Loved You First ! Zarry !

By PlantJungleVibe

Why do you have golden brown eyes but I have green? Why do I have light skin when yours is dark? Why can't I... More

PART I
Chapter 1 - H : Collision
Chapter 2 - Z : Him!
Chapter 3 - H : Blondie Version 2.0
Chapter 4 - H : Rolling
Chapter 5 - Z : Take It Off
Chapter 6 - Z : Take Me Back
Chapter 7 - H : Falling
Chapter 8 - H : Dreams
Chapter 9 - Z : Touch
Chapter 10 - Z : Breathe
Chapter 11 - H : Lost and Found
Part II
Chapter 12 - Z : Sparkling You
Chapter 14 - H : Make a Wish !
Chapter 15 - Z : Magic
Chapter 16 - Z : Yellow
Chapter 17 - H : Together
Chapter 18 - H : NO
Chapter 19 - Z : Harry's House
Chapter 20 - Z : Just Us !
Chapter 21 - H : Catching light
Part III
Chapter 22 - Z : Flying

Chapter 13 - H : Fireworks

164 22 2
By PlantJungleVibe

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or only for recreational purpose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salvador Dali -
I don't do drugs
I am drugs

********

H

Christmas!!!

My favorite time of the year because PRESENTS 🎁
And new year's, the extended week of Christmas with more fun and games.

Gemma and I horribly danced on the dance floor, enjoying ourselves to the last minute, our bellies full of awesome candies, huge food spread and maybe, a little wine on my part.

I was always curious what it tasted like and let me tell you, it's no big deal, it's just tastes like grapes from the juice box, but tastier, smoother and sourer. Sourer - is that a word? don't know, don't care.

Mom and Dad had been discussing home renovations. Now that I was an old boy almost 7 years old, I was going to get my very own big boy room. I was very happy. I wanted a couch to play video games and have friends over, I never had sleep overs at my place, only went to my friends' houses for that.

I wanted to see the fireworks even if I felt a little sleepy. Let's face it, it was way past our bed time but the organizers had promised amazing fireworks, sparkly drinks and toys at midnight. So lot of parents had allowed us kids to be awake this one time as an exception.

Lucky us!

I stifled a yawn.

Fireworks
Sweet Sparkles
Chocolates (for keep sake)
Toys (well actually one toy per child)

And we go home sweet home.

Best day of my life!!!

Mom didn't even scold me that much for sampling Dad's wine.

"Let's go to the beach. I think it's time." I loudly told Gems over the sappy Christmas song, while our feet still moved on the floor.

"Alright, let's check with the Mom and Dad" she replied.

It was about time and we were standing a little far from the beach because Moms can be paranoid, patiently waiting for the firecrackers to bust the sky wide open.

The sand tickled my soles, Dad had made sure we kept all our shoes under our round table but Mom won't let us go in the water, it looked so tempting. She didn't want me to wet my dress pants, Dad can fold them up for me and I can dip my toes. I tried convincing her –

"No"

Okay :(

Gemma saw my sad face and sneak attached me with tickles. I started running away from her towards the actual beach.

"Harry, Gemma stay away from the water babies, otherwise your Mom would be very upset." Dad instructed.

I kept dodging her, jumping and skipping few steps and hiding behind people. Damn! she was relentless. Oops I thought a bad word but nobody needs to know. I stopped for a sec to catch my breath and she pounced on me like a crazy cat.

"Lets me go! let me go!" I screamed on top my voice.

My pleas remain unheard. She knew how to push my buttons. Not the back of my neck, its sensitive.

"This is what you get for being a meanie and tripping me over" She reminded me.

I had tears in my eyes from all the tickling.

"Have you seen Mom and Dad" Gems asked while looking around. I realised we had come so far away that we couldn't even spot them.

"Are we lost?" I asked her.

"They must be somewhere here, I will go and check, you stay here, don't move"

"Alright" I chirped.

I wasn't worried, they will find us. I stared at the dark sky which was starting to light up.

Bang, boom boom boom.

The firecrackers made amazing noises. So magical, the night decorated in golden, green and red explosions above us.

It looked amazing and I couldn't stop smiling. Mildly chilly water touched my skin, I guess, I had moved to close to the ocean. I kept staring for a very long time, enjoying the view.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
HAPPY 2001 :D

There were many people around me but my family was missing.

Where were they?

I started to get bit worried, it was getting cold, I needed a hug. My eyes started watering up. Should I look for them but Gems told me to stay put?

The fireworks became louder and one of the rockets, if that's what it was, blew up right in front of me. I felt the heat coming off it. It scared me and I started shaking. My vision became hazy.

A face popped up below me.

"Hi"
"You ok?" It was a boy my age.

His golden brown eyes shined through my clouded sight. Like fireworks.

"It's ok" He wiped off the tears off my cheeks. I didn't realize, I was crying.

I rubbed my eyes with back of my hand. He had pretty pretty bright eyes. I couldn't form words. He rubbed my back and kept assuring me it was ok; it's was going to be alright. I hugged him, burying my face in his chest.

"Did the firecrackers scare you?" He asked in an odd voice. He had an accent.

Was he an alien?

He looked like one, too nice and pretty to be true. I finally nodded in response to his question.

"It's no big deal" Here give me your hand. I did.

"Thank you" my voice was small and shaky.

He held my right hand and pointed it at the sky. Showing me how far the fireworks where, his hands on top mine, both of us pointing at the sky. He moved his fingers like a wave.

"See! Now you do it"

I moved my fingers just like him, the night felt magical again. My back against his chest, the ocean in front of us. It felt warm and comforting. Both of us pointing at the sky, so silly. It made me laugh. He was right, there was nothing to be afraid of, in the moment I felt nothing could hurt me.

"Look at that one" he turned me towards the right side. Golden rings illuminating the sky.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

It made the ocean water shine.

"I think I am lost"

"Yeah?" I turned my face to look at him.

"I don't know where is my family"

"Come let's look for them"
And we did, everywhere, with his mother accompanying us.

"Harry, Harry"

what's with every one shouting my name today? I mused.

It was Gemma near the water fountain. We started walking up to her and she ran towards us.

"I told you not to move"

"You took a lifetime to get me"

"Good you found me, Mom has a bad stomach ache and Dad is taking her to the Hospital, we are supposed to go home with the Robinsons"

Our neighbors.

"Come let's go, we are already late" She snatched my hand from his, thanking them. He let me go.

I hoped Mom wasn't too sick. I needed her.

"Is Mom ok?" I asked concerned while looking back at him. He hands stretched out towards me, waving me goodbye.

"Don't worry she will fine" Gems replied confidently.

"I am Harry" I told him loudly.
"I know" he replied.

And then we were walking towards the parking lot, out of his sight. I didn't even get the time to ask his name.

********
Vote | Comment
Appreciate your feedback !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...