A spider Frozen Adventure

Por m4101542

Original by @ Spiderfan626 from fanfiction.net Peter Parker is sent to Arendelle by SHIELD to see the new que... Mais

Chapter 1 : Spiderman
Chapter 2: A Stranger Like Me
chapter 3: Coronation day
Chapter 4: Peter Parker
Chapter 5: Typical Parker Luck
Chapter 6: be prepared
Chapter 7: The North Mountain
Chapter 8: A Snowman's Summer
Chapter 9: Elsa's Ice Castle
Chapter 10: Fixer-Upper
Chapter 11: Revelations
Chapter 13: Race to Elsa
Chapter 14: Spider-Man's Last Stand
Chapter 15: Open Gates
Chapter 16: Let it go
End Credits

Chapter 12: Return to Arendelle

88 3 0
Por m4101542

Kristoff holds onto Anna as Sven rushes to get them back to Arendelle with Olaf gliding on the snow next to them, as Anna adjusted her white wig in his arms Kristoff puts his hat on her head to help, "Just hang in there. We go with whatever Peter has planned, then we'll rejoin him and save Elsa and everyone else on the planet."

He then told Sven, "Come on, buddy, faster!"

As they go down the hill towards Arendelle Olaf looses control as he slides down the hill, "I'll wait for the others and meet you guys at the castle!"

"Stay out of sight, Olaf!" Kristoff told him as he rides into Arendelle.

Olaf nodded, "I will!" Olaf slides off into the village streets, "Hello."

A woman screamed, "It's alive!"

"That failed." Scott comments as he kept flying towards the castle.

The guards notice Kristoff and Anna riding towards the castle on Sven, "It's Princess Anna!"

They stop outside the castle gates, Kristoff jumped off Sven with Anna in his arms, she pretended to shiver as he walked towards the door, "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Don't worry about me." Kristoff told her as the castle gates open.

Just then, two maids and a butler rushed in to help Anna, "Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick."

"My Lady!" The butler gasped as they take Anna from his arms and helps her walk through the castle gates.

Kristoff told him, "Get her warm. And find Prince Hans, immediately."

"We will. Thank you." The butler replied.

Kristoff told them, "Make sure she's safe."

"Oh, you poor girl, you're freezing. Oh, let's get you inside now and get you warm." As Anna is swept away towards the castle she looks at him before the castle gates shut, Kristoff stands there for a moment looking with worry, finally he turns and walks off with Sven.

He looked around before Peter whispered, "Kristoff! Over here!"

He turned to see Spider-Man, Scottand Harry near the castle gates. He ran up to them, "You going to fill me in on the plan yet... why do we to go all through this..."

"I'll explain later... now, c'mon... we gotta find Anna and Prince Hans..." Peter told him.

Kristoff nodded as he and Harry held on to Peter as he started to climb up the wall. Kristoff turned to Sven, "Stay here, Sven... we'll be back."

Sven nodded as Peter got the four of them inside the gates. Peter then turned to Kristoff and told him, "Now whatever happens in there don't make a sound or move unless I say so."

"Sure, but why?" He wondered.

Peter told him, "Just trust me."

He then lead them to a nearby window where they could see Prince Hans pacing...

Meanwhile, inside the castle, Prince Hans was speaking to the other Dignitaries, "I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna."

"You cannot risk going out there again." One of them replied.

Hans continued, "If anything happens to her..."

"If anything happens to the Princess, you are all Arendelle has left." The Spanish Dignitary told him.

Just then, Kai and Gerda bring Anna into the room, the butler told them, "He's in here. Prince Hans."

Hans rushed over to Anna, "Anna! You're so cold."

Hans takes her into his arms as Anna told him, "Hans, you have to kiss me."

"What?" Asked a confused Hans.

Anna told him, "Now! Now!"

"Whoa. Slow down." He told her.

The maid told them, "We'll give you two some privacy."

Hans asked Anna, "What happened out there?"

"Elsa struck me with her powers." Anna answered.

Hans was shocked, "You said she'd never hurt you."

"I was wrong." Anna replied as she doubles over in pain, as she notices Peter, Kristoff, Scott and Harry sneak in threw the window as Peter closed it tight.

Hans too focused on Anna noticed as he asked, "Anna?"

Hans picks her up sets her down on the couch nearby. Hans sat next to he as she lies on the couch as Anna explained, "She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me."

"A true love's kiss." He realized. Hans strokes her face gently then leans in to kiss her, Kristoff looked away because he didn't want to see Anna kiss this Prince. Just then, he stopped to smirk evilly, "Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you."

"What?" Anna gasped, Kristoff opened his eyes also gasping before he glared at Hans.

Hans gets up and walks towards the window as she continued, "You said you did."

The four quickly walked to another hiding spot as Hans closes the curtains as he explained, "As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew I'd have to marry into the throne somewhere."

"What...what are you talking about?" Anna asked.

Prince Hans puts out the candles as he continued explaining, "As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course, but no one was getting anywhere with her. I thought by sending Spot after her... if he'd kidnapped her and I came to her rescue... she'd fall for me..."

He then frowned, "Then this Spider-Man got involved and stopped him."

He then smirked again, "But you..."

Anna was shocked by all of this, "Hans?"

"You were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me, just like that. I figured, after we married, I'd have to stage a little accident for Elsa... so Fisk and I hired the Sinister Six to deal with her and Spider-Man." He grabbed a pitcher of water from the table, he goes over to the fireplace and pours the water on the fire putting it out, Anna falls to the floor, "Hans. No, stop."

Kristoff clutched his hand to a fist and tired to move in when Harry stopped him. He whispered, "Not yet."

His eyes narrowed, "And then much to my shock... she fell head over heels for that peasant Parker... a nobody of a people! And yet, he'd probably would get Elsa to hand over the Kingdom in a year... and know of his connections to Spider-Man... he'd would stop anything I threw at either of them."

"But then she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her." Hans continued to brag.

Anna begged, "Please."

"All that's left now, is to pin your death on Elsa and Parker, then kill them both for their treachery and bring back summer." Hans continued.

Anna glared at him, "You're no match for Elsa."

Hans walks over to Anna, bends down and takes her chin, "No, you're no match for Elsa. I, on the other hand, am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction."

"No... Spider-Man will stop you. Fisk or the Six can't protect from him. I've seen him in action. And's he's gonna kick you're butt." Anna's eyes narrowed.

Hans smiled, "Please... Fisk is about to give the powers of both Spider-Man and Elsa... he'd no match for me now. The publisher for the Bugle will praise me for for bring the wall crawler down. I'd like to see him try. I also can't wait to see the look on Parker's face when he gets pinned for you're death... I'll make sure he shares a grave with your sister."

"Peter might not be a Prince... but from the time I've spent with him... he's ten times the man you'll ever be." Anna glared making Hans glare back at her for that comment, "You won't get away with this."

As he opens the door he turns to look at her back to his smug face, "Oh, I already have."

He left and locked the door behind him, once she was for sure he was gone she removed the wig revealing only her single white streak from before. She then rolled back her sleeves and removed metal devices that tricked Hans to think she was freezing. Back at Elsa's castle, Chameleon may have stolen some of Elsa's blood but, he left behind a suit case of disguises and some of Tinkerer's tech back when he work for Chameleon. She told the others as adjusted her sleeves back, "You can come out now..."

The four men stood up from their hiding spots, as Kristoff immediately went to check on Anna as he pulled her into a hug, "Are you okay?"

Anna frowned looking broken hearted, "No..."

"I'm sorry, Anna... I wanted to be wrong." Peter admitted.

Harry realized, "So Hans was in bed with Fisk all along."

"Ugh! Why'd you have to say that! Now, I'm never going get that image out of my head!" Peter joked.

Anna turned to Peter as he quickly apologized, "Sorry... I tend to joke in stressful situations..."

Anna rolled her eyes even laughed a little, "It was a good joke, Peter... but I just can't believed I fell for a jerk like that... I thought he loved me..."

"This is why we take our time with love... we date and get to know one another better before marrying each other... if you had... you'd probably saw right through his lies a lot sooner." Kristoff told her.

Anna turned to Kristoff, ""Yeah... I should have listened to you, Elsa, and Peter. We wouldn't be in this situation right now if it wasn't for me."

Anna frowned in guilt. However, Peter reassured her, "Don't worry, we're not going to let Hans or Fisk get away with this."

"How? Even if we do stop him, the best we can do is banish both Hans and Fisk but Hans will only try it again on some other poor girl and we don't have any proof that Fisk was involved." Anna pointed out.

Peter smirked, "Not necessary... Harry, care to do the honors?"

Harry smirked as he hit a button on his coat that sound like a rewind button, before hitting another button revealing Hans true intentions and Fisk involvement. Kristoff and Anna's eyes widened in shock before Anna beamed, "Peter... Harry... you cleaver... little... sneaks..."

"I suspect something was up the moment mention hesitated on save Elsa. He wanted to capture her so he aimed for the chandelier. But I knew Hans would never admit it if he thought nothing happened to you... so I needed you to pretend that your heart was frozen to trick Hans..." Peter started.

Harry smirked, "And I recorded every thing he said... I planned to use this on Fisk but I got the idea when Pete brought us here."

"Now, all we need is a photo of the two together everyone will know Hans's true colors and Fisk can finally go in the slammer. No girl will want to date either of them after this." Peter explained.

Anna beamed pumped a fist, "Yes!"

Kristoff turned to Peter, "I get the whole suspicion thing but, how'd you know Hans was Fisk's partner?"

"Back at the Coronation when I saw Anna with Hans my Spider-Sense went nuts... and that was way before Rhino and the rest of the Sinister Six came. I didn't realize it at first but if Hans was a smart Prince he would have done a head count before heading back... unless he knew the Chameleon took Harry's place and left the real one to die. Harry gave the rest of the information I needed... all we need was a confession..." Peter explained.

Anna sighed, "Wish I had a Spider-Sense..."

Just then, Peter winced as he fell to the ground, everyone gasped as his hair turned even whiter. Anna checked up on him, "Peter... you're freezing..."

Kristoff stated, "If we can't get Elsa to kiss you in time... you'll die..."

"If we can't get to Elsa before Hans or the Sinister Six does... so will everyone else..." Peter groaned.

Anna frowned, "What are we going to do... I won't be much help... I thought I knew what love was but..."

"Anna... it's alright... you're just as clueless just like everyone else is when it comes to love..." Peter reassured her.

Anna shook her head, "What about you... I mean... you knew Gwen was the one for you... and she hasn't done anything to hurt you..."

"Anna... Gwen and I... we dated other people before each other... I dated Liz which turned out to be the girl for Harry..." Peter explained as he added, "I also used to date a cat burglar..."

Anna turned to Peter in shock, "You mean... like a criminal?"

"Yep... her name was Felicia Hardy... the Black Cat... she may have lend Spider-Man a hand now and then... she was also the first girl who ever kissed me on the lips." Peter admitted.

Anna stared at him in complete shock, the last person she picture Peter dating was a criminal, she couldn't help but wonder, "So... what ended the relationship?"

"Well... one... she was still a thief... second... she may have played me a few times like how Hans was playing you... and thirdly... she was the daughter of the man who murdered my Uncle..." Peter explained.

Anna winced as she gave a small laugh, "Yikes..." She smiled, "I guess were all clueless when it comes to love..."

"Yeah... it's always harder than the stories they tell us..." Peter admitted.

Anna smiled when the door handle suddenly starts to jiggle... someone was trying to get in. Peter tired to get up but Anna stop him, "Easy... Peter... we got this..."

Anna stood up as she, Harry, and Kristoff got ready for anything that come out. Just then the locked clicked and the door swung open. They saw a carrot in the lock and hear a giggle of victory. Olaf takes the carrot, puts it back on his face. Everyone sighed with ease as he came in with Dr. Connors. Anna beamed, "Olaf..."

Harry and Scott smiled, "Dr. Connors..."

Then they saw Peter lying on the floor, the two gasped, "Peter!"

They rushed over to him, Harry explained, "Doctor Connors... Peter needs..."

"I know... the snowman... Olaf... explained everything to me." Olaf then notices the fireplace is out, he quickly places more wood in the fireplace and accidentally throws one of his arms in there, he quickly retrieves his arm and lights up the fireplace.

Everyone gasped as Anna told him, "Olaf? Olaf, get away from there."

Olaf stands by the fire looking at it in awe, "Woh! So this is heat. I love it." He leans closer and holds out his hands towards the fire when suddenly one of his hands catches fire, "Ooh! But don't touch it!"

He shakes the flame out and goes over to Peter as he and Harry helps him to sit closer to the fire, before turning to Anna, "So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?"

"I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love. And he has Elsa locked up and he's going kill her if we don't stop him." Anna frowned.

"But we ran all the way here?" Olaf frowned in sadness.

Anna pleaded, "Please, Olaf, you can't stay here, you'll melt."

Olaf refused to leave, "I am not leaving here until we help Peter get his act of true love to save him."

Olaf sat behind Peter to shield himself from the fire, "Does any of you happen to have any ideas?"

"I don't even know what love is." Anna admitted.

Peter sighed as he told her, "Look... I might not know a lot about of true love... but love is putting someone else's needs before yours. Like when Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins, or how like how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans..."

"Awe... Peter... that was well said... I think your more of an expert than you thought." Olaf smiled at Peter.

Anna looked shook as he turned to Kristoff, "Kristoff... you love me?"

Kristoff blushed as he tried to look away, "Well... er... um..."

He sighed as he turned to her, "Yes... I... love you, Anna..."

Anna slowly smiled as Olaf walked up to her, "Wow... you really don't know anything about love, do you?"

The fire starts to melt his face as he pushes his nose back in. Anna told him, "Olaf, you're melting."

"Some people are worth melting for." He smiled as his face starts to melt he tries to hold it up, "Just maybe not right this second!"

"You better get away from the fire little guy..." Harry told him as he got Olaf away from the fire.

Anna turned to Peter, "Okay... as soon as your ready we'll go find Elsa so she can save you..."

"We may want to get to her sooner than that." Dr. Connors replied.

Anna turned to Connors, "Why?"

Connors turned to Peter, "Because, I followed the Chameleon... and I overheard how Hans and Fisk are going to weaponize the Queen's power... they're going to fuse her blood with the alien..."

Peter's eyes widened in horror, "You mean the going to use the symbiote?!"

Connors nodded grimly as Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf turned to them in confusion, as the princess asked, "Alien? ...what the heck is the alien? What's a sym... sa... somby..."

"A symbiote is a being from the stars... it proved that life exist outside our world..." Peter explained.

Anna and Kristoff gasped, as Connors explained, "We've first encountered it years ago... on the shuttle of John Jameson... it was brought over to ESU were I was going to study it... however things didn't go as planned..."

"Yeah... I was still new at the time, I had been Spider-Man for almost a year then... I made some choices that made Dr. Connors and some of my other friends distrust me so they weren't going to let me see the alien... so I wanted to take a peek at it as Spider-Man... only discover that Black Cat was also after it. I tried to stop her but somehow during the fight the alien got free and stuck on to me..." Peter explained as everyone turned to him, "It bonded to me and it become like a new black suit for me."

"A living being... became a new suit for you? That sounds so strange..." Anna told him.

Peter nodded, "Yes, I know... but... the thing was my first expression was nothing more than excitement... it actually enhanced my powers, it could create it's own webbing, fixed itself if it got damaged, I felt like I could do any thing."

That amazed everyone as Anna thought, "So... if they gave the suit Elsa's powers... than whoever wears will be allot stronger than her..."

"And why do I have a feeling like Hans is going to wear that thing?" Kristoff eyes narrowed.

Anna then turned to Peter, "So, I'm assuming there's a reason why your not still wearing it."

"Yes... it's dangerous... when I was wear it, I noticed strange things were happening to me... like waking up to where Spider-Man beat the sinister six and photos wear sold to the Bugle while I was asleep, I was ditching all my friends... Gwen including... and I asked Tombstone... the Big Man of Crime at the time for a job... not only that I was beginning to refer to myself as we instead of I... and thoughts wear going in my head said that I didn't need any of my loved ones... not even Aunt May..." Peter explained.

Kristoff eyes widened in horror, "Wait... you're not saying..."

"The suit... the alien... it was taking over..." Anna gasped in horror.

Peter nodded, "It feeds off of negative emotions... using a host as means to survive... doing whatever it takes to do whatever it wants... so, it slowly tried to turn me into a monster... I knew then I had to get it off... after a long struggle... I learned that sonic vibrations of the church bell could successfully remove the symbiote... I then returned it to ESU to destroyed it... so no one would ever fall under it's influence again... however... Eddie was there too."

"You're childhood friend..." Olaf recalled the name.

Peter nodded, "Well... at the time... our friendship was a bit rocky... so was his faith in Spider-Man... the symbiote made it worse... when I thought I destroyed it and left... it had somehow survived and bonded with Eddie... turning him into one of my other arch-enemies... Venom."'

"So how badly is this Venom?" Kristoff asked.

Peter explained, "Well, because of my time with the symbiote, he knows my every move, he has all my powers and then some, he can avoid my spider-sense..."

Anna's eyes widened, "Okay... that is bad..."

"And he knows my secret identity." Peter finished.

As Anna gasped in horror, she stated, "And that's worse."

"And I take it since he knew who you are, he went after you're loved ones." Kristoff assumed.

Peter nodded, "Unfortunately, you are correct..."

"But you managed to beat him, right?" Anna hoped.

Peter answered, "Yeah... barely... and every time I faced him since, he seems to got more powerful... he eventually got to point to becoming so powerful... he was able to reproduce... Venom first did this with Cletus Kasady as known as Carnage... then later on only a few months before Gwen died... he tired to turn the entire planet into a world for the symbiotes... It had to a take the all the heroes and villains of New York to stop them..."

"Eventually, Eddie got back in control to see what he was doing was wrong... he ended sacrificing himself to stop Venom... everyone kept telling me it was over... but somehow I knew the Venom symbiote survived... Kingpin must believe he has Venom under his control... but he's going find out how wrong he is..." Peter said sadly.

Anna frowned, "I'm sorry about your friend... let's finish what Eddie started."

Just then, they see icicles forming on the ceiling, they rush out of the room, "Look out!"

Spider-Man quickly got everyone out of the room, Dr. Connors, "Okay... we need a plan..."

"We still need a photo of Hans and Fisk together or he'll deny he was ever working with Hans in the first place." Peter stated.

Anna turned to him, "But we need to get you to Elsa or you'll never make it."

Kristoff paused for a second before turning to Peter, "Let me see that thing... just tell me how to work it and I'll take the photo..."

"What?" Anna gasped with concern.

Kristoff explained, "Look... you know this castle better than anyone... you the best chance of getting to Elsa before Hans and the Sinister Six do."

Dr. Connors nodded, "I'll go with him... I believe I know where Hans and Fisk will meet next."

"I'll call for back-up... let S.H.E.I.L.D. and the Avengers know what's really happening." Harry nodded.

Peter sighed, "I hate to admit it but they have a point... the more time we waste, the less time we have to stop Hans from destroying humanity... and even if he doesn't, Venom would."

Anna sighed but nodded before turning to Kristoff, "Be careful..."

Kristoff nodded, "I will."

Anna gave him a quick peck on the check making him blush. Peter then handed Kristoff his camera, he gestured to the screen, "Use this to aim..." He then aimed to the little button, "Then once you have the shot, push this small round button and take the photo..."

"Got it..." Kristoff nodded as they split up, Kristoff and Doctor Connors went after Prince Hans, Harry went to the room he was staying in, and Anna, Peter, and Olaf raced to Elsa cell. The fate of Earth lied in their hands...

Meanwhile at a council meeting with all the dignitaries, the Duke complained, "It's getting colder by the minute. If we don't do something soon we'll all freeze to death."

Prince Hans enters the room as everyone turned to him, "Prince Hans." He pretended to look distraught, "Princess Anna is...dead."

"What...?" Everyone gasped as the men help Hans to a chair.

The Duke asked, "What happened to her?"

"She was killed by Queen Elsa and her goon... Peter Parker." Hans lied.

The Duke gasped, "No! Her own sister."

"At least we got to say our marriage vows...before she died in my arms." Hans said sadly.

The Dukes eyes narrowed, "There can be no doubt now, Queen Elsa is a monster and we are all in grave danger."

"Prince Hans, Arendelle looks to you." Said one of the dignitaries.

Hans replied, "With a heavy heart, I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle and Peter Parker with treason and sentence them to death." Hans looked to them, "I need a moment... it wouldn't be long..."

"Of coarse... we understand..." One of the dignitaries nodded understandingly.

Hans left the room but once he was out of sight he started smirking to himself. Fisk walked up beside him, he asked, "Is it ready?"

"The doctor and Tinkerer had just finished it... the Six will be outside to aid you when you're ready for the final act..." Fisk smirked as he pulled out the container with the symbiote and handed it to Hans.

Kristoff appeared around the corner and aim the camera at the two of them. The Prince smirked to himself as Fisk told him, "Now, if you excuse me... I'll check up with the with our soon to be allies..."

Hans nodded as he shook the Kingpin's hand, Kristoff pressed the button and took the photo. He then leaned up against wall with Doctor Connors. He showed Connors the photo, as the Doc gave the iceman a thumbs up as the Kingpin left. Once gone, the Prince opened the container releasing the symbiote. Kristoff whispered, "Oh, no..."

It immediately bonded with Hans, turning him into a black suited Spider-Man. The huge white Spider symbol appeared on his front and back, "Yes... the power..." He exclaimed his new ice powers and spider powers. "The Power! It's unlike anything I've felt before... the Queen was a coward to fear it... the Spider was a fool to use it for others... no brothers... no heroes... nothing can get in my way now."

Then he changed back to his human self as he turned to his sword he had left outside the room. He shot a web and yanked it towards him. Sword in hand, he turned two a guard sanding before him, he recognized one to be the Tinkerer so he assumed the other was the Chameleon. Hans ordered, "Make sure a certain wall crawler doesn't get in my way... and bring me Parker alive... I want to deal with him myself..."

Tinkerer and Chameleon simply nodded as they went to deal with them as Hans walked off to deal with Elsa. Kristoff whispered to Connors as he handed him the camera, "Get this to Harry... I'm going to help Anna... and Peter too."

Doctor Connors nodded as the two went their separate ways...

Tombstone turned to Tinkerer and Chameleon, "Once, we've disposed of Spider-Man... I would like a word with your boss."

Sable and Tombstone slowly walked to Spider-Man to fight. Mark, on the other hand, turned to Tinkerer and Chameleon, "Look... I was already in jail... why should I help you guys?"

"Because... I used to do some work for Osborn before he was killed and guess what Goblin gave me." Tinkerer smirked as he pulled out a sliver remote. Mark's eyes widened, "No! Don't!"

Tinkerer pushes the button much to his horror turning him to Molten Man. Chameleon smirked, "You want the remote... then destroy Spider-Man, the girl, and her little snowman too."

Molten Man eyes narrowed as he joined Tombstone and Silver Sable. Anna sighed, "It's never easy, is it?"

"Unfortunately, yes..." Spider-Man muttered as he prepared to face the villains...

Elsa notices ice taking over the walls, she tries to pull her arms out of the shackles when she over hears the guards outside, "Hurry Up! She's dangerous. Move quickly."

"Be careful." A guard said as another tried to get it open, "It won't open!"

Elsa pulls at her shackles. They start crack. Just as the door busts open, the weight of the ice crumbles the walls. The men duck out of the way. Hans pushes his way into the room... and he saw... The back wall is blown open. Broken shackles rest on the floor. Elsa was gone. One of the guards turned to the Prince, "Should we go after her?"

"No... I'll deal with her myself..." Hans replied as he marched his way through through the storm as the symbiote protected from the storm with his new powers. And the symbiote enjoyed Hans hate... for the Queen... for Parker... and for Spider-Man...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

380 0 29
When a mysterious visitor arrives in Arendelle, only trouble seems to follow. The sacred royal orb and scepter of Arendelle goes missing and it's up...
15K 679 22
(Two years after Frozen) Queen Elsa is faced with a new yet familiar problem. The kingdom of Arendelle is once again stuck in eternal winter. This ti...
3.8K 195 47
This story is after Elsa and Anna part away for Anna to become Arendelle's Queen and Elsa to become the guardian of the forest. One day, Elsa decided...
1K 37 8
A request from DH786436 I forgot what it was but I think the request was: the bad guys at oh e princess to a vacation to Arendelle to see the coron...