Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years

28) Save The Date

10.3K 521 128
By Basictales

.....

The pale crescent moon was shining brightly like a silvery claw in the night sky and the twinkling stars were only adding beauty to the dull sky.

In the silence of the night Aadya was finally able to take out some time for herself and think about everything that happened today.

She was able to feel her own soul more clearly, questioning her soul that why she had never felt this way before. Right now at this moment she was calm and serene yet there was chaos and commotion going inside her.

However it was not bothering her.

As the cold wind was grazing her skin she was gladly accepting the chaos just like she was accepting the calmness with open arms.

Standing in front of her room's window she was looking up at the sky gazing at those twinkling stars.

Tonight the stars and the moon were her well wishers bringing solemnity to her and the darkness of the night was like a shadow of the unpredicted future.

Both were so opposite but a part of her. She let go of all the worries of the world and enjoyed this moment of silence.

Closing her eyes shut she felt how graciously the cold wind was touching her skin and playing with her open dark hair.

Snuggling more to the soft blanket wrapped around her she smiled and whispered, "I am just like you Mumma.. So impulsive and stubborn."

"I miss you and Papa so much. Especially today when I am starting the new journey of my life. I know you both are with me but sometimes I want to touch you and hug you tight. However I can't but I always feel your presence around me mumma. I know you are with me in this choice of mine because if not I would not have taken the step that I took today.. Please always be there for me like this. As long as I have you two by my side I don't care about anyone else.

I love you Mumma Papa.." the silence engulfed her as she whispered those words with a solemn smile on her face.

She remembered how her mother used to tell her, a woman's instinct can never be wrong.

A smart woman knows from her intuition what is best for her.

If you ever found yourself in the situation where you have to choose between your instinct and your rationality. Always go with your instinct, it will never betray you.

Because your instinct tells you the truth and rationality tells you to make beliefs.

Always remember a girl has no limits. If she wants something from her heart and soul then she gets it or snatches it. Not giving a fuck about anything else in the world.

Do you understand it Adu ? She would ask her.

Yes mumma I understand.

Aadya would say it like an obedient little girl.

Hmm..good and don't tell your Papa that I said the f word in front of you.

Okay I will not...but only if you let me wear all your pretty dresses and sarees.

Aadya would say with a mischievous grin on her face.

Aadya chuckled remembering the look her mumma would give her when she would spoil every dress and accessories of hers.

The sound of the dog's barking on the street broke the silence engulfing her and the memories of the past she was reliving.

Sighing, she opened her eyes and giving a last glance at the black night she closed the white curtains of the window.

Closing her eyes shut she tried to sleep but couldn't succeed in it.

How could she sleep when her mind was fogged with their thoughts and her future with them.

"Control your thoughts Aadya. Control it." she said to herself.

However her mind wasn't listening to her, she sighed helplessly.

Getting up from the bed she came out of the comfort of her blanket and shivered slightly feeling the cool air on her bare skin.

A thought crossed her mind and she chuckled at her own childishness but she decided to do it anyway.

Opening the door of her closet she was looking for one of her favourite saree which belongs to her mumma.

It was a silk saree. Her mumma was obsessed with collecting different types of Sarees.

Aadya chuckled remembering how her papa would groan whenever they would go out shopping. Her mumma was a choosy picker especially when she was buying Sarees. The half of their shopping venture would be spent in typical Indian Saree shops.

Aadya would admire her mother whenever she would wear a Saree. She wanted to be like her mumma, look like her mumma.

Hence whenever she would play dress up the first thing she would do was get her mumma's most prettiest Saree from her wardrobe and drape it around her little frame.

Aadya bit her lips and controlled her laugh as she remembered how like a clown she would drape the Saree around her and get stuck into it.

It wouldn't be wrong to say Aadya was obsessed with saree just like her mumma.

However her love for saree vanished as she grew up, especially after the death of her mumma. Now it was nothing but a piece of cloth which irritates the hell out of her whenever she wears it.

Finally finding the Saree she touched it softly with her fingertips remembering how beautiful and divine her mother would look whenever she wore it.

She was the most beautiful woman Aadya had ever seen.

No doubt why her Papa was head over heels for her.

Aadya could not understand why after so many years, in the middle of the night she was thrilled to wear it again.

Gracefully she wore the saree and when she finally looked at her reflection in the mirror she could not help but admire herself.

She was looking like a married woman, a typical Indian beautiful newly wedded bride.

She was exactly looking like her mother.

"I never thought that I would look this nice in your favourite Saree Maa," she mumbled.

And I never thought that I would get married without you two.

I never thought that I would get married to three men and be their bride, she thought.

The ticking sound made her look up at the clock on the wall. The clock had ticked to twelve.

"Four days to go.. " she said, again looking at her reflection.

Few hours ago

The sun was sleeping asleep, dipping below the horizon sparkling it's orange hue on the carpet of the earth. The mixture of red and orange sunlight was passing through the open arched windows of the room and touching the wooden spotless surface of the study room.

After hearing about Digvijay's past Aadya was sitting idle on the sofa thinking about everything he had told her.

Thousands of questions were running through her mind, she was in a puddle of emotions.

How she should react to his past, she didn't know.

She looked up towards him.

He was standing in front of the open window and was gazing at the orange sun, lost in his own thoughts. His back was facing her.

His first wife had cheated on him. And he like some saint let her and that bastard man go.

How can he be so forgiving? Aadya was finding it hard to believe.

How can the all so innocent and virtuous Anamika could cheat on him ?

That girl claimed to love him so much that she had chosen death over his rejection. Then how could she betray him?

It was true that he never loved her she never got his affection, however it was clear as crystal that he cared for her at least at the time when she was a sweet young girl who would sing and play piano for him all night long.

If she was in Anamika's place she would gladly have accepted his rejection and live her life cherishing those sweet moments spent with him.

When you truly love someone their one gaze filled with tenderness is enough for you to spend your entire life.

It was a pity that a girl like Anamika could not understand it and destroyed herself to get his love.

And at the end she not only lose him but also his care and any chance of getting his affection.

Alas god chose one way or another to separate two souls who were never meant to be together.

And in Anamika's case it was her stupidity which let her away from seeing the real sweet side of Digvijay which Aadya was getting little glimpse of every now and then.

All these thoughts were racing on her mind.

Should she feel happy that he did not end up with the vile woman like Anamika or should she feel sorry for him that when he was about to start a new life with her she cheated on him.

Taking a deep breath Aadya tried to reorganize her thoughts.

She again looked at him, his eyes still focused on the orange sky.

Her subconscious yelled at her, don't forget you are supposed to be angry with him dammit. He hid such a big part of his life from you.

But somehow Aadya ignored her and took a small step towards him.

Her steps towards him were light and hesitant. She didn't know how she was going to approach him and she stared at his broad back.

"D..." the words stuck in her mouth.

Why are you being so nervous Aadya, she asked herself.

Or you feeling guilty that because of you and your stubbornness he had to relive that hauntful memory of the past.

Her throat went dry and her heart soured thinking about how he must be feeling right now.

It must be very hard for him to tell her everything.

She raised her hand just to touch him and whisper some soothing words in his ears however the way her hand was shivering only made her take it back.

Aadya joined her hands tightly just to make them stop shivering and closed her eyes thinking about only one thing.

It's not about you, it's about him.

He needs you.

Gathering all her courage she disentangled her hands and hugged him tightly from the back.

Digvijay's body froze, his heart racing feeling her hands firmly wrapped around his body and her head resting on his back.

Silly girl, why are you so damn adorable?

" Am I forgiven? " he asked, arching his neck towards her

Aadya opened her eyes and glanced up at him, "Have I forgiven him? " she asked herself.

"No, " she replied after giving it a thought.

"So, is this a consolation hug? " he asked with amusement dancing in his eyes.

She looked at him, the sun rays were shining on his golden skin making him look so attractive and the dried blood on his lips made him look so aggressive, extremely aggressive.

How can any woman cheat on such a handsome and attractive man? She wondered.

Standing in front of him she looked at him in his eyes and again hugging him tight she placed her head on his chest and said, "No, I am hugging you because I want to. Do you have any problem with it? And why would I console you? I am very happy that she cheated on you. I am glad that she was a cheater. Bloody female anopheles she can die all I care."

Digvijay's lips twitched at her words. Her words were so clear and straight with out an ounce of fakeness. She always surprises him with her straight forwardness.

"So, don't you feel bad for me? " he asked, wanting to know what she would reply now.

Aadya concentrated on his heartbeat and answered him honestly, "No I am happy for you that you are no longer with a woman like her but more than you I am happy for myself. You have no idea Digvijay how I felt when I saw you with another woman.

When I saw you smiling at her I felt as if someone had squeezed my heart and crushed it below their feet. I was feeling helpless Digvijay," the sadness in her voice brought a stabbing pain in his heart, he felt like someone had stabbed a sharp knife right to his heart.

Digvijay paused for a few seconds, he did not know how to make her smile and cheer her up.

I have to take some lessons from Vikram and Rudra on how to make your girl happy, he mentally noted.

Bringing his fingers to her face he gently raised her chin up and asked, "You were jealous? " He said it lightly just to lighten up her mood.

He was accepting a clear denial however her reply surprised him, " Yes I was jealous very very jealous," she said looking into his eyes.

She didn't feel any shame to accept that she was jealous by only seeing his picture with another woman.

Why should I feel embarrassed? The day I said yes to you three, you have been mine since then. So I have every right to get jealous when I see you with some random woman.

Yes, being jealous is normal. Aadya thought and justified herself.

Digvijay wondered how she could be so vocal and expressive about her feelings? They are so different from each other still he craves her more and more as the times passes with her.

Gently he held her cheeks in his hands and placed a soft peck on her forehead, affectionately.

Aadya's eyes sparkled with unknown tears she didn't know why she was feeling this giddy and emotional.

Maybe because for the first time he had initiated a conversation. She knew she was one of those fortunate people who have seen this side of him.

Or maybe she was feeling all these emotions because for the first time he had kissed her with love in his eyes.

How lucky I am, she thought.

"Never be jealous of her babe. You are everything that I want and need. You are everything that she wasn't," he said, his every dirty desire rushed to his mind. Feeling ashamed he looked away from her.

Will she look at me with the same way as she is looking at me now, when I will tell her the real truth why I actually want her in my life, in our life.

"Why should I not be jealous of her. You swore to marry her and you did marry her. You swore to keep her safe from any harm and I am sure you are fulfilling your promise till now," she whispered with bitterness.

"If this is the reason of your jealousy then let me give you a promise too. As my would be wife and Queen, my loyalty to you is superior to anyone else. So ask me anything I will give you." he vow to her and himself.

"I don't want any promises. I only want you three. All of you to me and for me," she said.

"Oh my possessive little woman what should I do to you," he said, hugging her tightly to his chest.

Rocking their entangled bodies side to side he stroked her silky hair and gave his words to her, "I swear to you Aadya that you will be above anyone else in my life. If a day comes where I have to choose between you and the world I will choose you,"

"Will you really choose me over the world," she whispered snuggling more to him.

"I will. And last but not the least, I swore my life and death to you Aadya," he promised.

"What do you mean? "she looked at him and asked, confused.

"I mean you are the queen of my life and tomorrow even if you kill me no one will question you. You can freely kill me if you want."

"Shut up. Don't say that, please," she grimaced.

I don't want promises like this and may you live longer than me. May all three of you live longer than me, even if I die one day you three will live long and take care of our family. She thought.

"You are acting like a wife," he smiled.

Aadya clicked her tongue in annoyance. Yes she behaves like a typical wife sometimes but they don't have to pinpoint it every other time. Can't they just let it go ?

Making her best angry face she glanced up at him to shut him up however when she looked at the smile adorning his lips, for a second she forgot to breathe, "oh my god.. " she whispered in disbelief.

"What?," Digvijay asked, not getting why she was shocked all of a sudden.

"Digvijay..." she whispered again, still admiring his beautiful smile.

"What? "

"You are smiling..." her eyes sparkled with joy and a full blown smile came on her lips seeing how beautiful his real smile was.

Before she only got a few glimpses of his smile here and there or that arrogant and haughty smirk but never a real smile coming directly from his heart. She had assumed it would be beautiful however she had never thought that it would be this charming.

His smile was precious.

As soon as she whispered that he was smiling the smile disappeared from his lips and he again maintained his all so famous aloof and unkind look on his face.

"No.. no no no. Please don't stop smiling. I promise I will not tell anyone that you smiled. Please smile for me one more time. I haven't even witnessed it well. Give me that sweet smile of yours. COME ON," Aadya pouted and requested him to smile again.

"I was not smiling," he denied it straight away.

"Yes you were," she said, smiling and continued,"it was the first time I saw you smiling. It was very pretty, more than precious. I think you should smile more often."

He gazed at her long the innocence in her eyes was so pure he asked himself how he could once doubt that purity of her.

The innocence that her eyes were carrying was devoid of any fakeness. It was the most genuine and real emotion he has seen in any person.

He cursed himself for every time he had compared Aadya with Anamika and when he had doubted that angelic smile of hers. When he had said she is nothing but a bitch who fakes her innocence just to lure men.

They were right that night when they said, she is as pure as the earth's core.

"There goes your smile. Phew.." she said dejectedly missing his smile already.

"Come let me wipe this dried blood from your lips, " grazing her fingers on his lips she said and holding his hand she made him sit on the sofa.

Opening the first aid kit that was kept neatly on the coffee table. She said, " can I ask you something? It's just I don't want to miss this opportunity. I don't know when you will be this vocal again."

"Go ahead, " he winced slightly as she wiped the blood from his lips.

"Why did you did nothing when you caught them having sex behind your back? I swear to god if I was in your place I would have killed them right there on the bed where they were fucking each other like rabbits," she muttered furiously and looked at him with confusion in her face.

How can he not react and leave them like that. It's understandable that he doesn't love her, however he had given his time and loyalty to her. Didn't he feel betrayed?

You are something else Digvijay. You are the hardest lesson I have to learn.

"When I found her having sex with other man I was angry beyond words however I thought about it calmly and like any civil person I sent her the divorce papers through our lawyer and let them do whatever they wanted," Digvijay lied smoothly.

He did not feel any guilt or remorse while lying to her. It was for her own betterment. If she knew what monsters are hiding behind the gentlemen she adores so much she will be heart broken and it would be nothing but fatal to her safety and security.

If they are getting peace and tranquility by lying to her and hiding their other face from her then it's good.

They will build a castle of lies if that means their Aadya's wellbeing and happiness.

"Hmm.. You know it's kinda unbelievable. I mean I would have believed if you had said that you killed that bastard right there on that bed and would not even spit at that woman who played with your emotions," Aadya said with widened eyes and waving her hands in exasperation.

"However I guess you took a more sophisticated turn there," she shrugged, nonchalantly.

Hearing her words Digvijay was speechless and for a second he thought, did she see through his lie.

Aadya looked at him for a few seconds, thinking if she had said something wrong that she saw a fear pass through his eyes.

However she let it go.

Aadya they are the triumvirate whom would they fear? She chuckled internally at her stupid thought and opened the cap of the antiseptic cream tube.

She glanced up at him and found him still staring at her with some unknown look in his face.

Good at least he won't throw any tantrums when I apply this cream over his wound.

"What the hell! " he moved his face away as soon as he felt the coldness of the cream on the side of his swollen lips.

"What are you doing? " he looked at her as if she had lost her mind.

"Applying antiseptic cream on your wound. It will heal fast," she said, innocently while showing her finger to him.

"I am not a baby who will need an antiseptic cream for a small cut. You cleaned the cut, that's enough," he said, still keeping his face a little far from her reach.

Aadya looked at the small amount of antiseptic cream on her fingertips and then at the cut on his lips. It was actually not that bad. He took hers and Vikram punches quite well.

She smiled sheepishly and muttered a little, "okazz."

"Can I ask you one more thing ," keeping the tube inside the first aid kit she asked.

"Of course, " he said, biting back a sigh. He could not remember when was the last time he had spoken this much.

"You have always rejected her saying that she was nothing like a girl you ever desired. What kind of girl do you really want in your life? "

"Do you really want to know that? " he asked.

The answer was a clear no. She would be heartbroken to know that she was nothing like a girl or a life partner he always wanted to have.

Still she said, "yes I do."

"Aadya what I am going to tell you. I haven't told anyone. Not even Vikram and Rudra."

Not even Vikram and Rudra. Aadya gulped seeing the serious look on his face. What is that thing that he did not even share with his best friends?

"I am listening, " she nodded her head and urged him to continue.

"Aadya you promise me you will not judge me. I can't see that look in your eyes for me," he said.

"I will never judge you, I promise," she whispered.

The intense look in his eyes was making her frightened and nervous about whatever he was going to tell her.

"Aadya I desire a dominant woman," he said without beating around the bush.

For a second her mind was paralyzed. He desired a dominant woman?

What does it mean? Don't most men want a submissive, shy and obedient woman as their life partner ?

She had made a assumption that most of the alpha males like to have a woman who will not raise their voice against them and follow them like a blind and mute puppet.

However it seems like Digvijay desires something different. Should she feel happy or should she ask him why he wanted a bold, dominating woman?

"Why do you desire a dominating and bold woman? " she asked, uneasily.

"I am still waiting, " she whispered again when she did not get any reply from him.

"You will hate me after knowing the truth, " he said, contemplating telling her why he actually wanted a dominant woman.

"Digvijay. I can never hate you," she said with determination and full sincerity.

"Babe after knowing the truth you will not leave me right? You will stay with us, with me. Won't you? " he said in almost a pleading tone.

"Digvijay, you are scaring me now. Please don't plead. Just tell me I will hear it with utmost patience. Please speak, honey."

"I like a dominant woman because they challenge me," the look in his eyes was so raw it made her churn from inside.

He spoke the words like he was telling her the dirtiest secret of his life.

"Umm.. You mean in a workplace. A strong minded woman who dominates the corporate world? '' she said with remorse.

Why didn't I pursue business studies?

"No," he said and she frowned.

"So a dominant woman as in, a woman who speaks her mind, a woman who can take a stand for herself. You always wanted that kind of woman? " she asked, confused.

"I am sorry but I have no idea what you are speaking about." she said, not getting what he actually meant.

Digvijay sighed and simply said, "Don't stress about it. Just forget it. It's nothing important."

"How is it not important? I really want to know what you three have always wanted in your woman," she was adamant now.

She wants to know why he likes dominant women and how they challenge him!

"Aadya drop it."

"No, tell me."

"Aadya!!"

"Please," she whispered in a pleading tone.

What the.. Aadya looked at him with widened eyes and cursed underneath her breath as he jerked her towards him and placed her on his lap like a little doll.

Gently patting on her back he grabbed her and made her sit firmly on his thighs. Aadya gasped when he groped her ass and brought her closer to him so that she could feel his hot breath on her heated red cheeks.

Their position was making her inside crumple because of shyness, she looked down and stared at her hands which were resting on his stone like chest making a little boundary between him and her.

"Do you want to know it or not? " she felt her heart racing a thousand miles per second as she gently inhaled the minty smell mixed with a metallic touch on it.

" Ah.. Hn," she could only mumble.

"Then look at me when I am speaking to you," the command in his tone made her follow him without any hesitation and raising her eyelids she looked at him.

"Aadya I have always desired a strong, dominant woman. Not because I admire them or respect them more than anyone else. I want to have a dominant woman because I want to dominate her.

I love power struggle Aadya. It gives me pleasure," he husked on her ears.

"It satisfies my ego, it satisfies me when I dominate a strong woman. I don't want some submissive little kitten. I want a dominant fearless lioness who will become a submissive only for me.

Anyone could rule over a submissive or inferior woman Aadya but my fantasy is to rule over a dominant woman, someone like you. Aadya I thrive to tame you in bed and you to submit everything to me. Your body, your soul and your power," her eyes widened at his confession.

"Do-m-in-e-n-t a-s in..?" for the first time she struggled to say anything.

"As in what you are thinking," he smirked seeing how her face was turning more crimson with each passing moment.

"You mean kinky stuff? "

"What do you think? " he questioned back, flatly.

"I don't know anything about it," Aadya mumbled nervously, staring at his chest.

She was feeling ashamed to say that she knew very little, close to nothing about his desires and the fantasies he wanted to live with her.

"That's fine, babe," he said, making small circles on her hips.

"Hmm.. " she mumbled, licking her dry, chapped lips.

"Don't do that," he whispered huskily.

"Hn? " she looked at him confused.

"Don't lick your lips like that," he said, staring at her rosy red lips.

"Why? "

"It gives me wrong ideas," he said glancing away from her lips he looked at her eyes and as soon as her eyes met his she glanced away.

Out of shyness or nervousness, she didn't know.

"H-a.. Have you done it before with someone, " gathering her courage she looked at him and asked. Her eyes held so much pain and fear accepting a positive reply from him.

Getting closer to her he whispered in her ear, "No, you will be my first and last. Only if you want." an obvious question was hidden in his answer, he was sure that she got the message and he knew everything depends on this moment.

Everything depends on her.

"Say something, please, " her silence was killing him as she sat there still looking down, not meeting his gaze.

"You always put wrong things in my mind. Enlightening me to the dark world," Aadya whispered, still not looking at him.

"I swear it's never intentional," he said.

He felt like an eternity had passed away and she had not raised her long eyelashes and said something directly looking at his eyes like she always does.

The dam of his patience was about to break when raising her eyelids she looked at him and said, "You are a bad habit, a bad teacher, a bad sir. Always introducing me to unholy things."

The way her words rolled down from her mouth was so seductive, especially the way she said the word sir.

He found himself rasping a small grunt and feeling his member getting excited and poking on her ass cheeks she could not control herself and said the same thing like him.

"I swear it's never intentional."

Her boldness made him speechless.

They sat gazing at each other, neither of them saying anything. It was only them and the peaceful silence embracing them.

"God, Aadya you are gonna be the death of me," like a little baby he placed his head on her neck and groaned. Inhaling her divine smell he closed his eyes as if in defeat. His beard and his warm breath, tickling her.

Again placing her hands on his chest she again made a barrier between them and whispered, "you haven't earned my forgiveness yet." Saying so she got up from his lap and picked up the first aid kit from the table and walked towards the drawer.

Aadya could not believe that she was the one whom he had always desired, she is his perfect woman! The thought brings a beautiful smile to her lips. She was finding it very hard to believe that Digvijay, who likes to be quiet and not so expressive, was actually into kinky stuff.

Although she said she would not judge him or think about him in an unkind way, but the mere thought of him involved in any kinks scared the hell out of her.

She had never been familiar with this kind of thing.

For heaven's sake, she never ever had a boyfriend. She couldn't imagine their sex life after marriage! And here one of them desires to dominate her in some kinky kind of way!

Opening the drawer she put the kit inside it when a sudden thought crossed through her mind.

"Why do you really like me, digvijay?" turning around, she asked him with confusion written on her face.

"I told you, you are everything that I ever wanted, needed," he said.

"Then why did you reject me on my face that night? After the club incident you said, "You didn't want to marry me, however you are the one who sowed a seed in my mind of this kind of relationship where I can have all of you three." she said, a sudden realisation downing on her.

"So what, you were the one who took the final decision," he said,with an expressionless face, however Aadya saw the fear in his eyes.

He was hiding something. And he was scared of her finding it out.

"That night in the club I saw love and admiration in Rudra's and Vikram's eyes but your eyes were cold and distant as if you were fighting an inner battle with yourself. But that same night in the middle of the road I saw... I saw something in your eyes.. It was a look of.. " Aadya gasped and looked at him with accusation in her eyes.

Out of nowhere a sudden headache was approaching her. She clutched her hair tightly with her fingers and slided down on the floor.

"Aadya." he said, taking hurried steps towards her.

"Don't." her one word and he halted on his steps.

There was a heavy weight in the air. His heart ached seeing her sitting down on the floor with her hands on her temple.

Aadya could not believe how he could be so selfish and how she can be so stupid.

"How can I be so stupid? How can I be so stupid?" she muttered again and again.

She looked at him with fresh tears in her eyes but the look on her face was sharp and absolutely fierce.

Her look was so intense that it was carved in his mind and will stay there for the rest of his life.

"So ? I am just an opportunity to you," her strong voice echoed in the room.

"No." he said with his gaze on the floor.

"Look at my eyes and say it."

He glanced up and looked at her, the tears were streaming on her red cheeks.

However she didn't sob her tears were quiet and fragile, that made him drown to guilt.

Who am I to curse Anamika ? When I am just like her, he thought, bitterly.

"You can't even deny now," she chuckled, shaking her head.

"You actually never liked me like Rudra and Vikram did .You never had any feelings for me, no love, no attraction, nothing. Just a desire to fulfill all your dirty fantasies which you couldn't live with any other woman but when you found me you thought I am just like the woman of your dreams. A perfect opportunity to fulfil your every fantasies.

Because I am nothing but a clone, a replica of the woman of your dreams."

"Aadya listen to me,"

"No, you listen to me," she wiped her tears standing up on her feet. She stood in front of him and staring directly in his eyes said, "Put your hand on my head and tell me. Do you really want me in your life because you have true feelings for me or you want me because I am just a replica of the woman of your dreams?"

Placing his hand on her head he swore, " I do have true feelings for you my love."

"If I wouldn't be this bold and impulsive or in your words a dominant strong woman will you still accept me as much as Rudra and Vikram are accepting me? " she repeated her words again.

He was speechless.

How can he tell her that somehow almost in a fucked up way she had always resided in his subconscious.

His conscience yelled at him to tell her that, yes earlier he was selfish but now it's much more than his desires. It's the deep connection he feels towards her.

As if he was alive for her and she was born for them, for him.

He wanted to tell her that everything happens for a reason and my greediness showed me that I would have eventually fallen for you regardless of you being the woman of my desires or not.

However he kept mum. And she took his silence in a wrong way.

"That's what I thought. You only want a part of Aadya, the part of Aadya who is just like the woman of your fantasies," she sneered.

If I have not been like this, bold, impulsive and vocal you wouldn't even have looked at me. I would end up being another Anamika, she thought bitterly.

"I think that's enough for today," her voice cracked and she was about to storm off from the room when she felt an arm wrapping around her waist, "leave me Digvijay. I don't have any patience and understanding left in me now," Aadya wriggled in his hold and tried to free herself, she just wanted to storm out from here .

" Listen to me babe for the last time." he pleaded.

"No, I can't Digvijay. You gave me enough shocks for today. Now save it for some other day," giving him a disgusted look she said.

Even now she was finding it hard to believe that he actually had wanted her to fulfil his every physical needs!

"The other two were head over heels for you since the day they saw you with Abhimanyu," his words made her stop wriggling in her place.

"They would tell me how you were affecting them. Their every second thought was about you. We may act like we own everything here but the truth is like every other person we were also craving for only one thing and that is love. You don't have any idea how jealous we were after seeing you with Abhimanyu. He had what we three did not have or maybe if not for you we will never have. He had a woman who truly loved him, you. Who clapped for his victory and gave him a genuine smile.

Babe, do you have any idea of how beautiful your smile is," he whispered in her ears as if doubting that she really knows what magic her smile holds.

"You should have looked at their faces when we got to know that you are Abhimanyu's sister nothing else. Those fuckers were smiling like a maniac," he said and she chuckled with eyes full of warm tears imagining the look on their face.

Did they really thought, Abhimanyu and her? Ugh!

"It was the truthfulness and purity in your eyes Aadya that made them fall for you."

"But you haven't fallen for me. You want me only because I am some kind of replica of the woman you desire. If I wasn't this impulsive and brave you would have never looked my way. I would be like any other girl, same as Anamika."

Digvijay couldn't deny. She was right. He had always ignored Aadya saying she was just like his ex wife, however whenever she took any bold step and stood up for herself, he couldn't help but see his woman in her.

He couldn't deny that he wanted to marry her because she was everything he ever wanted and with whom he can fulfil all of his dirty fantasies.

However there is a part of him that had always been affected by her since the time when he had first seen her. The part of him who could not glance away once seeing her smile just like the other two.

And now at this moment seeing the look of hurt and sorrow in her face all because of him and his selfishness he got to know one thing for sure.

Even if Aadya was nothing like the woman he fantasized about. He would have held her like this close to himself and begged her forgiveness thousand times.

Because now at this moment he had lost his heart to her.

"If you had said this one month ago I would have said, you are right. But now at this moment Aadya you can never be more wrong. I adore every part of you Aadya. I don't care if you are like the woman of my dreams or not. I need you in my life, in our life. No matter what."

"Do you have any idea how fucked up this situation is? " Freeing herself from his firm hold she looked at him with an angry look in her face and asked.

She was about to leave the room leaving him alone and he saw everything flashing through in front of his eyes.

Abruptly he held her hand in a firm grip and said, "Don't break off this relationship, babe. You have become our addiction and I know we have become yours."

She glanced at him and jerked her hand from his hold. Smirking, she said," Just wait and watch."

"Where is that old uncle who was crying? " Aadya asked, as soon as she came into the living room. She looked at Rudra and Vikram who were pacing back and forth with a look of concern and tension edged in their faces.

They looked towards her as they heard her voice. Rudra was shocked to see her state, her face had turned red and dried, rubbing her hands over her cheeks. She looked at him with a puzzled look.

Why is he looking at me like that?

And when she glanced towards Vikram she could not help but let out a gasp of fright seeing the look on his face, his eyes were red and his face hardened seeing the dried tear stain on her cheeks.

Aadya flinched slightly when he cupped her cheeks and wiped the drop of tear from the corner of her eyes, " Did he hurt you ?" he asked her gently but his gaze was pinning on Digvijay who just walked into the living room.

Aadya followed his line of sight and her gaze met with Digvijay's brown orbs, "No" she lied smoothly, not wanting to create any differences between them.

Rudra scoffed and Vikram again looked at her. They both knew she was lying.

"You can tell them," said Digvijay.

All eyes were focused on her but she shook her head and repeated her question again, "where is that old uncle who was crying? And why was he crying? He was on his knees as if begging you. It doesn't settle well with me, he is our elder he shouldn't beg," she stared back at Vikram.

They were not accepting that after everything that had happened today she would remember about it. However, like everytime she surprised them by asking about that old man who was begging his death to Vikram.

"He was a traitor. Don't sympathize with him." Vikram said, flatly.

"Traitor," she mumbled aloud.

"Now what will you do to him? " she asked, genuinely concerned.

"Nothing our men will make some tea for him and like a civil person will ask him how he wants to repent his sins," Rudra said nonchalantly.

At the same time when the old man was chained naked to the white ceiling, staring at the white walls of the white dungeon with nothing but silence engulfing him thinking about only one thing, a merciless death is better than spending his lifetime in the barren lifeless dungeon doing nothing but staring at the white walls and floor, losing your mind while waiting for his natural death.

"That's good," she smiled a little thinking that the old uncle deserves another chance.

"What happened inside ? Tell us," Rudra urged, wanting to know why her face was sullen.

When they left the room she was calm and giggling. Then how come the sadness is again visible in her face.

Aadya glanced towards Digvijay, he was already looking at her, the sadness of her eyes reflecting on his. She glanced at Rudra who was waiting for her reply with a look of worry in his face and finally she looked at Vikram who was standing in front of her.

She smiled looking at his angry face and exactly did what her mind and heart were saying.

"Let's get married in four days. On the first of January."

Her words met with a stunned silence.

************************************

Please vote, comment and follow💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 18.5K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
1.8M 98K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
91.3K 4.8K 37
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
642K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...