sunshine

By s_sxnflxwer

Louis needs harry, he's his sunshine. More

⚠️COME HERE⚠️
.
..
...

....

55 12 12
By s_sxnflxwer

Louis POV

As I was walking I was not paying attention to any of my surroundings, it was like they were melting around me. It felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. No more hurting, no more pressure, no more loneliness, no more worries.

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry. I finally saw him. Running towards him ignoring anything and everything around me I jumped into his grasp. He holds my face while I look up at him.

He pulls me in for a kiss and I practically sink into him, his lips and mine fitting together perfectly. For the first time, I feel safe in Harry's arms.

He pulls back only to say, "Oh, how I've missed your sunshine smile," he whispers with a smile.

~a year later~

I never did realize how wrong I was until now. I was right in that once I had Harry I would never let go, but I was wrong in thinking I wasn't going to have any more anxiety or stress. I had to work on that over time. But after a while, with the help of harry, it all went away. Now Harry and I just live happily, together watching over our loved ones and keeping them safe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 50.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...