WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks

Chaos Trio Unite

3.6K 118 47
By its_red_riot_

Walking home after dropping off a deer carcass to the Rez was quiet. Key word there was in fact was. Because none other than Calvin showed up and insisted that we have something very important to talk about. So here I was following him into the woods, honestly this is how people die but I'm already dead soooo.

"Alright time for today's lesson." Calvin says coming to a stop where Jasper was. "And you're instructor Major Jasper."

"Howdy." I say nodding at him.

"Really?" He asks me smiling and I nod.

"So today is empath training?" I ask and the both of them nod. "Well then let's party boys."

-

Playing with emotions is very fun if you ask me. I watch as Calvins face shifts at my command. Honestly it's like writing a character and you can make them act however.

"You know this will be helpful in the the shop." I tell Jasper who's watching me fuck around with Calvin.

"So now you can influence emotions but you need to learn how to sense emotions now." Jasper says smirking.

"Yea I don't really care how anyone else feels cowboy." I tell him. "I'm more than happy to just work with this part."

"It's important to know this part Celeste." Jasper says looking me in the eyes.

"Stop with the voodoo." I say feeling the waves of like convincing or whatever you want to call it. "Come on it seems lame."

"Or are just scared you can't do it?"

"Are you playing into my competitive nature right now ranger Rick?"

"Depends is it working?"

"Obviously." I say rolling my eyes and stop influencing Calvin to be a sad mess. "So explain it."

"Say please first."

"You're the one who insisted on this." I argue. "Why do I have to say please."

"It's the the polite thing to do."

"Please she couldn't be polite if she was paid to be." Calvin cuts in. "Also we need to talk about you using Janes power."

"Want to be my test subject?" I ask him and he shakes his head and Jasper laughs. "How about you cowboy?" He stops laughing and I start laughing.

"Alright let's finish with making you an empath." Calvin says with a clap.

-

I'm only grateful for the fact that my back doesn't hurt from being hunched all day now. Tattooing is now painless, for me at least, can't say the same for my clients.

"You know your hands are really cold." The girl in my chair mumbles as I tattoo her thigh. "Not in a bad way, it actually feels nice."

"Yea I got a blood issue." I tell her continuing on the line work, and Logan laughs, I wink at him. "Guess it helps you out though." Logan was my permanent babysitter on account of the shop was closer to Viv's school and he's all dad werewolf protective now.

"Definitely."

-

"Delivery for you." Kit says bringing in a bouquet of flowers. "Real pretty too." He hands them to me wiggling his brows. I take them from him and he leaves me alone. I roll my eyes and pick the note off the flowers but nothings written on it.

"Weird." I mutter and put them my drawing desk. "Very pretty though."

"Talking to yourself now?" Lani says coming in and sitting on my chair. "Finally gone insane then?"

"No I've just given up on hiding it." I tell her. "How can I help you today darling?"

"Nothing I'm just bored and Kits up front so I don't have to wait for people." She says swinging her legs. "So who sent the flowers."

"No idea. There was no card."

"Ooo fun." She giggles clapping. "Okay my guess is it's from a client you had that fell madly in love with you and now they're playing secret admirer."

"What the fuck?" I ask her laughing.

"Ooo or the person working in the store across the street saw you get out your car one day and that was it. Then they decided today that would finally make their move on you."

"Girl bye." I say shaking my head. "You've been reading to many love stories."

"Oooo what about sunshine baby who works in a flower shops falls for grumpy tattoo artist."

"Get out."

"Seriously it could happen." She argues and I laugh again. "Or maybe it's from the ex boyfriend who came back for you."

"He came back because his family came back not because he wanted me back." I tell her.

"Can't it be both?"

"I don't think so. Because then what you only want me back because you ended up back in Forks."

"You are so pessimistic."

"What think about it?" I argue. "It wasn't like he couldn't live without me do he came back. He just got stuck."

"But how do you know he wouldn't have come back eventually?"

"What is this therapy?"

"Yes. Now answer my question."

"Okay I don't know that. But based on what I've been told and experienced he wouldn't have come back on his own. So in conclusion I doubt the flowers are from him."

"Wow that was a very formal way of saying 'I'm right you're wrong fuck you'."

"Thanks I try." She laughs and leaves me alone again or alone with Logan.

"You know mates are a very serious thing." He says looking at the flowers. "Especially to vampires."

"Your point?"

"Is that maybe you should consider at least talking to him." Logan says.

"I'm sorry are you a werewolf trying to convince me a vampire to forgive your enemy coven?"

"Don't be so dramatic. I'm just saying you're gonna be around for a long time." He gives me this look. "Being alone romantically is gonna suck." He puts up a hand. "And no this is not a time for dick or blood jokes."

"Boo you."

"And while I'm not happy to admit this, there's no doubt in any of the packs minds that he loves you." He rooks his eyes. "The second the redhead touched you he was headed for you. He reacted faster than Paul. And while it was wrong cause our terf, but he did it for you."

"Logan." He hold up his hand again.

"He risked a lot doing that. And yes maybe he was wrong about other things. But he loves you. And eventually you're gonna realize it's always going to be him."

"He left me."

"Sam tried to leave Emily." He says shrugging. "Sometimes we make the wrong decisions for the right reasons."

-

Sitting around was something I've never been good at doing so here I am running around the forest like a demented pixie from Peter Pan. Honestly I wonder if this looks as fun as it feels. At least it was fun until I ran into Emmett. And I mean I literally ran into him, face first, god damn it. 

"Sorry." I say rubbing my nose. "I didn't see you there."

"It's cool." He says and we just stand there awkwardly. Wow I feel like the old Bella now, gross. No offense to my little awkward friends. "Did you like the flowers?"

"They're beautiful." I say nodding and there's an annoying voice in my head that sounds profusely like Lani. Imma ignore it. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." God why is this getting worse. "Talk to me Celeste." He says and I have to suppress the urge to sigh.

"What is there to say Emmett?"

"Anything." He says. "Yell at me for gods sake just something."

"You want me to yell at you?" I ask him tilting my head. "Didn't know you were into that." He laughs a little and I suppress my smile.

"I just want you to say something. I don't like the silence."

"And I didn't like being ghosted."

"I know, it was stupid." He says sighing. "And I shouldn't have listened to Edward but I thought it was for the best. I didn't want to risk you."

"Okay so that explains one part." I tell him. "What about the lack of actual break up?" I ask and he doesn't answer. "So what was I not worth that in your eyes?"

"That's not it."

"Then why didn't you at least tell me? You know how embarrassing it is to have your dad tell you that your boyfriend up and left?"

"I couldn't do it." He says and god he looks so sad but I'm kinda mad so fuck that. "I didn't even want to, so I thought it would just be easier."

"For you." I snap. "You know how fucked up that is." See now I'm yelling and I didn't want to yell because now it seems like I care. And I mean obviously I do but does he need to know that? Absolutely fucking not. "You made it seem like you didn't care about me enough for that. And you know how shitty that feels."

"Celeste."

"No it's not just gonna go away." I say glaring at him. "You left me here like I was nothing. Regardless of how you felt, that's what you did. And it was fucking shitty."

"I know."

"Good."

-

Walking into Emily's place after talking to Emmett, I was not expecting to see a bruised Jacob and Alex slapping Bella.

"Okay first, ha bitch." I say pointing at Jacob. "Second why are you slapping Bella?"

"Look." Alex says tossing me her phone. It's open to a text from Bella that says she kissed Edward today.

"Slap her again." I mutter and she does. Not like a real slap more of a shame on you. "One more time." And she does.

"Hey." Bella whines.

"No whining, you've upset me." I tell her. "I thought we agreed on slow."

"It just happened and it changes nothing." Me and Alex share a look.

"Whatever you say." I tell her and sigh. "As long as you're happy. And safe." I say and all the werewolves but Jacob ooo.

"Omg I'm a virgin."

"Text Kit he'll change that." I say winking and she groans. "I'm kidding. But seriously condoms."

"Vampires can't even have kids."

"That's what they want you to think." I tell her pointing. "Don't let that boy trap you."

"I won't."

"Good." Me and half the pack say at the same time before bursting into giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 26.8K 47
"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female
33.9K 1.3K 21
my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ROSALIE HALE 𝒙 FEMALE OC ! TWILIGHT SAGA STAND-ALONE ©edenvgard
97.4K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
255K 6.7K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...