Chapter 7 - Birthday

Miles pov
(tw: SA warning)

I woke up to the sound of crashing in the kitchen, it sounded like a break-in, but knowing the roommate that I had it was probably a party. I picked up my phone from the side table to check the time.

It's 2 am. Really?

I climbed out of my bed grunting as I knocked my toe against the cupboard, and  I walked into the kitchen and saw a bunch of red cups everywhere. "What the-" A bunch of people jumped out of nowhere and yelled, "SUPRISE"

I'm going to kill Roman, I said no party, I didn't like my birthday and I didn't want to celebrate it with people. "Yeah okay... the party's over," I yelled angrily trying to find Roman when I noticed that no one was moving I felt my body start to shake with anger, "I said party's over! Get out!" Everyone quickly left taking their beer bottles and cups.

"Yo dude what the heck? I said no party" I pushed Roman and he laughed at me, "What's so funny?" I asked as I slightly raised my eyebrows.

"You think I threw this party? It was Sarah."  Roman walked into his room and I decided then and there that I was ending things with her. She was way too much and I couldn't take it anymore. She was acting like my girlfriend. I ran to my car and showed up at her apartment. I knocked on the door about three times before she opened it.

"Look Sarah we need t-." she pulled me through the door and took me to her room. "Sarah-"

"No shh... let me treat you right." I cringed at her words as she pulled down my pants and boxers. I wasn't hard. I've never been hard for Sarah before and she hasn't even realized it.

"Sarah stop. I want-" I was getting frustrated it was almost 3 am and I wanted to sleep, in my bed. Sarah took my cock and placed her mouth around it and immediately started sucking.

"See I knew this would shut you up,"

Yeah, cause it's bad.

She moved her hands up and down my shaft with a huge smirk on her face. I quickly pulled away and pulled my pants up leaving Sarah with confusion on her face. "Okay, I came here to end things not to fuck." I sighed, "Sarah as much as I...No look we're over. So thanks I guess."

As I turned around to walk away Sarah started screaming. Tears were running down her cheeks and I slightly rolled my eyes at her and walked out of her room. "No Miles...I- Come back, babe."

"You aren't my girlfriend Sarah...Okay? So please just leave me alone?" I walked out of her apartment and drove back to my place. As soon as I got home I got into bed and tried sleep, I was exhausted and just angry. I knew that Sarah was going to be bothering me later. And that was something I didn't want to think about right now.

My mind drifted to school...then to our English project...and then Eliana. How I don't know how, but as much as I tried to get her off my mind the more she stayed. I was growing frustrated when suddenly my pants were growing tighter, it was uncomfortable so I looked down to fix it when I saw that I was hard. My eyes widened at the sight...

Eliana? Seriously?

I just stared at it for a few minutes not knowing what to do. I was not going to jerk off to her...absolutely not. But the more I thought about her the harder I got.

"What the actual fuck..." I whispered to myself.

My hand slowly went down to my crotch I reached into my boxers but as soon as I felt how hard I was my hand shot up and went to my side. "Not today," I laid down uncomfortably with the bulge in between my legs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into class about thirty minutes late, Mr. Richards then made me sit next to Eliana, she kept trying to speak to me but I ignored her, after last night I could not look at her in the eyes, I felt more than ashamed. I didn't even end up sleeping, the bulge did not go away and I was uncomfortable.

"Miles!" Eliana shouted knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What," I said not looking at her. I checked my phone and was relieved when I saw that there were only five minutes of class left.

"When do you wanna see me again?" she asked, and for the first time today, I looked at her face. She put a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled at me. "Also can you do me a fa-"

"Class dismissed!" the professor yelled and everyone stormed out of class. I watched as Eliana put her books into her bag, it was white, the colour she seemed to wear the most. We were opposites. She and I were different, I had no clue why the professor thought we'd be a perfect match for this project.

"Why do you wear that ridiculous thing?" I laughed, as we both walked out of class.

"Why don't you?" she chuckled back at me as she took a note out of her bag.  It was a pink slip... where was she going? "Before the professor interrupted me, I wanted to ask you a favor...you're the only person I know that's in most of my classes...could you give this to Ms. Lennings?"

"Why would I do that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Look I know we're not friends but I can't get in trouble for missing class so please." she cocked her head to the side with a frown on her face. I groaned and took it from her.

"Where are you going?" I asked before walking away.

"Uhh, just you know... it's nothing important. I'll see you tomorrow." she smiled and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and walked until I could find Roman. If she wasn't going to class neither was I. I saw Roman standing with Clara, Colton, and Eliana?

"I thought you were going somewhere?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at her.

"She is. She's going out with me."  Colton spoke up causing Eliana to not speak. I walked up to him and looked down at him as I was taller, "I don't remember asking you, buddy"

He pushed me and punched me in the rib, Roman pulled him by the collar pushing him up against a tree.

"You punched him for no reason dude!" Roman yelled as a crowd started to form around us.

"He's trying to get with my girl bro, okay who do you think you are?" he yelled pointing at me.

"I was not trying to get with your girl. I was asking her a question-. This is all a bit stupid." I scoffed. I walked up to him as soon as Roman let go, "Last time I checked I'm the one who she's asking to hang out with, you keep showing up out of nowhere."

I walked away but quickly turned around and walked back to Eliana, "If you're going to bunk school to fuck people...then you can give Ms. Lennings your note." she opened her mouth to say something but closed it. I shook my head at her and got into my car and sped away.

This was officially the worst birthday ever, but thank God it was Friday.

.

.

.

.

Heyy

This chapter was just. WOW. I know you want some Miles and Eliana content...sOON guys

I'm talking very soon. I will definitely post again today. So be prepared cause I smell drama.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter loves

Remember to vote!!

<33