Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 27

737 24 8
By trueno202020

POV THIRD PERSON

All the kansen had seen that Rocket-like thing and wondered: What is that?

Denver: [Aneki, what is that?]

Cleveland: [I don't know, but I have a bad feeling]

IRON BLOOD FLEET

Eugen looks at that weapon somewhat puzzled.

Eugen: It looks like the Fritz X, but the design is much larger and is shot from the deck of a ship.

Yuudachi: (Who doesn't find out about anything) Bulli? Pulli?

Tester: Your assumption is almost correct, but incorrect at the same time, that weapon that you see is the weapon of the future, is a weapon capable of decimating a country with a single shot and just by pressing a button, the war of the future will be waged. long distances and without soldiers, without ships, without tanks and without airplanes.

Eugen: (who can't process what Tester says) What do you say?

Tester: Fufufufu, I suppose the understanding of this weapon is beyond your comprehension, what I mean is that it is a weapon that can hit a target thousands of kilometers away with an accuracy of 80%.

Eugen: What do you say? You are overestimating the capabilities of your new weapon.

Tester: Fufufufu, we'll see.

POV GRAU

I saw that thing and it's about to shoot

Grau: How the hell is that thing going to guide itself? As far as I know, all ICMs use GPS to guide them (Think of something that terrifies her) Impossible ... Is there a siren near the base to guide that thing?

Takao: Light cruiser!

I looked and could see Takao sailing in my direction.

Takao: Thank you for saving our commander.

Grau: Just in time Takao, Take her.

Takao receives Akagi and then I start to navigate to place myself in a place that offers me a location that offers me a clean shot to stop the launch of that missile, while I was accommodated by a high-ranking siren attacking me.

Tester: I won't allow it!

Grau: Don't bother me, you bitch with tentacles!

I used my military knife and in one quick motion cut the Tester's neck.

Grau: HMPH! Very weak!

After finding a perfect place to fire I aim my cannons at the missile launcher, if I mess up the launcher the launch sequence is going to be canceled or I hope so.

My guns after getting into position fired, but at the same time the missile was fired and began to take flight rapidly.

¡CLINK!

One of my projectiles managed to destroy the support of the ICBM launcher and thus Orochi will not be able to fire another ICBM missile, but the detail is that a missile has just taken off, so I am the only ship with the ability to intercept the missile.

The ESSM missile is a short-range anti-aircraft missile, it is a last minute defensive weapon, this weapon has a maximum speed of mach 4 and a maximum range of 50km.

Grau: Aerial alert, ESSM ready to fire.

[Missiles ready]

Grau: Shoot.

The eightfold missile launcher points in the direction of the Orochi missile and after the guidance radar successfully engages the missile it is fired.

FFFOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[Distance 19 km]

Grau: Concentrate, if the missile guide loses sight of the enemy missile for a second the missile will miss.

Bolognesi: (Damn, the movement of that thing reminds me of a Russian navy anti-ship missile)

Orochi: Fufufufu, destroy the enemy unilaterally regardless of the distance, with this I will show that no matter where you flee I can always hunt you, I think that firing another missile makes me feel good, I think I will fire another one, this time I will aim at the base of Royal Navy.

[Error, the platform is severely damaged, another missile cannot be fired.]

Orochi:  Nani?

The ESSM missile tracked very effectively the ICBM siren missile, what surprised me is that a last resort antiaircraft weapon is doing the job of an SM-3 missile.

¡BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Grau: Start of EMP countermeasures.

On the horizon I could see an explosion as exorbitant as the detonation of a nuclear warhead, the EMP waves hitting me and the allied fleet.

Grau: RIP for all electronic, radars and sensors.

Of course, my radars and electronic sensors survived since I have countermeasures against this type of attack, my ally Bolognesi also has them, in the case of Chipana she is a submarine and since she is underwater, the EMP rays cannot affect her.

Orochi: (Shock) They shot it down !? They shot it down! that's impossible! It is a weapon that can fly at a speed twice as fast as sound!

POV THIRD PERSON

Bolognesi has some encounters with Kaga's planes.

Bolognesi: You are the last one!

¡BAM!

A 127mm shell pierces Kaga's last plane.

Bolognesi: I have shot down your 90 planes, you don't have any more.

Kaga: Tch.

Bolognesi: Give up my friend and listen to your Kohai.

Kaga: Don't be silly! Akagi's wishes are my wishes!

Bolognesi: Your sister was sick in the head! Her brain was liquefied from the siren!

Kaga: You bitch!

Bolognesi: Damn, what a mess.

Shokaku: (Looking at Orochi) My God, what a monster we've built.

Kaga: Shokaku, Orochi was built to protect the sovereignty of the empire, it is your cowardice that Orochi rejects and that is why she rebelled against you.

Zuikaku: Don't screw me! What do you hope to protect something with that thing !?

Shokaku: Are you looking for the end of the world?

Bolognesi: Hmm, Orochi, does the legend of Yamata no Orochi sound familiar to you? The great serpent divided into eight.

Kaga: What are you saying?

Bolognesi: Huh? Don't you know? Orochi is an eight-headed snake who liked to eat virgin women. Hmm, I see why the bow of the Orochi is shaped like a snake's head.

Kaga: Well, that doesn't matter to me anymore (Preparing to fire 200mm cannons)

At that Ayanami appears and points her sword at Kaga.

Ayanami: Of course it matters! This is not what Akagi wanted!

Kaga: (Looks furiously at Ayanami) And what do you know about my sister?

Ayanami: Akagi can be scary at times, but she loves the empire very much and I don't think she wants to destroy the world, Akagi was just being manipulated, please Kaga, realize what you are doing.

Kaga: (furious) Shut up! She only loves the shadow of Amagi that is permeated in me! Still I ...!

As Kaga throws several scrolls at Ayanami, Ayanami seems to have trouble dealing with Kaga's scrolls, so Zuikaku gets in the way and intercepts all of Kaga's scrolls with her sword.

Kaga: (shock) What?

Zuikaku: (makes a frontal attack on Kaga) Kagaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kaga: A frontal attack? How suicidal you are.

Kaga shoots several scrolls, Zuikaku makes a war cry while cutting all of Kaga's scrolls, but a scroll manages to hit Zuikaku in the head, but Zuikaku recovers from the blow and continues to charge Kaga.

Zuikaku: Wake up!

Zuikaku grabs Kaga's clothes while maintaining a determined expression.

Zuikaku: Kaga of the 1st Aircraft Carrier Division!

Zuikaku in a quick movement gives Kaga a strong head butt, Kaga receiving all the damage fully, she falls on her back and loses consciousness.

WILL CONTINUE ON THE NEXT MISSION ............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
11.9K 183 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
43.2K 678 22
A guided missile frigate after 67 years of active service, is going to be dismantled, however a storm engulfs it and ends in the world of Azur lane...
68.3K 2.6K 91
A modern Type 003 Chinese Carrier is sunken during an armed conflict with allied forces and reincarnated into the world of Azur Lane. Her name is Zhe...