Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 31

1.4K 96 15
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"I can't believe you did that." Crossing his arms much like a child Caesar shook his head, the blond had been making small complaints as soon as the three of you made it back to the island.

"You were the one who ran off and left Suzi and I to get everything." Crossing your own arms in retaliation to what he'd said you kept your head held high, "If anything you should apologize to Suzi for having to waste a tomato trying to get your attention."

Once again finding herself giggling the petite blond trailed in front leading the trio towards the kitchen, she found it cute how both of you chatted with one another and even considered trying to get the two of you together.

Though that would be a whole nother story in itself.

Feeling herself get tugged forward her eyes trailed towards where you appeared beside her, arm linked with her own and a faster pace was taken. "Come on Suzi we can make pasta ourselves, Caesar has insulted me and therefore I will not be acknowledging his presence."

A laugh left her lips right after you'd said, "What did he say?"

"We don't acknowledge it."

Letting out a groan while following the two of you Caesar ran a hand through his hair, "Mi amoure-" "Do you hear that Suzi? It's getting windy." Right away you'd cut off what he was about to say once more drawing out a round of laughter from the girl.

"Caesar, what did you say?" Turning her head back Suzi stared at the man watching him let out a huff.

"I said her hamon needed work- that's it." Holding his hands up defensively the response drew out a huff from you.

"More like called it pathetic- I saw how your head moved, you were even surprised at the punch it packed." Raising a hand and gesturing around with it you didn't bother turning around to face the blond instead opting to swing open the kitchen doors pulling Suzi inside.

The basket of ingredients was settled on top of the counter and wordlessly you began unpacking the non-vegetables, setting them on the counter beside the basket. Seeing another hand reach into the basket beside you, your lips remained pressed together till instead of grabbing something from inside the basket he snagged yours.

"Caesar wha-" "I'm apologizing, I didn't mean to insult you like that- you are still learning after all." Cupping your hand in his own he stared down at you awaiting a response.

"Fine. You're forgiven," Seeing that his eyes lit up you held up a hand signifying that there was more. "But do it again and I won't be as forgiving." Reaching out you poked the man's nose firmly with the tip of your index finger. "Now go help Suzi bring in the flour. She's been trying to drag the bag through the doorway for three minutes now."

Turning right away Caesar's eyes landed on the struggling blond seeing that she'd been gripping onto the bag like her life depended on it. Sweat was practically dripping from the girls forehead and instantly he'd moved over taking her place, effortlessly lifting the bag of flour onto the counter.

"Ah thank you." Breathing that out Suzi patted her hands together proceeding after to wipe away the sweat that'd gathered on her face, she underestimated how heavy the bag of flour was.

Placing the last of the baskets non-vegetable items onto the counter you attention swiveled back towards where your petite blond friend stood, right away after recovering from trying to drag the flour in she'd brought over a container taking what was left out of the basket. "You and Caesar can get started on making the dough, I'll wash and start making the sauce." Gesturing around while speaking she nodded to herself trailing off towards the kitchen's sink.

It felt nostalgic to be making something in the kitchen, even more so when you felt the straps of something be thrown over your head and Caesar speak. "Wouldn't want to get your dress dirty." Peering down towards what was thrown over you, your eyes landed on an apron similar in pattern to the one Suzi wore, the back of which was being tied by the blond haired man.

"Ah right." Remaining still so that he could properly tie the back of the apron your mind right away rewinded back to the time you baked with Dio, the current situation practically an exact repeat but with different people.

Making sure that the bow tied at the back was secure Caesar let out a hum before trailing towards the part of the counter he'd set the flour on. "Alright principessa, you ready to start making pasta? I'll go slow so you can follow along."

Planting yourself beside the blond you watched him make two piles of flour, one in front of you and one in front of himself. The action was then followed by the blond passing you an egg cracking his own into a small well made into the flour.

"Are we not using bowls?" Keeping the egg in hand you looked up at Caesar raising a brow, the blond in response merely smiled letting out an airy laugh.

"We can if you want but usually we just make the dough on the counter since it will end up there anyways." Explaining that he watched your lips form an 'o' right away getting what he'd explained.

"Ah ok I get it," bobbing your head you released a hum. "Continue then."

Nodding he continued on with guiding you through making the dough, "We're going to start off with two eggs and will add more if we need it." Explaining that he cracked two eggs into the center of the flour moving afterwards to hand you another egg.

Working right on the countertop seemed odd to you but you trusted the blond and followed what he'd done cracking your own eggs atop your pile of flour. Adding in some salt and oil you were handed a fork, turning to see what Caesar was doing you took note that he was mixing the eggs in the middle dragging in bits of flour from around the edge.

"When it starts to get too thick- then we start kneading it." Adding in that he continued mixing the small amount of eggs before beginning to go in with his hands and almost flawlessly making a smooth, shiny dough ball.

Trying to copy what he was doing you stared down at the dried floury clumps on the table before you, it seemed as though you were having a hard time getting everything to stick together as nicely as Caesars had.

"How. . .how did you do that? Mine's so- dry." Parting your fingers as if to emphasize the amount of flour and egg that'd stuck to them as opposed to the dough you peered up towards Caesar seeing him let out a soft laugh.

"You're trying to add in the flour too quickly. There's not enough moisture now." Covering his dough with some plastic wrap he trailed back over, a bottle of oil in hand. "Sometimes adding oil helps, but you need to try and get most of the remaining dough off your hands."

Doing what was asked you were able to get most of the flour off leaving your hands just moderately coated.

"Alright now we knead it again." This time around the blond had moved to stand behind you, arms outstretched around you to guide what your hands did. "There we go." Humming that out softly Caesar's attention was fully on the ball of dough before the two of you, he didn't even need to glance at your expression to know you were flustered at the contact.

Pulling back a proud smile pulled across his face, "You did good mi amoure, just a little more practice and you'll be the best little chief." A wink followed after he'd finished and you stared at the blond before nodding, turning straight towards the kitchen sink.

You had to remind yourself that Caesar was a natural flirt- it just sometimes...seemed too real.

"How's the pasta making coming along?" Turning in place from her spot in front of the stove, Suzi looked towards the counter seeing the remaining flour and two wrapped dough balls. Her eyes afterwards trailed towards where Caesar was pulling out the pasta machine proceeding afterwards to attach it to the side of the counter.

"It's going well, we're just going to shape it then set it aside to dry." Replying back with that Caesar patted his hands together before spreading some fresh flour onto the counter, his eyes flickered towards where you were making a 'come here' motion.

Trailing back over you were handed a small rolling pin, something you didn't even see the blond grab till now. Feeling like you could guess what he wanted you to do, you unwrapped one of the dough balls rolling it out in a long flat sheet. "Is this good enough or will it get stuck?"

Looking towards the pasta sheet he let out a hum, "It looks good to me." A smile was spared afterwards and the two of you swapped places, the blond now peeling the dough off the counter to run it through the pasta machine.

Long ribbons proceeded to come out of the bottom to which he'd coated in more flour before twisting them among the counter.

"How long does it take to dry?" Asking that and handing the blond the last flattened ball of dough you watched him put it through the machine doing the same as before.

"Usually we leave it overnight." Explaining that he nodded his head releasing a hum before a playful smile crawled onto his lips. Raising his hands above you he'd patted them together brushing off all the flour that'd covered them, the white particles rained down on you noticeably.

"Wha-you ass!" A laugh right away left your lips upon realizing what he was doing and with your own flour coated hands you shoved him back leaving two distinct hand prints along the chest of his shirt.

Proceeding to toss flour at one another the two of you continued to laugh, once again the scene reminded you of something back in the day but it felt refreshing.

Turning once more from her place by the stove Suzi let out a soft laugh, her eyes watched you and Caesar run around the counter laughing like maniacs.

It was cute to say the least. Very cute.

"Ah a blossoming romance." Sighing that out quietly she rested a hand on her cheek, she'd seen the way Caesar act around other girls various times but unlike now,

He seemed fully at ease.

◥✥◤

Ya'll I ain't gonna lie- I haven't worked on the part 4 section of this for about two weeks now :O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 159 18
To be continued~> Start: January 5, 2021 End: February 5, 2021 Edited: April 10, 2023 Original story and characters by Hirohiko Araki.
111 7 6
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
2.8K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
45.6K 1.3K 31
I haven't seen enough of these around and ya boy Caesar needs some love! Enjoy the book! i wrote this when I was 14 so like excuse some of the cringy...