The Lighting Blots

By sjuniper

This is a story about a gang made by sero as he lives a double life well going to the greatest high school UA... More

Hanta Sero/Yamikawa
Kira
Saki
Daycare Escape
Names and new faces
Harder times ahead
Never fully trust anyone
Reunion
What's on the inside?
Moving day
First Days R Always Hard
The mission comes first
Saved by a friend
Gang or friends?
New Info In Coming
Trust in your Enemies
Things Are Starting To Change
Some Changes Are In Order
Back To UA
Physical Exams For 1A
Soul Breaking
Sleepless Nights

The Bee always gets inside

3 0 0
By sjuniper

Hanta looked at the girl still as she looked back at him. "Well my name's Beebug." She said looking at him. The two looked at each other for a bit before speaking again.

Beebug looked at Hanta (Ghost) as she smirked. "Wanta fight me tonight or you got plans?" Beebug said as she sipped the last bit of her beer, Hanta doing the same before both threw their bottles onto the floor. Hanta looked at beebug. "Your on. What time you want to fight me at?" Hanta asked with a smirk. "Anytime your ready to lose your guts!" Beebug laughed at Hanta.

(Few mintues later)

Hanta and Beebug looked at each other from either side of a ring. The fight was about to began as both Hanta and Beebug spit on the ground where they stood.

"Are you ready to fight!" The guy running the show said loudly through a sound system. Hanta and Beebug nodded and the fight began as both Hanta and Beebug run at each other.

(After the fight)

(Alleyway)

Hanta and Beebug laughed as they stood together. "My real name is Kria." Beebug said to Hanta. "Mines Hanta Sero, nice to meet someone I can take down." Hanta said using his fake last name. The two looked at each other as Hanta had just taken Kira down like 5 times back in the ring. Kira was badly hurt, but she could handle it cause she had been fighting or a long time. She had finally met her match in there against Hanta. Kria and Hanta stayed with each other as they both found out they were both UA students. Hanta was in the hero course well Kria was in the gental study course.

Hanta took Kria back to her dorm late that night as he became friends with her and this was only the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.5K 26
THIS IS A VERY OLD BOOK WITH VERY BAD WRITING LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING GOD PAST ME YOU SUCK anyways enjoy :)) (Credit to the cover...
123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
Careless By liv ♡

Teen Fiction

1.3K 28 32
Life. There's no way to explain it. Sometimes things turn out okay. Other times, nothing goes the way you wish it would. This is the story of seven g...
97.8K 4.6K 24
❝ hanta sero- i swear to god i will reign hell upon you!❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which two roommates find ┆themselves in a...