๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ...

By coom_rag

Rosalie mikaelson, Elijah mikaelson wife, the original wife. For over eight-four years everyone has believed... More

<3
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12

12.3K 304 131
By coom_rag

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

Once Elijah dropped me back to the palace royale, I spent the rest of the night attempting to drift off to sleep. Elijah's hallucinations brought many unpleasant Memories from my human life to my main trail of thought, that I prefer to keep in the back of my mind.

Early this morning while I was pottering around the different boutiques in New Orleans, I received an anger-fueled message from klaus, letting me know about the current situation with out family.

The sound of my heels clicking against the concrete floor alerted the vampires in the abattoir. Marcel and his few of his crew sat around a large table, while Klaus and Hayley sat at either end of the table. "Ah, Little Rosie, welcome to our feast." Klaus greeted. "Please, do sit." he motioned to the chair across from Marcel.

"Im older than you." I retorted, rolling my eyes, before turning my attention towards Marcel. "Are you stupid? What goes through your mind for you and Rebekah to go against the very man who could kill you with one bite or a specific piece of wood!" I exclaimed, my mothering tone slipping out.

"But then again, I shouldn't be that surprised considering he took part in raising you!" I pointed my finger towards klaus, who placed his hand over his heart, acting as if was deeply hurt by my words. "Very nice to see you as well, Rosalie." Marcel greeted.

"Glad to know you are alive." I heavily sighed, sitting in my assigned chair.

"Anyway, were was i?" Klaus mumbled, standing up with a champagne glass in hand. Tapping the glass seven times with a small spoon, he began his speech. "Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift: immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows do diminish with time. But, as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine. Insatiable need, exquisite pain..."

With one small signal, Four humans who at first I thought were merely just waiters placed themselves between each vampire, pulling up their sleeve, and slitting their wrists. All four of the Humans held their bleeding wrists over each vampire's glass.

When I was first turned, the thought of forever being forced to drink blood in order to survive was sickening to me. But after a few years, the guilt turned into numbness, and drinking blood became a natural thing.

Small veins appeared below my eyes, reminding me that it had been a while since id fed. "To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow..." Klaus added. "and the party never end!" Marcel spoke up, raising his glass.

"To New Orleans." Marcel's dear friend, Diego, spoke up. "To New Orleans!" Everyone cheered, taking a sip from their drinks.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built for this true community of vampires."

it was beyond obvious Klaus had an ulterior motive to this entire situation. There was no means for him to forgive and forget Rebekah and Marcel's actions.

"What about her?" Diego questioned, pointing towards Hayley – who sat with her knees to her chest. "The wolf." he referred her as.

"Had you'd let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address." he made his way to Hayley, standing by the back of her chair. "As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of our child to create hybrids. I assure you I do not."

"Father of the year." she spoke sarcastically. I sipped on the red substance that filled the champagne glass, fulfilling the hunger I recently discovered.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust." he observed, stomping back to his end of the table. "Very well, we'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn?" Diego and a few other members of Marcels crew's faces lit up at the idea, while mine and Hayleys face's contoured into horror.

"Klaus, no" I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear, hoping he may listen. "No!" Hayley shouted, shufflimg in her seat. Ignoring us both, he carried on with his speech. "So – eat, drink and be merry. And tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!"

————

Marcel and I sat by at the bar inside the Abattoir after the lovely afternoon brunch we had both endured, catching up on the random things we had missed. "I'm really glad to know you're alive." he smiled, leaning over the bar, grabbing two glasses and the nearest bottle of whiskey.

"Was that before or after you assisted Klaus in storing my corpse in a church basement?" I raised an eyebrow, watching him pour the alcohol. "Before. The only reason I even considered helping him was to keep the havoc on the low. Otherwise, I would have pulled that dagger out of you in seconds." he sighed, sliding the glass over to me.

"Anyway, would you like to tell me why you aren't currently with your noble ass Husband?" he questioned. "Yeah... Our marriage is currently on a rather large hold." I revealed, taking a rather large gulp of the whiskey. "You and Elijah? You two barely ever have arguments, never mind putting your marriage on hold. What happened?" he asked, concerned about what happened.

"A young, beautiful, pregnant werewolf waltzed into his life while I laid in the basement of the very house they were sleeping in, making him gaze into her eyes and cause him to have feelings for her." I smiled, finishing my glass.

"You need that?" I glared at the whiskey in his hand. "I don't need-" I cut him off by snatching it out of his hold, gulping the entire drink in one go. "Good, cause I did." I exhaled, resting my head on the wooden bar.

"He has a crush on Hayley? he'll come running back, Rosalie. You are his wife of over a millennium, there is no way the love he has for Hayley can replace that." he reassured, pulling me into a side hug. "Did I ever tell you that you are a great not-so-son?" I smiled up at him. "A couple of times." he grinned.

From down the hallway, Klaus's voice was heard reciting the day he had bitten Elijah. "Who's he talking to?" I asked Marcel, wondering if he knew. "Who?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Klaus, you idiot." I rolled my eyes, pulling away from the hug.

His face twisted into confusion as he listened to the conversation. he uttered a name, before jumping off the barstool, and rushing to Klaus's room. I quickly followed Marcels lead, scrambling behind him, trying to keep up with him.

"Cami? What are you doing here?" Marcel confusingly asked as he stared at a gorgeous blonde woman – who must of been cami. She stood up from the settee, turning her attention towards Klaus. "My question exactly." She snapped, crossing her arms.

"Oh, it's quite alright. She knows." Klaus shared, as if it would make the situation any better. "She does?" Marcel unintentionally followed her lead, crossing his arms as well.

"That you're vampires? Don't worry, he's compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave. That way, I'm too busy agonizing over whether or not I'm losing my damn mind to realize I'm playing spy for an immortal egomaniac."

"You compelled her to go out with me, didn't you?" Marcel pieced together, walking closer to the two. "And I thought you really liked me." he turned his attention to cami.

"So did I." she shrugged. "I mean, to be clear, I only compelled you to give him a chance. Anything you felt for him was quite real." Klaus tried to justify his actions once again.

Marcel and Cami exchanged awkward glances, causing uncomfortable tension to fill the entire room. "...and for the record, the level of awkwardness we're all currently experiencing is entirely genuine." he smirked.

"You think you're so clever, don't you?" she snapped back. "Compelling the poor naive bartender. Look what I found – real me, not your compelled therapist." she turned over to her purse, pulling out a crumpled piece of newspaper, and handing it to klaus.

The piece of paper showed a photo from 1919, an hour or two before Mikael appeared in town and burned down the opera house. I mentally sighed at the girl's stupidity in showing the photo to klaus, knowing he was most likely going to compel her to forget she had ever seen it.

"Actually I prefer 'devoted stenographer...'" Klaus joked, reading over the paper. "You think this is funny, messing with my mind? My sanity is not a joke!" I felt bad for the girl, knowing that this was driving her insane, but there was nothing I could do that wouldn't cause all peace I had made with Klaus to turn to ashes.

"No, love. I don't believe it is." he leaned forward, and stared into her eyes, doing the very thing I knew he would. "You never found this. You will remember nothing of our life as vampires when you leave here, do you understand?" he compelled. She nodded in understatement. "I think that just about does it for the day. You may go."

I stared at the floor, guilty as she gathered her items, and placed them in her purse before leaving the room.

————

A small amount of time had passed, and all three of us sat in the same room as before. The humans have called a meeting. They're not exactly thrilled with the new status quo." Marcel spoke up from beside me as I scribble down on a notebook I often carried around with me.

"How unfortunate for them." Klaus replied. "Look, it's your show now. But you wanna know how I built what I built? Politics. A little diplomacy goes a long way, especially with the human faction." Marcel revealed his strategies.

"Duly noted." he glanced at the photo he had confiscated from cami, thinking back to the day. "I haven't thought about this night in ages. 1919, the opera house, just before it burned. This was the end of an era. Now, in the interest of new beginnings, I feel that there are some things I should probably confess to you. But... Where to begin?"

he stood from the couch, walking over to the stash of Alcohol he kept in his room, before continuing. "Thierry was never disloyal to you, I set him up in an attempt to locate my brother. He's your friend, and consequently, he can return to the compound at your discretion. Cami's part, you just learned. And then, there's young Joshua. I've been compelling him from the beginning, although I suspect you already knew that, as he was the one who led me into your trap."

"I'm not even surprised." I brushed off, placing the diary on the armrest beside me, picking up the glass of scotch Klaus has poured for me. "I may have fed the kid some misinformation." Marcel revealed, also grabbing his drink.

"And then there's Davina. She's a powerful weapon. At this point, I'd like to keep her close at hand. I think we should have her move in to the compound here with us." Klaus suggested. "Leave the poor girl alone, Klaus." I sighed, downing the entire glass.

"Since when did you start downing scotch as if it was water?" Klaus asked, knowing it most likely had something to do with my new relationship status. "Since I wanted to." I retorted.

"Did my lovely older brother put on his noble trousers, and finally put your marriage on hold?" he smirked. When no answer spilled out my mouth, his answer was well and truly clear. "Ahh, he has." he chuckled. "Well, it was about time. He  was leading you on, Rosie."

"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed. My phone buzzed from my purse, causing all attention to divert to the device. "Speaking of the devil, it's Elijah." I scoffed as I stared at his name on the screen.

"I'll be back." I mumbled, standing up from the settee, leaving the boys alone to discuss further matters to do with the faction.

Leaning against the wall, I pressed answer, and raised the phone to my ear. "I don't believe phoning me is precisely the correct thing to do the day after pausing our marriage, Elijah."

"I know, I just wanted to let you know that I and Rebekah are putting a stop to my brother's demands to kill the wolves that are in the bayou. I didn't want you to be in the unknown." he spoke through the phone.

"How did you even know about that?" although he couldn't exactly see through the phone that was held up to my ear, my right eyebrow raised in suspicion. "It was my idea for I and Rebekah to come along and check on Hayley... And potentially to see if you were the one left to deal with Niklaus newfound ego..." he admitted.

How could I even attempted to live my single life when it was so obvious he still cared...

"Rosalie?" Elijah called out through the phone, interrupting my thoughts. "Sorry." I apologised. "Uhm, Marcel is here as well, so I'm not exactly all alone."

"Oh, okay. Well then, I guess I should go now." He sighed. "Yeah, I should really get back to supervising the two who could attempt to kill each other any moment."

Just as his finger began to brush the red button, the sound of my voice calling his name stopped him. "Yes?" he raises the phone back to his ear.

"I need time to heal the wound you have caused... So please, don't call me again." leaving no time for him to reply, I ended the call, blocking his contact.

This was my prime time to truly discover who I was.

————

Hiyaa

This update was a tiny bit late, so again, I'm deeply sorry. We are currently waiting for my grandma's cancer results to come back, and I'm still dealing with my anxiety on a daily basis, so my brain has kinda been in a huge blur; therefore my writing has been shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
667K 13K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
253K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
872K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...