Chapter 37

"Where's Tommy mate?" That's what broke Techno. Techno grabbed onto his father and cried into his shoulder. We walked with Techno back to the house slowly and by that time he had calmed down a bit. Once we arrived at the house, we saw Dream leaning against it. He pushed off the house and walked towards us. This was really happening.

L'manburg was going to fall...

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

This was it. This was the day that L'manburg fell by the hands of four people. All four were ready to head out and go to L'manburg. "Techno, why do you need this many dogs?!" Y/n yelled across the snowy terrain and Techno merely shrugged with a grin on his face. "Why not." Y/n rolled their eyes as they grabbed more of their specially made arrow and put them into their quiver.

"Phil, have you seen Dream anywhere?" The winged man looked up from his spot near the brewing stands. He shook his head but stood up from his spot and walked over to Y/n with a bunch of potions in his hands. "I haven't seen him, but I think he's making sure the tnt droppers work." Y/n nodded as they made sure they had all their gear. Phil also handed them a couple of potions to put on their belt. In the distance, Y/n spotted a hooded man approaching the house.

"Finally you're here! What the hell took you so long?!" As Dream approached with his signature mask covering his face. "Making everything work properly. Not that it matters to you." Y/n rolled their eyes at Dream. "It does matter to me actually. Maybe not the country, but I have raised 3 people there." I walk further up to Dream and stand up to him face to face.

"What have you ever cared for, hmm?" Dream scoffs in my face. "Caring about things makes you weak." I narrowed my eyes on him. "All you do is lie, cheat, and manipulate. You have never cared for anything, yeah sure. You think you're strong, but you're still one of the weakest people on this server." Off in the distance, Phil and Techno were watching them stand off to each other.

"Do you uh, think we should top them." Techno stood there looking at them. "Nah, just give them a couple more minutes." Phil nodded hesitantly and let them continue. "I am not weak." Y/n smirked at him. "Oh but you are. Now, We may be blowing up this country, but you do not hurt the children. I'm letting what happened with Ranboo slide, just this once. But I will show no mercy after that." Dream stepped back a little bit and seemed surprised that they figured that out so quickly. He decided to let it go for now and deal with it later.

"Alright you two, we gotta go destroy a country now!" Both Dream and Y/n turned towards where Techno yelled. Y/n immediately walked towards Techno and his father. Dream stood in his spot for a couple minutes before he followed the three. They all walked through the nether to get to L'manburg the quickest. Phil and Techno talked to each other while Dream and Y/n walked in silence. When they walked through the main portal after splashing invisibility potions. All four of them met in an underground tunnel that Techno and Y/n had dug out.

"Okay so here's the plan. Phil, you'll take these and when I shoot these fireworks into the sky, it's go time. Dream, you'll be on top of the grid and making sure everything works properly and maybe snipe some people as well." Both of them nod getting to their position. Techno turned to Y/n and pulled them in for a close hug. Y/n hugged back almost as tightly as Techno was. When they broke the hug, they stared into each other's eyes.

"You better stay safe and make it out alive!" Y/n held onto Techno's arms as he nodded. "I promise. You better stay alive too. Now remember the plan. You are the sniper, make sure no one gets close to where anyone else is. Okay?" Y/n nodded and ran off to hide in some nearby bushes. "HEY IDIOTS WHERE ARE YOU AT?!" Techno always knew how to make an entrance to these sorts of things. Everyone piled to where Techno had yelled and saw him with an army of dogs behind him. All growling at the people before them.