Chapter 19

"EVERYONE GO HOME, NOW!" Everyone started hurrying as fast as they could to their homes. Y/n turned towards the building, seeing Tommy and Wilbur standing there in shock. They shook their head towards their house to get Tubbo. They turned towards Techno and the water around him fell to the ground. "We're going." Y/n jumped down from the podium with Techno following, with Schlatt still on the podium stuck in the water till both of them were out of sight.

This was not going to be a pleasant conversation.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

I was walking through the forest back to Pogtopia. I am still extremely angry and I needed to have a couple words with Techno, after I checked on Tubbo. Once we got to the entrance of Pogtopia, before I went in I turned to face Techno.

"You stay here, I am still gonna have a talk with you." He only nods at me and I turn around to open the entrance and walk in. I run down the stairs to find Wilbur pacing around. "Wilbur! Where is he?!" He didn't talk, but he did motion me towards his room. I walked over there to see Tommy patching up the right side of Tubbo's face and part of his neck. I gasp and run to Tubbo's side.

"Hey buddy can you hear me?!" Tubbo turns his head to me and gives me a weak smile that didn't hurt him too much. He nodded his head as he closed his eyes. I smile at him and run my hand through his hair. "Rest up buddy. Tommy, will you watch him for me?" The blonde boy looked at me and nodded at me. I walk out of the room and walk back up the stairs to where Techno was. Now we need to talk. I walked out of the entrance to find Techno standing out in the newfound rain. I walked out into the rain towards Techno.

"Why did you do it?" I looked up at him wanting a reasonable answer to come out of his mouth. "I told you, I was pure pressured." I roll my eyes and scoff at him. "That's bullshit, that can't be the only reason you shot him." He didn't want to make eye contact with me. I stared at him in disbelief, I couldn't believe it.

"That's really the reason you shot him." I scoffed then started laughing. I stop laughing and shove him. "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!" He was still looking at the ground but I could sense something from him. "You don't understand!" His voice was low and gruff. "I don't understand? You shot my brother because Schlatt told you to!" I run my hand through my wet hair, as the rain grows harder. "My brother is my entire world! You knew I wanted him safe! You knew I didn't want to drag him into this! YOU KNEW I WANTED NO ONE TO DIE!" I started walking around in the open.

"Trust me, I didn't want to do it." I stare at him. "THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT!" He finally looks up at me and walks up to me and he seems angry. "BECAUSE SOMETHING TOLD ME TO!" I was not backing down from him. "WHO?!" He grabbed my shoulders and slouched looking down again. I was shocked by these actions. "Techno, who told you to do it." He stayed in the same position and didn't answer me.

"Who told you-" He shoved me onto a nearby tree and looked into my eyes. "I DON'T KNOW, VOICES! LOTS OF THEM AND I CAN'T GET THEM TO SHUT UP!" What the hell? Voices? I have never heard of something like this, but it doesn't look like he's faking it. "They keep talking and talking and talking! And they won't go away!" I calmed down, then I put my hand on his cheek so he could look me straight in the eyes.

"Techno, what did they say?" He looked at me and put his head into the crook of my neck. "They told me to kill." I froze, what? Why would they say that! "Techno, what are they saying now?" He kept his head in the crook of my neck and his hands on the tree curled into fists. "Techno? You have to tell me what's wrong so I can help you." He moved his head, keeping his hands still on either side of my head. He had a red tint to his cheeks and the tips of his ears. He looked away from me, not making eye contact. I cupped his face with my hands and made him face me.

"Techno, you can tell me." He took a deep breath and stood straight up and backed away which resulted in me letting go of his face. "Techno?" He looked at me a bit sheepish. "I'm sorry." I'm confused, why would he be sorry. "Why-" Then I felt something soft on my lips. I realized it was Techno and my face immediately heated up as his thumbs caressed my face. I melted into the kiss and we stood there for a minute before he pulled away.

"That's what they've been saying." I stood there shocked as he backed away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have do-" my body moved on its own as I grabbed the collar of his shirt before he fully turned away and pulled him into another kiss. This one was more passionate and full of feelings finally being released from deep down.

Was this really happening?!