Saudade

By Storycreator06

Saudade, meaning: ("the love that remains" even after someone is gone; a nostalgic or melancholic longing to... More

-Prologue-
Ch.1-Now-
Ch.2-Reunion-
Ch.3-Something Missing-
Ch.4-Holding On-
Ch.6-Learning You-
Ch.7-The Beginning-
Ch.8-Infinity War-
Ch.9-Empath-
Ch.10-A Friend's Friend-
Ch.11-Dreams and Nightmares-
Ch.12-Klyntar-
Ch.13-The Pull-
Ch.14-Niflheim-
Ch.15-Love Old and New-
Ch.16-Free-
Ch.17-His Queen-
Ch.18 -The Return-

Ch.5-Why?-

330 14 2
By Storycreator06

*Author's Note*-I wasn't able to post a new chapter last week because this one wasn't finished, but it's very long. Also, I think you guys will agree that this chapter was worth the wait... Anyways, enjoy...

#SMUT WARNING#- I will be including the smut in this book and I'll be entering the smut scenes from the last book into the actual story, enjoy ;)

*****

-Sigrun(Sarah)-

"Sigrun waits, where are you going?" Loki asks as he follows me down the hall. I can feel my temper rising so I clench my fists at my sides as I continue down the hallway. How can he look at me like that? In front o his family too, in front of his wife. After he moved on so fast, got married, and had kids, how can he still look at me that way?! I can't break up a family.

"Don't follow me Loki," I say, irritated. I turn a corner and I can still hear Loki's heavy footsteps behind me.

"Sigrun please," Loki begs, gaining on me. I keep walking but Loki reaches out and seizes my hand forcing me to turn back to him. I jerk my hand away from him with a glare. "What's wrong?" he asks. His eyes are filled with worry and I try to ignore it.

"What's wrong?!" I yell with a huff. I've reached my limit, I'm done pretending that I'm okay with everything. "What's wrong Loki is that you are looking at me like that in front of your wife and children! You can't look at me like that anymore! You have a beautiful, kind wife right there and two beautiful baby boys, why are you doing this?!" I demand. Loki looks at me, completely baffled. He doesn't say a word causing me to scoff in frustration. "How did this even happen?! Did you just shack up with the first available maiden ready to kiss your feet back in Asgard? You knew I couldn't give you what you wanted so you did it with someone else?!" I yell as my eyes start to well with tears.

"I didn-" Loki starts but I cut him off,

"I know I told you to leave and to give me some space but I didn't think you'd go off and get married and make a family! I know I'm selfish! I know it's not right for me to be mad at you for this, you were just doing what I told you to do, but dammit I didn't expect you to do this!" I scream, waving my arms around the space. Loki looks like he's in pain, but he doesn't say anything, he doesn't justify himself so I just keep going, "I thought we had something Loki, I thought...it doesn't matter what I thought. I just want to know why Loki? Why did you have to look at me like that when you've moved on? Why are you doing this to me? Wh-"

Loki growls and pushes me against the wall, his lips crash to mine in a flurry of passion and I can't seem to keep my head straight. Everything else fades away and all I can focus on is the warmth of his hands on my tear-stained cheeks and his soft lips against mine. His tongue collides with mine as I reach up and desperately grab his long black hair in my hands and pull him deeper. His right-hand travels down my side and back up to my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our breath combines as we gasp for air between kisses and it takes multiple seconds for my senses to come back and I push him away. We both take a few moments to catch out a breath as we stare at each other, electric heat radiating between our bodies.

"What were you thinking?" I scold him, smoothing my hair out of my face I start to walk away but he grabs my wrists.

"Please let me explain," Loki starts. I take a moment to collect myself and sigh nodding for him to continue. "When I got back to Asgard I became aware of a deal my father had made on my behalf, a deal that was in the fine print when I was pardoned for my crimes. I was forced to marry Sigyn to gain trust from the Vanir, the trust that was questioned because of my actions. I told her all about you, what we had. I told her that I still love you and I couldn't pursue any romantic relationship with her. She completely understood and has never pushed me for anything other than platonic."

"I was so broken after I left you Sigrun," Loki admits. His large hands hold my face gently, rubbing his thumbs over my cheeks in a soothing motion and I can't help but lean into his touch. "I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I couldn't imagine being without you forever. I don't love her and she doesn't love me. She understands." A tear falls down my cheek and I look back up at him in awe.

"Even if she understands Loki if this marriage was political if somehow someone finds out that you kissed me you would be punished. We can't do this, it's not right," I utter. Loki gets even closer and I can feel his hot breath on my face and the tension between us thickens.

"No one will find out, Asgard is gone, Odin is dead. I can figure out the technicalities later, but right now I want to be with you," Loki assures. My heart clenches in my chest, I've waited to hear those words ever since he got back, and now that I hear them...I feel guilty, undeserving.

"It's been so long," I whisper, "Three years Loki, three years. I feel like I don't know you anymore. You don't know me anymore. I pushed you away, I caused you pain. How can you know you want to be with me?" I ask, my voice wavers with uncertainty. Loki's eyes soften and I search them as I wait for my answer.

"Because we had a love that doesn't just go away. You are the only person who has ever made me so happy in my life. I don't care about what happened all those years ago, I care that you're here right now, in my arms. And you are right, it's been three years. We may not know each other anymore or who we've become in our time apart, but I'm willing to learn." My arms wrap up around his neck and intertwine with his long, dark, ebony hair. "I want to learn about what you've done, what you know. I want to know how you live. What makes you smile, what makes you laugh. I want to learn what makes your heart beat. I will re-learn every curve and crevice to your body," his hands travel down from my face to my waist, over my ass, and find their home on the back of my thighs. My breath hitches. "Every scar that causes you pain, and every spot the gives you pleasure..." Loki lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up against the wall.

"I want to hear how you cry, how you beg...how you scream... Let me know you again, and you can know me." Loki's husky whispers send chills down my spine and a rush of heat to my core. My heartbeat is nearly out of my chest as I try to organize my thoughts enough to answer. "Tell me, darling, tell me you want this too," his voice sounds more vulnerable this time and I continue to hold intense, unyielding eye contact. A moment of heated silence passes.

"I want to know you again. I want you," I whisper. His large hands squeeze my plump thighs as he leans in and takes my lips in a passionate kiss. My hands cling to his hair and I arch my back into the kiss. I let myself fall completely into the moment. His tongue enters my mouth and I eagerly mix my tongue with his in a desperate attempt to memorize the taste of him. He grunts and pushed into me more, and I can feel his cock beneath his pants, growing increasingly hard. I moan into his mouth at the feeling, the feeling I've missed so much, the feeling my body has been without for three years.

Loki's hands lower to my waist as his lead lowers to my neck and start to suck and bite needily on my smooth untouched skin. I gasp at the sensations and suddenly remember where we are. 

"Loki," I whisper breathlessly. He pulls away only for a second and meets my eyes. Gods how I've missed the emerald green of his eyes, they hold so much darkness...but they hold my heart.

"Yes darling?" he whispers back. His voice is gruff and it makes me shiver.

"Let's take this to my room," I say. Loki nods with lust-filled eyes and keeps me in the same position as he walks down the hallway to the stairs. His hands grab at my ass and squeeze tight.

"Which one?" Loki asks as we reach the top of the stairs. I look around for a second.

"Second one on the right."

Loki bursts into my room and uses his magic to shut and lock the door behind him, never taking his hands and eyes off of me as he walks over to my bed and lays me down. This time his kiss is hungry, starved, mine is too. We're both grabbing desperately at each other's clothes. Loki pulls back for a moment, sitting up so he can pull off his shirt, revealing his abs and chest that was quite literally sculpted by the gods. He collapses back on top of me, meeting our lips in a heated kiss. I flip him onto his back on the mattress and straddle him, pulling my shirt over my head. Loki's hands grab my hips and uses his magic to remove my sweat pants and sports bra. He sits up, taking my nipple in his mouth and I moan out at the feeling. Meanwhile, his hands palm my ass and work their way around my hips, I stiffen when he caresses my stretch marks that adorn the bottom of my stomach.

He senses my apprehension and gently flips me back onto my back, kissing my lips sweetly.

"You are so beautiful, darling." His husky voice sends a new wave of warmth to my core and his eyes darken as he makes his way down my body, kissing his way down. When he reaches my stretch marks low on my stomach, he takes his time kissing over each one before peppering kisses to the insides of my thighs and slowly pulling my underwear down, stuffing them into the pocket of his pants.

"Loki...please..." I wine. He gives me a devilish smirk before dipping his head down to lick a long stripe up my pussy. I groan and his hands hold my thighs apart for him. He hums in satisfaction as his tongue moves in circles over my clit. My hands reach down and I grab his hair, holding him in place and keeping eye contact as he continues to eat me out.

-Loki-

If the world ended right now I'd be perfectly content having my last moments be between her thighs and licking up her delectable juices as they flow out of her pussy onto my tongue. This has to be my favorite taste in the whole world, I would eat her for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could. Her sensual moans only add to my arousal as she writhes under me. I grind my still-clothed cock against the end of the bed, searching for friction, anything to relieve me from my almost painful erection.

"Ughhh," Sigrun groans as my tongue moves expertly over her needy bundle of nerves. Determined to pull more sounds from that delicious mouth of hers I push two of my fingers into her core. She arches off the bed with a whine and I fully submerge my fingers, curling them inside her, hitting that sweet spongy spot inside of her that I know drives her crazy. I'm proven right as she moans loudly. I continue my movements, pumping into her at a sensual pace, wanting to draw out her pleasure.

Her body has changed a bit over the years. She's more muscle now and I love the power that radiates from her, the thought that this powerful woman is at my mercy makes a drop of precum escape from the tip of my cock, causing me to groan in frustration. Her hips are wider, due to the pregnancy. Her breasts are a little fuller, and stretch marks adorn her lower stomach. She stiffened when I touched them before, but I think they're beautiful. They are a sign of the love we had so long ago, and I find myself wanting that again.

"Fuck Loki..." Sigrun warns. She's getting close, I can tell as she flutters around my fingers. I speed up my pace and revel in the moans it elicits from her. But before she can reach her climax I pull away causing her to whine.

"Patience darling, I intend to thoroughly fuck you. You won't be able to walk when I'm finished with you," I growl, ripping my pants off and discarding them somewhere on the floor, along with my boxers, freeing my hard cock. "As much as I enjoy the foreplay...I can't possibly wait to fuck you any longer," I add as I crawl on top of her and line myself up to her core. Her hands grab onto my arms in anticipation but I don't push in quite yet. "What about-" I start but she cuts me off,

"I'm on the pill." I exhale in relief.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask again. I don't want her to do anything she might regret. I would never be able to live with myself if she regretted this once it was too late. She nodded eagerly with hooded, lust-filled eyes, no doubt matching mine.

"Yes, I've wanted this for so long Loki."

With the okay from her, I slowly push into her heat. She's so tight around me and I scrunch my face at the feeling.

"Fuck," I growl. She whines as she adjusts to my size. I'll start slow and let her get used to me again but after that, I'm not holding back.

"Oh my god," She moans as I bottom out inside her, hitting her far wall. I lean down and kiss her deeply, drowning in the taste of her lips and the feeling of her pussy clenching around my cock.

We stay like that for a few moments, panting, our foreheads put together. Then Sigrun begins to move her hips, begging me to move inside her, I happily obliged.

"Ugh," I groan at the feeling of her walls slipping up and down my shaft. "I've thought of you every day since I left," I whisper as my hips piston into her faster. She moans loudly beneath me.

"I've missed you so much Loki," she whispers back. I give her a devilish grin and put her legs over my shoulder so I can fuck her harder. "Fuck!" she yells beneath me. I lean over her, bending her body in half as I fuck her deeper, catching her mouth with mine and swallowing her delectable moans. I can feel myself grow close as she begins to pulse around my cock.

"Loki, Loki, Loki," she chants as she nears her climax. I've waited so long to hear my name on her lips in the heat of our passion, I can't control the animalistic growl that escapes me as she continues to chant.

"Yes, say my name princess, say my name as you cum around my cock," I order in a deep husky voice. I lean off of her body and hold her ankles above my shoulders as I pound into her with so much power the headboard hits the wall. I plunge as deep as I can get and look down to where we come together, seeing her wet fold swallow me whole. The sounds coming from her core are positively sinful and I love it, that on top of her constraint chanting of my name. With one last thrust, she screams my name and cums with my cock deep inside her. I continue to thrust into her a few more times, throwing myself over the edge and emptying into her with a groan. We both ride out our orgasms before I finally pull out of her and lay next to her on the soft bed and the blankets we've ruined.

-Sigrun-

I lay on my bed, completely spent by the passionate, rough sex with Loki, my eyes struggle to stay open. It's been a long day, but damn that was some mind-blowing sex. I can feel Loki shift next to me to plant a sweet, slow kiss on my lips.

"Are you alright love?" he asks, his voice is soft and sweet, making my heart flutter in my chest. I lazily crack my eyes open to smile up at Loki, he's smiling back down at me.

"I'm more than okay. This is the happiest I've been in a long time... I've missed you...I'm sorry I sent you away." He offers me a sad yet understanding smile.

"It's alright darling, you needed to heal, and from what I can tell you have been doing exceptionally well." I blush. "You are an amazing mother like I always knew you would be."

His words strike a chord in me that makes me feel guilty, but before my thoughts can wander too far Loki kisses me again, meeting my tongue with his in a slow passionate kiss. He pulls back and I sigh happily.

"Do not overthink anything. I'm here now, we are here now, together. That's all that matters," Loki assures. I smile and pull him back down by his hair. 

*****

*Author's Note*- What? You thought they were gonna have unprotected sex? I hope you all liked that dirty shit, I know you do ;) Fall break is coming up, so I'll have some more time to write, meaning even though this was a late post, the next one shouldn't be. Please vote for more and comments are always appreciated. Also, there is this new feature called 'boost' IDK what it does but I figure it boosts my story, so that would be nice too. Thanks!-<3RJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
10 0 20
You are the Main Director of S.H.I.E.L.D ๏ฟผhigher then Nick Fury and you also are the long Lost princess of Alfheim. You have been on Midgard for a ce...
17.6K 1.1K 90
You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impossible task. Running from the only thing...
107K 4.6K 100
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ *๐’๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ*๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*๐…๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ*๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ*๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...