When In Rome (WIR Book 1. Une...

By xxJulyLoveAllen

Rome Conti married her husband, Julian Conti, thinking she was marrying the love of her life. Until she got a... More

Cast/AN
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter-Ricardo Meets Rome and Romeo
Bonus Chapter-Ricardo Raises Rome and Romeo
Bonus Chapter-Ricardo Makes a Decision.

28

2.1K 130 18
By xxJulyLoveAllen

Rome

"Shit!" I screamed out cumming again. Magnus filled me up once more kissing my neck.

Julian was glaring at me and I blew him a kiss "So Legends really his huh?"

"Yeah" I chuckled still catching my breath

He shook his head "Why?"

I laughed. Like bent over and grabbed my stomach laughing "Same reason you cheated on me except Magnus showed me what it meant to actually be cared about and loved" I went over kissing him.

"Go take a shower I got you something that needs decorating" Magnus said

I got out the shower and seen an white robe hanging on the door. I smiled looking at it. It was beautiful and simple. I decided to do my hair to switch it up because why not. New chapter new hair.

I walked out seeing Magnus punching Julian with brass knuckles. I leaned against the doorway biting my nail looking at him.

"I think we should start asking him some questions baby"

He turned and looked at me "You look beautiful" he came over pulling me into a kiss.

"You whore" Julian said with blood falling out of his mouth "You fucking whore!"

I picked up a barbecue fork "Julian anger is not a good look on you" I shook my head then stabbed him in the shoulder making him scream.

"I loved you! And you cheated on me with this Russian bastard!"

"Hey now, I know my daddy and my parents were married. Take that back. It was mean Julian." Magnus said

"So who was helping you Julian?"

"Fuck you Rome"

"You could've but you were busy fucking someone else" I stabbed him in the thigh.

"Um Magnus I just got something. I think you wanna see it" my brother came in.

"Hello brother in law" Julian said

"Boy fuck you. Pizza making ass" he rolled his eyes and walked out.

"I'll be back. Don't have to much fun without me"

Magnus

"So something new popped up on your brothers phone but it was weird. I almost missed it" he handed me a paper

Wánchéng. Jiē xiàlái de nǚshén. Dà dǐng (It's done. Goddess next. Big top)

I read the message over and over shaking my head "This doesn't make sense. My brother doesn't know Chinese"

"It was sent the night you were shot" he pointed at the date "Oh and this. Sent a few days ago"

Zàijiàn (See you soon)

"Thanks Romeo"

"No problem brother in law" Legend was in his lap watching baby shark clapping his hands.

I leaned down kissing his head. He looked up "dada" he reached his arms up and I picked him up. "Up"

"Dada gots some work to do but I'll come get you after okay?" I sat him back in Romeos lap and he started crying.

"Dada!"

"Oh we not doing this shit again" Romeo said

I went in the hallway after finally calming Legend down and called my brothers emergency phone.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine but I need you to come to Italy. Do not tell ANYONE. That's an order understand?"

"Im on my way"

"I'll meet you when you land. There's someone I want you to meet too"

I took a deep breath leaning against the wall. My brother wasn't the rat and I had never been able to breath more clearer.

He couldn't have shot me. When I was coming in the room he was walking towards me. He couldn't have.

Who knew Chinese that knew us and was close enough to get to us? Nobody knows Chinese in that damn house. We never did business with them so there was no need too.

"You lying worthless piece of shit!"

I heard Rome yelling and ran upstairs to her room. She was bashing Julians brains in with a hammer screaming and cussing at him. I just leaned against the door and watched her.

She looked good like that.

Julian was dead but she was still hitting him and crying. Blood was splattered across her outfit and face.

She looked good enough to eat.

She was beating his dead body, his face was unrecognizable. I tried grabbing her but she swung the hammer at me and hit me in my jaw.

"Ricardo!" I yelled holding my jaw "Rome stop!" I tried grabbing her again and she swung again, I ducked in enough time not to become another Julian.

Ricardo came running in trying to grab her but she swung at him too. "Romeo!" He yelled.

Romeo came in with Legend holding him "Shit"

He looked around and I got up and grabbed Legend. Romeo went over grabbing Rome's arm, ducking her hit. He twisted her wrist making her drop the hammer. He put both her arms behind her back and kicked the back of her knees making her fall to the ground.

"Look your sons in here Rome. You want him to see you like that?"

She looked up at us and started crying. Ricardo came over leaning in front of her and hugging her. She started crying harder "What did he say?"

"He took my baby! He paid someone to kill my baby! He killed her! He killed Luna!" Romeo let her arms go and she grabbed Ricardo hugging him.

"Rome no he didn't. We were with Luna the whole..." he looked up at Julian then Romeo.

Romeo shook his head "No, no, no"

"Here take legend" I said "I'll get her in bed"

We took Rome to the spare bedroom changing her clothes and she grabbed Legend holding him tightly till she eventually cried herself to sleep.

I went out the room and met Romeo and Ricardo in the hallway. "Someone want to tell me what's going on?"

"The only time we let Luna out of our sights was when this nurse came in saying she needed to weigh Luna. We didn't think much of it because she was being weighed on the hour because of how small she was-" Ricardo said

"She was being weighed in the room at first but this nurse came in saying that the scale was messed up and needed to use the one in the nursery" Romeo wiped his eyes

"She died a few hours later, if Julian was telling the truth then that's-" Ricardo shook his head and started crying. Romeo grabbed him hugging him

"I'll look into it, just-just go take some time"

Julian's deserves worst than death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 19.2K 48
Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to life, love secrets and mafia wars
81.3K 2.4K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
407K 16.3K 47
After Kennedy Williams's father has an arranged marriage for her she must learn to face the challenges that come her way and heal from her past. Chri...
5.6M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...