Indulgence ( PATIENCE #2)

Від nd_1102

The Second Book to the Patience Series..... A sequel or continuation to be exact..... Більше

Welcome Note And Disclaimer
Prologue
1. Boston
2. LONDON
3.LA
4. Voices
5. Danger Magnet
6. It's Tessa
7. Same, Similar.
8. Hate
9. Caged
10. Prison
11. Indulge
12. Lying
13. Shame
14. Castle
15. Fear
16. Bored
17. E-01
18. One Chance
19. Try
20. The Face
21. Barbie
22. Scares
23. Dumb
24. Alive
25. Merry And Happy
26. Monster or not
27. Regrets
28.Propofol
29. Drools (Part 1)
30. Drools ( Part 2)
31. Advantage
32. Fit
33. In Senses
35. Settle
36. What He Needs
37. What He Gives
38. Spoilt
39. Wardrobe
40. A Day Out
41. Crowd
42. Stretch
43. Whores Part 1

34. Gentle

1.9K 84 27
Від nd_1102

Firstly I am sorry about the late upload. Thanks for staying, waiting and coming here to read it...

To be completely honest, things are a little hectic at this point so the uploads might come in a little late. But I promise I will try to make it quick....

Also Chapter 31 is fastest chapter to reach 1k reads... So thank you.  

Ok I have talked enough... Read away... Vote and comment if you like this chapter.

___________________________________

Tessa

" C..con..dom…!! " I manage to utter between kisses. I manage to remember this time, while desperately trying to hold onto the fragile thread tethering me to sanity while he gently kneads my breasts. While he massages my waist in his grasp. While he gently rolls his tongue with mine… Letting me get used to him in senses, letting me feel how good it felt to be loved by him… Reintroducing me to this sort of aware intimacy….

It's dramatically engulfing but somehow I remember that I cannot take a risk anymore.. We did it two times without it already…

Even though his body settled between my legs, pressing on my stomach, while I comfortably lay on the bed, is too hypnotising. I remember…  Even if his pant covered bulge is poking my thighs. Even though he has taken a lot of time to gently undress me, and now I frustrated ly want him to shove his length inside my pussy to soothe that ache. I remember… I remember everything…

"Condom…" I repeat gathering a little more of my voice…

Evidently surprised, his hand halts on the swell of my breast and on the dips of my curve. He pulls away from my lips completely, soon after .

When his  face is just half a feet away, he looks like he is trying to catch his breath and my comment together.

"Condom?!!" He blinks, like it's an alien object. He blinks like he has heard about it for the first time in his life.

And I just nod. Because I am distracted and consumed looking at his swollen lips which is the result of our unfiltered kiss. I am distracted because I want those lips back on me.

"You are on the pill Tess…  I know.." He counters, gaining my attention from his lips to his eyes. And his green orbs are moving side to side. Even his brow is asymmetric in confusion.

I breathe trying to gather how to answer. Because I understand why he is confused. We have never used a condom. I have never fucking ever used it myself. I have always been on pills due to my periods being dramatically painful. So condoms never came into the scenario.

But it cannot be like that now. I know the consequences…

"Yeah.  But can they fail.." I reason out trying to not choke on my own voice. Trying to not ruin the moment… I do not even ask him how he knows that I am on the pill, still. I know he has his ways. Finding out what goes into my stomach daily, is near to nothing for him.

He remains silent for a moment, his eyes boring into mine. And the way he looks makes everything ache. Everything aches in need at this point. " I don't m_"

" I don't want to risk it…. So please use it from now on." I request cutting him off while cupping both his cheeks to distract him with my touch. I can not, I do want to deal with those thought right now, I am nervous about his question or response.. I just need him him.

Please don't ask why…. Please Hardin… Don't ruin it…Please not now…. Please just do as I am asking…

I internally beg while he keeps staring at me. He looks like he hates the idea of a condom… But then he straightens his face and calmly stares at just my eyes searching for something.
It makes me wary momentarily.
But soon he gulps once… "Okayyy…" and gives in without a single word, more… His hand on my breast moves to cup mine on his cheek, before he turns to place a quick kiss on my palm. He licks his lips looking back at me… "Should I go see if there is any in the cabinet? " he asks, rubbing my arms, melting away the tension that was beginning to accumulate in my body.

"Please… Quickly… " I nod relieved, focusing completely back on his warm body on mine…

He pecks gently once more and leaves crawling back to stand up… Then disappears into the bathroom…

I immediately cross my legs after losing his warm shield on my body…  My chest prickles up in the cold due to his absence. I wriggle some more until my head is on the pillow. I lift my head and back a little to remove my long length from under my back and make it fall above me on the bed in a mess. Then laying back, I wait..

He walks back within a few minutes, confidently shirtless with a foil packet in his hand. Standing at the edge he throws the packet beside me. My gaze flickers once to the foreign object but his gaze remains fixed on me…

With his dark eyes locked with mine he drags down his boxer and pants all at once and steps out of it.

I shiver. My pores pucker up when his length springs free proudly. A haze of lust casts in front of my sight when his hard, veiny shaft comes into view.

Lord, he looks so good!

He looks mouth watering ly good. And as far as I remember my mouth watered at his sight last night too. But I didn't have the courage to get that taste. I couldn't muster enough gut to go down on my knee.

Even now that my brain is flooded with so many filthy thoughts, all I can do is lay paralysed under his intimidating stare. All I can feel is that ache getting stronger, my heart beating in my throat, my breathing rapid, making me instinctively press my thighs and knees.

A small sliver of smirk curls his lip as he climbs back to bed, stark naked. I do not even understand how that makes me shy but I look away, unable to meet his eyes for a moment. I clutch the sheets, unable to control that butterfly battle in my organs. I chew down on my lips as I feel my body flush for him…  Always just him.

And feeling all these back again after so long, feels so much better in complete senses unlike last night…

I feel the bed dip and move until he is close enough. My feet press down on the bed when he flattens his palm on my thigh. He gently caresses my knees and I press my chin more into my shoulders, my nails ready to rip open the sheets in my clutch

"Where do you wanna be…" He asks, placing his other hand on my other thigh too. His voice husky and low but clearly audible in this otherwise silent room.

Finally having the courage to see him eyes to eye, I find him still looking at my face. Waiting for me to answer. Waiting for that guidance, because he is scared to hurt me. The devotion I feel in his eyes for me is so deep rooted that it's impossible to not notice.

Even the day when he left me, I remember him looking at me like this in between his ruthless facade.

"Exactly where I am…" I decide … Because all I want is for him to take that reign and do it for me…Remind me how it was… Remind me in full sense how he could make me cum like magic.

He throatily hums …  He leans down, placing a single kiss on my left knee before he gently parts them… "You want me to do it for you?" He murmurs, but his stare, now on my wet, aching centre…

"Yesss." I mumble, almost shaking in anticipation because of just how he looks… Like he is entranced… Like he is relishing the sight…

He hums again in approval…

Bringing a hand of his near his mouth he spits a little on the tip of his index and middle finger.

I gasp and he hisses. My stomach visibly trembles when he deposits that moisture on my clit.

With a serious concentrating look on his face he rubs me in. His finger teasing, caressing and playing with my folds in circles.

The cold disappears and everything starts to warm up. The air, the temperature. My skin, my mouth.
The most warm happens to be  my pussy under his hypnotic ministration.

I moan, my hands flying to grab his wrist when he slips in two off his wet fingers to stretch me and my back arches off the bed when his thumb circles my clit.

The sensitivity forces me to shut my thighs close but he chuckles, not allowing me to. His gentle yet firm grip on my knee separates my thigh as he continues, plunging in and out…

The only con of this entire thing is that he is taking way too much time and being way too gentle in his approach . I have been on the edge since morning and I doubt I can take this slow burning pace. I need nore. I want more.

" Hardin please" I beg, tightening my grip on his wrist.

"Please what baby…?" He murmurs, his rhythm, intact.

" Please… " I whimper. The words, that I need him to fuck me well are on the tip on my tongue but his gentle approach is making me shy… 

" Tell me you want me Tess." He requests again tilting his chin up…

" I…  I want you Hardin…. Now" I beg as much possible through that ache which is spreading quickly through my clit to my thigh….

Few more strokes of his rough fingers and I could burst, but he stops quickly retreating his finger earning a whine from me…  Massaging my thighs, he parts them more..

He leans down, his face having close to my sternum and places a soft wet kiss in the centre. "Tell me if it hurts ok?"

I nod before he straightens back… Retrieving the foiled packet from the side he tears half of it with his teeth and spits it away to the side.

I bite down the side of my lip just trying to gather how he manages to rip the packet and make it look sexy all at once. But then I raise my head and look down at his length curiously trying to grasp how he pinches the disc and rolls the rubbery material on his throbbing shaft.

He exhales and leans down to hover back on me , his face directly over my face until his hot minty breathe is fanning my lips making me dry and wet together. He pins me down lightly with half his weight and I have no other option but to wrap my arm around his neck…

Supporting a little of his weight on one of his elbows at my side he places his free hand on my left jaw and his thumb on my lips…  Gently he rolls them … "Just tell me when I hurt you…"

I might have assured him over a hundred times that I know he isn't going to hurt me physically but I doubt he gets that himself. The fear he has is deep, so I choose a different approach to erase it. " I will… " I simply promise him while scratching the back of his neck to soothe the moment …

He leans up a little to place a kiss on my forehead and at the same time the fingers that were rolling my lips travel down. Through my neck, then the middle of my breast then through the middle of my stomach until they have reached their destination south. Parting them, he rubs a little more, spreading all the wetness from his spit and my arousal.

He kisses my temple once when his tip knocks at my entrance. Then when he pushes in, my eyes roll back and his face buries itself in my neck.

As he slowly, in gentle motion slides, stretching me, my entire self gets charged. Each cell burns from the electric energy. My thighs begin to shake. My heart hammers against his.

I feel the skin on his shoulder fighting to stay unharmed under my nail, my unfiltered, breathy long moan fills the otherwise silent room because it's so much better.

It is so much better with him in complete senses, with me in complete awareness…  After being deprived for so long. After beings starved for so long.

He stops directly when he has reached till the hilt, letting me generously adjust to his size, his throbbing girth. He caresses my waist while raining soft and feathery kisses on my shoulder..

And it doesn't even hurt like it did the last two times… It just feels full. So full of him inside me that I missed. The fullness is pleasurable. Infact the pleasure seems to be overbearing right this point because fuck I missed him… My gentle Hardin… Him loving me in such tender touches. Such careful and cottony kisses all over,my face, my neck and every corner he manages to reach while gently beginning to move in and out.

The rhythm he sets is slow, long and deep. The tension that start to build up immidiately is maddening…

When the initial adjustment is done I tangle my hands in his hair and desperately caress him back and beg for more, for harder, deeper…. " More Hardin…" I speak which comes out in shallow murmurs.

For the first time since he has entered me he emerges from the crook of my neck and faces me while keeping the same rhythm. His hip pulling back and grinding back in the same rhythm. From my waist his hand moves to grab my left wrist on the back of his neck. He brings it to his mouth and kisses my finger tips tenderly. " More??? "

"Yes... Mm Hardin harder…" I beg senselessly, while playing with his lips, while staring at his dark eyes filled with love…

He sucks my fingers once, rolls his tongue over them, before pushing them out and guiding my hands back to his neck to let me scratch and pull. 

He buries his face back to my neck, " Noo baby…  Take me slow… Let me…. Let me cherish you slowly … Let me make you cum slow and nice and good…" He whispers all this while his mouth plays with my ears. Tickling, biting, soothing. 

Never this rhythm changing… Neither slower, nor faster…  Just the same maddening, insane rhythm that allows me to feel each friction … 

I do want to raise my hip and meet his thrust but his weight on me bars me from that too. I cannot move. I cannot escape the oversensitive motion. All I can do is clench back on him and hear him groan and grunt in my ear. All I can do is let him take me slow. Let him deliciously drag himself in and out, marking my walls, slow. Building that deadly release, slow.

I let him do all that, because I missed feeling so many feelings, while like this. I missed allowing myself to be so vulnerable and fragile, knowing I never need to be scared… I missed feeling powerful knowing the control I had over his organ while I clenched him with my wall. 

I missed every bit of him… Even his temper. Even his childlike dimples…  I really really missed him.. 

Tears start to accumulate when the pressure increases like force. It threatens to burst. The slow and steady build up is roaring for release… 

" Hardin…. Hardin… Hardin…. There…" I beg, chant when I feel it is ready to crash me and break me into a mush in his embrace… 

And still his rhythm remains the same… annoyingly, devilishly insanely same… I love it, hate it and crave it all at the same moment… 

Then all, he does is knead my breast once gently before holding me by my elbow and locking it above my head.. All he does is nibble at my ear and whispers… " Go on baby…  cum…. Cum for me Theresa…" 

And just like that I burst…. My orgasm breaks me, smashes me.. Build me high and drags me back down… It shakes and ripples through every single inch of my body… It engulfs me so deep, that I totally lose it for a few seconds, but in complete senses… 

It's only when I am coming back down from that high after a few minutes or more, I become aware of his heaving chest over mine.. 

I didn't even realise when he came along with me.

I become aware of the wet droplets trickling down my temples. 

I didn't even notice the tears oozing from the corners of my tear mixing along the sweat of heat and exhaustion...  

He snatched all my focus and put it on the orgasm which be built slow but strong and shattering. 

Emerging back from my neck, he allows me to have a glance of his  face. His eyes are shining but they do hold a nervous streak to it. His forehead glistening with sweating, so are his shoulder blades. 

When he releases my hand I immidiately place them on his cheek and push away a little hair sticking to his forehead. 

" You okayh???" He asks searching my face for any visible amount of discomfort. The shyness seeps back in at his question…

" I am good…Very.... " I mumble because I am really really good. I place my lips on his for a slow assuring and soft kiss. He immediately returns my efforts with full concentration while he massages my body wherever his hands can reach…

He pulls back himself after a moment and I watch him as he gently pulls out his length from me and climbs away. Then he discards the condom and quickly returns back before settling his body back on me, only this time resting his head on my chest, using my boobs as his pillow…

Not before long I feel him drawing circles on my hips. While I am simply and silently caressing his hairs and running my fingers on his scalp… I feel him sigh before we both fall into a comfortable silence. A veil of tranquility cascades upon us and suddenly I am at peace….

" I really thought you were regretting last night…." Hardin murmurs after a while of us just laying.

I slightly roll my eyes..Ofcourse he thought that!!

" I wasn't… I really really needed you again… And I was annoyed you weren't initiating it… " I answer him truthfully.. God, I literally had to shove his hands in my vagina, shamelessly to make him touch me again.

Now, coming back from the high I feel my cheeks warm up at how I threw myself at him, again.

" I was unsure. I didn't want to assume that you wanted me again. " He rubs his cheeks in, on my sternum, efficiently hiding his doe eyes, which I know he has, from the tone of his voice.

And his voice holds the same power on me.

" I do want you… At this point I guess I have made myself pretty clear how much...I literally force myself on you everytime…" I chuckle at my own sex crazed demeanor....

He looks up at me, crinkling his brows…. "You don't force it... Never think like that." He places his head back again snuggling in comfort. "I just wanted to be sure… I just don't ever want to make you feel like I made you once on the plane." he murmurs, his voice lowering with the burden of shame still thick in his tone… 

"I know." I soothe him because he has really loathed enough about it. "I believe it wasn't intentatinal in the first place…" 

" You do?" He asks, still unsure of my assurance.. 

" Yes…" I firmly affirm him. I have always known that Hardin would never intentionally hurt me physically… 

" Thank you…" He breathes...

" And you really need to stop this unsure behaviour. You look like you're scared of me.. Scared to touch me….  " I reprimand him. I really am done with seeing that side of him. So scared, so apologetic, so distant. Even while touching me he looks petrified. That's not him. I want the real him...

" I am…Scared... " He confesses. 

To make him look at me I pull his face up holding his chin.. "I don't want that Hardin..... I just want you… I am asking you that myself…" I stay each word clearly, hoping he realises... "I know that I asked you to not touch me and all that…. But I am saying I need you, now….... Well yes, the three years full of misunderstandings are going to take time to go away… But along with that I need you to touch me…" 

He buries his face back on my skin… He mumbles an " Okay….." , before slipping his arms under my waist and wrapping me tighter…" I love you…" He adds with his warm lips vibrating on my skin.

My stomach flutters at his declaration. My face begins to hurt from smiling hard. I am little glad that he isn't watching me smiling like a fool.

I have this steady urge to say it back to him but I abstain... " Hmm good… Now move…." I say… 

He immediately looks up at me with a horror stricken face" What? Why? Stay? "

" You didn't have to work?" I counter. Trying hard to not smile at his pouting face. 

" Yeah. But that was only because I didn't think you wanted me to stay near you… I can do those at office... " He adds that downward curved lip to add to that effect.
But I quickly remind myself of all the impending works we both have. 

" Well yeah I wanted you, had you… Now move . I need to shower and you need to drop me home… "

And suddenly, out of nowhere his eyes widens.... Then a genuine smile, more like a full on grin, splits his face in half. I am about to ask what, but he speaks.. " Okay.. I will drop you home... But you will come tomorrow to see the office, right ??"

He asks hopefully.  I am excited at just how he really wants to show me the main office. So I nod… 

" I promise…" 

And with the smile widening on his face he drags himself up until he has reached my cheeks and places his lips there. 

___________________________________

Take love, ND

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.6K 1.6K 30
The 3rd book in my Herophine series. Hero and Josephine are soon-to-be parents, but when all in their life seems perfect, their world comes crashing...
6.5K 574 23
When one is the rightful heir and the other wants everything just for himself. Josephine realised that she was caught in the middle of a succession w...
15K 1K 40
Fake. That's what we are. That's what we agreed to be. I thought it would be harder, convincing everyone our school's star receiver was mine and mine...