M.A.F.I.A (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusin... More

Characters
1.Mafia King
2.Little sister
3.Commissioner
4.Abduct
5.Held as Hostage
6.Babygirl
7.Obey me
8.Mafia's Past
10. What's this feeling
11. Who is She.
12. Girlfriend
13. Just a Hostage
14.My Girl
15. Drunk confession
16. Not until.....
17. Bracelet
18. I Miss You
19. Just Wait Babygirl
20. Taejung and Jiwoon
21. Secrets
22. I Love You
23. Justice
24. Promise
25. Witness
26. Rose
27. That Mastermind
28.Run Away
29. For Better Change
30. My favorite feeling
{ Bonus }

9.Back to Home

2.3K 91 6
By vsoofiction

It's the day when taehyung endeavor his plan for rescuing his brother while jisoo being the hostage.

He called his two men's and order them to take there hostage jisoo inside the black Mercedes Benz...

On other side jisoo don't have any ideas of what's going on, where are they taking her, she couldn't even ask not she could see because they did everything to hide from her.

She just knows that she is a hostage.

At the moment she was sitting in between two men in back side of car. Taehyung was sitting on passenger sit while one man driving the car. Jimin and others men are following them from behind, everyone where wearing black suits, handling gun in there hand.

The ride towards the location where they gonna endeavor there plan is far away from Taehyung's mansion.

Jisoo who was silent all the time thinking about the words that old lady Hwang tell her.

' I think she have misunderstood, how can he like me, I am just a hostage. '

' Jisoo want are you thinking... You didn't have to do anything with it... Just forget what she said. '

As soon as they arrived at the site, which was a abandoned building surrounded by hills and large tress.

Taehyung and others take there positions according to plan.
Taehyung, Jimin and those two men's who where sitting beside jisoo are standing in middle of the large hall of abandoned building.

Everyone strengthen there positions as soon as they felt presence of some officers with big Police van in which Jungkook was sitting it his hands cuffed behind his back.

" Welcome Commissioner Kim, I thought you will not come, but you proved me wrong, you love you daughter...you are really good father" taehyung say with tedious smirk.

Commissioner Kim looked towards his daughter's who's face was covered with black cloth, his eye's turn dark at that site. He never wish to get his daughter's involved in this because of his profession, it's his biggest fear.

" Take that cloth off" Commissioner Kim say pointing towards jisoo who shiver as she felt men hold her still on her place.

" Sure" taehyung replied with as usual cold demeanor and scary smirk.

As soon as that cloth moved off from her face she looked towards her dad with gloomy eye's, she miss him so much. " Appa" she mumble which was loud enough to reach her dad ears who shoke his head telling her not to cry.

" Jisooyaa I am here, your appa will protect you my daughter"  Commissioner Kim say.

" Have patience commissioner... first uncuffed my brother" taehyung yell halfly, while Officer Park one of the colleague of Commissioner Kim uncuffed Jungkook and remove tape from Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook smirked and looked towards his hyung with assuring smirk taehyung noticed that and he too smirk back. It's like they are talking via telepathy.

Both Taehyung and officers let Jisoo and Jungkook move towards opposite side.

Without blinking jisoo looked towards her dad who was assuring her while mouthing ' I am here Jisooyaa' a faint smile crease on her face.

As soon as they walked half path, Taehyung eyed Jungkook who noticed that, he nodded understandingly before pulling jisoo towards him and run away in opposite.

Gunshot started from both side, Commissioner Kim who thought this might happen called someone yelling ' Track him'.

Taehyung's men and officers are shooting bullets on each other, while Taehyung, Jimin retreat taking it as a chance. Officer Park signal everyone to move back and chase behind Taehyung's car.

" Jungkook drove towards farmhouse" taehyung ordered him through phone.

" Why we are going there" Jimin questioned not understanding what his bestfriend is planning.

" Just wait and watch...your plan will not work on me commissioner...

~~~

" Hyung why are we here"  Jungkook asked his hyung same not understanding what his brother is planning even though he obeyed his command he sometimes don't get him.

" Jungkook you are my brother yet you didn't understand...
they are chasing us" taehyung say and moved his hand towards Jungkook back and pulled out a bug tracker.

" They surely had tracked our location and they will come here in couple of minutes" taehyung say and order his men to bring jisoo, who was standing quite away from them

" So what is your plan tae "  Jimin asked curiously.

" Nothing...you, jungkook and other men move back to mansion while me and Jisooshi will stay here" taehyung say with playful smirk as he gaze the lady standing looking everywhere but him.

" WHAT"  jimin and jungkook said in unison again not getting what kind of game he is playing.

" Just go now...I will treat you tomorrow for today's rescue." Taehyung say confidently while winking at them as they nod in agreement and leave away with others men.

They didn't say a thing after that cause they both believe him and his tactic mind.

~~~

Taehyung and Jisoo where sitting on couch in living room of farm house...

...waiting for officers to come, jisoo who don't have any idea was staring down at the floor like it's the most interesting thing.

She noticed taehyung who was unbothered and planning something when he suddenly come closer towards her and held her by her wrist and pulled her close to him covering her mouth.
Like everytime she tried to move away but he tighten his grip when a loud bang heard reveling officers, officer Park and Commissioner Kim.

" Kim Taehyung you are under arrest " one of the officer say pointing his gun towards him.

Taehyung just chuckles which annoy officers more. " Sure, but first listen me...what if I kill Miss Jisoo and then you take me" taehyung say with a huge grin on his face.

Jisoo who got shocked looked towards her dad with scary and sad face. She never ever thought what if he kill her, what will happen to her little sister and her lonely father who will take care of them.

" Don't... don't do that leave her". Commissioner Kim request with quite scared face leading Taehyung chuckles over his words.

Smirking he pulled out a hidden gun from his boots and point it towards Jisoo's head.

" Puts your guns down and just watch what I do" he said with his dark and intense aura leaving no choice for everyone but to put down there guns on command of Commissioner.

Taehyung run towards back door with jisoo who was trying to push him away but he is way stronger than her. The officers run behind them but on one dare to point gun.

Officer Park out of temptation pulled out another gun from his pocket and shoot towards them, fortunately Taehyung douge it and yell at officers still running away from them" Hey, you might shot your Miss Jisoo... then don't complain me that Commissioner Kim arrest you".

" Put down your guns, my daughter might get hurt with any wrong move". Commissioner Kim ordered glaring towards officer a Park.

But officer park didn't mind it and again shoot. As they where quite away from them the bullet turn wrong and about to pierced through jisoo heart but not when Taehyung stood in front of her and take that shot on his arm, which made him to winch in pain.

Jisoo was shocked not because someone shot them, but because he stood in front of her and took that gun preventing her.

Thoughts started to run in her mind, lady Hwang words rsuhed in her mind which she try to push away.

' Why he save me'

'He wanted to kill me minute ago'

' Why he...why he took that shot?'

' he like me...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 376 12
It's for her own safety..... ~kth The pain you'll give will save my life. ~kjs -------- !!! SHORT CHAPTERS !!!!! Vsoo fanfic
14.2K 1K 44
the characters are: 1. Kim jisoo( successful businessman's daughter) 2. Kim taehyung( successful businessman's son)
55.3K 3K 42
Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her brother's, fall for her New Physics Profes...
108K 5.3K 42
After a couple of months hanging out together secretly, the one and only Kim Taehyung a Mafia King just asked a daughter of a well known company to b...