I love you with all of my obn...

By fionne_lsm

Brunette. Feline eyes. Chubby cheeks. Has an obsession over black colored clothes. Likes bears. Love dogs. An... More

1: she devil
2: suitor
3: confused
4: yes
5: daddy issue
6: the other side
7: her safe zone
8: bae
9: weak or whipped?
10: vanilla and strawberries
11: friends can cuddle, right?
12: first love and heartbreak
13: choices
14: push and pull
Special Chapter: baby shark
15: truth
16: stay
17: mine
18: yours
19: i miss you
20: talk
21: mommy kim
22: girlfriends
23: daddy
24: long time no see
25: enchanted
26: happy new year
27: storm
28: let me in
29: kim jongin
30: diana
31: jenlousy
32: jeju (part 1)
33: truce (jeju part 2)
34: calvin klein
it's your decision if you'll gonna read this:

Special Chapter: for the rest of my life (chaesoo)

3.3K 103 15
By fionne_lsm

AN: This is a Chaesoo chapter because why not? :)
Before chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

"Seriously Kim Jisoo, where are we going?" I asked because she just dragged me outside our law firm early in the morning.

"I already informed Alice unnie that I'll kidnap you for a day."

"But I have so many cases to revi—"

"No buts Park Chaeyoung. We'll eat lots and lots of food okay?" She said.

"Fine. This better be fun Kim Jisoo." I said.

"Babe, anything we do is fun as long as you're with me." She looked at me and winked.

I chuckled. "What a cheeseball."

She kissed my hand and open her the front door car. "Only for you babe. Now go inside."

We were driving for about 20 minutes while jamming to the songs on the radio. I suddenly smiled. Jisoo never change. She's the same girl I met years ago in middle school. She's the same girl who made me flustered and confused. She's the same girl who made me fall deeper in love with her every day of my life. She's the girl who made me feel that I am worthy to be loved and to loved who ever the hell I want.

I was once a shy girl. The nerdy one. The bullied one. But then, a raven haired girl saved me once. We became best of friends along with her cousin during our middle school days. They are one of the few people who heard me when I was singing and Jisoo is the only person that I have ever written a song dedicated for her and only her. She's my muse and always will be.

"We're here babe!" She said. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw me smiling. "What?"

I chuckled. "I love you." I said. She smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Love you more my Chipmunk. Now come on, let's enjoy this day."

"Really Jisoo? The amusement park?" I said.

"What? You don't like it? This is where we went during our first date." She said and then pout. What a baby.

I kissed her cheeks. "I love it babe. Let's go for the rides, yeah?"

"You'll hold my hand when it gets scary?" She asked. I chuckled. Jisoo Kim, the COO of the Kim Corporation, 26 years old and still scared of heights. What a cutie.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Fine. Just because you're so fucking cute right now." She smiled. "I'm always cute!" She said.

Jisoo's POV

FOR FUCK SAKE. I'M SO FUCKING SCARED RIGHT NOW!

"Babe?" Chaeyoung called me while I'm looking at this gigantic roller coaster. Holy shit, I think I'm gonna pissed in my pants.

I looked at her and she's looking at me while biting her lips to stop from smiling. I pouted.

"Stop making fun of me!" I said. She laughed and then hold my hand.

"You don't have to do this you know?" She whispered. "You could've just wait for me down here." She added.

"And allow you to sit with a stranger? Hell no. I'm gonna ride this roller coaster with you!" I said. She chuckled and back hugged me. Why does she have to be so tall?

"Don't be scared okay? I'll hold your hand from the start to finish." She whispered. I nodded. This is it.

"MAKE IT STOOOOOOP! HOLY SHIT! I THINK I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!!"

"COME ON BABE, OPEN YOUR EYES! IT'S SO FUUUUUN! DON'T BE A SCAREDY CAT!"

"YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG! IF YOU DON'T STOP MAKING FUN OF ME, WE WON'T HAVE SEX FOR A FUCKING MONTH!" After I shouted that she removed her hands on mine and put it on my mouth.

"YAH KIM JISOO!" I just laughed because I saw her blushing. After some sulking she hold my hand again and laughed along with me. That's when I forgot that we're in a fucking scary roller coaster.

It's like when I'm with her, I'm safe.

I want her to be my safe place, forever.

Chaeyoung's POV

"For chicken's sake! This game is so hard!" Jisoo said for the nth time. Apparently, she said she'll win me the big chipmunk stuff toy we've seen in the amusement park, but sadly she ain't winning.

I just laughed. Jisoo and her competitive ass. She never stops. I shook my head.

"Babe, come on give me the gun." I said.
"No! I'll win you that fucking stuff toy no matter what!" She said without looking at me.
"Come on, please? I want to try it." I said cutely hoping she'll look at me and give me the toy gun. She sighed.
"Fine." She said. I just smiled and gave her a kiss.

"No way! What the hell? How can you be so good at this game?" Jisoo said. I just laughed.

I winked at her. "Let's say, Lisa and I are playing this kind of game for a while now." I said. She pouted. "But I wanted to look sweet and win you the stuff animal." She said.

"Aww babe, you are so sweet already!" I said and pinched her cheeks. "Do you want a stuff toy?" Her eyes twinkled in delight.

"The rabbit please!" She said. I laughed. Well, I'm dating a 7 year old kid in the body of a 26 year old woman.

I wanted her to be my date, for the rest of our lives.

"Chaengie?"

"Hmm?" I looked at Jisoo who's now resting her back on the big oak tree in the park. She bought foods and blankets because she said that she wanted to have a picnic after we left the amusement park.

"What do you think your future will be?" She suddenly asked.

I smiled. "Well, I want to raise a dog too." I said. She looked at me and smiled maybe she remembers Dalgom. That cute fluffy white dog that she have.

"And a fish." I continued. She laughed. "And a fish?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll name her Joohwangie." She chuckled. "And the dog?" She asked. "Hankie" I said.

"Okay. What else?"

"I want to have a warm and cozy house. Just a simple one."

She nodded and motioned me to continue, so I did. "I want to have a kid. Maybe a girl and then I'll name her Ella." I said. I looked at her and she's looking at me tenderly so my heart fluttered.

"What about you Jisoo? What do you think your future will be?" I asked. She smiled and hold my hand while looking at me.

"Well, I want to raise another dog and I'll name him Hankie. Oh and a fish and name her Joohwangie." She said while putting my hair behind my ears.

"Babe..."

"I want to have a warm and cozy house, not too big and not too small, just a simple one." She continued and that's when my tears fell.

"Jisoo..." She just brushed my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"I want to have a kid. A girl, named Ella." She said and smiled at me.

"Chu..."

"I want to have a future with you Chaeyoung. I want to grow old with you, with our dogs and our fish, in our simple and cozy house, and with our future child named Ella." She said and got something in her pocket.

She kissed my hand. My tears didn't stop from falling.

I looked at her and she's brushing her tears away. Jisoo is crying. She looked at me and smiled. "Park Chaeyoung, let's change your surname into Kim, yeah?"

I laughed. "Are you proposing?" I playfully said. She chuckled. "Hell yeah, I am." She said.

"Will you marry me?" She asked. So I hugged her and said, "Yes!"

I pulled away and kissed her tenderly. She kissed me back while putting the ring on my finger. She pulled away and put her forehead on mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"For the rest of my life." We both said in unison.

AN: DEDICATED TO MY SOFTEST SHIP! ❤️
CHAESOO CONTENT PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. 😚❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 811 56
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
3.2M 86.4K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
92.2K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
33.9K 2.1K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...