The Rebels [A FNF Fan-Story]

By vandrawn

A random FNF fan story, telling the story of how these 5 boys (Whitty, Tabi, Ruv, Agoti, and Garcello) became... More

The Origins
Memories of the Past
The Earthquake
In Memory of Garcello
The Mansion
Night at the Dearest's
The Concert (Part 1)
The Concert (Part 2)
In Cells
The Truth
The Date
Russian Love
The Confession
A Lost Sister
The Family's Building
Traveling to Russia
The Siren's Song (Part 1)
Avalanche
The Siren's Song (Part 2)
Acceptance
The End

Old Friends

79 4 0
By vandrawn

Last day...

(The helicopter starts to lift)

Carol: Noooo, Whitty!!

Pico: Sh*t... SH*T!! Why didn't I do anything? (seats)

Carol: (walks near to Pico and seats) I'm not gonna get out of here until I see Whitty again.

Pico: Hehe, you're pretty determined, eh?

Carol: For Whitty, I could be anything. I would never leave my boyfriend, after everything he had already been through.

Pico: I can see why he loves you so much, hehehehehe.

Carol: Hehehe...

Pico: How did you meet him by the way?

Carol: Oh, well, it was pretty random actually.

[Flashblack]

1 year earlier...

Whitty: (walking on the street) Ugh... Stupid Updike... Always trying to destroy other people's lives...

Carol: (running desperately) I can't get late, I can't- (bumps into Whitty) Ahh! (falls) Oof...

Whitty: Huh? (turns) Hey...

Carol: Huh? Eh? (blushes)

Whitty: (gives Carol his hand) Are you ok?

Carol: H-Huh, y-yeah. (grabs Whitty's hand, and gets up) Hey! Are you that guitarist? Whitty?

Whitty: Huh, yeah...

Carol: Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting you in person!! Humm... Ugh, I'm sorry, I'm being weird, ain't I?

Whitty: Huh? Oh no, not at all. Anyway, you are?

Carol: Oh, hum, I'm Carol.

Whitty: Carol... That's a beautiful name.

Carol: (blushes) Huh? Hehehe, thanks. Well, I should get going... My friend Hex is waiting for me, and-

Whitty: Wait, you know Hex?

Carol: Yup. Do you know him?

Whitty: He's my best friend. Could you say 'hi' to him, please?

Carol: Well, sure! See 'ya later!! (starts running again)

Whitty: Bye... Aaah... (leans against the alley wall) What is this feeling? I feel like I'm... In love? *gasp* (covers his mouth) I am... But... How? I just saw her, and... Guess this was at first sight? Hehe... God.

Later...

Hex: Oh, hi Carol!! Ready for another basketball training (grabs his basketball)?

Carol: Yeah! Oof...

Hex: You're ok? You seem tired...

Carol: Yeah, I just went here running as fast as I could. I didn't want you to get worried, you know?

Hex: But you already made me worried. You know you don't have to arrive at an exact time with me. I'm a robot, by the way, I can't get tired very easily, like you humans. (passes the ball to Carol)

Carol: (catches) Yeah... Oh!! Do you know that I found Whitty the guitarist while coming here?

Hex: Really? He's my best friend, you know that?

Carol: He told me. Also, he said "hi" by the way.

Hex: Aww, how sweet of him!!

Carol: Indeed. Huh, need a little help here.

Hex: Oh, right. (picks Carol, and gets her near to basket) Sorry, I was too concentrated on the conversation...

Carol: Don't worry. (throws the ball to the basket)

Hex: Yay, 2 points for you, Carol. (lands Carol)

Carol: Yay! Huh... Hey, Hex?

Hex: Yeah?

Carol: Since we were talking about Whitty... Since you're his best friend, do you think that he would be interested in someone like me?

Hex: Huh, why do you ask? *gasp* Wait... Do you like Whitty?

Carol: Well... Yeah? But, please don't tell him!!

Hex: Don't worry, your secret is sealed with me. Now, if you want Whitty's attention, you should try and show your singing skills to him.

Carol: Really? Are you sure?

Hex: Yeah! Besides, didn't you tell me that you rap-battled GF's new boyfriend?

Carol: Yeah, but still, I don't think he'll like it.

Hex: You don't know if you try to.

Carol: (looks at Hex)

Hex: (smiles)

Carol: Well, if you say so.

Hex: That's the spirit!!

[Back to the present...]

Carol: The next day, we sang with each other, he said that I sing pretty well, and that's when we started to be together, 'til we started to become an actual couple. I'm like, his calm. When he seems that he's about to explode, I'm always there to calm him down. I know Whitty at first sight, seems like a bad boy, but he's sweet and nice.

Pico: I believe that. Nene is my comfort too. You know, I kinda have trauma for what happened 2 years ago...

Carol: Oh... Do you mean, Cassandra's genocide?

Pico: Yeah... That... I mean, if it wasn't that, I wasn't here either, and I was still a coward. What happened that day was traumatizing, but it gained me the courage to face my fears (grabs his gun).

Carol: I see. Hey, you were with BF that time, right?

Pico: Huh? Yeah, I was... But then, you know, you guys moved to Maginage Academy, and the only people it rested from that genocide were me, Nene, and Darnell. About Cassandra, I don't know what happened... No one knows actually.

Carol: Oh yeah. Now that you're talking about Maginage, I don't remember the last time I saw the Maginage Trio.

Pico: Maginage Trio?

Carol: Yeah, it was a trio that was in that school. BF and I meet GF there. From what I know, I think BF was trying to get GF's attention that time, and he found himself with Tac and the rest of the trio. Hahaha, that was a nice day.

Pico: (smiles)

Carol: Hey, I think I still have their numbers. Maybe we could finally be friends, after what happened.

Pico: What happened?

Carol: Exactly what I just told you earlier. He tried to get GF's attention by facing the Maginage Trio in a rap battle, and he won.

Pico: *sigh* BF being BF...

Carol: Haha... Yeah... (looks up)

Pico: Hey, I'm sure Whitty and the others will escape from Updike.

Carol: Yeah, I know they will.

Later, in the next day...

GF: Are you sure you wanna do that?

Carol: C'mon, GF, we should prove that we just want to be friends. Besides, Abby bakes cookies.

GF: Oh, you're not convincing me, because of Cookie Run.

Carol: I can convince you in many ways, bestie. C'mon, Tac said that she lives riiiiight... here. (looks to a basic American house.)

GF: Err, I'm so nervous...

Carol: You shouldn't, he should.

BF: Beep...

Carol: OK... Here goes nothing. (rings the doorbell)

Abby: Huh? I'll go get it, dad. (puts the bowl on the stand, and walks to the entrance) If it's Lucian... (opens the door) Hey, what are you-

Carol: Hey Abby...

Abby: Carol? What are you doing here?

Carol: I thought we could visit you since well, we were colleges.

Abby: "We"?

GF: Hey, Abby, long time no see.

BF: Beep bop.

Abby: Err, it's you... And could you please speak English? I don't understand your "Beep Boop" thing...

BF: Ahem... Sorry...

GF: Carol was thinking if we could be friends somehow. I know you hate us, but that was the past. Also, I saw that you were baking cookies with your dad. Mind if we join?

Abby: Oh, huh... I mean... Actually, it's-

GF: Of course!! (hugs Abby) Thank you, for having us by the way.

Abby: Yeah, it's... OK. (pats GF in the back)

Abby's Dad: (walks in with a cupcake tray) Hey Abby, who was-

Abby: Old friends, dad.

Abby's Dad: Oh! Well, welcome.

Abby: Hey, dad. Mind if we have some extra help?

Abby's Dad: Sure. The more, the better!! Come on in.

(Abby's dad walks to the kitchen, while BF, GF, Carol enter the house)

Abby: (closes the door) Now that I'm thinking, who gave you my address anyway?

Carol: Oh, actually it was Tac.

Abby: Wait, you have Tac's number?

Carol: Yeah. He luckily didn't change his number, for this past 3 years, haha!!

Abby: Yeah, he isn't much of using his phone. He likes to be with nature, and with Lucian and me.

GF: Wow, so you guys are still hanging out?

Abby: Yeah, since we all ended with school, we practically hang out every night to watch a movie.

BF: Wasn't Tac younger than us?

Abby: Yeah, he's in university now.

(Door-bell rings)

Abby: Oh, it's probably my dad.

GF: Wait, but isn't he...

Carol: *gasp* You know what that means, right?

GF: *gasp*

Abby's Dad: (smiles)

Abby: (opens the door) Hey, dad. (hugs him)

Abby's Dad#2: Hey, sweetie. (hugs Abby)

Abby: Guys, meet my second dad.

Carol: I can't believe it!! You have gay parents!!

Abby: Yeah. Who needs a mom when you got, not 1, but 2 GAYS DADS?!

Abby's Dad: Hey, hun. (kisses Abby's second dad on the cheek) You arrived just on time! We were just going to decorate the cupcakes we've made.

Abby's Dad#2: Oh, cupcakes! By the way, Abby, are your friends gonna stay here all day?

Abby: Oh, no. They were going to help us, though.

Abby's Dad#2: Alrighty then. Let's decorate some cupcakes.

(A montage of the whole people decorating some cupcakes)

Abby: Aaaand... (puts a cherry on top of a cupcake) There we go.

Carol: They look perfect!!

Abby: I know, right? Lucian loves these, that's why I made them.

GF: Is he coming too?

Abby: Yeah, he's just delivering mail around his neighborhood. Anyway, you can go to the living room, if you want. (puts the dishes on the sink)

BF: Wow, she looks even friendlier than I thought.

GF: Yeah, she does.

Carol: You know that she was only being aggressive at school, because of... You know...

BF: Oh c'mon, don't blame me!! I was only trying to get GF's attention.

Carol: We're all aware of that...

Abby: So... (seats on the couch) What have you guys been doing lately?

Carol: Oh, nothing much. We made some new friends a few weeks ago. They're quite nice, you, Lucian and Tac should meet them.

Abby: (smiles) That would be nice. We could go if Lucian shows up.

Carol: Yeah, but... They were kinda kidnapped yesterday, we couldn't find them anywhere...

Abby: So you guys went here like nothing's happening?

Carol: Oh no, no, no, no!!! It's just... We know they always find a way to get out themselves, since well...

Abby: Rebels?

Carol: Huh, sort of.

(Door knocks)

Abby: Now, that must be Lucian.

Abby's Dad: Don't worry, dear, I'll get it for you. (opens the door) Lucian!!

Lucian: Oh, hey Mr. Evins! Is... Abby here?

Abby's Dad: Sure! She's in the living room, with some old friends.

Lucian: Old friends? (walks into the living room) Hey, Abby.

Abby: Hey, Lucian. (hugs Lucian)

GF: Ow, you've grown a LOT, Lucian!!

Lucian: GF? Ok, I wasn't expecting this...

Abby: Yeah, me either...

Lucian: (whispering) So why are they here?

Abby: (whispering) Don't ask me, ok? Just try to be friendly with them. They're also trying to get along with us, after... you know...

Lucian: Oh... I see. So... I see you actually got to be with GF then.

BF: Yeah. Look, dude, sorry about what happened 3 years ago...

Lucian: Yeah, it's fine.

Abby: Gonna get the cupcakes, be right back. (goes to the kitchen)

Lucian: Ok. So, tell me. (sits on the couch) Why are you here?

Carol: I don't know, we... Just wanted to because friends, after happened, that's all. I mean, not that I've to do with it, I'm just here, because I was the one who thought like "how about bringing BF and GF to Abby's house since Tac gave me her address, and ask her for forgiveness?", since well, she was the one who got really pissed the situation, and... *sigh*

Abby: (walks in, with a board, with the cupcakes on)

Carol: I'm sorry, a lot has been happening actually... My boyfriend Whitty has been captured by his arch-enemy, and I just couldn't do anything about it!! Ugh...

Lucian: Sheesh... Wait, who's your boyfriend again?

Abby: Whitty. (places the board on the center table) You know, the guitarist that exploded with the festival a few weeks ago?

Lucian: Oooh, that guy. Can't believe you actually date him though.

Carol: A lot of people tell that a lot.

(A pink glow comes from outside)

GF: Hey, did you guys see that?

Abby: See what? (looks back)

GF: Outside.

Abby: (opens the entrance door)

Selever: Listen, don't blame me for you not knowing how to land, squid!!

Agoti: (rolls up his sleeves) I'll tell you who's the squid, you-

Ruv: Ok, that's enough you two. (looks at Abby) Looks like we have some audience here.

Carol: Guys!! You're ok!

Whitty: Carol!! Hey. (picks Carol) I missed you so god damn much!!

Carol: I missed you too. I'm sorry if I didn't run after the helicopter, but I knew that you were gonna find a way out of it.

Whitty: And we did indeed.

Tabi: Ugh...

Agoti: *gasp* Tab!! Are you ok?

Tabi: Yeah, sure... Ouch, just feel a little pain in my leg. I-It's nothing...

Agoti: "It's nothing"?! Here (puts Tabi's hand on his shoulder and grabs him by his waist) lemme help you.

Tabi: Ag, you don't really need to.

Agoti: Of course I do. Besides, (blushes) you're really important to me.

Tabi: (blushes) Ag...

Abby: (clears her throat)

Agoti: (looks at Abby) Hmm?

Abby: I'm really sorry to interrupt your romantic moment, but can you people tell me who you are?

Carol: Oh, Abby, these are the guys that I was talking about earlier.

Abby: Oh!! So these are "The Rebels".

Whitty: "The Rebels"?

Selever: Is that... a group name, or something?

Abby: I don't know, I just thought I would seem cool.

Carol: Ok, anyway. Abby, Lucian, these are Whitty, Tabi, Agoti, Ruv, and... I'm sorry, I always forget your name.

Selever: *sigh* My name's Selever. Sh*t, is it really that easy to forget?

Ruv: It was your mom who gave your name, Selever.

Selever: Well, if it was mom, I'm not gonna say anything then.

Ruv: *sigh*

GF: Hey, what happened to you guys?

Whitty: We've been taken by Updike, but then Hank and his crew came in and save us.

Tom: Hey, guys, sorry if I am late, but I got to carry this guy.

Tord: I own you one, Thomas.

Tom: (blushes) Yeah, whatever...

Sunday: Yo, what's up? Sunday has come back, baby!!

Carol: Sunday!! (hugs Sunday)

Sunday: Hey!!

Selever: Hey, now that everyone is happy, CAN WE PLEASE JUST F*CKING GO HOME NOW?!?!?!

Ruv: Not everyone is happy... (points at Tabi)

Selever: *sigh* C'mon, dad like he's actually gonna die. I mean, I could heal him, if he lets me to.

Ruv: Wait... Since when you can heal?

Selever: Mom taught me recently.

Abby: You can heal him in my house if that's ok with you.

Selever: Perfect. Bring Tabi, squid.

Agoti: Ugh, stop calling me that...

A few minutes later...

Tabi: Errr, that hurts.

Selever: Yeah, this may take a while, dude.

Tabi: How long?

Selever: Don't know... My mom just told me that curing small injuries would take a while. Didn't say how long though.

Tabi: Ugh...

Agoti: You'll be fine, Tab. (pets Tabi's head)

Tabi: (looks away) I hope so.

Agoti: (smiles)

Abby's Dad: So... About those guys...

Abby: They're cool, dad, don't worry.

Abby's Dad#2: I wasn't expecting this many people in your house.

Abby: Yeah... But don't worry, I'll deal with it.

Abby's Dad: Ok, sweetie.

Lucian: (eating a cupcake, while watching Selever healing Tabi)

Abby: (seats on the couch)

Lucian: Hey, these cupcakes are good as always, Abby!!

Abby: Thanks.

Lucian: Hmm... Hey, Abby?

Abby: Yeah...?

Lucian: I know it seems a really bad time, 'cause of... that... but, can I ask you something?

Abby: Huh... Well, sure.

Lucian: (gets up) I kinda wanted to ask somewhere, where could be just you and me, so...

Abby: (gets up) We can go to the backyard, c'mon. (grabs Lucian's hand, and drags him to the back of the house)

Lucian: So... What I wanted to ask you was... Do you...

Abby: Lucian, I know you when you're nervous, just spit it out.

Lucian: Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow night?

Abby: I... I'd love to. (blushes) B-But we're only going as friends, right? Besides, you got Liam...

Lucian: Oh, yeah... About that...

Abby: What? What happened?

Lucian: He... He broke up with me a few weeks ago. He said he wasn't ready for an actual relationship with me, and stuff. I mean, I don't blame him, it's just...

Abby: Say no more. I know Liam is innocent, he's a sweet guy, but he doesn't have the right to hurt my friend's feelings. Come here, big guy. (hugs Lucian)

Lucian: Thanks, Abby.

Meanwhile...

Selever: There we go, guess it's already fixed. Try to get up, and walk for a bit.

Tabi: (gets up and walks) Yup, I can walk normally again. Thanks, dude.

Selever: Sure, no prob. Can we go home now?

Ruv: You can go if you want. I'll stay here for a bit.

Selever: Ah, thanks. (creates a portal to the entrance of the church)

Ruv: Oh, one more thing!!

Selever: (turns)

Ruv: Tell your mom, where we've been, she must be worried sick about us.

Selever: Sure, of course. (gets in the portal, and it closes)

Agoti: So, what now?

Whitty: I don't know...

Lucian: (walks in) Hey, how's that guy doing?

Tabi: I'm actually better, thanks for asking. Huh, you are?

Lucian: Oh, I'm Rayden, Lucian Rayden.

Tabi: Hmm, and you are? (looks at Abby)

Abby: Abigale, but you can call me Abby.

Tabi: Abby... Thank you for having us in.

Abby: Sure, you were in need, so it doesn't hurt to have people in, to help 'em.

Lucian: Oh, now that I remembered. Had any news of Tac?

Abby: Oh, well... He said that his teachers gave his class a break, after the plenty of exams they gave to him.

Lucian: Sheesh, but isn't he just at the begging of university?

Abby: I know, right? It's confusing...

Whitty: Oh, your friend must be at Thomas Jefferson University then. They are very demanding there when it comes to exams

Ruv: You've studied there?

Whitty: No, I went to The University of the Arts, to become the guitarist I was.

Agoti: (looks at his phone) Hey, guys, can we go out for dinner? I'm starting to get a bit hungry.

Abby: Isn't it kinda early? Is only 7 pm...

Agoti: Yeah, but I'm hungry...

Abby: You noticed you have a table with cupcakes, right in front of you, right?

Agoti: Oh!! Don't mind if I do. (eats the board with the cupcakes)

Everyone (except Abby and Lucian): AGOTI!!!!!!!

Agoti: Hehe... Sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 160 19
um..Welcome to my insta...Enjoy....
190K 6.2K 35
BWWM *Completed Amelia is just the average high school senior. She hides out in baggy clothes, barely wears makeup, no cute/fancy clothing. Just plai...
79.3K 6.4K 146
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
16.6K 312 7
Aizen is gone and the remaining Espada are returning to their lives in Hueco Mundo. Tai Hallibel is the new leader of Las Noches and things seem to b...