Barian Emperor Male Reader Oc...

Od DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and... Viac

Info
Prologue
Standard Chapter 1
Standard Chapter 2
Standard Chapter 3
Standard Chapter 4
Standard Chapter 5
Standard Chapter 6
Standard Chapter 7
Standard Chapter 8
Standard Chapter 9
Standard Chapter 10
Standard Chapter 11
Standard Chapter 12

Synchro Chapter 13

7.1K 90 61
Od DeadFizh08

Reginald P.O.V

Before we headed backstage in the Maiami Stadium I went to the restroom to change back to my original form.

After I change back. We all waited backstage for the Lancers to be announced in the Stadium. Including exposing Dennis as an Academia spy.

Then Akaba Reiji called me out before we could all gather to reveal his plan of discovering the real reason for the Tournament.

Then Kurosaki and Yuto explain everything to Serena about what happened to the Xyz Dimension. She was surprised that her life was a whole lie. Kurosaki explained how they carded every single person they meet and laugh like a maniac.

Then Serena looks at me.

Serena: "How about you? Why are you so loyal to fight against the Academia?"

Reginald: "Because Academia did something horrible to the Xyz Dimension I want to save the people that were carded."

Then we heard Nico speaking.

Nico: "The Maiami Championship Junior Youth Tournament!"

Yuya: "Tha's our cue!"

We lined up to the center court together.

Nico: "Please welcome them with great applause!"

As Nico Smiley announced we slowly walked backstage to center court together with serious expressions. Except of course Sawatari who acted like he was winning the World Championship.

And as expected, people are booing Sawatari for cheating, which pissed him off. Then he walked to Nico Smiley who is nervous to take his mic.

Sawatari: "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!"

The crowd stops booing.

Sawatari: "I didn't cheat! I get to participate in the revival round and win! That's why I'm standing here to be the Lancers!"

Audience 1: "Lancers?"

Audience 2: "What is that?"

Similar questions could be heard from the audience.

The screen monitors in the Center Court showed Akaba Himika.

Himika: "As a representative of the organizer of this Tournament, I have an important announcement to make for everyone. The Maiami Championship will be discontinued!"

Many comments could be heard from the audience, but the LDS Chairwoman continued her talk.

Himika: "The real reason for that is...In the middle of Battle Royale, an opposing force had been invading the world. This invader came from another Dimension beyond our imagination, wanting to wage a war against our home. They use Duel monsters as weapons with Real Solid Vision to attack us with that monster. We didn't broadcast the Battle Royale in real-time so people in Maiami city...No, the entire world won't panic."

The audience didn't believe what Himika is saying so she showed the audience the footage of our Duels against the Academia Forces. People were terrified about participants turning into cards like all of us were.

The Hokuto took the mic from Sawatari.

Hokuto: "That is real. Because that almost happened to me as well..."

Shuzo: "That's ridiculous."

Himika: "Do not fear! These invaders were beaten by brave participants of the Battle Royale!"

Now the screen showed them the Lancer's Duel against the Obelisk Force.

Reginald: "Million Phantom Flood!"

Obelisk Red: "Argh!"

Footage has shown my Silent Honor Ark Knight destroying Academia's monsters and bringing us victory.

Ayu: "That's Reginald Nii-chan Xyz monster!"

Audience 3: "All right! The enemy had been annihilated!"

The screen showed Kurosaki's Duel, The Trio LDS's Duel, Yuto and Sawatari's Duel, as well as Yuya's Duel against Sora, and mine against Yuri were also showed up.

The screen changed and the app read Akaba Reiji.

Reiji: "The world changed! The peace that we know yesterday was the past. Leo Duel School, LDS from now will be known as Lance Defense Soldiers."

Then Akaba Reiji rose from his seat and held up his fist as a sign of his declaration.

Reiji: "And I, Akaba Reiji, will fight with the Lancers you see before you. We will eliminate the enemy at any cost! That's our promise to the entire world!"

The audience began chanting Lancers' names and then changed again to show Dennis with the Obelisk Force were showed.

Sawatari: "What is Dennis doing with that Yuri creep?!"

Everyone in the Center Court was staring at Dennis Macfield.

Dennis: "I-I can explain..."

Reginald: "You can't escape, Dennis."

Then I took Nico's mic.

Reginald: "This man here is one of the Academia's undercover agents to gather the information about the Lancers!"

Everyone is surprised.

Reginald: "I figured that Academia probably sent another soldier as a replacement for Shiunin Sora, so I kept a close eye on him."

Yuya: "Dennis...Is an enemy?"

Gongenzaka: "Unforgivable!"

Kurosaki: "So you're another spy from Academia!"

Yuto: "So all this time..."

Serena: "You trick us!"

Dennis looks at me.

Dennis: "But how did you know?! I carefully made sure that nobody followed me!"

Reginald: "I won't answer you're question."

Then several LDS agents arrived at the scene to capture Dennis, but swiftly dodged all of them and made a run for it.

Kurosaki: "Stop him!"

Then Yuto standing in front of him stop him to escape.

Yuto: "There's nowhere to run...Surrender now!"

Dennis: "Tch."

Dennis activated his Force Return program in his Duel Disk.

Serena: "He escapes..."

Gongenzaka: "I still can't believe he was from Academia."

Yuya: "I know...He looked like a genuine Entertainer."

Reiji continued to talk again.

Reiji: "Everything that's been said was true. The Dimensional War had started. And I and the Lancers will be protecting this world no matter what the cost is!"

The crowds began cheering the Lancers once more, and I saw Yuya's expression was full of determination to bring Yuzu back home.

Mini Timeskip

At the LDS Control Room.

Reiji: "Now Reginald, I believe you can tell us your true origin."

All the Lancers were present in the room waiting for my answer.

Serena: "True origin?"

Serena looks at me.

Serena: "You're not from here?"

Reginald: "No. I'm not from Standard or any of the four Dimensions."

Everyone was surprised except Kurosaki, Yuto, Yuya, and Reiji.

Hokuto: "Not from any of the four Dimensions? Then where are you from?"

Reginald: "I'm from Heartland, Alternative Heartland."

Serena: "Alternative Heartland?!"

Reginald: "Yes. A Heartland where anyone can use Fusion, Ritual, and Xyz Summon. A Heartland that was never invaded by Fusion Dimension."

Yuto: "Your Heartland seems like a peaceful city, not like ours..."

Kurosaki and Yuto were looking down trying to hide their sadness.

Reginald: "Not at all. My Heartland also had its problem."

Then I told them the history of Numbers, Barian Wars, Barian Emperors, and all that stuff. Nobody, even Reiji and Kurosaki couldn't hide their surprise.

Kurosaki: "Really? You expect us to believe that you're one of these Barian Emperors and the Leader of them who gather this Numbers card to save your world?"

Reginald: "So you want to prove right?"

Everyone nodded.

Reginald: "Then step back so that I can transform."

Everyone steps back away from me so that I can transform.

Reginald: "BARIAN FORCE!!!"

Then a red light glowed from my Barian necklace making everyone cover their eyes from the brightness.

After a few seconds the red light faded out and everyone see my Barian form.

Hokuto: "Wow! So that's your Barian Emperor form!"

Everyone is surprised except for Yuto and Reiji for seeing me transform for the first time.

Then Serena was blushing from my transformation.

Sawatari: "So what you can transform into that Knight, what about the Number cards there just myth."

I look at Sawatari.

Nasch: "If you don't believe me then take this."

I throw the Number 17: Leviathan Dragon at Sawatari as he took it and after a few seconds, he feels a burning feeling in his hand.

Sawatari: "Ahhh! It burns! It burns!"

I quickly take back Leviathan Dragon and put it back in my Extra Deck.

Reginald: "See. Number cards are powerful and dangerous cards. If you don't have any protection or enough willpower, they can take control over you or hurt you."

Everyone nodded and transform back to my Human form.

Reiji: "So that was true after all."

Reiji looks at me.

Reiji: "Then those red light aura that you last draw against Sora and Yuri, what is that?"

Serena: "Red light aura?"

Reginald: "Yes, you saw what happened during my Duel with Yuri."

Serena nodded.

Reginald: "That is what we called Barian's Chaos Draw, during the Duel I can use it when I am serious Duel against a powerful opponent to have an advantage over my opponent that I draw the one card that changes the outcome of the Duel."

Sawatari: "That's unfair that you can use it during about to lose."

Reginald: "I only use it for emergencies only."

Then Yuya asks me a question.

Yuya: "Then how about my Odd-Eyes is somehow connected to Reginald's red light."

Reiji: "How did you come to that conclusion?"

Reginald: "Because that Red light is connected to my Barian necklace."

I showed them my Barian necklace.

Reginald: "The Barian necklace is connected to keep me safe from harm from my Number cards, but also can communicate it to your dragon."

Yuto: "Wait..."

Yuto looks at me.

Yuto: "That also happened when Dark Rebellion faced your Number 32: Shark Drake as well."

Reginald: "Yes. Because Shark Drake can communicate from my Barian necklace to your Dark Rebellion."

Tsukikage: "I want to ask..."

I look at Tsukikage.

Tsukikage: "If your Barian necklace can create that red light aura that came from one of your Number monster cards, then which one? Because I feel six other auras coming from you?"

Reginald: "Because I had the power of all the Seven Barian Emperors."

Tsukikage nodded.

Reginald: "I can show you the base form of the Over Hundred cards that I had used."

I pick up my Extra Deck Holder and pick up Seven of the Over Hundred Number cards of the Seven Barian Emperor.

Reginald: "They are Number 101: Silent Honor Ark Knight one of my three ace monsters, Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry, Number 103: Ragnazero, Number 104: Masquerade - Shining, Number 105: Star Cestus, Number 106: Giant Hand, and finally Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon. That's all, so that's my answer any more questions?"

Kurosaki and Yuto were surprised that they heard I had a Galaxy-Eyes card.

Shun: "Why the hell?! Do you have that card?!"

Yuto: "Shun?! Wait let him explain!"

Shun: "Why do you have a Galaxy-Eyes Dragon!? Our friend in the Xyz Dimension had the same name as that card?!"

Reginald: "Because in my Alternative Heartland, I had met two Galaxy-Eyes users there."

That made Kurasaki and Yuto shocked to hear.

Reginald: "One of the Galaxy-Eyes users is named Mizael A Barian Emperor the one who claims to be the best Galaxy-Eyes user and the other name...Is Kaito Tenjo..."

Kurosaki and Yuto were shocked again.

Yuto: "You were saying that...You had an Alternative person named Kaito Tenjo who is a Galaxy-Eyes user as well?"

I nodded.

Shun: "Then what name of the Galaxy-Eyes monster did he use!?"

Reginald: "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon."

Yuto: "So he had a different name of Galaxy-Eyes monster..."

Reginald: "And of course...He is also my rival in a Duel..."

Yuto: "You face, Kaito as well!?"

I nodded.

Reginald: "So any more questions?"

Everyone shook their head.

Reginald: "Also I have a warning the Chaos Number is an extremely powerful card that if you combine them when you are in a state of anger, will burn your mind and take control of your body, I can fully resist the Number cards, and the Over Hundred Number cards without ever transforming to my Barian Emperor form because I had my Barian Emperor necklace on my neck to resist the power from the Chaos Number cards...Especially that Chaos Number."

They all nodded

Reiji: "Okay, understandable."

I looked at everyone.

Serena: "To be honest it's hard to believe. But..."

Then Serena looks at me with a small smile and blush look.

Serena: "After everything I saw, I believe in you."

Reginald: "Thanks, Serena."

Serena blushed at my small smile.

Yuya: "Me too."

Gongenzaka: "I, the man Gongenzaka, also believe in you."

Sawatari: "It's fine! I, Ultra-strong Hyper Neo New Sawatari believe in you."

Hokuto: "After everything We saw, it's not hard for us to believe your story. Right guys."

Yaiba and Masumi nodded.

Reginald: "Thank you, everyone. That means a lot."

Reiji: "Everyone Take a day off tomorrow. The Battle Royale was exhausting for everyone and you all should take your time to prepare we will install a Dimensional Transporter in your Duel Disks, while we give you some of your Pendulum Cards that we produced."

We all nodded and one by one we all left the Control Room.

Mini Timeskip

Outside of the Stadium Yuya, Gongenzaka, Meiru, and I were facing Shuzo, the Kids, and Yoko.

Ayu: "Where is Yuzu nee-chan?"

Futhosi: "Wasn't she with you just a moment ago?"

Yuya without saying anything handed Yuzu's clothes to Shuzo.

Yuya: "I couldn't protect her..."

Tatsuya: "But she came back to the Center Court with you and Reginald Nii-chan."

Reginald: "That wasn't, Yuzu."

The You Show Crew except Yuya, Gongenzaka, and Meiru is looking at you.

Reginald: "That was a different girl named Serena, she had a face like Yuzu, but she was a completely different person."

Tatsuya: "Different person?"

Gongenzaka: "They swapped clothes during the Battle Royale."

Ayu: "Why would she do that?"

Shuzo: "Where is this Academia?!"

Then he took Yuzu's clothes.

Shuzo: "I will go there and free Yuzu myself!"

Yuya: "She was in another Dimension."

Reginald: "If I stay with Yuzu then she would go to the Synchro Dimension. Damn it!"

Yuya: "And we are going there as Lancers."

Futhosi: "What is being the Lancers if you can't protect Yuzu Nee-chan!"

Ayu: "Yeah! You guys should have been there for her!"

Reginald: "It's my fault..."

I looked down.

Reginald: "I was with Yuzu, but we split apart. If I stay with her..."

Gongenzaka: "Reginald!"

I look at Gongenzaka.

Gongenzaka: "You defeated most of the Academia Soldiers! You had your hands full. Nobody was to blame you."

Reginald: "But..."

Gongenzka: "Meiru..."

Meiru looks at Gongenzaka.

Gongenzaka: "Let's leave them alone..."

Gongenzaka and Meiru look at their fathers were waiting for them and start to leave.

Yuya: "I will save, Yuzu! No matter the cost I will cross the Dimensions to do it! I will become stronger and will bring Yuzu Back home!"

Reginald: "Yuya's right! And I will be with you along the way my friend."

Yuya: "Thanks, Reginald."

Yoko: "Does defeating the enemy include Sora?"

Then she grabbed Yuya's arm and dragged him away.

After Yoko grabbed Yuya's arms we went to an abandoned warehouse in a sketchy neighborhood and waited for Yoko to arrive.

Just then we heard a motorcycle come out from a dark part of the warehouse and we all moved aside except Yuya we see Yoko with a white long jacket and she is riding the motorcycle.

Yuya: "M-Mom...What's up with that dress?"

She introduced herself that she was a leader of the best motorcycle gang in Maiami to boot.

Then she challenges Yuya to a Duel and she talks about the history that she met Yusho. He brought out the best in her and changed her for the better. Me and everyone else couldn't hold the tears at the mention of Yuzu not being here with us.

Yoko said that Yuya should stick to his beliefs and make everyone smile, which I agreed with, but with some adjustments. With his newfound determination.

And during the Duel, Yuya is setting his Pendulum Zone with Pendulum Scale 1 Performapal Monkeyboard and Pendulum Scale 8 Odd-Eyes Unicorn and then he Pendulum Summoned Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Then he use the Spell Card: Magical Sky Mirror to activate the Spell Card: Smile World from his graveyard, In the end, he was able to win by using Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon's effect.

Yoko: "Here take this as a farewell gift."

Yoko gave Yuya the Spell Card Smile World.

Yoko: "He said that he would pass it on to you, on the day you would need that card. I guess that day finally come."

Then she looks at both of us.

Yoko: "Both of you take care of each other."

Reginald: "Always. We will bring Yuzu back and save the world, right Yuya!"

Yuya: "Right, Reginald! We will stop this war and bring Yuzu back!"

Yoko: "Good. I believe in you two."

Shuzo: "Me too!"

The Kids: "Us too!"

Yuya looks at her Mother.

Yuya: "We will save Yuzu and we will come back to You Show together!"

Reginald: "And that's a promise."

3rd P.O.V

Meanwhile, at the Fusion Dimension in the Throne Room there we see Yuri bowed down to the Professor, who looks displeased look on his face after his defeat at the hands of Reginald or Nash.

Professor: "I never expected this from you, Yuri. I suppose that I should arrange more intense training for you and Dennis as well."

Yuri: "Of course! I want to become stronger! I will do everything to create the Utopia and finally beat Reginald Kastle or Nasch!"

Professor: "Very well. You're dismissed."

Without a word, Yuri got up and left the Thron Room.

Professor: "Even Yuri failed to beat Reginald Kastle or so-called Barian Emperor Nash that I got from the Obelisk Force Soldier. Not only that, but he also exposed the undercover spy Dennis. He was a bigger obstacle than I thought."

Then the Professor looked at one of the Obelisk Force Soldiers.

Professor: "I want you to tell Edo Phoenix to his Vice commander in the Xyz Dimension to defeat Reginald Kastle or Nasch, are you clear."

Obelisk Force Solder: "Y-Yes, sir!"

Then he left the room and headed to the Xyz Dimension.

Timeskip

Reginald P.O.V

The next day, at the LDS Headquarters Yuya, Gongenzaka, Serena, and I arrived at the LDS headquarters to go to the Synchro Dimension Nakajima is leading us the way to the Meeting room and I was carrying a bag full of food for Crow, and the kids from the Synchro Dimension.

Then Yuya noticed that Gongenzaka's face was full of bandages.

Yuya: "What happens to your face, Gongenzaka?"

Gongenzaka: "I had a serious Duel with my Father to prove my resolve."

Reginald: "That was a rough Duel you had with your Father if you had those bandages."

Serena: "Agreed."

Then Yuya opened the door and saw Tsukikage, Kurosaki, Sawatari, Hokuto, Masumi, Yaiba, and Yuto.

Sawatari: "You're late! You're letting me wait for 1000 years!"

Reginald: "Geez, calm down! You're are too early and besides Reiji still isn't here."

Then Reiji arrived at the Meeting room.

Reiji: "So you're all gathered."

Sawatari: "So Mr. President shows up last."

The meeting was begun as an Interdimensional Transporter Device was installed on our Duel Disks.

Then Reiji gave Hokuto, Sawatari, Serena, Tsukikage, and Gongenzaka Pendulum Cards while Yaiba, Masumi, and Yuto got new supports for their respective Archetypes and I, Yuya, and Kurosaki refused to accept, satisfied about our Decks the way they are.

Reiji: "Reira will be going with us as well?"

Everyone is surprised that Reira will be joining us as we saw behind Reiji a boy holding a teddy bear tightly.

Kurosaki: "We're not going to play games! A kid fighting Academia with us?! He will just get in the way!"

Reiji: "Reira's skill as Duelist was equivalent to any of yours. He won't be a burden to the squad."

Sawatari: "Equivalent to any of ours? There is no way a Junior Class kid with a strength that equivalent with the Sawatari's era of Pendulum."

Gongenzaka: "Sawatari era? The first person who use the Pendulum was Yuya! Don't act as if you were the one that came up with it!"

Reginald: "And to be honest Sawatari...You suck right now."

Sawatari: "What was that?!"

He looks at me.

Reginald: "Indeed, you suck right now. But you have a great potential to become a Reiji's level of Dueling, but with your arrogance you never reach it. The way you are right now Reira will mop the floor with you."

Sawatari: "You think I could be on Reiji's level?"

I sigh then Yaiba smacked Sawatari with his wooden katana.

Yaiba: "Idiot! With your arrogance, you can't be equal to Mr. President's skill!"

Kurosaki: "In any case, a kid like him will join us to march against the Academia?"

Reiji: "We are not going into Academia."

Everyone is surprised except for me.

Kurosaki: "What did you say?!"

Reiji: "Our destination is Synchro Dimension. The reason for that is Synchro wasn't dragged into Dimensional Wars yet."

Then he looks at me.

Reiki: "Second, we will recruit comrades there. Our goal is to form an alliance with Synchro and take on Fusion Dimension together. As well as to prove Reginald's theory that Hiiragi Yuzu was in Synchro Dimension."

Kurosaki: "We should not waste time before we enter Fusion Dimension and crush Academia! Isn't that what Lancers are for?!"

Reiji: "I only game I can win. Expansive preparations are necessary to aim for victory. At our current strength, we have no chance of defeating Academia if we challenge them in battle."

Kurosaki: "I know that joining forces with you was a mistake. I will fight Academia on my own and free Ruri."

Then Kurosaki began walking away from us.

Serena: "There's no way you can defeat them alone. Academia assembles students with Top-tier education and trains them. Do you want to have an instant death there?"

Yuto: "I approve of Reiji's plan Shun. For now, we have to be ready and make preparations for sake of victory."

Serena: "It's okay. Professor will treat Ruri kindly as he did to me."

Yuya: "But the question...Why would that Professor want to assemble all the girls with the same face? That seems to be his main goal."

Reiji: "That question remains unknown. When that Duelist from the Synchro Dimension beat a couple of Obelisk Force, that was the moment I was convinced. We should ally with the Synchro Dimension to take down Academia."

Serena: "Yuya..."

Yuya looks at Serena.

Serena: "Yuzu did everything to help me. So I won't let her fall into Academia's hands."

Then Serena looks at Kurosaki.

Serena: "To make sure we can save Ruri then we should ally with the Synchro Dimension."

Kurosaki: "I still don't like it...But to save Ruri then I agree."

Reiji: "Very well."

Then we strapped our Duel Disks on our arms.

Reiji: "This Duel disk was already equipped with a newly Interdimensional Transporter Device. We used items from Yuto and Kurosaki's Duel Disks as reference."

Then we look are Duel Disk had the Action Field function.

Reiji: "Your Duel Disk is also equipped with a function that allows activation of Action Field. We also make some modifications to Serena, Yuto, and Kurosaki's Duel Disks. The Pendulum and Action Cards are our greatest weapons. So use them wisely."

Reiji held up a card.

Reiji: "Now, please prepare the cards that were contributed for you. We input coordinations for Synchro Dimension in them. Set them at your Duel Disks and activated them at my signal."

We all did so and waited for Reiji to give us his command.

Reiji: "Now, it's time to depart! Onwards to Synchro Dimension! Dimension mover, activate!"

All of us were turned into blue particles and then teleported away.

Mini Timeskip

At the Synchro Dimension.

The light faded and we found ourselves standing in a street, surrounded by run-down houses with cracked windows and broken walls. My vision is still a bit blurry so I had to take a moment.

Then I walked forward to the crossroad along with Yuya, Sawatari, Serena, and Reira.

Sawatari: "Teleporting across Dimension sure isn't pleasant."

Yuya: "Where are we?"

Serena: "This must be the Synchro Dimension."

Yuya: "Then Yuzu must be somewhere around here..."

Reginald: "I guess we got separated from each other."

Then I was looking at the area.

Reira: "Nii-Sama...Isn't it here? I...Have to find Nii-Sama..."

Reginald: "Don't worry, Reira. We will find them."

Yuya: "Reginald, right! We should stick together if we want to find him."

Yuya placed Reira on his shoulder.

Then Yuya looks up and was surprised at the city's view.

Yuya: "There's another city above us?"

Suddenly sirens from the security could be heard and one of the security stopped a few feet from us.

Officer 2: "This is the security. You are surrounded, surrender now."

Sawatari: "The heck?"

Reira ran away from them.

Yuya: "Reira, wait!"

Then Reira was hit by a couple of gate blockers and fell on the floor.

Yuya: "Are you okay?"

Then he looks at the gate.

Yuya: "Is this a Real Solid Vision? How can it be activated outdoors?"

Soon all our possible exits were blocked by the Gate Blockers that boxed us in.

Officer: "All of you have been on the wanted list since last night! Come with us quietly!"

Then they all activated their Duel Disks.

Yuya: "You got to be kidding me!? We all just arrived here!?"

Officer 2: "Enough talking! Surrender to us quietly!"

Sawatari: "Oi! I'd heard enough of your stupid talk! You don't know who I am? I'm Sawatari Shingo!"

Reginald: "You idiot! We're in a different Dimension! Your father had no influence here!"

Sawatari looks at me.

Sawatari: "Why you!? I'm going to take them down!"

I sigh and look at Serena

Reginald: "I bet he will lose in his first Duel here."

Serena: "Even Sawatari isn't such an amateur."

Sawatari: "I will show you! I will put you in your place!"

Sawatari activated his Duel Disk.

Yuya: "Wait, Sawatari!?"

Then Serena and I activated our Duel Disk as well.

Yuya: "Serene...?! And you too Reginald?!"

Reginald: "They won't listen to us Yuya. No matter what we said to them they still will capture us."

Serena: "Reginald is right, Yuya. It would seem that they want to bring us at any cost. So at least that we could do is fight!"

Field Spell, Crossover!

With a snap of a finger, blue platforms appeared floating above us and Action Cards were scattered around us.

Everyone: "DUEL!!!"

Reginald LP: 4000

Officer LP: 4000

Yuya: "Is this...For real?"

Reginald: "Yuya!"

He looks at me.

Reginald: "Take Reira with you somewhere safe. I'll take care of this guy."

Without a word, Yuya jumped on the Cross Over boards with Reira.

Officer: "I guess I'm the one that's gonna Duel you."

We both draw our opening hands.

Reginald: "Please...There's no way that I lose to an amateur Duelist like yourself."

Officer: "I'm gonna make you eat those words of yours!"

Reginald: "I'm going first! I summon Lantern Shark!"

Lantern Shark (Atk 1500/Def 900/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "When Lantern Shark is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summoned one Water-type monster from my hand! I Special Summon Buzzsaw Shark!"

Buzzsaw Shark (Atk 1600/Def 500/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "When there is an Aqua, Sea Serpent, or Fish-type monster from my field! I can Special Summon Shark Stickers from my hand!"

Shark Stickers (Atk 200/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "I activate Buzzsaw Shark's effect! I can Special Summon One Water-type monster from my Deck with a different name and the same level as Buzzsaw Shark! I can Special Summon Saber Shark from Deck!"

Saber Shark (Atk 1600/Def 1200/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "Then I activate Saber Shark's effect! Twice per turn, I can target one Water-type monster from my field to increase their levels by one or decrease their levels by one! So choose Shark Stickers to increase its level by one!"

Shark Stickers (Atk 200/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 3 - 4)

Reginald: "Now I Overlay my Two Level 4 Saber Shark and Shark Stickers! To build the Overlay network! Xyz Summon! When slumbering powers of the sea and earth weave, the light of a new life burst forth! Come forth! Rank 4! Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark!"

Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark (Atk 2600/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Officer: "Xyz Summon!?

Yuya: "Numbers..."

Reginald: "I'm not done yet. Now I Overlay my Two Level 4 Lantern Sharks and Buzzsaw Shark! To build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear! Come forth! the depth of the abyss, your fangs shall tear everything to shreds! Rank 4! Abyss Dweller!"

Abyss Dweller (Atk 1700/Def 1400/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Reginald: "When Abyss Dweller is Xyz Summoned using a Water-type monster, all Water-type monsters I control gain 500 Atk until it has no Overlay units!"

Abyss Dweller (Atk 1700 - 2200/Def 1400/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark (Atk 2600 - 3100/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Reginald: "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Officer: "My turn, Draw!"

He draws his card.

Officer: "I will eat your words when I defeat you so that I will get promoted."

Reginald: "Fat chance! There is no way, I can lose a Third-rate Duelist, with a Fourth-rate Deck would lose to me, let alone beat me."

Officer: "Let's see about this. That when I'm done with you!"

And just in time, a huge explosion could be heard a couple of feet from us.

I turned around and saw Sawatari lying on the ground with his life points reduced to zero.

Reginald: "I told you so."

Serena looks at Sawatari.

Serena: "You idiot!"

Sawatari: "I-I was going easy on him."

Then Sawatari Officer's opponent handcuffed him.

Reginald: "Sure you did..."

Then I look at my opponent's turn.

Officer: "I summon Vigilante Zeni!"

Vigilante Zeni (Atk 1600/Def 1200/Warrior/Earth/LV 4)

Officer: "Vigilante Zeni's effect activates! I can reduce his Atk to 0 and Special Summon one Level 3 or lower Viligante monster from my hand. I Special Summon a Tuner monster, Vigilante Gata!"

Vigilante Gata (Atk 800/Def 800/Warrior/Earth/Tuner LV 3)

Officer: "I'm Tuning my Level 4 Vigilante Zeni and Level 3 Vigilante Gata! Tear apart the dark fog of twisted doubt and unravel the truth! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 7! Sniping Heiji Type-0!"

Sniping Heiji Type-0 (Atk 2400/Def 2000/Warrior/Earth/LV 7)

Officer: "Sniping Heiji's effect activates! By discarding one card from my hand to the graveyard. I can destroy one monster you control and then you take 400 damage. I target your Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark."

Reginald: "Sorry, but I won't allow that. I activate my Trap Card: Xyz Block! When my opponent activates a monster effect, I can detach one Overlay unit to negate your monster's effect and destroy it."

Officer: "What?!"

Reginald: "I pick my Abyss Dweller Overlay unit to detach its Overlay material."

Abyss Dweller (Atk 2200/Def 1400/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2 - 1)

The Officer monster is destroyed.

Officer: "When Sniping Heiji Type-0 leaves the field, I can Special Summoned all the Synchro materials used to Synchro Summoned Sniping Heiji!"

Reginald: "I don't think so! I activate Abyss Dweller's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, any card effects that activate in my opponent's graveyard can not be activated this turn!"

Officer: "Impossible?!"

Abyss Dweller (Atk 2200 - 1700/Def 1400/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

Number 37: Hope Hoven Dragon Spider Shark (Atk 3100 - 2600/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Officer: "I end my turn."

Reginald: "My turn, Draw!"

I drew a card.

Reginald: "Battle! Go Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark! Attack him Directly!"

Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark attacks Security directly damaging his life points.

Officer LP: 4000 - 1400

Reginald: "Attack Abyss Dweller! Attack him directly!"

Abyss Dweller attacks the Officer again reducing its life points to 0.

Officer: "Argh!!!"

Officer LP: 1400 - 0

Winner: Reginald Kastle

3rd P.O.V

In the Security headquarter, an error message popped out from the computer. The Director, Jean-Michel Roget asked his employee.

Roget: "What's going on?"

Security Staff: "There is something that messing with the system."

Then a screen shows the Director and see the Lancers Duel with the Security Chaser. He also saw the Fusion, Xyz, and Pendulum Summoning from them.

Roget: "Send more securities, I want them to be handed over to me."

Security Staff: "Yes sir!"

Reginald P.O.V

Reginald: "Just like I told you that you're just a Third-rate Duelist with a Fourth-rate Deck."

Then I look around and see Serena was still Dueling, while Yuya was put on an Entertainment Show with his Hippos for Security.

Reginald: "How's it going, Yuya?"

Yuya: "It could be better. it seems you got another quick victory, huh?

Reginald: "Sure did."

As I continued watching Yuya's Duel. Yuya protected his Hip Hippo with an Action Card: Mirror Barrier to dodge Sniping Heiji's effect.

Officer 2: "What are those Action Spells he's been talking about?"

He looks at Sawatari.

Sawatari: "Good grief you even don't know that?"

Reginald: "Shut it, Sawatari!"

I look at the Officer who captures Sawatari.

Reginald: "Even though he's annoying as hell, he's still my comrade so let him go!"

Sawatari: "Who are you calling me annoying?!"

Officer 2: "Fine! I will finish what my comrades couldn't!"

He activated his Duel Disk.

Reginald and Officer 2: "DUEL!!!"

Reginald LP: 4000

Officer 2 LP: 4000

Reginald: "I'll go first!"

We draw our starting hand.

Reginald: "I summon Mermaid Shark."

Mermaid Shark (Atk 100/Def 300/Fish/Water/LV 1)

Reginald: "Mermaid Shark's effect activates! When this card is Normal Summoned, I can add one Level 3, 4, or 5 Water-type monsters from Deck!"

I add one Level 4 Water-type monster from my Deck.

Reginald: "Then I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Sawatari: "That's all Reginald, only summoned one monster with lower Atk with two set cards?!"

Reginald: "Yes."

Officer 2: "Your arrogance will lose this Duel against me! My turn, Draw!"

He draws his card.

Officer 2: "I summon Vigilante Zeni!"

Vigilante Zeni (Atk 1600/Def 1200/Warrior/Earth/LV 4)

Officer 2: "Vigilante Zeni's effect activates! I can reduce his Atk to 0 and Special Summon one Level 3 or lower Viligante monster from my hand. I Special Summon a Tuner monster, Vigilante Gata!"

Vigilante Gata (Atk 800/Def 800/Warrior/Earth/Tuner LV 3)

Officer 2: "I'm Tuning my Level 4 Vigilante Zeni and Level 3 Vigilante Gata! Tear apart the dark fog of twisted doubt and unravel the truth! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 7! Sniping Heiji Type-0!"

Sniping Heiji Type-0 (Atk 2400/Def 2000/Warrior/Earth/LV 7)

Officer 2: "Sniping Heiji's effect activates! By discarding one card from my hand to the graveyard. I can destroy one monster you control and then you take 400 damage. I target your Mermaid Shark!"

Reginald: "No can do. I activate my Quick-Play Spell Card: Forbidden Chalice! I target one monster on the field, it can gain 400 Atk, but its effect is negated!"

Sniping Heiji Type-0 (Atk 2400 - 2800/Def 2000/Warrior/Earth/LV 7)

Officer 2: "No matter if you negate my monster, it still has a higher Atk than your weak monster! Battle Sniping Heiji attack his weak monster!"

Sniping Heiji went towards Mermaid Shark.

Reginald: "So easy. I activate my Trap Card: Poseidon Wave! I can negate your attack and inflict 800 for each Water-type monster on my field!"

A wave of water blocks Sniping Heiji's attack from my Mermaid Shark and damages the Officer's life points.

Officer 2 LP: 4000 - 3200

Officer 2: "How annoying...I end my turn."

Reginald: "And the Forbidden Chalice effect ends."

Sniping Heiji Type-0 (Atk 2800 - 2400/Def 2000/Warrior/Earth/LV 7)

Reginald: "My turn, Draw!"

I draw my card.

Reginald: "I Summon Buzzsaw Shark!"

Buzzsaw Shark (Atk 1600/Def 500/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "I activate Buzzsaw Shark's effect! I can Special Summoned One Water-type monster from my Deck with a different name and the same level as Buzzsaw Shark! I can Special Summoned Double Fin Shark from Deck!"

Double Fin Shark (Atk 1000/Def 1200/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "Double Fin Shark's effect activates! When this card is used as an Xyz Material for a Water-Type monster, it can be treated as 2 materials for Xyz Summon."

Officer 2: "Treated as two materials?!"

Reginald: "I Overlay my Two Level 4 Buzzsaw Sharks and Double Fin Shark! To build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! The biggest. Most powerful ruler of the deep sea! Its sharp fang shall exterminate everything! Come forth, Rank 4! Number 32: Shark Drake!"

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 2800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Reginald: "Then I use the Spell Card: Aqua Jet! I can target one Water-type monster on my field, it can increase its Atk by 1000 until this turn!"

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 2800 - 3800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Reginald: "Battle! Shark Drake attack Sniping Heiji! Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake charges at Sniping Heiji bites it and destroy it.

Officer 2 LP: 3200 - 1800

Reginald: "Then I activate Shark Drake's effect!"

Officer 2: "What?!"

Reginald: "When it destroys my opponent's monster by battle, once per turn, By detaching one Overlay unit, The destroy monster will lose 1000 Atk, and Special Summon that target to my opponent's field and it can battle with that monster again!"

Officer 2: "Impossible!?"

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 3800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Rank 4/OLU 2 - 1)

Then a portal appeared and came out Sniping Heiji Type-0

Sniping Heiji Type-0 (Atk 2400/Def 2000/Warrior/Earth/LV 7)

Reginald: "Go, Shark Drake attack once again! Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake attacks again on Sniping Heiji Type-0 and destroys it.

Officer 2 LP: 1800 - 0

Winner: Reginald Kastle

Then I heard an explosion so I turned around and see Serena was already beat her opponent with Cat Dancer and Blue Cat combo.

Serena: "Pathetic..."

Officer 3: "What?! She was beating our Decks?!"

Reginald: "You're an amateur in Deckbuilding. And also if Yuya wasn't so serious right now, he would beat you already in seconds."

Officer 3: "Tch...Don't you fools realize that resisting will only increase charges against you?!"

Then Reira is surprised and pointed at the Gate Blockers that suddenly faded, revealing more Security Officers that quickly closed in around us.

Serena: "Already calling a backup when there are only five of us? As I said, you're all pathetic."

Then Yuya was using his Pendulum Summon at his opponent and everyone was quite surprised.

Security Officer: "Pendulum Summon?"

Now Sawatart is freed from the Security and activated his Duel Disk.

Sawatari: "This time I won't go easy on you!"

Security Officer 2: "Do you see now that resistance is futile? We aren't here to play around! Surrender now!"

Reginald: "No you don't!"

Then my eyes turned into my Barian eye.

Reginald: "Come Forth! Number 32: Shark Drake!"

Then appeared Shark Drake on the field.

Reginald: "Serena! Moved out of the way!"

Serena nodded and move away.

Reginald: "Shark Drake! Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake charges the Gate Blocker and destroys it with ease.

Serena: "Wow..."

Reginald: "Now let's go!"

Then Shark Drake disappeared and my eyes returned to normal.

Serena: "You expect me to run from them?! I'll take them out at once!"

Yuya: "Serena, I'm begging you!"

Then I grabbed Serena's hand and dragged her.

Reginald: "There's no time for facing them right now! We have to retreat!"

Serena: "I'm not running! I can and will defeat them!"

We began to argue and without noticing it, more of the Security Officers surrounded us.

Reginald: "Just great! Nice going there, Serena!"

Serena: "Hmph! I'll show you Reginald that I'll defeat them!"

Then all five of us were back against the wall ready to fight the enemy and just then we heard a sound of a motorcycle

Reginald: "Perfect timing, Crow!"

Crow: "Spread your jet-black wings, and storm forth in tandem with the roaring thunder! A slash of lightning! Synchro Summon! Cascade, Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the sudden Shower!"

Reginald: "Woah..."

Then somebody grabbed my hand and the rest of the Lancers and saved us from the Security Officers.

End Chapter

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.3K 580 44
Inspired by: @Gl1tch87 An 18-year-old High school senior who died of Cancer and wakes up in a mindscape when he meets someone who didn't thought he w...
7.4K 129 21
Full disclosure I do not own YuGiOh ARC-V but I am using it for entertainment purposes, it is owned via Konami. I do own my own personal twist on it...
6.7K 93 13
Reincarnated as the son of seto kaiba his job now in the arc v dimension is to return historic characters to there original point in time before the...
20.3K 333 11
Takumi Kazuki's life was filled with Heartache and tragedy from at a young age. Abandoned by his parents Takumi became the sole guardian and protecto...