Chapter 15

"Alrighty everybody, I hope you enjoyed! Have a pleasant rest of your night here!" Then he walked off the stage towards the back. "You did great up there Techno." I look over to see Y/n giving me a big smile. "Yeah you did great." Tubbo said as he walked over to us. I rub the back of my neck. "You did a good job as well Y/n." I gave them a small smile that they had happily returned. I love that smile so much, how much warmth their smile gives me is all I could ever ask for in this world. I remember our main objective that we must do in a couple days.

I just wish these peaceful days would last forever

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

"Alright, do either of you boys want something to eat?" They look at each other then back at me. Techno shook his head, but Tubbo on the other hand nodded. "Can I have some strawberries?" I nod at him as I turn and walk away from them. Once I reach the food table I grab a plate and start filling it up with strawberries. I started walking back to the boys, but I heard a faint sound coming from the front entrance of the building. It sounded like... No!

"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!" I ran to people near the entrance and pushed them away from the door as soon as the TNT went off. I got off the people and pulled out my bow and quill. "You guys need to wait with the crowd near the stage, go now!" I heard them get up and start running towards the others. "Who are you and why have you come here!" I see three figures walking towards me through the smoke. Oh fuck, I do not need this tonight. Why are they here and did they really have to blow up the new building that we just got finished?!

"What are you three doing here!" I saw 3 men I never wanted to see for a while. "Aww, was this not a public party?" The masked man said with a playful tone. "It is Dream, but you didn't have to fucking blow up the entry way!" I still held my bow towards the 3 men, 3 arrows drawn. "We had to make an entrance somehow, now I suggest you put the bow down or this place will turn into a nice barbeque." Sapnap grinned as he held a flint and steel in his hand, tossing it up and down. I lower my bow and put my arrows back in my quill.

"Okay, now we can talk without you trying to shoot us." I roll my eyes as I put my bow on my back. "What do you want to talk about? It was really important to barge in on a party and almost blow up people so why are you here." Dream moved his mask away from half his face so I could still see the half of his face that he uncovered.

"You're still on about that?" Anger started boiling up inside of me. "Yes I am, because 1.) you could have hurt somebody," My voice started to rise as I got even more angry. "2.) Lots of people worked hard to build this place, myself included, and you just blew it up like it's nothing!" I saw George looking behind me tugging on Dream's sleeve. I honestly didn't care, I was too mad to care.

"Now tell me why you came or I will escort you out myself!" George looked a little scared. Dream also looked a tad scared as well but he put on a stupid smirk. "I just wanted to talk to you about the people who were exiled!" You have got to be kidding me! "Why do you care about them?" He started laughing like a fucking maniac. "I just wanted to talk to them for a bit." I clenched my fists.

"So you could what? Make them feel like they haven't accomplished anything and got exiled for it!" George started backing up towards the exit with Sapnap as Dream stood his ground. "I'm not THAT cruel." Oh that was FUCKING it!

"So destroying a nation they worked so hard to build wasn't that cruel? Coming for us just for some stupid discs wasn't that cruel?! TAKING SOME OF OUR FIRST LIVES WASN'T THAT CRUEL!?!" I heard some gasps coming from behind me but I didn't care. Dream looked shocked in front of me as he slowly started backing away. "Now I'll kindly ask you for the last time, GET THE FUCK OUT!" I heard splashes of water come from behind me, but I was too angry to even acknowledge it. He sighed as he turned around and started walking towards the blown up exit.

"Just know I will find them at some point." He turned back around and walked away. George and Sapnap followed behind him. When they got out of sight I turned around and put a smile on my face. "I'm sorry everyone, but due to these circumstances the party has come to an end. Please exit safely and make sure no one is hurt as you walk to your homes." I walked away from in front of everyone and went to the back of the building. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I leaned against the wall and slid down it and just started crying. I needed to let it out somehow.

"Y/n?"