𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED

14.1K 406 117
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:
Highschool / Isaac's House / Station -

Chapter Two
🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott said as he followed Stiles into the locker room for early morning lacrosse practice. "Does that include the urge to maim and kill people? Like me?" Stiles asked and Scott rolled his eyes and nodded, "I swear I don't have an urge to maim and kill you." He said.

"You know, you say that now and then the moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's howling and screaming and running and it's all just way too stressful. So, yeah. Still locking you up." Stiles rambled. "Fine. But I do think I'm more in control now. Especially since things are good with Allison."

"Okay, I'm well aware of how good things are with Allison." Stiles said, and Scott smiled, "They're really good." He said and Stiles rolled his eyes slightly. "I know." He said, "I mean like really-" Scott started to say but Stiles cut him off.

"All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." Stiles said dramatically making Scott roll his eyes before turning to him, "Well, do you have something better than a pair of handcuffs this time?" He asked and Stiles nodded.

"Much better."

Stiles opens his locker. But before he can reach in, heavy-duty chains begin falling out. Everyone in the locker room turns at the metallic clattering while Scott and Stiles look down at the growing pile on the floor.

Coach steps next to Stiles to watch the chains continue tumbling out. Pile rising higher and higher, until finally, the last link clatters down. It was silent for a moment before coach spoke, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I can imagine. So I'm going to walk away now."

"Thats good. That's a wise choice coach."

As the locker room goes back to normal, Stiles and Scott kneel to pick up the chains. But Scott pauses, drawing a sharp breath. His eyes flare briefly with a yellow glow, sounds dissipates as he scans the faces in the locker room, Jackson, Danny, everyone. "You okay? Scott?" Stiles asked, crouching down, "There's another. In here. Right now." Scott said.

"Another what?"

"Another werewolf."

🦎

Fallon walked over to her desk as she got stuff ready, she was in the middle of going through papers when someone walked in. She looked up, expecting it to be a student only to stand up straighter when she saw Gerard Argent walking in. "For someone whose lived through many historical events, I would have assumed you'd teach history." He said, looking at the Spanish on the board and the math books on her desk.

"There's already two history teachers." Fallon said before raising her eyebrows, "Are you a grandparent to one of these students or are you just wasting my time?" Fallon asked. "I am and I'm also the new principal." He said making her suck in a deep breath as he smiled, "I'm just trying to meet all the teachers." He said.

"Now I'm wondering what you're doing in Beacon Hills." He said and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "I would ask you the same thing but I already know why... Can't say I feel sorry." Fallon said and Gerard chuckled. "Is that anyway to talk to your principal?" He asked and she tilted her head slightly, looking at him in amusement.

"Do you even have the credentials to be a principal? Or is your only credentials a shotgun?" She said as she moved some stuff around on her desk, "Now, if you don't mind. I have work to do before class starts."

🦎

At the benches with the rest of the team preparing for practice, Scott whispers to Stiles as they sat on the bench, "It was kind of like a scent. But I couldn't tell who." He said. "Well what if you could get him one-on-one?" Stiles asked and Scott nods. Stiles glances around, eyes landing on Danny. "I think I got an idea." Stiles said before getting up and running over somewhere.

Stiles rushes over Scott with an armful of goalie pad and dumps them on Scott's lap. "I told Coach you're switching with Danny." Stiles said making Scott groan slightly, "But I hate playing goal." He said, "Remember the part where I said I had a plan? This is the plan." Stiles said making Scott nod slowly. "Oh... What's the plan?" Scott asked making Stiles scoff slightly, "I seriously don't know how you survive without me."

"I seriously don't know how we survive with you."

"Let's go! Line it up!"
The team lines up for an attack drill where one long stick defender covers the goal. Pulling his helmet on, Scott starts toward the goal then, as casually as he can, he leans over and takes a deep breath in.

Coach blows the whistle and tosses a ball to the first player in line. The Defender braces for the attack when Scott races right past him, slamming into the player. They both crash to the ground, lacrosse ball bouncing away. Helping the player to his feet, Scott pulls him close to take a few quick sniffs then with a look of disappointment, lets him go.

"McCall! Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal!" Coach yelled, "Sorry, Coach." Scott called out before going back I to goalie position. Coach blows the whistle, this time tossing the ball to Matt. But once again, Scott comes flying out of the goal past the Defender and viciously slams Matt right to the ground. Stunned, Matt tries to disentangle himself from Scott who hangs onto him long enough to grab a quick whiff. "What the hell, dude?" Matt asked, looking at Scott crazy, "Sorry. My bad."

"McCall! The position is Goal
Keeper. Not Goal Abandoner. Keeper. As in keep your stupid ass in the
goal!"

"Sorry, Coach!"

Another whistle blow and te Defender starts forward only to see Scott go soaring past in a blur. Another whistle blow and the Defender now just stands there, lacrosse stick propped on the ground as Scott hurtles by, crashing into another player. Mystified, Coach grabbed Stiles by the helmet and pulled him down slightly, "Stilinski, what the hell's wrong with your friend?"

"Well, he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough his jaw line is sort of uneven." Stiles said making Coach look at Scott and hum slightly, "Interesting." He said.

The whistle blows and the ball goes to Danny, but he barely has it in his net when Scott crashes into him. Literally on top of Danny, he leans in and takes a few quick sniffs at him. "It's Armani." Danny said making Scott furrow his brows, "Huh?" He asked. "My after shave. Armani." Danny said and Scott raised his eyebrows and nodded slightly, "Oh. It's nice."

Isaac keeps his head down, drawing nervous breaths between his teeth. Just behind him, Stiles begins to notice the boy's odd demeanor. "McCall! You come out of that goal again and you'll be doing suicide runs until you die. You'll be the first ever suicide run to actually end in suicide. Got it?" Coach yelled and Scott nodded, "Yes, Coach!" He called out.

Now quite worried, Scott notices Jackson at the head of line, watching him with curiosity. Whistle between his teeth, Coach prepares to pass a ball to Jackson when the boy lowers his stick to the ground. "Coach, my shoulder's hurting. I'm going to sit this one out." Jackson said before he stepped out of line.

"Next!"

Isaac Lahey stepped up to the front, breath heavily slightly and Scott cocks his head as if already sensing something different. Teeth clenched and gasping tight breaths, Isaac looks strangely animal, almost feral.

The whistle blows and Coach tosses the ball to Isaac. He catches it without even looking and charges forward. The Defender darts in with vicious slaps at Isaac's stick but the boy spins and parries around him with ease. Scott comes out of the goal to meet him and they collide brutally, the sound of plastic gear cracking like thunder. Hitting the ground, Isaac and Scott look up to find themselves face-to-face, staring at each other with glowing yellow eyes

Both of them.

Everyone looked over by the bleachers as Sheriff Stilinski and a few deputies walked up and Isaac looked at Scott wide eyed. "Don't tell them. Please don't tell them." Isaac nearly begged making Scott furrow his brows.

Gathered at the benches, the players whisper about what's going on with Isaac who remains on the field talking to Stilinski, his Deputies and Coach.

"Can you hear them?" Stiles asked as he and Scott stood off to the side and Scott focused his hearing for a moment, "His father's dead. They think he was murdered." Scott said and Stiles eyes widen. They watch as Stilinski and his Deputies begin guiding Isaac off the field. "Did they say he's a suspect?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged, "I don't think so why?" Scott asked.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles said making Scott's eyes widen, "Like, overnight?" He asked and Stiles nodded. "During the full moon." He said, "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed.

"People? Good. Werewolves? Probably not that good." Stiles said, "Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded. "Yeah..."

"He does."

🦎

Fallon stood in her classroom, cleaning off the chalkboard to switch from Spanish to Math when someone walked in. "And what do I owe this pleasure of having you in my classroom..." She trailed off slightly before she looked over at Derek, "Again." She said.

"You said you picked out my sister's name, so that means my mom trusted you." He said and she nodded, "I guess so." She said as she set down her chalk turned to him. "I wanted to ask for your help." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "I might be willing to help depending on what you want." She said.

"My beta's father was murdered last night." He started and she nodded, "Isaac Lahey, I assume? I know that the Sheriff is talking to him right now. They think he might have done it." Fallon said and Derek nodded. "He didn't." Derek said and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "Then you have nothing to worry about." She said.

"There's a lot of evidence that would make Isaac look like he did it. They're gonna hold him for 24 hours, during the full moon. His first full moon." Derek said making Fallon raise her eyebrows at him. "Are you asking me to help you break your beta out of jail before the full moon starts?" She asked and his lips curled up slightly as he shrugged.

"If you're willing to." He said making her sigh, "All Phoenixes are essentially Guardian of supernatural, which means its technically my job to help ones in need." She said making Derek smile at her.

🦎

"Scott McCall... Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete!" Gerard said as Scott and Stiles sat in front of him after getting sent to the office to hear what was going on with Isaac. "Mr. Stilinski... Oh, perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse." Gerard suggested as he read Stiles' file.

"Oh, actually, I'm already-"

"Hold on... McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter." Gerard says making Scott's eyes widen anxiously, "We were dating, but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other, or doing anything with each other at all." Scott said nervously. "Relax, Scott. You look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." Gerard chucked and Scott just looked st him awkwardly, "Just a hard breakup."

"Oh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me. Now, listen, guys. Yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy." Gerard said making Stiles hum slightly, "Heh, is that so?" Stiles asked and Gerard smiled slightly. "However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers. So, unfortunately, someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention."

Scott looked over at Stiles for moment until Stiles looked up and saw everyone looking at him making him sigh. A knock sounded at the door before it opened and Fallon walked in. "Sorry for interrupting but Mr. Harris told me Mr. McCall was in here. I need to speak to him about the most recent spanish assignment." Fallon said making Scott sigh while Gerard nodded.

Scott followed Fallon out the office and they walked down the hall for a moment before Fallon glanced around slightly. When she saw no one around she grabbed Scott's shoulder before directing him away from her class making him furrow his brows. "I thought you had to talk to me about the assignment?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"Would you rather talk about your horrible attempt at spanish or would you rather help Isaac before he loses control in the middle of a police station?" Fallon asked making Scott's eyes widen, "What? I- I dont know what you're talking about." He said anxiously making Fallon roll her eyes slightly.

"Scott, I've been alive for 131 years and a Moon Phoenix for 115 years. You don't have to pretend or lie with me, and honestly, you suck at it." Fallon said making Scott's eyes widen slightly. "131 years...?" He mumbled slightly as that walked up to the school doors.

Fallon quickly pushed them open and her and Scott ran down the steps and into the parking lot to find they're too late. The Deputy Sheriff cars are already pulling away as Isaac turned around in his seat to look at them.

Fallon sighed while Scott went to turn around and go back inside the school when a black camaro skids to a halt in front of them. Derek looks out from behind the wheel, "Get in." He said and Fallon walked over to the other side of the car to get in but Scott wasnt having any of it, "Are you serious? You did that. That's your fault and how do you know my Spanish teacher?" Scott asked and Derek sighed.

"I know. Now get in and help me."

"I've got a better idea. I'm going to call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance of getting him out of there before the moon goes up." Scott said and Fallon shook her head. "I was a lawyer once, trust me, from what Derek as told me. Once they do a real search of the house, no lawyer can help Isaac." Fallon said making Scott furrow his brows, "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Whatever Jackson said to the cops?
What's in the house is worse. A lot worse." Derek said and Scott looked like he was fighting with himself before finally walking over. Fallon opened the passenger door and pulled the seat up before looking at Scott, "Get in." She said.

🦎

Fallon and Scott follow behind Derek as he leads them through the Lahey household. "If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Scott asked and Derek shook his head slightly, "I don't know yet." He said.

"Then how do you know he's telling
the truth?" Scott questioned, "Because I trust my senses. And it's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." Derek answered making Fallon raise her eyebrows while Scott's eyes widened slightly, "You saw the lacrosse thing today?" He asked and Derek nodded.

"Yeah." Derek said, "Did it look that bad?" Scott asked and Derek nodded. "Yeah." He said and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "I'm not even going to ask." She mumbled as Derek turned to Scott."You want to learn? Let's start now." Derek opens a door next to the kitchen. He clicks on the light revealing steps leading down to Lahey's basement. "What's down there?" Scott asked and Derek sighed, "Motive." He said.

The door clicks open to the basement of Isaac's home, light spills down the steps to a dank concrete-floored space cluttered with boxes piled almost to the ceiling. "What am I looking for?" Scott asked, "You'll find it." Derek says and Scott slowly steps down, stairs creaking underneath him. Moving into the darker recesses of the basement, he reaches out, feeling over the boxes, the musty wall. "Just follow your senses." Fallon said as she glanced around slightly.

"What happened down here?" Scott asked in a whisper, "The kind of thing that leaves an impression." Derek said as Scott continued forward, walking over to a freezer. "Open it." Derek said as he walked up to him and Scott did so, reveling scratch marks covering the walls.

Fallon look at all the scratch marks as a sense of anger flowed through her. She could feel the amount of darkness and pain this house held. "This is why he said yes to you." Scott said turning to Derek, "Everyone wants power." He said and Fallon sighed and shook her head.

"Not everyone wants power but people in Isaac's position needs power to survive." She said before hovering her hand over the freezer slightly. Derek and Scott watched as she grabbed onto the side of the freezer and almost instantly her eyes flashed a vibrant blue around her irises that faded into a sliver closer to the pupil while glowing silver veins framed her face.

She started seeing flashes of Mr. Lahey beating his son, locking him in the freezer, Issac scratching at the walls to get out. The last thing she saw was the night Mr..Lahey died, all she saw was some creature on all fours attack him inside his car.

Fallon's face and eyes went back to normal and as she quickly stepped away from the freezer as Derek and Scott watched her. "What just happened?" Scott asked and Fallon shook her head, "Whatever killed Isaac's father, wasn't human..." She trailed off slightly. "What was it?" Derek asked and Fallon shook her head slightly, "I'm not sure..." She said and Scott sighed before looking at Derek.

"If I help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves." Scott said and Derek shrugged slightly, "I can if they're willing." He said. "Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?" He said and Derek nodded, "Yes, and he still asked." He said. "Then he's an idiot." Scott said making Derek give him a look, "And you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter." He said making Fallon cock an eyebrow while Scott's eyes widen slightly.

"Yeah, I know your little secret... And, if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out? You saw what happens to an Omega. With me, you learn how to use all of your senses. With me, you learn control- even on a full moon." Derek said and Scott sighed and shook his head, "If I'm with you, I lose her." He said.

"If you're dating Allison Argent while her grandfather is in town, you're basically asking for someone to kill you." She said but Scott refused to believe her. Derek and Fallon turned to leave when Scott stopped him, "Wait. I'm not part of your pack. But I want him out. He's my responsibility too." Scott said and Derek furrowed his brows slightly, "Why? Because he's one of us?" He asked.

"Because he's innocent."

🦎

"I can't believe my Spanish teacher is supernatural. You know how weird this is?" Stiles asked as he, Fallon and Derek sat in his jeep and Fallon raised her eyebrows slightly. "Trust me, being in your student's car is weirder. Now, can we focus here?" She asked and Stiles nodded. Before leaving Isaac's house, Stiles called Scott about how theres apparently a hunter going to the station to kill Isaac.

"Okay. Now, the keys to every cell are in a password-protected lock-box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles said and Derek nodded, "I'll distract her." Derek said and went to get out but Stiles grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You? You're not going in there." Stiles said and Derek just looked at Stiles's hand with raised eyebrows, "I'm taking my hand off."

"I was exonerated." Derek said and Stiles looked at him crazy, "You're still a person of interest." Stiles said and Derek just rolled his eyes. "An innocent person." Derek said making Stiles look appalled, "An-You? Yeah, right! Okay, fine. What's your plan?"

"To distract her."

"Uh-huh. How? By punching her in the face?"

"Heh. By talking to her."

"Okay. All right. Give me a sample. What are you gonna open with? Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?" Stiles asked and Derek gave him a look. "I'm thinking about punching you in the face." Derek said and Fallon rolled her eyes slightly.

"Okay, heres what we're going to do. The both of you are shut up before your petty arguing gets Isaac killed. How does that sound?" Fallon asked in a calm, but stern voice making both of them nod. "Yeah... Yeah, that works." Stiles nodded before they all out out.

Derek went to talk to the women at the front desk while Fallon followed Stiles into the darkened office and goes for the lock box on the wall. He quickly types in a series of numbers then grows a self-satisfied smile when the box pops open. Reaching up, the smile disappears from his face, "What is it?" Fallon making him look at her.

"They're gone." He said making her eyes widened, "Any way your father got to them first?" She asked and he sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. Come on." He said and they walked out of the office and rounded a corner, only to run into a deputy.

"Oh, hey. Sorry. I was just looking for my..." Stiles says, but trails off when they noticed the blood dripping from the man's leg. Fallon cocked an eyebrow while Stiles turned to run, but the Hunter grabs him, hand slipping over his mouth before he can shout for help. He starts pulling Stiles in the direction of the cells making Stiles pull the fire alarm in the process.

Fallon sighed and rolled her eyes before quickly following then to the holding cell room. She ran into the room right as the hunter dropped Stiles and pulled out a syringe. She shot forward and grabbed the man's wrist tightly.

"You are aware he's a minor, right?" She asked and she tightened her hip o. his wrist making him groan. He went to punch her with his other arm but she just grabbed his arm before twisting his arms around his back. He groaned as she slammed him into the wall before taking the syringe out of his hand.

She held the syringe up, looking at the wolfsbane in the vial. She hummed slightly before holding it up and raising her eyebrows, "Are you aware of what wolfsbane could do to a human? It would kill you faster than it would kill a Werewolf. And you were going to do to an innocent teenager." She said lowly.

"That's pathetic. Honestly, what kind of a man are you?" She asked before grabbing the back of his head, slamming it against the wall. She let go of him, watching his body fall to the ground. "Miss. Perez...." Stiles said making Fallon look back at him before looking at where Stiles was looking to see a transformed Isaac.

She kept eye contact with a growling Isaac as she stepped forward slightly, "I'm not gonna hurt you Isaac..." She said calmly and for a moment Isaac pauses as if he was going to calm down. But that didnt last as Isaac growled at her and started to step forward until Derek ran into the room and let out a roar.

Isaac drops down, cowering back with his arms over his head. When he slowly pulls them away, he's transformed back to human. Now just a teenager again, confused and frightened. "Took you long enough." Fallon said and he just rolled his eyes before glancing over at Stiles who was on the ground in the corner.

"How'd you do that?" He asked making Derek smirk, "I'm the alpha." He said before looking over at Fallon as she crouched down next to Isaac with a comforting smile.

🦎

"I said I would help get him out of the station. Never said I'd house a fugitive." Fallon said as she and Derek stood in her kitchen while Isaac sat out in the livingroom. "You'd be the last person they would suspect to be hiding him." He said and Fallon raised her eyebrows.

"He's your beta. He can go to your place, I doubt anyone would think that Derek Hale is hiding a teenage fugitive." She said and Derek looked at her in amusement, "My place is an abandoned railway depot." He said making Fallon stare at him for a moment.

"Fine. He can stay here." She said and went to walk away but stopped to look at him, "Take this as the favor I owe Peter. It's only fair of the favor goes to the last remaining Hale." She said before walking away to talk to Isaac.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 32 36
TeenWolf - SuperNatural - TO+TVD Crossover After divorce and other events destroyed most of the childhood and youth of Cornelia, she moved to her bes...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
64.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
22.6K 376 13
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝♫𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺...