Miles 🖤

By aprilroane

Eliana has been trying to escape her home life for years. When she finally did, she felt happiness except, he... More

Information
Chapter 1 - Bookstore
Chapter 2 - Party
Chapter 3 - Errands
Chapter 4 - Partners
Chapter 5 - Project
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Birthday
Chapter 8 - Touch
Chapter 9 - Confusion
Chapter 10 - Promises
Chapter 11 - Outburst
Chapter 12 - Date
Chapter 13 - Doubles
Chapter 14 - Airport
Chapter 15 - London
Chapter 17 - Funny feeling
Chapter 18 - Hit
Chapter 19 - Another Flight
Chapter 20 - road trip
Chapter 21 - Camp
Chapter 22 - Whatever we are.
Chapter 23 - Questions
Chapter 24 - Home

Chapter 16 - Home

391 8 15
By aprilroane

Eliana POV
(Trigger warning: alcohol abuse/physical abuse/verbal abuse)

"Mum..." I said softly taking in my mom's state, I dropped my suitcase and took her into my arms, giving her a tight hug. I could hear her start to sniffle so I let go of the hug, keeping my hands on her shoulders. I looked into her sad eyes. All I saw was pain, the pain that I caused.

"Darling. I'm so glad you're home." she sadly smiled I got my bags from the outside and walked into the house to find shattered glass all over the kitchen floor. I looked over at my mum who gestured for me to go up the stairs. I walked into my room and I was thankful to see it the way I left it. I put my things in one corner and walked over to my bed.
My mum was standing in the doorway looking at me with no emotion on her face. "So where is he?"

"I reckon he's at one of the pubs in town. He'll be back tonight." she looked away from me avoiding my eye contact with her nails in her mouth and she was standing very tensely.

"Mum why is he still here? Kick him out. Call the police. He needs to go Mum." I got up from my bed and walked over to her giving her intense eye contact, tears started filling my mother's eyes and I knew what's about to come out of my mother's mouth.

"Because he loves us-"

"No he DOESN'T. If he loved us or even you, he would not be hurting us!" I yelled pointing my index finger at my mum.

"Then stay. It is your fault after all. If you stay at least he won't be hurt me, do you really want me to get hurt? I'm your mum Eliana. I've raised you and fed you and you can't even help me." she sobbed looking at me with teary eyes.

"I'M TRYING TO HELP. BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN." I felt my gut telling me to get the hell out of this place and leave. But I couldn't she was right. It was my fault. I left to go be happy only for her to get hurt.

My mother was about to say something, but a sound came from downstairs causing her to shut up. She left my room in an instant and I followed her down the stairs. It was obviously my dad. He'd changed quite a bit since the last time I saw him. He'd picked up a bit of weight and his hair was patchy. His eyes scanned the room and when he met mine his eyes slightly widened. A smile crept onto his face as he took in my whole being.

"Eliana. Didn't know you were back. Come down here." He stumbled across the room to the bottom of the stairs, when he saw that I wasn't budging anger arrived on his face, "I said come down here!"

I quickly moved down the stairs to where he was, he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. He started smelling my hair exhaling loudly, as his hand trailed down my back. His hand gripped my lower back tightly making feel sick to my stomach. I quickly got out of his grasp. His eyebrows raised at my actions. My father viscously grabbed me by the arms and pulled me inches away from his face. "Who do you think you are? HUH? When a male gives you attention you accept it!" He yelled shaking me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised softly.

"Fucking better be. Now get out of my fucking face you piece of shit."

I quickly ran up the stairs past my mother and into my room. I immediately locked the door and ran to my bathroom, I leaned  into the toilet and gagged, a big amount of puke escaped my mouth leaving gross taste in my mouth. I walked over to my bed and shoved my face into a pillow to quiet down my sobs. Why did I come home? Why did I think it was smart to come home?

A cold wind allowed itself in to my room causing me to shiver, so I got up and walked over to the my window to close it but instead I got distracted by a familiar face, his sweatpants were sitting low on his waist and his black hair was messy. I scanned the tattoos on his body, feeling something weird happen as I stared at him. He turned around and furrowed his brows when he saw my face.
He walked up to his window and a small smirk played on his face. "So now we're looking to each other's rooms?"

"What? Oh...no I was just closing my window." I sighed resting my arms on my window sill. He nodded his head and copied my body language. "So how's you're um...you know."

"Oh he's great...Speak of the devil he's calling me, I have to go." I quickly shut my door and ran back to bed crawling under my blankets. I stared at the ceiling until I could stop crying.
................................................................................

"Eliana! WAKE UP!" my eyes flew open at the sound of my mother yelling. She started aggressively banging on the my bedroom door, I slowly got out of bed, and walked over to the door unlocking it.

My mom stood in front of me with her body hunched over. "Yes?" I questioned rubbling my eyes.

"This is all your fault. You're the worst daughter. I just wish you were never born. It's your fault Eliana."

I could feel tears threatening to leave my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away, "I'm sorry mum I really-"

"No you aren't!" She pulled me by the collar of my shirt, "Get out of my house for the rest of the day. I don't want to see you until he arrives." she harshly pushed me back into my room and shut the door.
She wanted me out of the house. So I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth tied my hair into a ponytail. I put on my grey sweatpants along with my black hoodie. I quickly walked out of my room, making sure not to make a sound. I walked out of the house and quietly closed the door.
I stood  in the street not knowing where the hell to go...the time was 7 am. Most people were still asleep.

I looked around the street trying to figure out where to go, until my eyes landed on his house. I quickly walked to his window and found a few pebbles. I threw it and it lightly tapped his window, after a few more throws I heard the window opening. Miles stuck his head out of it and gave me a very displeasing look.

"Franklin it's seven o'clock in the morning what could you possibly want?"

"Can I come in?" I looked at him picking at my nails. He gave an unsure look, "Miles please."

"Go to the front." he disappeared from the window, so I walked to the front of his house patiently waiting for him to open the door. After a few seconds the door opened and he allowed me in.
"My parents are still sleeping so we gotta be quiet."
he whispered as I followed behind him. I walked into his room, I've always seen it from the window but now that I was in it, it felt very strange.

Miles closed his door and walked towards me, my eyes trail down to his tattoos. I tried to take in every little detail, but he cleared his throat making my eyes shoot up to meet his. "Eliana...have you been crying?" he tried to walk closer to me but I walked backwards trying to avoid his touch.

"What? No." I chuckled silently. He looked at me as if I'm a liar. "Eliana why are you up so early?"

"Because."

"Because. Can you like stop interrogating me?" I felt frustration in that moment. Why was he trying to get every piece of information out of me? It was annoying and I hated it.

"Eliana I'm just trying to make sure that you're fine-"

"Well don't!" I slightly raised my voice and walked over to the other side of the room trying to avoid eye contact with Miles.
"See this. This is your issue, you never want help even when you need it." He walked up to me and turned me around making me flinch. "DON'T TOUCH ME."

His eyes widened at the sight of me, tears started falling out of my eyes and my knees felt weak. I fell to the ground and carried my sobs with me. Miles stood there staring at me with shock in his eyes.

"Eliana-"

"I should've never come here." I quickly stand up and walk to the door. "I'm so sorry." I opened his bedroom door but he grabs me and pulls me into a hug. His hands were tight around my waist, I could feel myself starting to cry again. I cried into his chest, taking in the bit of affection that he was giving me.

"Did you sleep last night?" I heard him say softly, his hands started circling my back, "A bit yeah."

"Go to my bed. I'll make you some te-"

"No don't leave me. Please don't leave me alone."

"Okay. Okay I'm right here." he let go of me and guided me to his bed. He opened the blankets getting in the bed first and then patted the spot next to him. I slowly climbed in and lay on my side facing away from Miles. His arms quickly snaked around my waist pulling my body closer to his. "I'm here." he whispered, before fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
That's today's chapter :)

Hope you enjoyed. Please vote❤️

<3
Socials:
Instagram: r.aprilx
TikTok: roane_april
Snapchat: roane_april

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out
281 12 18
CHARACTER AESTHETICS FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE !!
760K 15.3K 50
Eliana Gray is a second year college student living in London. After switching her major to journalism, she meets one of her classmates, Harrison, wh...