𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 1 - OMEGA

18.7K 403 129
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:
Puerto Rico -

Highschool -

Chapter One
🦎 Omega 🦎

Fallon Perez walked into her house and set her bag down on the table. She started to take off her coat when her computer dinged making her glance over at it. She set her coat on her table before walking over to her computer to find an email from a name she didn't recognize. She furrowed her brows slightly before reading the email.

"It's time for that favor you owe me."

Fallon pulled out her phone and dialed a number as she stared at her computer and a second later someone answered. "Voy a necesitar un poco de tiempo libre. Hay unos viejos negocios ques necesito atender en otro lugar." Fallon said before the person could answer, "¿Cuánto tiempo?" The person asked. "Un rato." Fallon said, "¿A dónde vas?" The person over the phone asked.

(Translation: -If any if this is wrong please tell me-
Fallon: I'm going to need a little free time. There's some old business stuff I need to attend someplace else.
Person on the phone: How long?
Fallon: A while.
Person on the phone: Where are you going?)

Fallon smirked slightly as she read the address the email came from, "Beacon Hills."

🦎

Beyond a wrought iron gate in the small Beacon Hills cemetery, a newly made headstone reads: Katherine Argent. A backhoe loader eases past before dropping a pile of dirt next to the grave.

Operating the loader from the center of the glass-encased cab was a teenager named Isaac Lahey. Headphones jammed in his ears, hard crunching guitars pound through his head while he works. With the grave digging nearly complete, he reaches for the gear shift and glances in the rear view mirror to back up.

He paused for a second, bringing his hand up to a dark bruise around his eye for a moment. He was about to get back go work as he looked through the glass before pausing again when he thought he saw something.

The sound of footsteps made Isaac turn the loader around a few times while he tried it see whatever was going it there. He turned the loader again, the lights illuminated one of the headstones and he could see a clawed hand wrapped around the side of it. "What the hell..." He mumbled as the clawed hand moved away and he turned the loader off as he glanced around.

All of the sudden something came running forward and Isaac was bearly able to get a good look at it before it pushed the side of the load. Isaac fell into the grave he was previously digging while the load fell on top of it. He glanced around, breathing heavily until something suddenly leaps onto the loader, rattling the machine.

It bounds off just as quickly and Isaac tries to hold his breath, tries to halt his frightened gasps. Pulling himself back against the dirt wall of the grave, he listens. Strange, animal-like sounds come from nearby, a stream of feral growls becoming more and more urgent.

Gathering his courage, Isaac rises up, looking past the top of the grave at a nearby grave. A hunched over figure quickly digs and tears at the earth, pulling up a just buried casket. Isaac flinches at the thing's urgent shrieks coming from the creature.

Pulling back into the darkness, he hears the cracking and smashing of woods, sounds of rending and tearing until the
sounds abruptly. Holding still, Isaac hears low whimper before the sound of quick movement. The creature running away in terrified retreat, its breathless whimpers giving way to silence again.

All of the sudden the backhoe loader begins to raise, the entire machine lifts up off the grave and tips back down onto its tires, right side up. The sound of multiple sets of footsteps got closer before Derek Hale appeared at the edge of the grave. Isaac's eyes widened slightly while Derek raised his eyebrows, "Need a hand?" He asked.

🦎

Distraught and exhausted, Scott McCall and his best friend, Stiles Stilinski head to the school's main entrance. "She ate the liver?" Scott asked shocked, asking about their friend Lydia Martin, who had went missing from the hospital the previous night. "I didn't say she ate it. I said it was missing. And if she did? So what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles said.

"I've never eaten a liver." Scott said and Stiles raised his eyebrows at him, "Right, because when it comes to werewolves you're the best model of self-control." Stiles said before suddenly stopped making Scott stop and look at him. "Hold on. You're the test case for this. We should be going over what happened to you." Stiles said and Scott looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked. "Allison." Scott said making Stiles give him a look. "Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles asked and Scott just shrugged. "Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bitten, she was with you." Scott said and Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson."

🦎

"It causes me severe mental anguish
to say this, but he's right." Stiles said as they saw in chemistry during a quiz, Scott sitting in front of him. "I know." Scott said and Stiles sighed, "What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles asked and before Scott could say anything Harris spoke up. "This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Harris said and Stiles's eyes widened.

"You can do that?"

"Well, there it is again. Your voice- triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at three o'clock for detention." Harris said making Scott look at Stiles, silently chuckling. "You too Mr. McCall?" Harris asked making Scott look at him with wide eyes, "No sir." They said at the same time.

At another desk, a student named Danny, glanced up as a drop of blood dripped onto his friend's Jackson's test. "Dude, your nose!" Danny whispered making Jackson look at him as black blood leaked from his nose, "You okay?" Danny asked.

Jackson ran into a stall in the bathroom, locking the door behind him before grabbing a wad of toilet paper, holding it up to his nose. More and more black blood leaked from his nose as someone started knocking on the stall door. "Oh, I'm fine, Danny. Just go back to class." Jackson said before grabbing more toilet paper before the person knocked on the door again.

"Just give me a second, okay?" Jackson said, the toilet soon filling up with bloody wads of toilet paper. The person shook the door slightly as Jackson pressed more toilet paper to his nose, "I said, give me a frickin' second!" Jackson yelled. A moment later, someone broke the lock to the stall door, grabbing Jackson and pushing him out.

His eyes widened slightly when he saw Derek Hale standing in front of him, "Derek..." Jackson trailed off slightly. "You're looking a little pale, there, Jackson. You feeling okay?" Derek asked as his fisted off Jackson's shoulder making the teen flinch away, "Never better." Jackson lied.

"If something's wrong, I need to know. You're with me now." Derek said making Jackson scoff. "Wait- with you? Me? With-with you? What am I, your little pet? I mean, just because you gave me "the bite" doesn't mean I'm part of your little wolf-pack. Sorry, but to be honest, you don't exactly show outstanding leadership qualities." Jackson said and Derek raised his eyebrows at him.

"Look, I've got my own agenda... which doesn't involve running around the woods at night, howling at the moon with you and McCall, okay? So, why don't you just back the fu-" Jackson said but Derek grabbed his chin and turned his head to look at the black blood dripping from Jackson's ear. "What is it? What's happening?" Jackson asked and Derek's eyes widened slightly, "Your body's fighting the bite." Derek answered slowly. "Why?" Jackson asked and Derek shook his head slightly, "I don't know."

"What does it mean?" Jackson asked but Derek just backs away, slowly shaking his head. As he inches toward the door, the shadows seem to envelop him.

Derek walked down the hall before stopping when he suddenly caught a scent. He furrowed his brows slightly before following it to a class room where a woman stood, getting stuff ready for her next class. "This is my free period, if you need help with any of the work you can sit down at one of the desks and I'll be with you in a minute." The woman said when she heard Derek walk in.

"I'm not a student." Derek said making the woman turn around, Fallon's eyes connected with Derek's making her freeze slightly. "What are you?" Derek said making Fallon squint in amusement, "The spanish and math teacher." She said. "You're not a werewolf, what are you?" He asked making her stand up straighter for a moment.

"Well if that's what you want to talk about, I'd suggest closing the door so curious ears don't over hear." She said and he closed the door and walked further into the class as she walked over to her desk. "May I ask your name before discussing supernatural with a stranger?" She asked, glanced up at him as she put some papers into her desk drawer.

"You can start by telling me who and you are first." He said and she chuckled and shook her head, "I knew you were an Alpha but that just unnecessarily conformed it." She said and he looked at her shocked. "How did you know that?" He asked and she looked at him in amusement, "Now that's something to tell you when we actually know each other. I'm Fallon Perez, a Moon Phoenix. You?" She asked.

"Derek Hale." He said making her look up at him, "Hale? Well lucky me because I'm looking for your uncle." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "You're looking for my uncle? Why?" He asked and she shrugged, "I got an email from him a couple weeks ago asking to cash in a favor I owe him." Fallon said.

"Well he's dead." Derek said making Fallon hum, "I'm assuming the mass killings I hear about were him? Getting back for what happened to your family?" She asked and he furrowed his brows. "How do you know my uncle?" He asked and she chuckled, "Oh, Derek. I'm the one who named your older sister. My condolences for your lost." She said before smiling at him.

"Now, I need to get stuff ready for my next class. So if you dont mind leaving..." She trailed off slightly and Derek stared at her for a moment before walking away. Fallon watched him walk off until the door closed and she glanced down at her desk and sighed softly.

🦎

Surrounded by trees, Stiles's Jeep sits on a dirt path. A few yards ahead, Scott and Stiles keep low to the ground as they approach flashing red and blue lights. Peering out through the branches, they spot the. ambulance on the opposite side of the road. Moving from tree to tree, Scott and Stiles slowly catch a view of the blood-spattered interior. A seriously freaked out ambulance driver appears to be trying to explain what happened to an equally freaked out deputy.

"What the hell is Lydia doing?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "I don't know." He said. "What kept you from doing that? Was it Allison?" Stiles asked and Scott raised his eyebrows slightly, "I hope so." He said. "Do you- Do you need to get closer?" Stiles asked and Scott closes his eyes for a brief second. He pulls in a deep breath and then shakes his head. "No. I got it."

"Okay, just... I need you to find her, all right? Please, just find her." Stiles begged and Scott nodded reassuringly, "I will." He said before running off into the woods.

🦎

Launching off the side of a tree, Scott soars up. "Lydia!" He lashes out at the dark figure ahead and both of them go tumbling to the forest floor. Crashing and rolling to a stop through the leaves and brush, Scott instantly leaps back to his feet as the dark figure charges toward him. Barely able to see in the darkness, Scott, nevertheless, moves with uncanny speed. Claws out, he pushes up, sending the other werewolf right over his head. The creature crashes to the ground in a flurry of dust and leaves.

"You're not Lydia." Scott said as the werewolf, who isn't even female, turned around. Dark clothes ragged and dirty, the creature has a feral quality, sickly, even pathetic. It scrambles back in fear as Scott steps forward, passing through a shadow, he transforms back to his human self.

"Who are you?" Scott asked. Using Scott's moment of confusion, the wolf retreats with a hiss and darts into the shadows. "Wait-" But the creature is already moving. And moving fast. Charging out of the darkness, Scott splashed through the creak as he spots the second werewolf going up the bank, "Wait! Stop!"

As the creature crests the hill it never notices the tripwire. The cord whips through the air, yelping, the werewolf's head snaps around in yellow-eyed terror as he goes up, hands lassoed above him. When Scott was about to run forward to help him, hands grab him by his jacket and yank him back.

Derek pulls him to his feet, dragging him back into the cover of the woods. "What are you doing? I can help him." Scott said and Derek shook his head, "You can't, they're already here." Derek said. "I can help him" Scott says trying to get out of his hold, "Quiet." He hissed.

Scott stops struggling as he hears movement, boots crushing leaves. Then he sees them, the hunters arrive, bursting through the mist to find their prey caught and hanging helplessly. Argent approaches with several men behind him. One in particular takes his time, his father, Gerard.

Argent withdraws a stun baton and with a sharp flick of his wrist it telescopes out, crackling with blue bolts of electricity. Argent whips the baton up and connects the tip to its body. A blue flash briefly lights the woods as the werewolf's cry turns to a very human scream. In the blink of an eye, the wolf is transformed back into a man.

"Who are you?" Argent questions and the man simply sputters in fear, "What are you doing here?" He asked and the man shook his head rapidly. "Nothing- Nothing, I swear." He said and Argent furrowed his brows slightly, "You're not from here, are you? Are you?" He deplaned and terrified, the Homeless Man shakes his head.

"No. No, I came- I came looking for the Alpha." Argent and Gerard share a look, "I heard rumors, I heard there was- I heard he was here. That's all. I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't, I swear."

"Gentlemen, come a little closer and have a look at a rare sight. Want to tell them what we've caught?" Gerard asked looking at his son, "An Omega." Argent said and Gerard nodded. "The lone wolf." Gerard approaches another Hunter and pulls something from the man's backpack. "Possibly kicked out of his own pack. Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down. Maybe even murdered." Gerard removes a razor-sharp blade from the scabbard, "Possibly alone by his own choice. Certainly not a wise choice."

Derek's grip on Scott tightened as they watched, "Because, as I'm about to demonstrate..." Gerard lifts the blade with both hands. "An Omega rarely survives on its own." And with one swift and startlingly powerful movement, Gerard whips the blade around, right across the torso of the man.

Scott lurches forward and with every ounce of his strength, Derek pulls him back, arms wrapped around Scott as he gasps at the shocking display of violence. "No- No." Scott said and Derek pulled him back slightly, "Stop. Look at them. You see what they do? This is why you need me. Why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together." He said and finally, Scott's own body goes slack as Derek holds him still in the shadows.

"What is this? What are they doing?" Scott asked and Derek gazes past him with his own rising anger, "Declaring war." He said. They aren't the only horrified witnesses, though, trying to keep his calm, Argent steps toward his father, "We have a code."

"Not when they murder my daughter." He says as he stabs the blade into the ground. "No code. Not anymore. From now on, any and every one of these things is just a body waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening? Because I don't care if it's wounded and weak. Or if it's seemingly harmless. Begging for its life with a promise that it would never, ever hurt anyone."

"We find them. We kill them. We kill them all!"

🦎

Fallon walked into her bathroom and took her shirt off before looking into the mirror. Right below her collarbone was something that resembles a crescent moon shaped birthmark. "Shit..." Fallon whispered as she stared at the crescent moon.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
The crescent moon mark ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
5K 254 16
"My friends..." Calavera shook her head, sounding almost annoyed. "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
986K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...