𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS

9.3K 292 73
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Five
🦎 Venomous 🦎

Fallon was getting ready to leave when Isaac happily walked down the stairs, "We leaving?" He asked making Fallon look at him before furrowing her brows. "I'm leaving, you're staying here because you're still a fugitive." Fallon said and Isaac smirked slightly, "Not anymore." He said and Fallon looked at him confused for a moment before giving him a look.

"What did you do?"

🦎

Hurrying down the corridor for their next class, Stiles whispers to Scott, "I only found one thing online called the Kanima. A werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles said and Scott raised his eyebrow, "That thing was not a jaguar..." He said.

"And I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott said making Stiles scoffed.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship."

The two of them walk into class, Scott and Stiles sat down next to each other. Not long after Jackson walked and sat down behind Scott. "Hey, testicle left and right. What the hell's a Kanima?" Jackson asked making Scott and Stiles spin back to Jackson in panic. But before they can respond Coach slams a book against his desk.

"All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult- I'm not even too sure I could pass it! Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?"

Hands go up around the boys and Wren as they continue their surreptitious conversation. "Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson said and Stiles chuckled dryly, "I'm familiar with the sensation."

"Wait- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott asked. "How should I know?" Jackson asked defensively. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles asked and Jackson shrugged, "I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry."

"Jackson!" Coach suddenly yelled making them jump, "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" He asked making Jackson have to quickly think of something. "Just an undying admiration for my Coach." Jackson said, "That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?"

Scott leans in to talk to Stiles, "How do we know it's not her?" Scott asked. "Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see fifty percent evil. All right, maybe sixty. You know, but no more than forty on a good day!' Stiles said making Scott sigh, "Stiles, that's not a very good argument." Scott said then looked up when she heard a bunch of students laughing to see Lydia standing in front of the class, chalk in hand.

"EMPLEHENOEMOS" was written all over the board. "Okay then. Anyone else want to try answering? In English?" Coach said making Lydia spin around to see what she wrote while students continued to laugh, "What is that? Greek?" Scott asked

"Actually... I think it is English." Stiles says as has used his phone to take a picture of the word. He flips the photo horizontally to reveal the message Lydia has written over and over on the board.

"SOMEONEHELPME"

🦎

"How are you feeling?" Fallon asked as she leaned against her desk while Lydia sat in one if the desks in front of her. "I think my psychotic episode is over now." Lydia said and Fallon raised her eyebrows. "Lydia, I'm no psychologist but I don't think what happened was a psychotic episode. I think it was simply a PTSD episode." Fallon said making Lydia scoff slightly, "I'm getting so sick of hearing those letters." She said.

Fallon chuckled and walked over to Lydia, "After what you gone though, it's completely normal to have these moment. I've seen them before. Something someone once told is is that having PTSD just means you're a survivor of something very tramatic. Be proud of that." Fallon said and Lydia smiled softly.

"Thanks, Miss. Perez." Lydia said and Fallon smiled at her, "Come on, we both have to get to Chemistry. I promise Mr. Harris I would help him during my free period." Fallon said before Lydia got up and they walked out of class. They walked into Harris' class and Lydia went to sit down while Fallon went to talk to Harris.

"Derek is not going to kill her without proof." Scott whispered as he and Stiles walked into chemistry, "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" He asked and Scott sighed before glancing over to see Isaac and Erica walk into class.

Isaac and Erica glanced around before noticing an empty seat next to Lydia making them start to walk over but Scott and Stiles quickly ran over and sat down at the desk. Fallon looked over at them and furrowed her brows as Isaac and Erica sat down at the table behind them.

Allison walked in and gave Scott a confused look making him nod behind him. Allison looked back at Erica and Isaac before Harris started talking.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He said as he patted Stiles' shoulder. "So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." Harris said before glancing around.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" Every male hand in the class shoots up making Erica look around with a smirk. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall." Harris said making Scott's eyes widen.

Scott and Allison glanced at each other before Scott sighed and got up to sit at the first table with Erica. "Whatever you're thinking about doing? Wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek." Scott said and Erica turned to him with a smirk, "Why don't you talk to me instead?" She asked and Scott didn't say answer.

"That's funny- in school, you guys act like you're all broke up, but she all over you." Erica said and Scott shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking talking about." He said.

"If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you- all the time." Erica said as she put her hand om Scott's thigh making Scott grab it and put it off him. "You're not my type." Scott said and Erica smirked while pulling Scott forward slightly, "I'm exactly your type." Erica said as she flashed her golden yellow eyes before the bell dinged. "Switch." Harris said and Scott let go of Erica's wrist before getting up and walking over to another table.

"Scott." Fallon said making him stop as she walked up to him, "What's happening?" She asked. "Derek think Lydia's the Kanima, Isaac and Erica are here to test her. And if she fails the test, he's gonna kill her." Scott said making Fallon suck in a deep breath. "Okay, get to a table. I'll try to figure something out." She said and he nodded.

After a while of Fallon help ou ng students out, Stiles talking to Isaac, Lydia and Isaac some how managed to sit together while Scott and Stiles sat together and Allison and Erica sat together. "Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it.." Harris asked.

Fallon looked over at Lydia and Isaac to see Isaac hold out their crystal to Lydia on a pair of tongs. Lydia grabbed it and was about to eat it but all of the sudden Scott shot up. "Lydia!" He yelled making everyone look at him, "What?" Lydia asked and Scott awkwardly glanced around at all the stares before shaking his head.

"Nothing." He said before sitting back down next to Stiles and Lydia shrugged slightly before taking a bite of the crystals. They all waited for a moment but Lydia never fell to the floor, meaning the Kanima venom didnt work. Fallon sucked in a deep breath before looking out the window where she could see Derek landing up against his car.

🦎

Slipping inside Fallon's classroom, Scott flips the lock on the door and turns to Stiles, Fallon and Allison. "Derek's outside. Waiting for her." Scott said and Allison raised her eyebrows, "You mean waiting to kill her?" Allison asked. "If he thinks she's the Kanima? Then, yeah. Especially after what happened in the pool." Scott said, "It's not her." Stiles says

"Stiles, she didn't pass the test. Nothing happened." Scott said and Fallon shook her head, "No, no. He's right, Lydia doesnt give off a strong enough energy to be the Kanima." She said and Allison sighed. "It doesn't matter. Derek thinks it's her. So either we convince him he's wrong or we figure out how to protect her." She said and Scott shook his head slightly, "I don't think he'd do anything here. Not during school."

"What about after school? What if we can prove Derek's wrong?" Allison asked and Stiles raised his eyebrows, "By three o'clock?" He asked and Fallon shrugged slightly. "There's probably something in the Bestiary." Fallon said, "You mean the nine hundred page book written in Archaic Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that." Stiles said sarcastically making Allison think for a moment.

"Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it."

"Fallon and I can talk to Derek. Maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove it's not her. All right. But if anything happens you guys let me handle it." Scott said making Allison raise her eyebrows, "What does that mean?" She asked.

"It means you can't heal like I do. I just don't want you getting hurt." Scott said. Allison puts her bag on Fallon's desk and unzips it and pulls out a black item with a pistol grip on it. With a snap of her wrist, the sides fly out and lock into place to reveal a collapsible and quite deadly crossbow. "I can protect myself." She said but Scott still doesn't look convinced, "What? Did something else happen?" Allison asked as she set the cross bow down.

"I just don't want you getting hurt. Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? I-I don't care if your dad finds out. Call, text, scream, yell,  whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can. We have until three." Scott said and Allison nodded slightly before he and Fallon turned around to leave.

Before he could open the door he spun around, hand whipping up just in time to catch a crossbow dart that would have hit his head. Stiles lowers the crossbow with a guilty smile on his face, "Sensitive trigger on this thing." He said and Fallon sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

🦎

Scott and Fallon walked towards the lacrosse field looking for Derek. They walked past the bleachers, heading for the middle of the field where Boyd stood.

"We want to talk to Derek." Scott said and Boyd shrugged, "You can talk to me." He said and Scott shook his head. "I don't want to fight." Scott said and Boyd shrugged slightly, "Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you." Boyd said making Scott nod nervously.

"True. Really, really true. But, wanna know what I think? I'm twice as fast." Scott said before running at Boyd who swipes out, but Scott easily dodges the blow. Grabbing onto Boyd's large frame to use it against him, Scott tackled him to the ground making Fallon roll her eyes. "She failed the test." Derek said making Fallon to look at him as he walked up to them.

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything. Lydia's just different." Fallon said and Derek nodded, "I know! At night, she turns into a homicidal walking snake." Derek said and Fallon gave him a look. "I'm not gonna let you kill her." Scott said and Derek shrugged, "Who said I was gonna do it?" He asked making realization dawning on him, Scott turns back to the school and the girl he left vulnerable to two other werewolves.

Scott goes to run for the school but Boyd went to run at him. "Boyd!" Fallon said making Boyd stop, "You people are aware that you can have conversations without attacking someone." She said. "I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone now, Scott... But, even so, Lydia has killed people, and she's gonna do it again. And next time, it's gonna be one of us." Derek said and Scott looked up at him, "What if your wrong?" Scott asked.

"She was bitten by an Alpha. It's her." Derek said, "You saw that thing up close. You know it's not like us." Scott said and Derek just shook his head. "But it is! We're all shapeshifters. You don't know what you're dealing with- it happens rarely, and it happens for a reason." Derek said making Scott furrow his brows, "What reason?"

"Sometimes, the shape you take reflects the person that you are." Derek said before holding his hand out to Scott to help him up, "Even Stiles calls her cold-blodded." Derek said and Scott hook his head slightly. "Well, what if she's immune? What if she's got something inside of her that makes her immune to the bite, which is why she didn't get paralyzed?" Scott said and Derek shook his head in frustration.

"No one's immune! I've never seen it or heard of it. It's n- It's never happened!" Derek said while shaking his head and Fallon raised her eyebrows slightly, "What about Jackson?" She asked making them look at her. "That's why you tested him, isn't it? Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you?" Scott question and Derek just sighed, "No." He said. "Well, I have a theory- Lydia's immune, and somehow she passed it onto Jackson." Scott said making Derek just shake his head, "You know I'm right!"

"No!"

"You cannot do this!"

"Look, I can't let her live! You should have known that!" Derek said making Scott sigh, "I was hoping I would convince you... But, then... I wasn't counting on it." Scott said. "Go back to your friends, Scott." Fallon said and Scott nodded before walking away while Fallon turned to Derek.

"Seriously? You're trying to kill a teenage girl without concrete proof that she's the Kanima?" Fallon asked and Derek shrugged slightly, "The test was proof enough." He said and she raised her eyebrows. "You wanna know how bullshit your test is?" Fallon asked as she stepped towards Derek while crossing her arms over her chest.

"If you were to do the same test on me, the Kanima venom wouldnt affect me. And if you didn't know about what I am, would you kill me?" Fallon asked and Derek stared at her for a moment, "That's different." He said and she raised her eyebrows slightly. "Is it though?" She asked before walking away.

🦎

"If we're studying at Scott's house,
where is Scott?" Lydia asked while Stiles goes to unlock the front door of Scott's house, "Meeting us here. Hopefully." She mumbled then threw the door open.

They all walk in and then Stiles slams the door shut then locks it. Then flips the deadbolt, then latches the chain before turning to a suspicious Lydia. "Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood." He said then look around for a moment and grabbed a chair, shoving it under the door knob, "And a murder. Yeah, it was bad."

As he retreats from the door, Allison gives Jackson a nod to the stairs making him sigh, "Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute." He said before walking up the stairs. "Seriously, what is going on with everyone?" Lydia muttered under breath before following Jackson.

A little while longer Allison called Scott on Stiles' phone while Stiles looked out the window. Derek, Isaac, Erica and Boyd were standing outside in the road, watching the house.

A little while later Allison and Stiles throw cautious glances at Derek and his pack outside the window. With the hand not holding the crossbow, Allison pulls out her phone, "What are you doing?" Stiles asked and Allison sighed, "I think-I think I have to call my dad." Allison said anxiously making Stiles' eyes widen. "No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott-"

"I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia." Allison said and Stiles looked out the window, "Hey, I got an idea- just shoot one of 'em." Stiles said looking at Allison cross bow making Allison look at him like he was crazy.

"Are you serious?" She asked and he nodded, "We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right? Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em." Stiles said and Allison nodded slightly.

"Okay, which one?" Allison asked as she walked over to the window, "Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head." Stiles said and Allison gave him a look. "If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek defiantly can." Allison said and Stiles nodded slightly, "Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other five, then." Stiles said and Allison looked out the window.

"You mean three." Allison said making Stiles furrow his brows, "No, I mean five." He said as he went over to the window, only to find Erica, Boyd, and Derek. "Where the hell is Isaac?" He asked.

Suddenly someone grabs Stiles, lifting him off his feet and tossed him clear across the room. Allison quickly spun around to see Isaac standing there with a smirk, went to step forward but all of the sudden he cringed slightly before slowly falling to the ground to reveal Fallon pressing down on his pressure point.

"Erica's coming so you might want to go keep an eye on Lydia." Fallon said and Allison nodded before running up the stairs. "I'm not going to fight you and I'm not gonna hurt you. You're going to sit down and not move." Fallon said before making Isaac sit down against the wall.

"Stay." She said, pointing st hi km before walking over to Stiles to help him up. Scott ran in making them look at him as he looked at Isaac in confusion before looking at Fallon and Stiles. "What took you so long?" She asked, giving him a look before walking over to Isaac.

She grabbed him by his ear and pulled him up making him wince. "Ow." He said as she dragged him outside before letting go of his ear and lightly shoving him in front of her. Seconds later Scott came out and tossed a paralyzed Erica to the grass. Boyd looked at them in shock while Derek just looked at all if them with a smirk.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega- you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But, you know you can't beat me." Derek said and Scott shook his head slightly. "I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott said and Derek cocks his head, listening. The faint sound of a siren approaching before hearing something else, an odd scurrying. The clicking of sharp claws which the other all hear too.

All eyes follow theirs, everyone glancing up to see a sinewy, jet black body perched on the roof of the McCall home, glowing eyes peering down at them. The kanima. Thin lips curling back to expose a double row of teeth, it opens its jaws and unleashes an inhuman shriek. Everyone takes a step back as the creature darts across the roof and leaps off. In a flash it's escaped to the other side of the house, disappearing into the darkness.

Derek turns to Boyd and Isaac and nodded to Erica, "Get her and get out of here." Derek said but before he can race off in pursuit, the front door clicks open and a freaked out Lydia steps out. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked, shocked, Derek stares at the innocent girl he nearly had killed.

"It is Jackson..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
21.9K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
22.6K 376 13
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝♫𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...