Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

Galing kay thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... Higit pa

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 4: Hooked

2.1K 70 81
Galing kay thatoneyasmin

LUKA'S POV

This class is getting boring day by day. Jake had to change class, and now I'm all alone and surrounded by nerds.

Mr Edward was absent, so a substitute teacher looked after us. Yet, she did nothing. Just let us do whatever we want.

I filled my boredom by listening to people's loud conversations while thinking of new songs I can write.

"Did you hear that (y/n) is going to New York next month for the Style Queen Teen?"

"Yeah! I can't believe how much she has grown!"

"I know right? Remember in 11th Grade, she was such a shy quiet dork. Then remember when Angelina humiliated her just because she's jealous of her being the cheerleading captain? And look at her now, she's way more popular than Angelina,"

(y/n)? That girl who got me into trouble? What the heck is going on?

"She looks so pretty in that Audrey's new design,"

I glanced outside when I heard the girls gossiping. Whoa, a whole freaking billboard dedicated to (y/n) was in a building process.

Since when did she become famous? Am I missing something or I just haven't talked to her in a while?

"What are you thinking about, Luka?"

I gazed down, seeing my kwami, Sass peeked out from my jacket.

"Nothing, just about... a girl,"

"I see you moving on from Marinette," he said. (I know the creator said kwami don't have genders, but most characters in the show give them pronouns he/she so yeah)

"Come on, I have to. She's with Adrien now," I answered.

"But I don't think that way about the girl," I added.

Sass smirked. "Whatever you say, master," he hid back inside my jacket.

"Who did you talk to?"

Shoot, a bookworm named Corbyn in front of me asked.

"W-what? I wasn't talking at all," I lied.

"Then whose voice did I hear?" he asked.

"I don't know, y-your inner melody?"

That's the dumbest excuse ever escaped my mouth.

Corbyn looked at me weirdly. He then shrugged and went back to read whatever he was reading. I let out a relieved breath.

"I'm sorry," Sass whispered.

I just shushed him and he hid inside my bag instead since there's gummy snakes there.

(I looked up Sass' food on the official Miraculous Wiki, it said he eats eggs, gummy snakes and tofu. But I chose gummy snakes because it's easier to find and WHO BRINGS EGGS TO SCHOOL?)

I had no idea what kind of song should I write, I almost gave up and just threw the whole book away.

But then I thought of something...

"Remember in 11th Grade, she was such a shy quiet dork. Then remember when Angelina humiliated her just because she's jealous of her being the cheerleading captain? And look at her now, she's way more popular than Angelina,"

What about a song about hard work, revenge and confidence?

-----

I stepped out of the school's gate, only to be chased by Jake.

"Whoa, there. What kept you so busy that you didn't even notice me?" he snatched my book.

"I was thinking about a new song," I said.

"Really? With your air guitar?"

Wow, funny, Jake. He casually laughed out loud to see my glare.

He looked at the song idea I wrote.

'She used to be bullied and nobody noticed her. The only person she talked to was her bestie, but now everyone wants to be friends with her. She was in love, but she was rejected. Now, she proved to everyone that she is capable to do a lot of things. She never gave up. Her hard work paid off and now, she owned the world,'

"Ooh, who is she?" Jake disturbed.

"Your mum," I said.

He scoffed. "My mum has one crush and that is my dad,"

"Yet she never got rejected," he continued.

I just grabbed my book back from him and ignored his question.

"Okay, never mind. Secrets I supposed," he shrugged.

"Anyways, let's go to the court," he said.

"Why? I told you I'm not interested in sports," I answered.

"No, you dummy. The cheerleaders are training right now," he winked.

"Don't tell me you're going to flirt with them," I did a facepalm.

"Not everyone, just the girl that I called princess,"

Princess? Which one? Isn't every girl you flirt with you called princess?

"You know that (h/c) haired girl. She's so badass,"

"Her name is (y/n)," I said.

"Oh, so you do know her?"

Well, who else is a girl I knew from Class 3336 with (h/c) hair and a badass?

"I knew her name like... two weeks ago when the Style Queen Teen blew up," he said.

Oh, come on. After those sh*ts that happened a while ago, he still didn't know her name?

"Are you serious? She's literally in the next class,"

"I didn't know, I have so many names to remember so I don't mess up between the girls. There's Cassandra, Bella, Scarlett, uhh... Angela..."

"You mean Angelina?"

"Yeah, whatever her name is,"

Oh, gosh. When will this dude change?

"Plus, she was so attractively arrogant when I asked for her name,"

"So I called her 'princess' instead," he spoke.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You don't wanna follow me to the court?"

"No, I want to finish this song. See ya," I refused, leaving him there.

"Fine! Don't regret your decision!" he shouted from the distance.

I shook my head, walking away to get my bicycle and paddling home. I saw my sister across the street, she also just finished school. Juleka waved her hands at me and we cycled home together.

-----

YOUR POV

I grabbed my water bottle and drank it like there's no tomorrow. My legs were wobbly after the exhausting training.

I put on my hair onto a messy bun and wiped away the sweat that was dripping on my head.

"(y/n), when is the competition?" a brunette girl asked me.

"Miss Katie said it will be held in two weeks," I answered.

"Hey, you should've been asking me! I'm the new captain!" Angelina demanded.

"Since when? We haven't done any vote," the girl said.

"We don't need any vote because y'all gonna vote for me anyway,"

Yeah, right. More like you will duplicate your voting cards to vote yourself.

"It's not like you would know the date anyway," the girl fired.

"Shut up, you freak," Angelina literally has the worst comeback.

The girl just rolled her eyes.

"What about your modelling training? Aren't you going to NYC next month?" Jessica asked me.

"Modelling training? She can barely walk with heels," that Angelina freak scoffed.

"Yes, but I can easily walk on you, you know," I smirked, making her cross her arms.

"I've talked to Audrey, she said that cheerleading also can train my stability so that counts," I gazed back at Jessica. She just nodded meekly.

"Guys, I think we all can go home now. It's gonna be late," I said. I used to announce when the practice will end, but now I had no power to do so.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow, (y/n)!" they said before leaving the spot. I just waved my hands at them.

Angelina just rolled her eyes and walked away with angriness conquering her mind. Whatever, Angelina. There's no use to be angry at me when you started the unnecessary fight.

"Shoot. Girl, I'm so sorry. My mum just texted, she needs my help. The microwave just exploded," Jessica apologised.

"It's fine, just leave me here. What did she do, by the way?" I asked.

"I have no idea how it exploded," she shook her head.

"Okay, gotta go. Bye!" she hugged me and ran home.

I just giggled and continued to pack my stuff. I grabbed my bag and closed the court's fence since I was holding the key. I have to return it to the principal after the practice. At least, Mr Tomlinson still put trust in me to hold the keys.

"Jake?" I saw him was standing outside the court when I was about to lock the fence.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hi?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while locking the fence.

"Nothing, wanna walk home?"

Whoa, that's... straightforward.

"Uh, I have to return these to Mr Tomlinson first," I showed him the keys I was holding.

"Sure, I saw him in his car just now," he said.

"Okay... thanks," I awkwardly said.

I waited for him to leave the spot, but he ain't moving.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked.

"For you to walk," I said.

"Oh, no. Ladies first," he answered, stepping aside to make me walk first.

I thanked him again and started walking to the teacher's parking lot. I could hear footsteps behind me, showing that Jake was still following me.

"Here you go, Mr Tomlinson," I said while passing him the keys through his car window.

"Thanks, (y/n). Have a good evening,"

"You too," I answered before he drove away.

I heard Jake's soft whistle behind my ears, so I turned around. He was whistling while looking around the city.

"You're popular now," he said.

"It's nothing, though," I said while releasing the messy bun I had due to the pain in my head.

We then walked home side by side.

"Are you... single?"

"What?"

He cleared his throat. "I said, are you single?"

Uhh... yes, Single is my middle name, sir.

"Yeah..." I answered awkwardly.

"Okay, cool," he said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, I don't wanna get beaten up by any dude," he casually answered.

The only person that will beat your ass up is Jessica. Well, that if you mess with any of us.

"I don't know, maybe my dad will," pfft, what were you thinking, (y/n)? He barely knew you.

"I'm not scared of your dad," he scoffed.

"So, you're telling me that... you're scared of any guy that possibly could be my boyfriend but not scared of my father? Coward," I chuckled.

"Hey, I'm not a coward!" he crossed his arms. I just shook my head.

"Do you still have feelings for Luka?" whoa, did he just ask that?

"Why would I tell you?" I gazed at him.

"Because... I'm his buddy?"

"Whatever, JJ," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me that,"

"But you told us to," I said.

"True, but I prefer you to call me by my first name," he spoke.

"Why?"

"Because I want you,"

"What?"

"I- I mean, I want you to do so," he shrugged.

I chuckled. "Okay, Jake,"

-----

LUKA'S POV

I leaned against the wall, finding a perfect note for my new song. I hummed a few random melodies while watching Juleka was staring at the mirror.

"What's wrong, Jul?" I asked.

Sass and Roarr were floating around the room while scrambling over some food.

"Do you think... Audrey Bourgeois didn't choose me because I'm not beautiful enough for her brand?"

"What? Of course not," I placed my guitar down, approaching her.

"Why would you say so?" I asked.

She just pouted, staring at the floor.

"Hey, it's fine. Audrey isn't the only way of success. You're incredible in a lot of things, you know. You were born to be talented," I patted her head.

"Thank you," she embraced me.

"The last time I heard someone supported me was during the audition," she said.

"Really? Who?"

I wasn't there with her during the audition because I have to help my dad with his stage set-up for his upcoming concert.

"There was a girl. She was really nice. She was the only one who wanted to talk to me when other people just stared at me weirdly. She told me that both of us will make it together," Juleka spoke.

"And because of her, I gained my confidence and became the top five. But... I wasn't picked,"

"That's really kind of her," I said.

"I know right? I wish to meet her again," she glanced outside.

I don't know what was she looking at, but she smiled. The only thing I saw outside was the Style Queen Teen billboard. She's probably smiling to see it.

"What were you writing?" she changed the topic.

"I want to make a song about... hard work," I answered.

"Sounds interesting,"

"Thanks,"

"Anyways, I wanna go to Rose's house. Can I?" she asked.

"Of course, make sure to return before dinner," I smiled.

"Thanks, bye!" she grabbed her blue helmet and walked away with Roarr hiding in her purse.

"Be careful!" I reminded her before she was completely gone.

I continued to hum random melodies, but nothing suits the song. I sighed, opening the window to get some fresh air to enter the room.

The refreshing smell of the river filled the space. (mUsIcAl iNsTrUmEnTs fIlL ThE sPaCe AnD sPaCe FiLls tHe iNsTruMeNtS)

I glanced outside, seeing her face again.

I got chills every time I looked at the advertisement. Is it her eye? Is it her smile?

"Is that the girl, master?" Sass floated next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"The girl that you were thinking about in class today?"

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that one.

"Yeah," I nodded meekly.

"I smell some blooming teenage love," he spoke.

"You mean, you smell some blooming gummies?" I smirked, pulling out some gummies from my pocket.

Sass grinned and fed himself.

"No, Sass. I was thinking of the new song I'm writing. It's about a revengeful comeback,"

"How's that has anything to do with her?"

"Because... people used to bully her badly. She had nobody. But then, she worked hard enough and there is she. The new face of one of the famous brands in Paris. I can barely see Adrien's face these days too," I explained.

"That's motivational," he spoke.

I nodded meekly.

"But that doesn't explain the pink cheeks and smile you got,"

W-what? Was I smiling?

I looked at him in confusion while he just smiled back.

"Luka, I've lived for more than 1000 years. I knew what is falling in love," he floated right in front of my face.

"No, I'm not," I said.

"Oh, yes, you are. The more you deny it, the faster the feelings grow,"

"I knew it, Luka. I've learnt so much from my previous holders. Why do you think you got your inspiration to write a song about her while there are so many other people who have the same situation as her?"

My eyebrows furrowed.

"You can take an example from your own sister. Juleka always wants to prove to everyone that she's brave. She keeps pushing herself to get out of her comfort zone and look at her, she's braver than you!"

Well, that's true. Juleka was the one who killed a cockroach in my room last week. I mean, a flying cockroach. It's not a cockroach anymore once it flies.

"Another one, your father. Didn't he tell you the start of his career?"

I nodded.

"That could be the song storyline too," he said.

"Okay, let's say another example that is not about career success. Marinette,"

"She wanted to confess her feelings for Adrien but she was too insecure. Day by day, she proved to him that she can do a lot of things. Where is she now? Being Adrien's girlfriend," 

I listened to him talking as I looked at the swimming fishes underneath the Seine.

"See? There are so many examples yet you chose to write a song about her," Sass distracted me by flying in front of my eyes.

"It's random, Sass," I denied.

"What about the 'random' blushy cheeks you have?"

I chinned up, gazing at him.

Sass touched my nose with his little hands. "You're in love, Luka,"

Am I?

-----

I parked my bike and locked its chain.

"Hey, dude!" Jake approached me.

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Guess what?" he placed his arm on my shoulders.

"What?"

"(y/n) wants to be my friend," he grinned.

"Okay... and?"

"I walked home with her yesterday,"

I stared at him.

"I accompanied her until she reached her house," he said.

"I thought you followed her home," I rolled my eyes.

"I hope so,"

The f*ck, Jake?

"But her daddy was at home yesterday," he added.

"He didn't seem happy," he whispered.

"Obviously. Who wants their daughter to walk home with some random guy?" I took off the safety helmet.

"Well, isn't that gentle?"

"Yes, but no,"

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because her dad doesn't even know you, it's dangerous to let his daughter come home with a guy," I answered.

"Pfft, adults are so boring," he sighed.

Hey, idiot. It is called S-A-F-E-T-Y.

"There she is," he elbowed me.

"Good morning, princess!" Jake chased (y/n) who was just reached school with her best friend.

I wasn't surprised to see Jake's usual flirting but this one. He legitly gave her a red rose.

"Uh... for me?" she asked awkwardly.

"I don't see any other princesses around here,"

What did he say? Is he drunk or something?

No, am I drunk? Why do I feel uneasy when he called her so?

"Yes, there are. Every girl are a princess," (y/n) said. Periodt.

"Well, I don't see them as one," he shrugged.

"Then, neither do I a princess," she crossed her arms.

"Okay, enough, JJ. The princess needs some personal space," Jessica pushed him away, bringing (y/n) with her into the school building.

"Fine, keep the rose, princess!" he shouted.

God, why can't he just call her by her name? The rose was so unnecessary especially for a professional flirty playboy like him.

"Are you trying to play with her feelings too?" I stared into his soul when he came back.

"No, I want to use the chance I got after you dumped a hot girl like her,"

"And the dumb date you were planning? After all this crap, don't even bother to think I would say yes," my own voice echoed in my head.

"Anyways, gotta go to class. The princess is waiting," he patted my shoulder, walking away from there.

I felt some uncomfortable feelings in my stomach. What is this emotion?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.3K 675 16
What if Snow white had a half sister who's a witch? You are Snow whites sister, Y/n Snow and when Regina took over the kingdom you had no choice but...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.3K 169 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...
25.1K 587 14
In this story you are the best friend of Avatar Aang, you're not a bender but you still try and protect the one you love. The day he ran away you wen...