HELLSING: A trip between two...

By tprapple

A girl from our world gets mysteriously thrown into the world of Hellsing without her knowing. She will then... More

Before reading
Prologue: Flashback
Chapter #1: Arriving at London
Chapter #2: At Hellsing HQ
Chapter #3: Fucking streetlamp, fucking street and fucking crazy man...
Chapter #4: Welcome to Hellsing part 1: She awakes
Chapter #5 Welcome to Hellsing part 2: Meeting the crew
Author note
Chapter #7: The first seal
Chapter #8: Of Wild Geese and Crazy Bats
Chapter #9: Jigs and Reels
Chapter #10: Gentlemen, we are Nazis!
Chapter #11: The day all went wrong
Chapter #12: Aknowledgement
Chapter#13: Fanfics for a blonde knight
Chapter #14: Lust for knowledge
Chapter#15: The vampire, The witch and the hotel
Chapter #16: A dream is a wish your heart makes
Chapter #17: The Fog
Chapter#18: The princess bride: Revelations
Chapter #19: The Princess Bride II: The ship is sailing with a corpse

Chapter #6: Interview with the vampire king

1.9K 70 30
By tprapple

Hey! Väl Apple here! I'm really sorry for the delay :'( please don't hate me, hate the highschool and its useless exams. Anyways, this is chapter 6. I hope you like it as much as the previous ones :3 As always, I don't own anything, everything belongs to Kohta Hirano. Please review and favourite and follow, but above all of that, enjoy.

"Buenas noches, Alucard" She said out of fear, excitement and breath.

The cold hand felt tight around her neck and she could easily feel the long, pointed and probably very sharp nails of the vampire digging into her already bruised skin through the white cloth of the too familiar gloves. "That sure will leave a mark" The silver gun, on the other hand, was firmly pressed against her skull, making it bleed even more

"Fucking, stupid, sadistic, sexy bastard" She thought looking straight at his somehow different red eyes. The pupils had become slits and their deep crimson color was shining in the dark with what she could only describe as dancing flames. Weird, she did remember well this specific character from both the anime and the original manga and she was pretty sure they weren't so...alive? Then again, maybe it was just the lack of oxygen and the contusion she probably had.

Too deep in her own thoughts she didn't notice those same eyes coming closer to her face and neck, too close for comfort. She did notice though the hot, wet appendage travelling up her left cheek at a very disturbing slow pace. Shivers run down her spine as she tried to push him back unsuccessfully. However, she quickly removed her hands, scared, when a deep rumble came out of his chest. Curiosity replaced her fright when she realized he had been purring the whole time! Gun now forgotten at his side, the vampire stepped back a few inches, licking his lips clean of any blood left while watching intently the path the new trail of fresh blood coming from her wound made.

"So sweet..." He said in a low husky voice. The girl, on the other hand, hadn't moved a bit from her position against the tree, too shocked and too tired to do so "I don't know if I should feel hungry or horny right now". They stood like that for two minutes, just staring at each other although she could tell her odd companion was tense, and no wonder why. She didn't need her glasses to see that bloodlust was painted all over his features. Had she done a movement then, she was sure he would have jumped fangs first.

"Shit, what now?" She frantically searched for a possible way for her to escape her imminent death, thing that seems she had been doing quite a lot lately, but now it was different. There was no way in hell she could possibly outrun HIM. Although death by sexy vampire wasn't that bad after all...

"THERE!" Right in front of her blurry sight, close enough for the girl to reach it in two strides, was a door. A perfectly situated and perfectly open door. If there was a soundtrack for her life, holy music would be playing in the background. Now, the only thing she had to do was run as if her life depended on it, which indeed it did.

Gathering all her courage, if she had some left, she took the opportunity and made a run for it, taking advantage of the dazed state of the No life King. However, she had been right before, as soon as she moved red eyes fixed in her. Reddish black tendrils emerged from everywhere, tangling themselves on the teen's ankles and legs, slowing her and keeping her in place, making her fall forward on the ground with a thud. She quickly turned around, ignoring the pain and tried to get free of...Whatever those things were. From the corner of her eye she could see him coming closer with each step he took "At least he's taking it calmly" She thought bitterly as her hands passed through the shadows once more "fuck, fuck, fuck" She kept fiddling with her strange "ties" while checking on her current murderous stalker who was so much closer now, arms open wide and fangs shining in that stupid grin of his! She was starting to hyperventilate and the damn things hadn't moved a bit yet!

Looking up to check on him again was another of the many errors she had done that night. The moment she lifted her head, her eyes met IT. "It", that was the only word she came up to describe the foreboding sight that stood before her. Long pitch black hair wild and fluttering in the nonexistent air making it look alive; his whole body was covered in those same shadows from which huge red eyes grew now, and the only thing that she could see clearly were the two hellish orbs he had for eyes which scared her even more.

Stand up, that was the only thing that she achieved with her miserable struggles. In that moment something purple fell from one of her shorts pockets and it ended up touching the shadow on her left foot. This drew not only the young girl's attention but Alucard's as well. There, where once was the creepy thing holding her ankle, now only stood a shiny piece of metal, although it was quite obvious it was slowly regenerating.

"Silver...Of course! Congratulations mum, you've raised a moron" With a renewed sense of hope and a somehow happy face she grasped the plastic cord of her headphones firmly, took down the rest of them and run towards the mansion before they could catch her again. She reached for the knob and once inside, she closed the door. Knowing deep inside that wouldn't keep Tall Red Guy away. Our vampire, however, wasn't as pleased as her with this. The air around him had become heavy and the sky had a red tint to it. His hair floated even wilder around him as if it was part of the shadows that now merged with it, giving him a menacing appearance, and the scowl that adorned his face wasn't helping at all. When he wanted something, he had it no matter what. And now, he wanted that woman...And he would have her. The growl that escaped him at that moment seemed to belong to a beast more than a man. The girl behind the door heard it, all the soldiers within the mansion heard it, the young Draculina in the basement heard it, the old butler heard it and lastly, the master working in her office heard it.

----------

An expensive looking cigar fell from thin lips as its owner's expression turned into one of terror, but being Sir Integra Hellsing, only a few wrinkles in her nose could be seen "Servant! What is happening? Answer me! Alucard!" Growls and roars was the only answer she had. Not wanting to wait to know what was happening, the iron maiden rose from her leather chair and marched towards the door, only for it to be opened by an agitated butler; from behind him, a small blonde appeared. Surprised by the look of worry in Walter's old face and the one of determination in the otherwise shy young Draculina, Integra frowned and for the first time in years she actually felt scared.

Another growl echoed through the mansion followed by a loud breaking noise and the hurried steps of the soldiers approaching the trio.

"Sir!" The men screamed out of breath. The green eyed soldier stepped out of the small group and, with a bored expression he pointed with his thumb where he thought the girl had run to "Sir, the vampire, it has-"

"-been taken care of, yes. We have bigger problems now" The scowl that formed in his mouth was enough to see that he didn't like the way she had cut him, but before he could say or did anything one of the oldest men stepped in front of him, blocking his sight of the clearly unfazed lady. "Sir...What's the situation?" No words were spoken, no words were necessary. Everyone understood and knew what had to be done.

She run faster than she thought her legs could move. Headphones in hand, she tried without success to avoid any contact with the creepy eyed tendrils that formed on the walls and floor and seemed to chase her. The door had been broken minutes ago, she knew it was only a matter of seconds before he caught up with her and playing Castlevania with her headphones wasn't going to save her. Never the less, she run, she run until her face kissed the polished floor. But this time it wasn't because of the creepy shadows, but because of the creepy vampire king that had just sat on her back. His hands were firmly pressed on the stone, nails creating little cracks on it, and he was breathing heavily although he clearly didn't need the air. On the other hand, the Spanish sure needed the air that had been knocked out of her by the huge man.

"Someone has to lose some weight" she said between sobs and hysterical laughs as his open mouth descended over her exposed neck.

"Enough!" The commanding tone of Integra's voice could be heard from one of the halls as she and the rest of the staff came into view. "Release the girl at once and go back to your chambers!" She almost screamed while approaching the pair with a determinate walk. "That's an order servant!" Only the knowing ears of the butler could hear the crack in her voice at those words left her mouth. It wasn't working, and that disturbed her. The red glow of the gloves was the only sing that the order did indeed work.

"I don't want to be pushy but...Could you do something more than talk!?" The young girl said or at least tried to, her pleads and screams muffled by the floor and her lack of air thanks to Alucard. In that moment, seven of the eight remaining soldiers launched themselves at the midian taking hold of his arms, torso and even legs. With a lot of effort they lift him from the girl's back while Seras helped her to stand up and while green angry eyes watched. Everyone relaxed when she was at least a few meters from him.

Integra watched uncertain as her men fought to keep the troublesome vampire from reaching his former victim. Satisfied that he was being held she turned to meet the girl for the first time. She approached her and extended her right hand in order to greet her. "Is a pleasure to meet you at last, miss...?"

She looked up at the Hellsing leader and smiled a bit, copying her gesture with her own hand. "The pleasure is mine. My name is-"

"AHHHHHHH!" A wide eyed Integra turned around to be greeted instead with the horrifying cries of terror belonging to the armed men. As if part of a slow motion movie, a bloody head flew through the air only to fall next to a recently beheaded body. Its dead eyes, wide in terror, stared unmoving and without blinking at the scene that played before them. Crimson liquid oozed from the still warm corpse and spread all over the room, tainting a pair of riding boots.

"Y-YOU MONSTER!" That phrase came between pants for he was now kicking and struggling in the air, neck crushed under the undead's hand. His screams however were short lived; they died as well as him when some pressure was applied to the hold. The cracks and rips of bones and flesh were enough to put a disgusted look as well as one of pure fright on everyone that heard them, everyone but the one who caused it. His mad grin, if possible, grew even more.

"S-SHOOT!" Soon that same grin was directed towards the three unfortunate soldiers who fired their guns. In a quick move, he impaled them with his arm, blood spraying on the paintings, furniture and on his already red clothes. Licking his lips and without any warning, he bit off the neck of the other one, gulping with audible noises that added more horror to the situation. He then turned to the girl with a crazed expression.

"You will not pass, Alucard. Come back to your senses." The last one of the brave men, clearly the leader positioned himself between her and him. His head was quickly crushed against the wall, body sliding limp. Finally, his attention rested on the green eyed boy as if expecting him to do the same as his elder.

"N-no, no" He started trembling and sweating under the intense gaze. Not knowing what to do, he opted for the first thing he had at a hand's reach: he snatched the girl from Seras' grip and hold her before him, using her as a shield. Alucard, now closer to the couple, bent down slightly. "Y-you want her, right? Here you have her, leave me alone!" With that said, the teen was thrown to the vampire.

"What do you think you are doing?!" accent slipping and feet sliding on the blood stained floor as she was pushed forward.

She looked up to see his eyes filled with bloodlust, with her mouth hanging open and while struggling to keep her balance; he looked down to stare at his soon to be meal, bending down a bit more. And for the million time that night, she tripped.

Gasps of terror and surprise filled the room as they collided with each other. His arms were around her, and hers were on his chest. If it wasn't for the situation they were in, anybody could think they were lovers because, after all, they were kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 160 56
An ordinary high school girl from the modern world one day wakes up in a different world full of wizards,sorcerers, a land of magic and there she fac...
31K 766 11
Bree was a normal run of the mill mercenary who took on jobs that her boss needed done well. One day on her mission she runs into a vampire that chan...
5.2K 148 24
Lisanna Ro'Meave was living the life in the human world while secretly a 574 year - old vampire. She was concerned with all these "ghoul" attacks and...
115K 3K 18
The story follows Hellsing Ultimate ... Or the manga ? Both ? Lol Kagami, a vampire turned by Alucard , is bitter and unforgiving . Although still a...