Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

Від trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... Більше

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 24

799 26 5
Від trueno202020

POV GRAU

On my radar I could capture the fleet of the siren and also ships of the empire fighting against the siren, currently I sail with my subordinate with our summoned ships.

Bolognesi: [Commander, we have enemy contacts, they are siren.]

Grau: [I know, prepare for combat]

Bolognesi: [Ok, preparations for the fight] [Chipana, do the honors please]

Chipana: [Ok, I'll shoot the enemy with all my power.]

Grau: [Ok]

Grau: [Allen, how is she doing on your flank?]

Allen: [There are no enemies within a 30 km radius]

Grau: [I understand] [Bolognesi, fire your missiles at the siren, priority target ... Orochi!]

Bolognesi: [I understand]

Grau: Well, since I send Allen M Sumner, San Diego and San Francisco to explore 30 km east of here, they will not be able to know about our real power, so for the moment I can unleash everything that I and my colleagues want. . [Fire the missiles!]

¡FFOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

My friend and I fired 7 Otomat missiles, all of our missiles are targeting Orochi, I don't really know how hard Orochi's armor is, that's why I have to shoot the biggest ship of all, luckily Chipana will take care of collecting data on Orochi's capabilities.

Grau: [Chipana, do you have the data on our missiles?]

Chipana: [Yes, I am currently monitoring your missiles]

Bolognesi: [Shall I deploy my helicopter?]

Grau: [Nope, it would be a waste of fuel and time, also if it is down it would be a very costly waste for you]

Bolognesi: [Tch]

FLEET OF AZUR LANE

30 km behind Grau's fleet, the main fleet of Azur Lane sails, on the flight deck of Enterprise aircraft carriers, Belfast and Enterprise converse.

Belfast: Are you sure about the formation of the fleet?

Enterprise: Yes, we must show that we can frustrate the siren's plans, I also know that there could be a trap, but we have no choice but to repel them, if we lose this fight, we lose the war.

Belfast: You are absolutely right, the outcome of this fight will mark the destiny of humanity, so let's fight with all our might.

Enterprise: (smiles) Yes

Enterprise and Belfast high-fives each other while smiling.

On the stern of the Enterprise, Denver is somewhat nervous about this very important fight.

Columbia: What's up Denver?

Denver: Oh, it's nothing, just that I'm very nervous.

Columbia: (smiles) Don't worry, fight with all our might.

Unicorn: Don't worry, I will fight too and as an aircraft carrier I will protect you.

Denver: (Grinning) Thank you.

Behind them is Illustrious who observes everything, she smiles because her little sister has matured a lot.

OROCHI FLEET

The Sakura empire had reached the Orochi fleet and the combat began, from the Orochi flight deck the planes began to take off to attack the empire's fleet.

In the sky the massacre begins, it is a combat between the empire's planes against the siren's planes, in reality it was a very even fight, the casualty number is 1/1.

Near the siren fleet, the best luck destroyers of the Imperial fleet abuse their luck.

Yukikaze: Leave this job to Yukikaze-sama!

Yuudachi: I'm going to bite you! Get ready!

Shigure: Don't abuse your luck!

Yukikaze: WUAJAJAJAJAJAJA! What are you talking about!?

Yuudachi: You're so paranoid Shigure-chan!

Yukikaze: As long as they're with me ...!

BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Yukikaze:  wwuaaa!

In that an explosion catches Yukikaze making her friends worry about her.

Shigure:  Yukikaze!

The smoke settles and they miraculously see Yukikaze without any scratches or abrasion marks.

Shigure / Yuudachi: (Shock) (Didn't take any damage!)

Yukikaze: (Somewhat shocked) Wuoo, without a doubt that scared me a lot.

Tester: Ohoho, look who we have here. Let's do a test and find out what cool facts I can get.

Levitating in the sky are countless clones of Tester.

Shigure: (cold sweat) High ranking Siren?

Tester: [All cannons fire!]

Shigure: Run!

As the high-ranking siren fired at the imperial fleet, the plasma projectiles hit the mass production ships of the Sakura empire destroying them all.

Yamashiro: [There are many high-ranking siren! We won't be able to handle all of them!]

Takao: [The entire mass production fleet has been sunk!]

Soryuu: (Helplessly) Damn it!

Hiryuu: (Worried) Sister, what do we do?

Soryuu: [All carriers deploy all planes! All Armed vessels, fire suppression fire from long range!]

All: [Understood]

The Imperial carriers began to deploy more aircraft to defend the Imperial fleet.

Yamashiro: [Shoot, shoot]

BBOOOOOOMMMMM! BBOOOOOOMMMMM! BBOOOOOOMMMMM! BBOOOOOOMMMMM! SPLAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHH! BBOOOOOOMMMMM! SPLAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHH! SPLAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

The combat continued in a not encouraging way for the empire, elsewhere the fifth division managed to surround the siren fleet and infiltrate the less protected flank.

Shokaku: It's a problem, it was a headache to be able to break through the enemy defenses.

Zuikaku: We must, the road is very clear in this area, we will not be long in coming.

Tester: (Notices the presence of the fifth division) Ara? Some rats infiltrated our defenses.

Tester tried to attack, but Zuikaku had the best reaction and Zuikaku fired several airplane-shaped scrolls at Tester.

Zuikaku:  Owari da!

Tester: (Shock) Nani!?

¡FFOOOSSSHHHHH! ¡BBBOMMMMMMM!

A large blue flame intercepts Zuikaku's attack.

Zuikaku: (irritated) Tch, I thought Gray Ghost's phrase would bring me luck.

Shokaku: And what we were missing.

Kaga: Retire, I'll take care of it.

Tester: (mocking tone) Yes, yes, see you later.

Zuikaku: (Fury) Did you really betray us?

Kaga: I will not allow them to get closer to Orochi, if they disobey me I will not have the option to kill you now.

Shokaku: (Fury) Why did you do this to us!? Why are you working with the siren!? Why did you help that siren!?

Kaga: It is an order from Akagi-nesama, the order is not to let anyone get near Orochi.

OROCHI DECK

Akagi wakes up somewhat confused.

Akagi: (Confused) What happened to me? Where am I? I remember I was commanding my fleet to attack the Azur Lane fleet ... What happened next?

Orochi appears behind her and hypnotizes her once more.

Orochi: Don't worry, your wish came true, eternal love will be with me.

Akagi: (Hypnotized) Yes, my great wish is to be faithful to Amagi-nesama.

Returning with the fight of the century, Kaga summons her rig and is ready to jump into combat.

Shokaku: Is Akagi alive?

Kaga: Yes, but I will not answer any more, I will give you one more warning, if you ignore my warnings I am not responsible for the injuries you may suffer, retreat!

Zuikaku: I see, tell me Kaga, were you brainwashed?

Kaga: (giggle) Hahahahahaha! Wow, have you noticed.

Zuikaku: Then I'll give you a good punch in your face and have your brainwashed wash away.

Kaga: Well try it! Lucky bird!

Zuikaku: Sister, don't intervene.

Shokaku: Are you sure about that?

Zuikaku: Yes, I am very sure.

Shokaku: I understand.

Zuikaku: (Rushing to attack) HHAAAAAAAAAAA!

CLANCK!

A clanging sound of metal on metal rang out, Zuikaku's katana struck with Kaga's knife.

Kaga: Surrender Zuikaku! You don't have a chance against me!

Zuikaku: Don't come around with antics!

Zuikaku goes back and launches an attack with her scrolls and Kaga counterattacks with her scrolls, both attacks collide and intercept.

Zuikaku: Why do you work with the siren !? This is so wrong!

Kaga: My only wish is to make my stepsister's wishes come true!

Kaga attacks with her scrolls and Zuikaku reflects all of Kaga's attacks with her katana.

Zuikaku: Where did that cool Kaga I met go!?

Kaga: That Kaga didn't exist!

TO BE CONTINUE...............................

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

92.2K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
45.2K 530 18
[REMASTERED] No one expected the return of the battleship... The USS Manifest Destiny sets the bar in naval warfare to a new level as it becomes the...
55.3K 954 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...
11.8K 181 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...