The Rebels [A FNF Fan-Story]

By vandrawn

A random FNF fan story, telling the story of how these 5 boys (Whitty, Tabi, Ruv, Agoti, and Garcello) became... More

The Origins
Memories of the Past
The Earthquake
In Memory of Garcello
The Mansion
Night at the Dearest's
The Concert (Part 1)
The Concert (Part 2)
The Truth
Old Friends
The Date
Russian Love
The Confession
A Lost Sister
The Family's Building
Traveling to Russia
The Siren's Song (Part 1)
Avalanche
The Siren's Song (Part 2)
Acceptance
The End

In Cells

76 5 0
By vandrawn

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER:

This chapter contains real-life people's names (in this case, Tom and Tord). But of course, the characters are NOT related to those in real life. Enjoy your reading.

(The helicopter landed on a very isolated place somewhere in Nevada, with a large building in there)

Sunday: Ugh, I know this is a bad time to say it, but man, this landscape is amazing!!

Selever: I know, right? (gets off the helicopter) Well, guess we'll get imprisoned now...

Updike: Yes. (gets off the helicopter) While that, Tord, follow me, please.

Tord: Huh... Sure. (looks at Tom)

Tom: (looks at Tord) Where are you looking at?

Tord: *sigh* (gets off the helicopter & follows Updike)

Tom: (follows Tord with his look)

Sunday: I don't understand. Why don't you guys get along with each other?

Tom: It's kind of a long story. But in summary, Tord and I never got along... Sure, we have those "friendly" moments with each other, but they rarely happen.

Sunday: So you're like... Frenemies?

Tom: Yeah, kinda...

Sunday:... You seem kinda disturbed, are you ok?

Tom: Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. (gets up and gets out of the helicopter)

Meanwhile...

Ruv: Hey, Whitty.

Whitty: Hmm?

Ruv: Can I talk with you, before we head ourselves into whatever that thing is?

Whitty: Sure, what's up?

Ruv: (pushes Whitty and himself to a corner of the helicopter) So, I don't know if you have been noticing, but (points at Tabi & Agoti) those two have feelings for each other, but they don't know how to confess to each other...

Whitty: Oh yeah, Agoti told me about his feelings for Tabi yesterday actually.

Ruv: Wait, what? When?

Whitty: When we were at DD's house...

[Flashback]

Whitty: (humming Overhead)

Agoti: (whispering) Psst, Whitty.

Whitty: Hmm? (turns) Agoti?

Agoti: Heeeey... Can I talk with you?

Whitty: Huh, yeah, sure.

Agoti: Soooo... Look, before I talk about this, please, promise that won't tell this anyone, ok?

Whitty: Yeah, whatever it is, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Agoti: *sigh* Thank you... So... (deep breaths, and starts talking really fast & also blushing) I like Tabi, but I don't know if he likes me back, and I also don't how to talk to him about it... So I need your help!!

Whitty: (winks his eyes of confusion) Wait... You like... Tabi?

Agoti: Huh... Yeah?

Whitty: Haha, then why didn't you say so? (punches Agoti's arm softly) I'm glad you like someone like Tabi, dude!!

Agoti: Y-You do?

Whitty: Yeah!! (puts his hand on the pockets) Besides, as a part of the LGBT community, I accept you as gay or not.

Agoti: I'm aromantic.

Whitty: And I'm asexual.

[Back to the Present]

Ruv: Well, Tabi told me a few minutes ago.

Whitty: We should give them a little push then.

Cloud Guard: Alright, you freaks, I think it's time for you to go now.

Whitty: (turns) Haha, of course! (smiles nervously, while getting out of the helicopter)

Ruv: Hmm...

[A compilation of "The Rebels" picture, like those you take in prison, you know?]

Selever: Hey, dad?

Ruv: Yeah?

Selever: About mom and Rasazy... We... We'll find a way outta this, right?

Ruv: Of course we will... I promise.

Cloud Guard: Enjoy your stay, freaks! (drops Ruv and Selever at the cellar and locks them)

[Another] Cloud Guard: (throws Tabi and Agoti in other cellar, locks, and walks away)

Tabi: Err... (gets up, and kicks the door) Sh*t!! (kneels) Sh*t...

Agoti: We won't stay here for long, I'm sure that we're gonna get out of this!! Like we always do.

Tabi: Yeah, but 'til then, we need to reunite the rest of the group somehow.

Agoti: I mean, I saw a lot of action movies, and all of those that include escaping prison, mostly is about a group that reunites in the cafeteria...

Tabi: But they're not stupid to NOT think we're gonna do that. That's way too cliché... What we could do is find a way to communicate with each other, without the ring suspicious, for example, huh... (looks around the cellar) Right there (points)!!

Agoti: A pipe for the sewers?

Tabi: That's not for the sewers directly. You see, this pipe is connected to all the pipes of this prison, so, we could find a way at the cafeteria to tell them that. And then, we make a plan, and boom, we're out.

Agoti: Tabi...

Tabi: Hmm?

Agoti: You're a genius.

Tabi: (looks away, blushing) Yeah, yeah.

Agoti: But, how are we gonna warn them, if we can't be with them...?

Tabi: Hmm... (takes a pen from his pocket) Oh! Do you have a piece of paper with you?

Agoti: Huh? No... I mean, I was gonna say we could use our phones, but then I remembered that those f*cking guards took everything from us... Ugh, (covers his face) we're gonna die here!!

Tabi: Don't say that, Ag-

Agoti: (grabs Tabi) Solazar will notice that I'm missing again! I don't want to spend any more time trapped, I just... Don't want that... (starts crying VHS taps)

Tabi: Wha-? Agoti, please don't cry. (grabs Agoti's hands) Look, I know everything doesn't seem good right now, but I promise we'll find a way outta this... together (kisses Agoti on the forehead).

Agoti: Huh? (blushes) I-I... (rips out the tapes out of his eyes) You're right. Thanks, Tabi.

Tabi: You're welcome. But now, we'll have to wait for tomorrow. *sigh* (lays on the floor)

Agoti: (lays on the floor near Tabi, looking ) You know, I sometimes look at the sky before I go to sleep, but I guess... is not the case tonight. See, the stars that I see, shine bright in the sky, like angels, but I think they're missing a precious angel up there.

Tabi: (looks at Agoti) Who?

Agoti: (looks at Tabi)... You.

Tabi: (blushes) Hehehe, Agoti!

Agoti: What? It's true-

Tabi: You're the precious angel who's missing there, even if you look like a demon outside. But on the inside, you're like an angel, which voice's like a smooth piano, or, huh... F*ck, I ruined the scene.

Agoti: (blushes) Hehehe, no Tabi, it's OK. (pets Tabi's hand) It was perfect.

Meanwhile...

Updike: (opens his office's door and lights the door)

Tord: So, Mr. Updike, what did you wanted to talk about, that was sooooo important to you?

Updike: Well, you see...

Cloud Guard: (slams the door)

Tord: *gasp*

Updike: Tord Larsson, you're under arrest.

Tord: Wait, what? You can't do this!! I-I helped you! I distracted them, so you could get them by the back!

Updike: I know, but so you were distracted too. I'm sorry, Mr. Larsson, even if you're not one of my targets, I can't allow you to go and tell the world about this place. This is a secret base, where the most dangerous creatures get trapped, until their end. Even, your little "old friend".

Tord: *gasp* Tom... Huh, I mean, pff, who cares about him...?

Updike: Before you put him in the isolation cell, make sure you remove that robot arm of his, please.

Tord: You have got to be kidding me...

Cloud Guard: (grabs Tord's robot arm, and rips it)

Tord: Ahhhhhh!!

Meanwhile, in the interrogator room...

Tom: *sigh* (hears Tord's scream from distance) *gasp* Tord?

Cloud Lady: (closes the door & seats) OK, let's get this over with, shall we?

Tom: Sure! What are we gonna do exactly?

Cloud Lady: Well, you're in an interrogator room for a reason...

Tom: Oh, right...

Cloud Lady: First name.

Tom: Thomas.

Cloud Lady: (writing) Last one.

Tom: Ridgewell.

Cloud Lady: (writing) Origin.

Tom: Huh... British?

Cloud Lady: (writing) Any relation? Wife? Kids?

Tom: Nope...

Cloud Lady: (writing) Birth.

Tom: I'm a Cancer.

Cloud Lady:... *sigh* (writing) June then. Do you have any record of crimes, or-

Tom: Nnnno? (smiles nervously)

Cloud Lady: (serious face)

Tom: OK, maybe one day, I threw a couch at my neighbor's house, but I don't think that is really considered a crime...

Cloud Lady: (writing) Hmm-mmm...

Security Cloud: (opens the door) Everything good here?

Cloud Lady: Sure.

Security Cloud: Great. (begins to close the door but remembers to say something) Oh, yeah, I've been meaning to tell you!! You know that guy with a red hoodie, with messy hair?

Cloud Lady: Larsson?

Security Cloud: Yeah, that one. Well, Updike sent him to an isolation cell.

Cloud Lady: Really?

Tom: (whispering) Wha-?

Security Cloud: Yeah. The last time we used those, was 5 years ago. That guy was so crazy, that we had to use a straitjacket.

Cloud Lady: I know, it was my 2nd year working here. You got unlucky that was your 1st day when that happened.

Security Cloud: Haha, yeah... Anyway, keep doing your job! (closes the door)

Cloud Lady: Ahh, such a nice, young guy. (turns) Anyway, Tom, let's-

(Chair falls)

Cloud Lady: (lets her pen fall) Oh no... (slams the door and runs to the security) Security!!

Tom: (Puts his head out of the vent) Hehe.

Later...

Selever: *sigh* Now that I could be playing my bass...

Ruv: You're being dramatic...

Selever: DRAMATIC?! Dramatic is your d-

Ruv: (covers Selever's mouth) Look, we're gonna sleep, and think about something later.

Selever: Oooor, I could use my teleportation skills. Wonder why I didn't think about that earlier... (tries to create a portal, but he's unable to) Wha-what's wrong with my powers?

Ruv: That's what happens when you use them way too much, my son.

Selever: No, that can't be it. There's has to be something in this place that makes our powers vanish.

Ruv: Hmm, are you sure?

Selever: Absolutely. (looks around) *gasp* Over there!! (points)

Ruv: It's probably just a pipe with a leak.

Selever: Nah nah nah, you don't get it, dad. Do you see that gas they use in hospitals to get patients who're going to be operated on unconsciously?

Ruv: You mean anesthesia?

Selever: Yes. Well, if that gas can't unconscious us then unconscious our powers it is. Think about it. They know we could use our powers to escape somehow, so they had to use something that took them away from us. That's when the anesthesia came in, so if we want to break out free from this place, we need to destroy the machine, or whatever is making this gas propagate.

Ruv: Wow, I thought I would never say this in my life, but you're finally making sense to me. I thought I'd never see the day!! Besides, ever since we came here, you haven't been swearing until.

Selever: *gasp* You're right. The swears were a part of my demon side!! (kneels) This is cruelty!!

Ruv: Well, guess that's a good thing about this place.

Selever: Oh, what the freak, dad!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 312 15
(Y/N) is the soul of (soul trait/no fear or determination). She/he goes to school and meets a pink and brown haired female. That female was Betty, th...
36.5K 2K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
77.5K 6.3K 145
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
41.8K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...