the little bounce of my feet as we entered the Chapel. Presley's soft voice was murmuring reassuring words trying to relax my nerves. Riley was by my side, my arm curled around his and his tall, muscular frame was the only thing holding me upright at the moment.

    "There he is." Riley's low voice whispered as we began walking slowly towards the altar, the Canon D song flooded my ears but I couldn't. I couldn't look at him. At least not yet because I would bawl like a big baby. Yet somehow, my dark eyes caught his.

        One look. Good gracious, he was beautiful—terrifyingly sexy, a word that hadn't existed in my vocabulary until this moment.

        Fitted in a dark tuxedo that clung onto the muscles of his chest and did nothing to hide the ripped outline of his shoulders, the dark elegant calligraphy peeking out of his suit shirt, and I caught a glimpse of a new tattoo.

        One I had never seen until today.

        The word Topolina in cursive, the stunning contrasting whirls of dark red and black just hidden behind his ear. And I wondered when he had it done.

        My eyes then caught the glimpse of my cherry scrunchie around his wrist—the piece of fabric that had endlessly bounded us together from the beginning of our story—and he tugged lightly on the hair-tie. Almost like he was nervous, trying to keep himself from crying.

        My heart clenched with so much happiness, and joy as I glanced at him that I thought I would shatter into nothingness.

        Those beautiful golden pools of amber instantly fixated on me, piercing through me like ice, and they didn't move any further. The way he was gazing at me—those stunning eyes filled with so much love, adoration, desire that it looked like he had no intention of denying me a single thing.

        Like I had shattered his world by walking into his life. The corners of his sexy mouth curved upward as he held my eyes and he held a tattooed hand over his chest, as if to keep his heart from leaping out of his chest.

        I slowly wondered if God himself designed him with his bare hands, carved this gorgeous man from stone, and brought him to life.

        Like a pull of current between us, those piercing, dark eyes captivated me that I could feel myself walking forward even faster, my feet moving on their own accord.

        Riley released me slowly, a light kiss on the side of my head before he handed me to Octavius. Laced fingers tightly as an opportunity to firmly pull my body against his until there was almost no space between us.

        Foreheads rested against each other, and his big hand gently pushed the sides of my veil apart to place a soft kiss on my lips.

I hadn't gotten married before but I was absolutely sure, without a doubt that the kiss usually came after the I do's but my impatient, possessive man had decided to skip that step altogether. So impatient, so tender, and every bit of a gentleman at times.

He slid his warm hands to my face, slowly tilting my chin upward and passionately kissed me like a dying man, starved of water. Like we were finding a new language that had been lost in translation.

        Like I was a blessing bestowed upon him. I drew in a deep, staggered breath as he slid his tongue into my mouth, carving his sweet taste into my lips, and scraped his teeth against my bottom lip.

He savored and consumed my lips with a breathless, fierce kiss more aggressive than any he had given me before. He stole my soul, except he gave me new life but more than anything I knew what it meant to be his.

The electric, cosmic feeling I felt. The all consuming earth shattering and undeniable feeling that my body felt around him. My knees were weak, and quivering as he tugged his lips from mine, holding my steady with a tattooed hand on my hips.

        "Sei la donna più bella che abbia mai visto." He whispered, his voice raspy and gruff as his mint-scented breath brushed past my face. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, tesoro. I've never seen anything as beautiful as my little love."

(You're most beautiful woman I have ever seen)

I couldn't help the deep blush that settled on my face, a soft smile tugging at my lips. "Thank you."

Before he could say anything else, the officiant cleared his throat... loudly, gazing at Octavius with a look of disappointment that instantly turned to fear when my Mafia man shot him a deathly glare. "Please be nice," I murmured quietly as the officiant began speaking.

His low, husky voice whispered between us, "All my niceness are for you, Topolina, hm?" Then I felt the tip of his fingers stroking my exposed back, sending shockwaves and shudders up my spine.

        "No. Octavius. Behave." I spoke in a stern voice, my voice failing me when he had the utter audacity to grasp firm hold of my throat. Slowly drawing my face closer to his and lightly brushed his sensual mouth against mine in a devilish way.

        An action that had me begging for more instantly. Completely ignoring the idea that we were in the presence of God. "I couldn't resist. I've missed you, baby. And those big brown eyes of yours. Did you miss me, my beautiful, beautiful Finley?"

"Hm... something like that." I whispered in hushed tones trying to ignore the fact that my heart was beating so loudly in my chest that I thought it would break out. A low gasp left my throat when I felt his arms pulling me in closer.

        Tightly squeezed together, the rustic sound of his suit as it brushed against my silk dress. His tainted fingertips lightly ran down my bare arms before lacing our fingers together.

"Hm? You didn't?" Something about his dark voice sounded taunting and awoke the sleeping sex giant inside me. "What have I said about the truth? I should pull this beautiful dress up past your thigh and over your ass and fuck you. Maybe I should do it over the altar, hm?" He murmured lowly, sex dripping from his lips.

        My eyes widened a fraction, and I almost considered the idea. "You're.. you're ridiculous."

        "Am I?"

".... Please now read the vows you have written for each other." The officiant's low voice rumbled through the Chapel, and shook me back to reality, and out of my sex-laced thoughts.

With a sharp look silently admonishing Octavius, I began first with my vows that I had unfortunately forgotten the minute I gazed into those arresting, dark amber eyes. A little quiet laugh rang through the Chapel, and I heard the Presley's voice hushing them.

        I started stuttering carelessly, trying my hardest to remember the words I had practiced over and over again.

        Octavius merely stayed silent, quietly encouraging me with the warm feeling of his fingertips stroking my back, absently drawing circles to distract me. It was his own special way of communication with touch. That was his love language.

        Then I inhaled a deep breath, and started all over again, murmuring my written vows in a quiet voice. Then it was Octavius' turn to say his vows. And I did indeed tear up like a big baby. Only a little. His low voice had a husky drawl to it, speaking firmly in the silent room as he proclaimed his love for me.

        In Italian.

        Cosimo was beside him translating the words to English but I couldn't quite process the remainder of his vows after hearing the very first lines.

You are godsend to me Finley, the one who is everything I had hoped for, the one I thought existed in my imagination.

After I managed to get myself back together and under control, I slipped the silver, diamond ring into his tatted finger and he did the same for me. Before the officiant could even finish his statement, his large hand gently pulled the blusher of my veil and firmly pressed his salivating, sweet mouth to mine.

        Wildlife shot through me as he held me by the back of my head, threading his fingertips through the soft hair at my nape and then bruised his lips harshly against mine.

He slid his possessive hands down to my neck, kneading as he went, and then slowly slid his fingertips down to the end of my backless dress and my insides had completely melted.

"I fuckin' love you, Topolina." He whispered softly against my lips, the tip of his tongue slid past my teeth and he tasted the interior of my mouth, stroking the slick insides of my cheeks. "So fuckin' much. Mi ami?"

I inhaled sharply, swaying against him as his delicious tongue searched my mouth, sweetly intimate before biting down on my bottom lip, tugging firmly. "Ti amo con ogni osso del mio corpo."

(I love you with every bone in my body)

"Good." His low laughter rumbled through the Chapel, and he lifted his head to gaze into my eyes.

        Those beautiful dark pools of amber—my favorite eyes—tenderly melted into mine, and I felt his hands lift my waist and hefted me against his shoulder. "The faster we get started with the honeymoon, the quicker I can get you bred."

There it was. My possessive Mafia man with the sweetest words a girl could ever receive. Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.

        My sweet dark amber-eyed devil with the invitation to take me into the darkness he dragged around. The sexiest thing I had ever seen.

A love that wasn't soft or gentle but rough possession, claiming me, branding me, taking me in a wildfire of heat and flame that would end the world around us. A love that made me burn and made my entire body feel molten, liquid and hot.

My big, effortlessly badass Mafia boss. My Octavius.

And with a sharp, piercing look directed at me, eyes drastically softening as he possessed me body with the tip of his tongue, the tiniest brush of his lips against mine, I fell in love with him again. Over and over again.

        Like a surrender. Like an unconscious action. Like a old habit.

I fell in love with a storm... did I really think I could get out unscathed?

author's note:

currently sobbing because I don't want to let them go, and I'm not ready but I have to. this is the end of their love story.

thank you all so for reading, voting and commenting, I read each and every one of your hilarious comments and laugh. I'm beyond grateful.

a book I only wrote four months ago out of boredom, and now look at us. woah.

I love you all <3

all my love,
dee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
15.7M 569K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
18.4K 321 47
(45 chapters including bonus chapters. New edited version coming soon!!) (MAFIA HEIR SERIES BOOK 2!!) Antoni Smith-also known as Toni-looks to have...
2K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...