Chapter 13 - Doubles

Miles Pov

"Roman, I'm not going." I shrugged walking into my room, I could feel Roman following behind me, I turned around to him standing in the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest, "Piss off ." I hissed at my friend, I walked over to my bed and threw myself on it, Roman chuckled and walked towards my bed leaning against my cupboards.

"Why not, Eliana is going." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay and? I don't care about Eliana? Why would I care if she was going?" I laughed, but Roman scrunched his face showing me that he knew I was bullshitting, he always saw right through my bullshit he was my best friend, so he knew if I was lying. He raised his eyebrows at me, "You don't care? What a load of bullshit."

Called it.

"Oh fuck off, you know nothing." I let out a harsh breath, only for Roman to nod his head in a very sarcastic way, "Yeahhhh, okay." He walked out of my room slowly leaving me alone with my thoughts.
I didn't care. I was Miles. I don't give two shits about girls. I shagged 'em and I left 'em, but my thoughts decided to remind me that I've shared a bed with Eliana twice now, I've kissed her, which is way to intimate for my liking. And then I...

"Urgh." I groaned into my hands. I needed to leave now. But my flight to Noel Park was only at 10pm tonight. Four hours away. But I'd be away, from all of this, I wouldn't have Roman annoying me like a mosquito, about a girl I didn't like.
But of course with the luck that I have, she fucking is going to Noel Park too. And of fucking course she is my neighbour.

"Ay Miles going out with the girls and that Ryan guy. I'll see you in a bit!" I heard Roman shout from the other room.

What?

no.

"What? No I'm coming-" I sprinted into the other room to see Roman digging in the fridge for something. "What?" I tensed at the thought of her on another date with him, "You- you guys are going on double dates now?" I seethed clenching my jaw.

"Yeah, Clara offered...bro these brownies Eliana made...they're so good. MMMH!" Roman mumbled shoving the brownies down his throat. "Mmmh, they're good, here try one."

"What- no." I slapped his hand away from my face causing the brownie to fall on the ground, "Miles. What the heck dude. You know what? Fuck it. I'm eating it." Roman picked the brownie up from the ground, and placed it in his mouth as if it didn't just fall on the ground. "Five second rule am I right." he winked, grabbing his key from the counter.

"The five second rule isn't even a thing you fucking dumbass." I rolled my eyes at him following him out of the door.

"It is when the food is good." he didn't realise I was outside with him when he turned around to look for me. "Where are you going?" He cocked his eyebrow turning back around to lock the apartment door.

"With you." I shrugged raking my fingers through my hair. He pursed his lips obviously confused by the fact that I wanted to come with. "Dude you're going to be like fifth wheeling if you come with us. I-"

"Okay and?" I snapped at him, he rolled his eyes at me walking down the stairs motioning for me to follow him.

The car ride to where ever the fuck we were going was silent, I didn't dare speak a word, I didn't need Roman's questions, nor did I need him telling me that I liked Eliana.

"Look dude, you clearly like her I don't know why you can't just admit it." Roman spoke out keeping his eyes on the road. I turned the music up trying to mute Roman's rambling. I ignored him and looked out of the window, watching the places and people past by like wind. I kept silent the whole way there , Roman wast trying to speak to me about her. But I ignored him.