TAUGHT

By _setirwijom

📚 - Wherein, Mark had to tutor Lee Donghyuck but the younger was pretty persistent on something else aside f... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty

Six

2.2K 98 71
By _setirwijom

"You are disgusting Mark! How could you do that to your student?"

"I didn't fucking do that! I already made my name clear to the school that I am not—"

"Stop lying! The evidences are clear!"

"Dad! It's really not that—"

"Fuck!" I gasp for air as soon as I woke up. My body shivered and tears were falling from my eyes. The anger and shock from that exact day resurfaced.

I dreamt about it again.

"Shit…" I hissed and grabbed my hair in frustration. I started kicking my blanket away and groaning.

Why did it have to be now when I'm already at my personal space and peace?

It hasn't been that long since that day and pain still reoccurs any moment of the day whenever I remember it.

But I've tried to instill it in my mind—to avoid it as much as possible.

And yet it betrayed me.

I tried to shrug it off and wipe my tears away. I grabbed my phone to check the time. Turns out, the dream was somehow useful since it woke me up before my alarm.

I lift myself up and prepare myself some food. I grabbed my clothes and prepare it on the side before walking out and going to the bathroom.

While I was showering, the thing about last night suddenly popped out of my mind. It was about how Donghyuck told me that he likes me.

It was really shocking to hear that from him, really. We've only know each other for like two months and two weeks, not to mention that the first two months were just merely a tutor and student relationship, unlike what he have now, which is rather sexual.

It never crossed my mind that Donghyuck might like me and neither did I knew that he's interested in men. I was very hesitant about it, until now even.

He must be very broken to just like someone who'd ask how he is, someone who'd be there for him and someone who'd make him cry through kind words.

I was just with him, I wasn't able to comfort him. I wonder what made him like me so much that he's very willing to fight over me with Renjun.

Dang. Why am I smiling?

"Excuse me?" I flinched when I heard a low voice from an unfamiliar boy. I nod at him and anticipate for more words. "I'm the son of the landlord and I'm around to ask if you've already paid for this month?"

"What's your name?" I asked while constantly checking the time. I have a session with Renjun today and I might be late if this takes too long. "And yeah… I already paid last week."

"I'm Lee Jeno, sir. Thank you." He bowed and his eye-smile appeared.

I only saw him once but he seems quite nice and good. His visuals are undebatable as well. He's good looking. I bet every girls would drool over this young guy.

I nod at him and smile back. "Yeah."

With all speed, I flounced towards my car and start it. I drove fast towards Renjun's house while subconsciously reviewing my lessons for today.

"Good morning…" I pant and walk inside the room without even looking who's inside yet. Renjun might not be here yet, even.

"Sir—" He was cut off with another voice.

"What's good in the morning?"

I lift my head up while furrowing my eyebrows to assert if my assumptions are right and yes, there he is, sitting beside Renjun, waving his hands to me. "Donghyuck?"

"I invited him today, Sir… I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission." Renjun says and guilt was obvious in his voice.

I grit under my breath and give Donghyuck a warning eyes.

"No, it's fine, Renjun. Just… Donghyuck can you come here?" I hiss at him. He groaned and gave me a death stare before unlocking his crossed arms and walking to me.

I excused myself and Donghyuck before shutting the door behind us and where Renjun is.

"What were you doing in there?" I grit in a whisper. "I have a class!"

"Let me get things straight, I am not here for you. Second, why are you scolding—"

I grab my hair in frustration. "I am not scolding you! I am asking you!"

"You are castigating me!" He talked back. "Why are you getting mad at me and not at him? He already told you that he invited me over!"

"Why did you accept it then? Are you even sure you're not here for me? And I thought you were mad at him?" I groan in his ears while holding his arms.

He pulled his arms harshly away from me and looked at me menacingly. "Fine! I'm also here to see you first thing in the morning! But why are you so mad at me? Why aren't you getting mad at him? I didn't do anything wrong! I also came here because he asked me to!"

"See? You're a fucking attention seeker—"

"Sir?"

I immediately flinched away when I heard Renjun called me. I gasp for air and rest my palms on my hips. I frowned at Donghyuck while he gives me his usual blank face.

"I'm… sorry. Let's get started." I sigh and walked back in his study room. I placed my things on the table lent for me. "Page 107."

"Okay." Renjun giggled but then halted. "Sir, why's Donghyuck not coming?"

"I don't know." I shrugged and tried not to mind him. We had quite a big commotion outside and I'd like it if he'd stay away for now.

"But I asked him to be here so we can prepare for the science fair…" He pouted and this time, it made me pause. I clicked my tongue inside my cheeks and stare at him in disbelief.

"What?"

"For the science fair, sir… I asked him to be here for it."

I gulp thickly and yank away from his face. I tried to compose myself by turning back and think about what I did for a literal second.

Shit.

"Let's move on." I grit and open the book to write something on the board.

I tried to be busy through teaching but I also kept on looking at the door to see if Donghyuck's still there.

I must admit I was too enraged the moment I saw him that I wasn't thinking about anything else but be mad at him.

I really thought he was here for me because he was so zealous and determined last night. I thought everything that he does in the place where I'm related is for me.

"Fuck…" I cursed without meaning to do so.

"Sir?" Renjun fluttered his eyelashes.

"Are you done?" I groan. "Can I excuse myself for a minute?"

"Where are you going Sir?" He tilted his head.

"I'm…"

I don't know, actually.

"I have to…"

Apologize? Seek him? Run? Find him?

"I have to be… somewhere. Can we continue this tomorrow?"

"O-okay, sir… T-thank you for today." He frowned and I feel bad for leaving him.

But also my feet really wants to finally walk away and find Donghyuck. I cursed under my breath before facing Renjun and kissing his forehead.

"I have to go. I'm really sorry."

I wasn't able to see his reaction because I was quick to walk away and open his door.  I grabbed my car keys and start it immediately.

Honestly, I don't know where to find him. I just want to, maybe, apologize.

I was too harsh on him earlier and to tell things frankly, it is really not my style to get guilty over things like these and I'm wondering why I'm doing this right now.

I don't know what happened this time and how did Donghyuck made me feel guilty and actually made me seek him to express regret about how I acted.

Fuck this!

I pulled over to my apartment and run off to see if he's waiting for me at my door. When I found out he's not, I go back to my car and start it to storm over his house. I wanted to go to his school but most probably, he ditched it.

When his house came into view, I started feeling so awkward and started thinking about what I'm doing actually. I left Renjun to go find Donghyuck because I regret shouting at him unnecessarily.

I feel like I'm wasting time and effort to seek him around but it was all washed off when I knocked on his door and he was there.

His face had a scowl on it, his lips were pressed into a thin line and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled.

"Why did you leave?" I asked in a breathy voice. "I didn't asked you to leave."

"What was I supposed to do then? Stay there?" He scoffed and proudly raise a brow. "I thought I was an attention seeker bitch—"

"I thought you don't want to let Renjun have me?" I gulp.

Oh god, what am I saying?

He gasped and shock was written all over his face, in which he had to power to make it blank in a snap of a finger after.

"Yes." He swallowed spit and arrogantly crossed his arms over his chest. "By any means."

I bit my lips in embarassment but I figured out I can't back down after saying those. "Then let's go back and let's prepare for your science fair."

"Tell me why you're here, first…"

"Can't you tell? I was prominently chasing you to get you back!" I huffed and pulled his hands but he tugs it back strongly.

"Am I still an attention seeker for you?"

I let out a long breath and look at him defeatedly. "No."

"Do you hate me going around you?"

"I don't know, okay? Maybe most of the times I do, except for having you on your knees!" I speak out honestly. "You offered it, right?"

Maybe I don't like his presence that much. I don't like his attitude and his arrogance. I don't like his bratty self and the way he talks back. But somehow, I find myself getting used to it.

"Yes." He bit his lips. "I told you that I like you, right?"

"Yes." I sighed frustratedly.

"And I told you that I'm going to have you no matter what and if I can't… I'm not going to let others have you."

"Damn…" I shook my head and chuckle. "You're really quite a handful, aren't you?"

"I'm going to make you take care of me, for the rest of your life."

I shrug. "What a joke. But then again, I'm always open for what you have in store. Now do you mind if we go back now? Renjun is waiting for us."

"Wait!" He pulled me and rolled his eyes. "Before we go back…"

"What?" I groaned.

"Let's do it."

"What?" I looked over his shoulders and his house. "What are you saying?"

"Let's have sex."

This shit.

"Right now?" I whisper and looked at him from his eyes down to his feet.

"You already agreed to it yesterday…"

I gulp thickly.

"Let's have sex, Mark hyung."

Good Morning and Happy Birthday to my gal right here STUPIDPOTA ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.9K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...
95.6K 5.6K 50
🧸 - Wherein Mark found a crying boy who happened to be diagnosed with little space syndrome. TRIGGER WARNING: • Violence
91.7K 5.8K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing
124K 5.6K 35
✏️ - wherein, ceo mark lee was astound to find out his secretary lee donghyuck has a child when he visited him one night. TRIGGER WARNINGS: • Sexual...