Other Prompts

By promptingskenekidz

So far prompts include: Jude/Nate, Rio/Ethan, Rio/Hank, Galen/Liam More

Other Prompts
Other Prompts- Jude/Nate #2
Other Prompts- Jude/Nate Prompt #3
Other Prompts- Jude/Nate #4
Other Prompts- Jude/Nate #5
Other Prmpts= Jude/Nate #6
Prompts- Jude/Nate #7
Other Prompts- Jude/Nate #8
Other Prompts- Rio/Ethan #1
Other Prompts- Rio/Ethan #2
Rio/Ethan #3
Other Prompts- Rio/Hank
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #1
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #2
Other Prompts- Rio/Hank #2
Other Prompts- Rio/Hank #3
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #3
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #4
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #5
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #6
Other Prompts: The Fag Swag/Kill The Lights
Other Prompts- Rio/Ethan #4
Other Prompts- Rio/Ethan #5
Other Prompts- Jude/Nate #9
Other Prompts- Rio/Hank #4
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #7
Other Prompts- Character Mix
Other Prompts- Outside The Lines/Just A Spark
Galen/Liam #8
Other Prompts- Changing Will/Kill The Lights
Other Prompt
Other Prompt- The Fag Swag/Alone Together
Other Prompts- Changing Will/The Fag Swag
Other Prompts- Alone Together/The Fag Swag #2
Other Prompts- Galen/Liam #9
Other Prompts- Curtain Call/Conversion Academy
Other Prompts- The Fag Swag/Cheating The Deck
Other Prompts- Outside The Lines/Fixing The Scatter
Other Prompts- Changing Will/Swan Song
Other Prompts- Conversion Academy/Can't Even Think Straight
Other Prompts- Conversion Academy/Outside The Lines
Other Prompts- Conversion Academy/Fixing The Scatter
Other Prompts- Conversion Academy/The Stars That Night
Other Prompts- Our Own Mistakes/The Stars That Night

Other Prompts- He's My Dork/Outside The Lines

4.2K 120 33
By promptingskenekidz

Prompt: Could you do a prompt where Collie has to do a school project with Dimitri. I would like to see what would happen. 

A.N.- This was the most beautiful prompt I think I've ever gotten, god bless you. Collie and Misha are from He's My Dork, and Dimitri is from Outside The Lines!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Collie Archer looked around the classroom, hating that he had to take an art class. And Colin wasn’t even in it. Neither were and Emma. He didn’t know anyone in here, actually.

                He watched people come into the room, and his eyebrows raised as one boy strut in. The boy was wearing dark green jeans with a purple T-shirt and a blue scarf. His hair was up in a purple fohawk, and his ears were decorated with piercings, as well as a nose ring.

                He’d look hot without all that crazy shit he’s got on. Or maybe I just have a thing for guys with nose rings, Collie thought as he watched the boy sit down at a table with some others.

                “Alright, settle down everyone,” the teacher said as the bell rang. “Everyone, do the warm up drawing. Instructions are on the board.”

                Collie sighed and attempted to do the warm up drawing, failing miserably at it. He stared at his drawing in despair, blushing a little as the teacher peered over his shoulder at it.

                “So, for today,” the teacher said after a few minutes. “We’re going to partner up and do a partner project. This will require outside work, but I’m giving you the rest of the period to get started. Everyone pick a partner!”

                Everyone began to eagerly talk. Collie waited impatiently for the teacher to assign him the other leftover kid, since the class had an even number of students. Man he hated group projects.

                “Dimitri!” the teacher called, gesturing to the colorful boy.

                “Yes?” Dimitri asked, getting up and coming over. His voice was musical, coated in a light accent.

                “Would you mind partnering with Collie here? I think you two could, uh, balance each other out,” the teacher said, nodding towards Collie’s horrible drawing.

                A smirk spread on Dimitri’s face. “Certainly.” He sat down across from Collie. “Greetings. I’m Dimitri.”

                “Russian, that’s what your accent is!” Collie said. “Man, you’re hella sparkly.”

                “I radiate my fabulous personality,” Dimitri said. “What was your name?”

                “Collie,” Collie said.

                “Isn’t that a dog? Dreadful name,” Dimitri said.

                Collie blushed and glared. “Shut up, Dimitri is a stupid name.” Well, he kind of liked the sound of the name. And considering he was dating a guy named Misha, he supposed he didn’t have too much room to talk about names.

                “It’s a wonderful name!” Dimitri said. “Now, let me see that horrid drawing of yours. My wonderful baby brother could do a better job.”

                “I don’t like you,” Collie grumbled, sliding his drawing over. He checked the instructions on the board. “Alright, all we have to do is draw some sort of juxtaposition.”

                “A forest, perhaps. I’m sure even you could draw a few trees. A forest in the summer time, and a forest in the dead of winter,” Dimitri said thoughtfully.

                “Yea, sure, whatever. Since we have to work out of school, where do you want to work?” Collie asked. He tried to think of Misha’s work schedule. “I think we can work at my apartment. My boyfriend should be at work most of the night.”

                “If that’s what you please, sure. I simply need your address,” Dimitri said, sketching on the back of Collie’s drawing.

                Collie scribbled down his address and handed it to Dimitri, wondering if the guy would break in at night and dump sparkles everywhere. He had a feeling Misha would like Dimitri, and mentally promised himself to never let the two meet. The last thing he needed was a sparkly dork.

                Dimitri slid the drawing back to Collie. Collie stared at it in amazement. Dimitri had barely been paying attention when he had been doodling, but there was a beautiful rough sketch of the forests in the seasons Dimitri had described.

                “Something along those lines,” Dimitri said. “But obviously not that messy. I’m afraid I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my art.”

                “Uh…yea, this is totally messy,” Collie said, snapping his eyes away from it.

                The bell rang and he grabbed the drawing and hurried away. After school, he drove back to the apartment and waited outside until he saw Dimitri coming towards him. The guy was hard to miss.

                “Come on. Try not to get sparkles on everything,” Collie said, leading him into the apartment.

                He set up their art supplies on the kitchen table. Dimitri looked around the apartment, seeming curious, although not impressed.

                “Let’s get this over with,” Collie grumbled. “How do I draw a tree?”

                Dimitri let out an over dramatic sigh, flicking a random strand of purple hair out of his face. He got up and went around the table, standing over Collie and grabbing his hand. It would’ve seemed romantic if it wasn’t for the fact that Collie was pretty sure Dimitri was only sexually interested in rainbows.

                Dimitri guided his hand and pencil along their paper. “Like…this…”

                He released Collie’s hand, and Collie stared at the realistic looking tree outline. Dimitri sat back down and nodded at him.

                “Now you try. I’ll handle the coloring and shading,” Dimitri said.

                Collie slowly tried to recreate the drawing, only to fail horribly at it. Dimitri got up and patiently directed Collie’s hand again. He was patient, Collie would give him that. He also seemed overly amused at Collie’s failure.

                “You’re quite horrible at drawing.” Dimitri looked around the apartment, and his eyes came to land on mail dumped on the counter. “Collier? That’s your full name?”

                “Yea. Only call me Collie,” Collie said in annoyance.

                Dimitri smirked. “I prefer to use full names, Collier dear.”

                “Don’t call me Collier! Or else I’ll call you…hell, I don’t think there are nicknames for Dimitri. Dimwit?” Collie said.

                “Unoriginal,” Dimitri said, dropping into his chair, his frosty eyes flashing in amusement. “Dimitri is my full name, a name granted to me by my parents. They would not have named me Dimitri if they didn’t intend me to be called Dimitri. And yours wouldn’t have named you Collier if they didn’t intend for you to be called Collier.”

                “Whatever, hurry up and draw the rest of this so I can kick you out of my apartment,” Collie said, pushing the paper over to Dimitri.

                Dimitri began to draw, and Collie found himself fascinated by it. Dimitri seemed completely engulfed in what he was doing, oblivious to the rest of the world. His hands moved easily as he draw, his eyes focused. He sketched in the rest of Collie’s drawing and shaded the whole thing.

                “I shall color it when I return home,” Dimitri said when he was done, leaning back. He let out rich laughter. “Good luck with the rest of art class. You’re going to need it, Collier dear.”

                “We’re done. Get out,” Collie grumbled, glaring.

                Dimitri stood up and wiggled his fingers at Collie. “Farewell, Collier.”

                The door shut as Dimitri left and Collie let out a groan, hating the guy. Misha was definitely not allowed to meet him. Collie looked over and groaned more at the sparkles on the table. How on earth was he supposed to explain this to Misha?! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...