~You're the One I'm Meant to...

Af ineedmelatoninplsthx

Y/n, a 21-year-old L'manburgian, preparing for the election coming up. Except... the new runner up for SWAG20... Mere

Y/n Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Rest in Peace Blood God
Prequal?

Chapter 17

870 21 7
Af ineedmelatoninplsthx

"You should head to bed, you have another long day ahead of you tomorrow." He nodded at me, got up and walked up the stairs to his room. He's had a rough life as well. I take off the vest and set it on the back of the fold-out couch. I grab a blanket and lay down looking at the ceiling.

What the hell is tomorrow going to bring...

.

.

.

Techno's POV

I couldn't sleep that night, overthinking everything that might happen today. I got up at, like, 5:00 in the morning and started cooking some breakfast for everyone. About an hour later I heard footsteps, then I saw Y/n come out of their room rubbing their eyes. They stopped and looked at me, they seemed like they were still processing what was happening.

"Good morning." They walked over to the island and threw themself onto a stool. "Morning, and you didn't have to cook. I would have done it." They need to stop worrying about others so often and think of themself first. I shrugged and started sorting food into three plates.

"I couldn't sleep, plus you needed to rest and calm down from yesterday." They laid their head down on the island and nodded their head. "Speaking of yesterday, do you know why those three looked so scared?" They lifted their head and they looked very confused. "No I don't, did something happen while I was yelling at them?" They really don't know what they did. I guess they didn't know what their mother was either. I handed them a plate and they quietly said thank you as they started eating.

"Are you ready for today?" They immediately shook their head and I laughed at it. "Well I hate to burst your bubble, you have to get ready as well as Tubbo." They begrudgingly ate the rest of their food and got up. "Don't go upstairs, I'll wake Tubbo up, you get ready." They nodded their head and headed to their room. I walked upstairs into Tubbos' room and started shaking him.

"Wake up, you have to get ready for today." He rolled over and opened one eye and he turned over again. I sighed as I put his food on his night stand. "I came with a peace offering if you'll get up. It's food." He immediately shot up and started getting ready. Wow he moves fast. I walked out of the room to let him change and walked back down to my satchel and pulled out extra clothes.

"The bathroom is across Tubbos' room upstairs." I looked over to where Y/n was. They were ready and all I did was nod at them as I walked upstairs and went into the bathroom. I changed into my usual outfit and threw my cape over my shoulders and walked out. I saw Y/n going over what I assumed to be the plan for today. "Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Tubbo and I nodded at them as they started walking towards the front door.

"Techno, you'll be sitting with everyone else while Tubbo gives his speech and I'll be standing next to Big Q and Schlatt." I nodded at them as they turned to Tubbo. He seemed nervous, he was fidgeting with his hands. Y/n stopped him and made him look up at them. "Don't be nervous, you've worked really hard on this. You'll do great." They gave him a big smile, he seemed to calm down a bit after that and hugged Y/n. They hugged him back for a few minutes. They pulled away and turned around.

"We best get going before Schlatt gets pissed." We started walking again in silence. When we arrived at the podium area, all three of us stopped as Y/n turned to look at me and Tubbo. "Alright Tubbo you come with me and Techno why don't you socialize for a bit?" I raised an eyebrow at them. Really, they think I want to socialize with people here? They groaned, I think they knew what I was thinking.

"Fine, Tubbo, you go review your speech and I'll introduce Techno to people. Okay?" Tubbo nodded his head and walked off. Y/n suddenly took my hand and started dragging me towards a group of three. One female and two males.

"Good morning Niki, Eret, and Fundy!" Y/n was waving as we approached the small group. All three turned our way and started walking towards us. "Good morning Y/n!" The blonde woman, Niki, said as she hugged Y/n after they let go of my hand. After Niki and Y/n broke the hug a fox boy ran up and hugged Y/n.

"Y/N!" Y/n giggled as they hugged the fox back. "Hello Fundy." They started petting Fundy. It seemed weird since Fundy was taller than Y/n but I didn't say anything. Fundy broke the hug and stood next to Niki. Y/n walked over to the next man and suddenly bowed towards him.

"Y/n, I told you, you don't have to do that." They both laughed as Y/n stood straight up again. They walked back next to me and the three looked confused, like they didn't see me when we walked up to them.

"Guys, this is Technoblade. He is a visiting guest from a distant town. I have to go up onto the podium now. I'll see you guys later!" They started running towards the podium. I stood there, very awkward. Niki smiled and walked up to me putting her hand out infront of her. "Nice to meet you Technoblade, my name is Niki." I nod my head as I shake her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you as well." I look behind her at the two others as they give me a slight smile. Niki let go of my hand and stepped back towards the other men. "This is Eret, Queen of the SMP." I gave her a confused look and looked up at the person named Eret. The three laughed as I was still confused. "Eret is genderfluid." Ohhhhh, okay that makes more sense. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you as well." I turn to Niki and Fundy. I didn't want to be insensitive.

"May I ask your pronouns?" They look at each other, then back at me and smile. "Of course! Mine are She/her!" I turn my head to Fundy. "Mine are He/they, thank you for asking! Also I'm Fundy!" I gave them all a small smile before Tubbo made an announcement for everyone to go to the seating area near the podium. All of us walk over to the chairs set out in front of the podium. I felt nervous walking over thinking of what Will has been planning to do. Hopefully Tommy and Tubbo were able to talk him out of it. Once everyone was seated, Tubbo scooted away from the mic and Y/n walked over to it with a big smile.

"Hello and welcome everyone! This festival was planned by almost everyone in the crowd and everyone on this stage." They were talking with their hands as they talked into the mic. It was really adorable, I chuckled to myself. "Before we start this festival, my Co-Vice President has a couple words to say. Take it away Tubbo!" They stepped away from the mic and took a breath before he started talking.

"Our people have been beaten down by royals and dictators for so long, now we are finally free. Free to elect who we want, free to live how we want and most importantly, free to go wherever we want without the confine of those huge black walls. So with that in mind I would like to thank everyone for coming to this wonderful event." Everyone looks at Schlatt who just starts chuckling to himself. I look at everyone on the stage to see Y/n and Tubbo are confused, but Quackity is silent and Schlatt is chuckling.

"W-what's wrong Schlatt?" Y/n moved a couple inches closer to Tubbo. "No, it's just. I was just thinking about it, Tubbo." Tubbo looks a little scared. "Schlatt-" "You know how we like to have fun." A devilish smirk started to form on his face. "Is anything else in the speech, big guy?" Tubbo shook his head and turned back towards the crowd. "No no no, let the festival begin!" I heard rustling coming from a nearby building and I looked up to see Tommy and Wilbur running across the top of a building. What the hell are they doing here and what are they planning!

"Are you done with the speech?" Tubbo looked over to Schlatt a little confused. "Yeah I'm done with the speech." Schlatt stood from his seat and raised the mic up to his level. "Alright." He cleared his throat and stood up straight, but not with the same grin on his face like before. "Hey could you go back real quick?" Tubbo took a couple steps back before he was fully surrounded by walls. Y/n looked like they were starting to panic.

"Schlatt, w-what are you doing?" Tubbo backed up to the back of the encased area. He was clearly terrified but also confused. Everyone around me was also worried, but also confused. "Why don't we cut to the chase Tubbo." Quackity was holding Y/n back as he cheered Schlatt on. Y/n was struggling against his grip on them. "Tubbo I-" He lets out a breathy sigh as he breaks his gaze with Tubbo. "I mean, it really sucks for me to say this right here in front of everybody and it's kind of awkward." I heard Niki beside me starting to panic as well. I looked over to see Eret put a hand on her shoulder. I looked back towards the podium to see Y/n had gotten free and was at the front of the gate trying to get Tubbo free.

"Tubbo, I know what you've been up to." Me, Y/n, and Tubbo immediately froze at his words. What has he heard, or what has he seen?! "W-what have I been up to? What are you talking about?" Tubbo was trying his best to play it off, but I think we all know it's too late for that. "What have I been up to?" He started laughing as he turned towards the crowd. That laugh soon stopped.

"YOU'VE BEEN ASPIRING!" His voice rose into the mic. "With the idiots! With the- with the- with the TYRANTS!" Tubbo stopped trying to pretend he didn't know and went quiet. "That we kicked out of this server! That we kicked out of this great country!" He turned towards the crowd. "Tubbo, I don't know if you know this but treason isn't exactly a respectable thing around here." His smirk was gone, he was too serious and too far gone.

"Schlatt please!" He ignored Y/n and kept talking. "I know what you've been doing. It all adds up buddy! The fucking tunnels, your absence from great events! I- I mean you walked off in the middle of this one!" Y/n looked confused, they didn't know he's been coming to Pogtopia multiple times a day. I should have known. "Don't try and tell me that you've done nothing wrong, because everybody knows it! I see it with my own two fucking eyes what you've been doing!" Y/n and Tubbo looked terrified, neither of them could speak, they were so scared. Schlatt sighed as he turned towards Y/n, but he was still talking to Tubbo.

"Do you know what happens to traitors Tubbo?" I look at Y/n, they know exactly what is about to happen. "Schlatt I beg you! He's just a kid! Please!" They ran over to Schlatt and kneeled down in front of him and started begging. I look over at Niki and hear her whisper 'They have never begged for anything before' My mouth becomes dry as he turns toward the crowd and makes eye contact with me. "Nothing good." He smirks as he waves his hand signaling for me to walk onto the stage.

"Hey uh, Technoblade, why don't you come up here for a second." I reluctantly walked up as I heard people behind me whisper and Y/n looking at me terrified. I was silent the entire time I walked up the podium. I look up at the building to see Wilbur and Tommy still watching what was happening. I look over at Quackity. "Here, you can stand here Technoblade." Quackity was standing on a Cobblestone slab in front of Tubbo. He moved as I moved onto the slabs that he had placed.

"As enemy of the state, and as perpetrator to these awful, awful people." He held Y/n so they couldn't stop me from whatever he wanted me to do. "Please Techno, don't do this please." I was still confused about what they were talking about. "Technoblade please, please if you would be so kind." He paused and put that smirk on his face. "Techno I need you to take him out." What...? I heard Niki yelling behind me along with Eret and Fundy.

"TECHNO PLEASE, HE'S JUST A KID! KILL ME INSTEAD, PLEASE!" Y/n started crying as they begged me to kill them instead of Tubbo. Everyone started yelling at me to do different things. Then I heard people that I didn't know.

Kill him

Blood for the blood god

Don't kill them!

KILL EVERYONE

SHOOT HIM

E

I pulled out my crossbow and my fireworks. I heard Y/n yelling at me more and crying even more. "I'm sorry Tubbo..." I loaded the crossbow with the fireworks and aimed it at the boy. I felt a tear roll down my face.

DO IT!

"I'll make this as painless as possible."

Then I shot him.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3.3K 27
แด˜ส.ส€แด.แดแด€.ษดษชแด€ -แด€ษด แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แด…แด‡sษชส€แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs แดษด า“ษชส€แด‡ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
352K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
74.6K 3K 33
In a world where you're separated from different people with different hybrids. Y/N is an avian who meets a rather positive bee hybrid, the best frie...
182K 4.1K 57
Y/n and Tommy go on a love adventure as the two of them fall in and out of love. Will Tommy ever gain enough confidence to tell y/n his feelings? Wil...