Day after day | Jaeyong

By V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... More

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

42 2 1
By V4MPYUTA

"Hey Johnny, I'm not gonna be able to come during lunch so Jaehyun is gonna come instead."

"How come?"

"I have to finish my chemistry homework before 4th period." He says and Johnny nods.

"I'll see you later guys." Taeyong says as he waves to all of them before walking out.

Lunch Time

"Guys come to the table, it's time to eat." Johnny says as he pulls out all the lunchboxes and places them on the table, finding one bigger then the rest of them.

"Oh no, Taeyong forgot his lunch." Johnny says and all the kids circle around him staring at the box as their tummies grumble.

"I can't give this to y'all, but if he doesn't come back to get it then I'm eating it." Johnny says with a smirk.

"Johnny." He looks down to see Sungchan looking up at him with sparkles in his eyes.

"What's with the stars in your eyes?" Johnny asks with a laugh as Sungchan points at the lunchbox in his hand.

"You want to take Taeyong's lunch to him?" Johnny asks and Sunchan nods.

"I want to go with him!" Mark shouts.

"Me too!"

"Us three!" The kids shout and Johnny shushes them.

"Don't you want to eat lunch?" He asks and all the kids gasp before they run to the table and start stuffing their faces with food.

"Here Sungchan, if you get lost show someone this. It has your brother's name and class number." Johnny says as he ties something around Sungchan's neck and the toddler nods.

"See you later!" Johnny waves him off as the toddler starts his journey.

"Care to explain to me why Sungchan is walking into the building all by himself?" Jaehyun asks as he puts his bag down on the floor while Johnny just smiles.

"That's where you come in."

"Damn, I forgot my lunch." Taeyong says as he ruffles through his backpack.

"Mff, mmh mf?" Ten says with a mouth full of food.

"Ten please don't talk with your mouth full." Taeyong says with a laugh as Yuta and Seulgi stare at him in disgust.

"Here you can have mine! I'm on a diet anyway." A girl says as she stands in front of Taeyong with a blush as she hands him her lunchbox.

"No it's okay, dieting isn't healthy." He says and turns around to see the three giving him smug looks.

"Nonsense we would never let our friend go hungry!" Ten says as he wraps his arm around Taeyong's shoulder.

"Poor Taeyong, always having to take care of his brother, can't even remember to pack his lunch. You work so hard don't you?" Seulgi says as she wraps her arm around his neck and fake cries and everyone in the classroom starts to feel guilty as they look at their meals.

"Here friend! We'll share our food with you!" Yuta says as he splits his sandwich in half and hands it to Taeyong as the older gives him weird look.

"What are you doi-" Seulgi shoves a strawberry into his mouth, shutting Taeyong up and almost making him choke.

"Don't sweat it Taeyong! We got you!" She says with an innocent smile.

"Here Taeyong you can have some of my lunch too!" A random student says as he hands Taeyong a granola bar.

"Mine too!"

"Mine as well!"

Pretty soon Taeyong's desk is full of food making his eyes go wide.

"Eat well!" They say as they walk away.

"Where... did this even come from?"

"Don't question it! We're eating good today!" Seulgi whisper shouts and they all giggle as they open up the snacks and start eating them.

"I can't believe I'm following him around." Jaehyun thinks to himself as Sungchan walks down the hallway with the lunchbox in hand with everyone staring at him.

"Hey kid are you lost?" Someone asks Sungchan.

"I'll go let a teacher know that a kid is walking around."

"No don't do that! Can't you see what he's holding?" Someone shouts as they point at the little boy.

"He's running his first errand!" Everyone coos as they stare at the little boy who has made his way to the stairs.

"Kid! Do you need help going up the stairs?"

"I'll help you!"

"I'll carry you if you need me too!" Another student yells but Sungchan just turns around and shakes his head.

"No, me take to big brother... yongie." He says and everyone starts to cry over the little boy.

"Okay we're sorry for intervering!" They all say as they walk to their classes making Jaehyun click his tounge.

"Idiots, you're supposed to help him up the stairs." Jaehyun groans as he stays a few feet behind him and watches Sungchan struggle to get up the stairs.

"I should probably text Taeyong about Sungchan being on his way..." Johnny says as he pulls out his phone.

"Oh wait- Taeyong probably has his phone off." He says as he looks down at his phone.

"Oh well!" He says as he lays down next to the kids and falls asleep.

Seven minutes. It took Sungchan seven minutes to climb up half of the stairs. He cheers as he makes it up to flat land but his face immediately drops as he turns the corner and sees the other half of the stairs as Jaehyun tries his hardest not to laugh.

Sungchan sighs before climbing up the stairs.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I did okay on the quiz." Someone says as they walk down the stairs not noticing Sungchan going up them.

"Yeah me to-" Another person accidentally kicks Sungchan making him fall as he lets go of the lunchbox and it goes sliding down the stairs. But before it can hit the ground Jaehyun springs from behind the wall and grabs it.

"Gotta be more careful okay?" Jaehyun says and Sungchan nods.

"Jaehyun, thank." He says as he looks up at the older with sparkles in his eyes. Jaehyun nods before he goes back to his hiding place as the two follow him apologizing profusely as he glares at them.

"Bro I'm stuffed." Ten says as he leans back in his chair, the rest of them doing the same.

"Cheers to everyone being in love with Taeyong!" Seulgi whisper shouts making Taeyong blush as Ten and Yuta giggle and pretend to toast.

"Yongie!" They turn to see Sungchan at the door making Taeyong gasp.

"S-Sungchan? What are you doing here?" Taeyong asks as he walks up to him.

"I bring you lunch!" Sungchan says as he holds Taeyong's lunchbox up to him making everyone coo.

"Bro he already ate all that food."

"Rip." He hears his friends say and he gives them a glare as they give him innocent smiles. He rolls his eyes before looking back at Sungchan.

"Did you come here all by yourself?" Taeyong asks and Sungchan nods making his older brother coo.

"I'm going to strangle Johnny the next time I see him." Taeyong thinks to himself as he scoops Sungchan up and sees Jaehyun leaning against the door.

"Jae help me!" Sungchan says as he points at the boy and Taeyong's face immediately softens as he mouths a thank you to him and Jaehyun nods. Taeyong's friends watch as Jaehyun stares at the two with such admiration it makes them all coo.

"We have something new to tease him about." Yuta says making them all giggle.

"How about we go eat this somewhere else hm?" Taeyong asks as he hoists Sungchan onto his hip and walks out of the classroom and takes a seat on the stairs.

Taeyong opens the box and sees all the food mixed up making Sungchan pout.

"It's okay Chan! Open wide." He says and Sungchan opens his mouth as Taeyong feeds him a spoon full of rice.

"I'm kinda hungry too." Jaehyun jokes as he sits down next to the two making Taeyong chuckle.

"Open wide." Taeyong jokes as he puts the spoon in front of Jaehyun's face and is suprised when he actually takes bite.

"Great now I have to take care of two babies." Taeyong groans playfully as he continues to feed Sungchan.

"No, you're actually my baby." Jaehyun says playfully as he wraps his arms around Taeyong's waist who just blushes and slaps his shoulder.

"Here you big dumbo." Taeyong says as he feeds him another spoon full making Jaehyun smile as he places his head On Taeyong's shoulder. Sungchan stares up at the two as he snuggles against Taeyong's side making his older brother smile as he continues to feed the two.

"You got the picture?" Ten whispers to Yuta and he nods as the three of them continue to squeal over the adorable sight. Trying their best to hide.

"What are you doing here? School is no place for fooling around. Go to class or get out of my way." The three look up and roll their eyes as they get up and walk away.

Doyoung was about to walk down the stairs but stops in his tracks once he sees who's sitting at the bottom of them.

He feels a small clench in his chest as he watches them and turns around quickly to find another way down.

"Why do I feel like this?" Doyoung thinks to himself. He feels like he's mad, but he's not. There's also a bit of uneasiness but he doesn't feel sick.

"What's wrong with me?" He says to himself as he goes to the bathroom and stares at himself in the mirror.

"I'm not... Jealous, am I?" He can't deny it.

He wishes it was him with Taeyong on those stairs.

🗓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.8K 42
estos comics son echos por mi,los dibujos son míos
167K 5.8K 31
All of nct are demon except Haechan, Haechan is Marks mate, And he won't submit to him, Mark is a possessive child, Mark makes Haechans his, surpri...
1.2M 19.2K 198
simple instagram story about Jungkook, with some DM ans Snapchat convos TRIGGER WARNING; involves depression content PART 2 IS IN MY PROFILE FEEL FRE...
587K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.