𝐹𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒

By vxnserp

BOOK 1: Started in Seattle: Fayette Monet has dreams, one of those dreams are to move to Seattle all the way... More

Chapter 1 ~ Washington
Chapter 2 ~ Café
Chapter 3 ~ Dimples
Chapter 4 ~ Dylan
Chapter 5 ~ Hockey
Chapter 6 ~ Help
Chapter 8 ~ News
Chapter 9 ~ Cole & Abb's
Chapter 10 ~ Plans
Chapter 11 ~ Morning
Chapter 12 ~ Tense
Chapter 13 ~ Halloween
Chapter 14 ~ Hospital
Chapter 15 ~ Dinner
Chapter 16 ~ T-Swift
Chapter 17 ~ Game
Chapter 18 ~ Upset
Chapter 19 ~ Distracted
Chapter 20 ~ Elephants
Chapter 21 ~ Road trip
Chapter 22 ~ Paris
Chapter 23: Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 24 ~ Comfortable
Chapter 25 ~ Home
Chapter 26 ~ Beginnings
Chapter 27 ~ Talk
Chapter 28 ~ Grassland
Chapter 29 ~ Books
Chapter 30 ~ Kiss
Chapter 31 ~ Leo
Chapter 32 ~ Annoyed
Chapter 33 ~ Date
Chapter 34 ~ Wild
Chapter 35 ~ Minnesota
Chapter 36 ~ His Family
Chapter 37: Christmas Special
Chapter 38 ~ Jitters
Chapter 39 ~ Birthday
Chapter 40 ~ Hurt
Chapter 41 ~ Worried
Chapter 42 ~ Jumpscare
Chapter 43 ~ Search
Chapter 44 ~ Best Friends
Chapter 45 ~ Confrontation
Chapter 46 ~ Cuddles & Love
Chapter 47 ~ Court
Chapter 48 ~ Celebration
Chapter 49 ~ Tattoo
Chapter 50 ~ Wedding
Epilogue ~ Fayette
Bonus Chapter 1 ~ Moving Day
Bonus Chapter 2 ~ The Wedding
Bonus Chapter 3 ~ Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter 4 ~ Pregnant?
Bonus Chapter 5 ~ A Win And A Lost
Bonus Chapter 6 ~ Baby Reece
Bonus Chapter 7 ~ Holidays
Bonus Chapter 8 ~ Three Years
A/N <3
1K Special +*

Chapter 7 ~ Comfort

16.7K 329 77
By vxnserp

Elias

I was wide awake waiting for myself to decide whether or not to go to sleep. After Fay came over and explained to me what had happened, I was furious with Dylan. I was definitely bringing this to my coaches attention and getting him kicked off the team.

I feel so bad for Fayette because she didn't know what was going to happen. She had walked into our lives at a very bad time. Abby was going to be heartbroken after hearing what happened and seeing the video.

I was thinking of a way to catch him in an act. I was thinking we can use Fay as "bait" to catch him cheating. If she was okay with it of course. I didn't want to push her into anything that made her uncomfortable.

She was so innocent and she didn't deserve what happened to her. I watched as she cried in my arms and every sob broke my heart over and over again.

Me and Fay were friends now and we had each other's backs. I feel better knowing she came to me when it happened. It shows me how much she has trust in me.

I toss and turn in my sleep. I look at my clock and see it's about 4:00 am and I'm not sleepy at all. It was Saturday so I had all day practice today which I was not ready for. I had been checking up on Fay for the past couple hours and she had seemed to be in a peaceful sleep.

I'm glad she is asleep and not wide awake like I am.

I went to check on her for the tenth time. I get myself water in the process and walk over to the couch. I see the blanket has fallen over a little so I put it back on her and she stirs but doesn't wake up.

I watch her face as her eyebrows are scrunched up. I take my thumb and smooth out the wrinkles and she instantly relaxes a little more.

I hope she's not having a bad dream. I don't feel like going back to my room so I sit on the floor in front of the couch and sit with my legs crossed. I place my hands and fold them on the edge of the couch and put my head down.

I feel a little better knowing I'm now right here with her and she's safe. I don't know how many times I have thought of punching Dylan. I want him to suffer for hurting her. She showed me he left a mark on her neck and that got me even more angry.

I did calm myself though for her because I didn't need her freaking out anymore than she already was.

I close my eyes and try to drift off into a sleep. I can feel Fay turning and getting comfortable. I feel her hands on my head as she rubs my head. I instantly fell into a deep sleep.

☁️

I woke up and Fay was no longer on the couch. Instead I was still in the same position but her blanket was now on my back hugging me. I rub my eyes to get a better view and shake off the tiredness.

I walk towards my kitchen to get water and see a post.

"Hey, Thanks for letting me crash last night, I felt better knowing that I was no longer in Dylan's presence. Have a good time at practice I will see you Monday" -Fay aka your little fairy<3

I chuckle and shake my head at the note and put it back down. I text her then...

"Hey hope you got home safely, let me know if anything happens, you can always crash at my place."

I got a response 2 minutes later.

"I will let you know if anything happens:)"

I smile and hear the door open. I see Cole coming into the house ready for practice. "Hey man, how was your night?" He asks and I sigh and tell him everything. He looks at me in shock while I just nod my head. I know he won't tell anyone and I trust him with everything. Plus Cole can help be a part of catching Dylan.

"That's crazy... we are going to do something about it right? We can't let him stay with Abby '' He says and I nod. "I'm talking with the coach today then I will let Fay know how we should tell Abby." I say and he nods.

I go and get up to get ready for practice. I grab my bag and both me and Cole head to the rink.

☁️

Once we get there we see the team warming up. Me and Cole go to the locker room and put on our skates. We get out on the ice and warm up with the other boys. I don't see Dylan here, but again he is always late to practice.

I hope he was gone when Fay got home.

After warming up, me and the boys split into two teams and played scrimmage. I pass the puck to Cole and he makes the first goal. I back up and bump into someone. I turn around and see Dylan. He gave me a small smile and I did not return it.

All the anger I felt last night resurfaced and I had to get out of the rink before I blew up. "What's wrong Graham? Intimidated?" He asks and I freeze, I skate up to him and punch him right in the jaw. He falls on the ground clutching his face. Everyone stops moving "That's for Fay." I say and walk away.

I head to the coaches office and knock. I hear a 'come in' open the door, and take a seat in the chair in front of his desk. He looks like he is working on contracts.

"What's up boy?" He asks and puts his papers aside and looks at me with folded arms.

"Coach I need to talk to you about Dylan" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Son, if this is about him being mean, I'm sorry I can't do much, he's a good player."

"Hear me out" I say and he nods for me to continue. "Not only is he rude to all the other players, but he cheats on his girlfriend and last night was the final straw. He hurt one of my best friends and tried to rape her and succeeded at marking her." I say out of breath "He needs to suffer the consequences. I don't need my best friend coming to me and crying to me all night until she falls asleep with tear stains on her cheeks. It's either me or him, I go or he goes" I say and the coach looks at me in shock.

"What's her name?"

"Fayette Aurora Monet, she just moved from France, she is best friends with Abby, Dylan's girlfriend. He hit on her last night while Abby was sleeping and touched her and left a mark." I say and he sighs

"I will talk with him, but I don't need you leaving the team, I will bring this to the principal and get him kicked off." I nod and then we hear men screaming from outside the coaches office.

We both dash out there and see Cole on top of Dylan landing punches. The guys are trying to pull him off and Dylan just sits there with a smirk on his face.

"THIS IS FOR BREAKING ABBY'S HEART OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOU DON'T DESERVE A WOMAN LIKE HER!" Cole yells and yells more at him.

I knew Coke had some anger he needed to take out on him. I'm proud.

When the coach finally blows the whistle Cole gets off of him. Both Cole and Dylan get up and follow him to his office.

He tells us practice is canceled and we go to the locker room and get dressed. I wait outside the coaches office for Cole. Ten minutes later both energy from there. Dylan looks pissed while Cole looks very pissed.

Dylan walks past and makes eye contact with my angry eyes. I look at Cole. "What happened?" I ask and he shrugs. "He got kicked off the team and I'm not allowed to play till the next game after this weekend." I nod "You did good Cole, you protected Abby '' I say proud of him and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"At least now I have the chance to prove I'm better than him," He says and I laugh.

☁️

We both settle down for the night at our place and eat pizza. After today I feel like crap and just want to have a chill night.

Half way through the movie I get a text from Fay.

Little fairy - "Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm good. I also think we should talk about when and how to tell Abby. Dylan showed up but Abby was here so I didn't answer the door"

"I know, facetime tonight?"

Little fairy- "Yeah, just text me when you're ready."

"Alright"

I put my phone away and resumed the movie. After the movie me and Cole went to our separate rooms. I grabbed my phone called Fay. She picked up after the third ring.

"Hey you"

"Hey Fay"

"Tired?"

"Very, how are you?"

"Eh, I just finished last minute homework and wrote in my journal. Also my throat has been hurting because I was on the phone with my parents and was talking to them in French the whole time. I haven't done that in years. It's hard because when you haven't talked in your first language in a while your throat gets strained from not being used to talking in it."

I can tell her throat is a little raspy. Her accent is coming out a little more.

"I'm sorry please drink water"

She holds up a water bottle and drinks it and I laugh at her actions

"I'm very much drinking water, My mom told me I had to speak a little French everyday to help my throat from doing that"

"How about you say some stuff to me?"

"I would rather wait till my throat is better" She laughs which makes me laugh as well.

"Dylan got kicked off the team" I blurted out

"Really?"

"Yeah I told the coach what happened and he said that he needed to go. Cole also beat the hell out of him and started to protect Abby"

"Awe, I ship"

"I agree. The two are soulmates after all they have been through."

"Do you want to come over tomorrow night with Cole? Abby and Cole can have a talk and we can tell her?"

"Yeah sure I will tell that to Cole."

She nods. We fall silent.

She yawns and I take that as a sign of her being tired.

"I will see you tomorrow little fairy"

She laughs and nods

"See you tomorrow Eli" She blows a kiss and hangs up.

I turn my phone off and head to bed hoping that tomorrow will go smoothly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.9K 51
Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, and everything after her best friend and...
21.6M 599K 50
Grace wants to prove herself by making the men's hockey team at her new school. Will a rivalry with the captain - or an attraction between them - get...
922K 26.9K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
7.7K 98 17
(This is Book Four in The Celly Series) Taylor Seacrest always dreamt of playing in the NHL and she has finally been given the opportunity, but she m...