HE'S MINE

By wataluvsckthedck

"Come on, don't be so shy." He pulled me back into his lap; the contact between our bodies was oddly terrifyi... More

INTRO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
079
080
081
082
83
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
098
099
100
101
102
103
SEQUEL

078

1K 55 39
By wataluvsckthedck

"Okay!" I didn't want to hurt him again by asking him questions, so I did exactly what he told me to do. As I was waiting for my brother, I scrolled through my Instagram feed and guess what I saw.

I saw pictures of Baji's twin, making-out with Baji Keisuke, and they were all over my feed. They were spreading everywhere like a disease. I straightened my back and kept scrolling down, my heartbeat going faster. Someone took their pictures secretly and leaked them, people were going mad at the fact that they were siblings, which they weren't, but my concern involved little about their characters and more about them both betraying me. How can she want Baji when she has me? I groaned, gritting my teeth, what's wrong with these girls? why can't they stick with one man only?

"Take this," brother came out, smiling sweetly, "What's going on?" he questioned, concern taking over his face.

"This bitch, she---," he gasped for air, how can she cheat on me? at least, someone, only one person should love and me only, why is everyone loving someone else when they are with me? why can't they be just mine? I turned the phone's screen to my brother and he gasped.

"Forget her, you will have someone better." he quickly grabbed my phone and put it aside, "drink this." he insisted but I kept pushing his hands away.

"I am always alone brother," I felt a weird pain striking my chest.

"You wanna cry?" he said, pouting his lips out in sadness. I lifted my face and watched his face, he was watching my face like he wanted me to cry, "This is because you don't listen to you brother, I told you do t give them too much, to make them realize that they should be grateful to you for letting them walk with you." he stated, shrugging his shoulders.

"What do I do now?" I inquired, kept watching his face.

"I am not helping you." he shrugged, staring at his nails and raising his brow.

"Please!" I begged, if he didn't tell me what should I do, I will be ruined.

"Well, you didn't drink this, so why should I listen to you?" he rolled his eyes and grabbed the glass to put it away.

"I was about to drink it." I pulled the glass out of his hands and gulped it down immediately. "See? now tell me please." I begged again.

"Slap her," he spoke bitterly, "she gave you pain, you give her pain and spread these pictures as much as you can. Everyone must know you are not a coward or helpless boy, you are strong and this will scare Y/n back to your arms." the moment he pronounced her name, my heartfelt a wave of happiness, comfort. If that happens, I will be the luckiest man alive.

"I will do it." I couldn't hold back the smile, brother is right, it will work.

Y/N'S POV

I did breakfast with Yuzuha in the morning and told her about my chat with Sanzu. she was happy that we talked lol mature people, but I was still worried about him wanting to discuss something with me, that something was going to be either the death of me or the best for me.

"I will go look for him," I announced, we entered the school gate and saw a crowd gathered in the front.

"Um, wait, it is unusual." Yuzuha held my hand and pulled me back, she was worried about the rush.

"Seems like something happened," I stated, noticing how everyone was on their phones, gossiping about something.

"Yo girls!" we saw Hanma running in our direction, waving his hand and Sanzu walking behind him with his head bowed down.

"What is going on?" Yuzuha asked Hanma, Sanzu halted and slowly lifted his face, our eyes met and we both awkwardly passed a weak smile to each other.

"You haven't seen the pictures?" Hanma asked Yuzuha, they knew I didn't use Instagram so there was no point but what was on insta?

"No, what is so special about insta today?" yuzuha said under her breath while searching for her phone in her pocket.

"Hi!" sanzu whispered, leaning his body weight on one foot.

"Hey!" I asnwered shyly, rubbing my hands together.

"Hi, hey, guys, there is a storm taking over and you two are being lovey-dovey." stupid Hanma mumbled, Sanzu clenched his jaw at Hanma, who ruined our moment.

"Don't tell me your nudes got leaked," I commented after rolling my eyes at him.

"Worst!" Hanma argued, "You saw them?" he asked Yuzuha, who had her jaw meeting the ground. she seemed shocked as hell.

"Why the fuck, what the fuck!" she cussed loudly, sharing glances with us all.

"Guys don't make a big issue of it." sanzu, who I knew was too good for this world commented, Yuzuha turned the screen towards me and I wish I could just un-see what I saw.

"Whoa! I don't wanna watch them." I looked away quickly, it was disgusting for those who didn't know that Baji and Baji's twin weren't siblings and shocking for those who were seeing personally leaked images.

"Who did that?" I asked I can feel my heart beating fast. last night was she looked so chill with Mikey, I wondered what happened.

"Don't know," Hanma said, Sanzu shrugged.

"Can we talk?" sanzu, who seemed less impressed and invested in this gossip, stepped forward and murmured.

"Sure!" I said, following him as he walked ahead of me. we halted after we were away from the gossiping girls and gasping shocked guys.

"after thinking a lot, I realized what you meant in this text," he stated, looking away from me. he looked for the particular texts he was talking about while I stayed silent, catching my breath.

"this!" he said and showed me two texts.

Mikey 2:
hm, just a sight of him and you already hate me?

Me:
well I am not gonna deny that, yeah! his sight is comforting. honestly speaking, I feel better with him than I do with you.

"you thought you were talking to Mikey, and you thought he asked you about Sanzu, so your answer to him was about me?" he asked, one can see that he was scared to hear otherwise. I closed my eyes and sighed in relief, thank goodness, I was so worried that he had taken any text wrongly.

"Yes!" I finally answered and when I looked up, he had his eyes closed and there was a smile on his face. he opened his eyes and smiled at me, I did too, but my cheeks turned red instantly.

"did you cry last night?" I asked, trying to start a conversation as this whole staring thing was making me blush more. plus, I noticed how swollen his eyes were.

"a little," he smiled, gesturing witu his fingers, "you cried!" he stated.

"till my eyes got a little." I joked, smiling like a silly person.

so now what, who was gonna confess first?

"Y/n I---," he stated,

"sanzu I---," we both said in unision and we're intervened by Hanma and Yuzuha running towards us, totally shocked and terrified.

"guys come quick." Yuzuha and Hanma mumbled, they were out of breath and their faces were pale.

"why, what happened?" I asked terrified, one day they were gonna give me a heart attack.

"Baji's twin might have been unaware of these pictures as she came to school today, everyone is surrounding her and bullying her horribly." Yuzuha was shaking badly,  "the worst part is that Mikey is there and he is very pissed." she announced and my heart skipped a beat.

"let's go," Sanzu announced to Hanma and they both rushed ahead, Yuzuha and I followed them. it was going to be a hard day for Baji's twin, I don't care if she was cheating or sleeping or whatever as long as he wasn't her sibling, but nobody deserves this kind of character assassination. the worst part was the Keisuke's never gave her their name, they just hid the whole truth from the world and now she was being crucified for the sins Baji did too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.8K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
78.8K 3.7K 81
Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
19.7K 449 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
83.4K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...