Journey: Harry Potter

By Buckpowe12

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" "The gingerbread man!" "Oh we're screwed" ... More

Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

36.

466 32 3
By Buckpowe12

Hermione, Mya, Ginny, and Lea sat in a compartment by themselves on the ride back to Kings Cross Station. Ron and Harry were somewhere else, they found it best to still keep Hermione and Ron separated. 

Hermione would be going home to her parents, for the first time since first year. She felt it was only right to spend that time with them, and would even be going skiing. 

Mya and Lea would be continuing their travels with the Weasley's. Mrs. Weasley really was an amazing woman for putting up with all these children, taking them in, and feeding them. Her kindness went beyond anyone you could even think of. 

Mya's head pressed against the window, the chill on her temple helping the headache she had been desperately trying to get away. And it sadly wasn't even alcohol that had given her it, it was Fred. She was convinced he had broken her brain due to overthinking. 

Fred would most likely be there, at some point, she would have to face the boy that broke her heart. She told him she loved him, and didn't even get a letter back. That wasn't something Mya did, she didn't get attached to people to the point where the word love even graced her mind. She'd been in relationships before, all of which ended around three months because that was always just too much time spent with one person for her to handle. Now, the person she actually wanted to spend time with, who she broke all her rules for, didn't even want to be with her.

Lea had a book out on her lap, but she wasn't even reading it. Instead, she was looking out the window of the compartment watching the scenery pass them by. 

Maybe she was getting in over her head. Draco would do anything to save his father, to help his family. Not even seeing the punishment that he was in Voldemort's eyes. Because Draco was the ultimate punishment to Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Their son was their whole world, and no matter how wrong it was the way they showed their love for him, he still meant everything to them. His life was the most valuable thing, and taking it away would show the parents just how much power Voldemort had over them. How in the wrong they were for betraying him and letting that damn prophesy break. 

But there was more to life than just survival, and thats what his parents failed to realize. Draco's life would have already been taken from him, if Lea hadn't stepped in. If she hadn't shown him kindness, love, and given him a reason to keep fighting. Everyone who had ever watched the movie- and hopefully read the book- would know what a mental tole this year was supposed to take on him. And thats what Lea wanted to prevent most of all, she didn't want him to feel alone and isolated. To have everything ripped away from him... Draco Malfoy was supposed to die in a metaphorical way at the end of this year, and Lea wasn't going to let that happen. 

Kingscross station came a lot closer than any one of them had anticipated for. There were parents waving on the platform, excited to greet their children for the holidays.

Lea, Mya, and Harry had no parents to greet them on the platform. Instead, they had Molly Weasley. Which was arguably, just as good.

"Ron! Ginny!" Molly's arm stuck over the heads of some taller people in front of her. "Harry! I'm right here!"

"Wish your mum a happy Christmas for me," Hermione told Ginny.

"I will," The two girls exchanged a hug. "Come on you two, let's go get hugged to death."

Molly Weasley was already squeezing Ron halfway to death when they finally got to her. The boy looked very grateful someone else was here to receive such an award winning hug.

"Look mum, the girls are here," Ron tried to pull away.

"The girls?" Molly had been under the impression that Hermione was going to her parents, so she didn't know why her son had said girls, applying to multiple of them. And then her jaw dropped, her hand clutching onto the martial of her dress above her heart. "No... oh, oh my... what? When? Why was I not informed!"

Lea gave Mya a look, who turned that looked between the two Weasely kids. Ginny and Ron both going a bit red.

"I thought you were going to tell her," Ginny pointed at Ron.

"Me?" He pointed at himself. "I've already been down this route before. I am not the one that informs people."

"Never mind you two," Molly pushed past her children, pulling Mya and Lea down for a hug. "We've missed you, so very much! I'll have to make up some beds, move some people around, but it will all work out."

"Thank you, so much Molly, for giving us a place to stay," Lea smiled as they pulled away. 

"It's not a problem at all," Molly smiled right back, some tears pricking at her eyes. "I-I'm just so happy you two are alive! This is marvelous news this time of year, simply wonderful. Come on, everyone, we need to get going. The floo network is probably all backed up right now."

***

When they arrived back home at the Burrows they had been greeted with Arthur, Bill, and his new fiancé, Fleur. Or, as Ginny liked to call her behind her back, Flem. 

"So, the girls will be in Ginny's room, Fleur, we can move you into Charlie's old Room with Tonks. Which means, oh dear," Molly tapped her chin. "Well, we can put Remus and Sirius in... Percy's room. Yes, that should all work out quite well."

"Mum, why don't you just put Fleur and Bill together," Ron suggested.

"No, no, no," Molly swiped the idea down right away. "They will do fine in their own rooms, this is the plan."

"It's not like they aren't just going to sneak around together," Ginny rolled her eyes, mumbling under her breath.

Mya couldn't help but giggle. "Just be lucky you now have Lea and I as your roommates for the next couple of weeks."

"Believe me, I am thrilled," Ginny told her. "Come on, let's get our trunks in my room."

"Oh look whos coming up the walkway," Arthur took off his reading glasses while he peered out the window. "It's the twins!"

Mya picked up her truck. "Yes, let's go to your room, Ginny."

When she tried to go up the stairs, Harry stood in her way. "Hermione told me to make sure you confront your feelings."

"You don't want me to feel my feelings right now," Mya hissed in a low voice. "Because right now, Harry James Potter, my feelings feel like hitting someone."

Harry still stood his ground. "Hermione is more frightening to me than you are."

Mya cursed at him because it was already too late, the front door had opened and Molly was already greeting her sons. Even if she could get past Harry, he would still see her, and Lea. Lea was definitely a problem in this situation, as one look at her he would-

"Mya?"

The girl in question slowly turned around, and the look on Fred's face was haunting. He was staring at her with so much grief, and so much sadness, like she had just risen from the dead. 

"Fred," Mya didn't care though. She crossed her arms over her chest, giving him a very cold look. 

"Oh, shit," George looked between the two of them. "I-I definitely did not see this coming."

"Fred, who's this?"

And thats when Mya noticed the woman taking her scarf off. She was beautiful, in one of those ways where Mya wanted to rip out her perfect blonde curls, and those very long lashes. Lashes should be that long in Mya's opinion, makes someone look hideous. Except she wasn't and that made Mya angrier.

Mya laughed in some sort of coping mechanism. "I see now. Wow, couldn't even bother to write back to me, but just, okay, I get it."

"This is going to be bad," Lea bit her bottom lip.

"What are you talking about?" Ginny grinned. "I love a good show."

"You never wrote to me," Fred's eyebrows furrowed together.

"I most certainly did," Mya scoffed. "A while ago. I wrote to say I was back... and other things. It was the most beautiful letter in the history of letters. I crafted it myself, which took me a while as well, because... I was writing things in there. So yes, I did in fact send you a letter because I poured... words into that letter. So, lady, just know, Fred is terrible at sending letters. So you might want to look into that before starting a relationship with him."

"Oh, we're not-"

"He's not my-"

George cleared his throat. "This is Clair. She's an employee at our shop... thought we'd invite her to dinner."

"Oh," Mya's face turned red as she opened and closed her mouth a couple times. Turning around to face Harry again. "Please let me go up the stairs and escape this embarrassment."

"Yeah, that was enough feelings for you," Harry stepped to the side.

Mya quickly bolted up the stairs, that was definitely something she never wanted to ever relive in her life. 

"Well," Arthur clapped his hands together as they heard a door slam upstairs. "Clair was it, would you like a cup of tea?"

"Um, yeah," Clair nodded her head.

Fred didn't even wait a moment before he followed up the stairs after Mya. The problem was, he didn't know where she had gone. He checked Ginny's room, she wasn't there. He check his own room, and she wasn't in there either. Fred walked towards the last room on this floor, Charlie's room. 

And there she was, laying down on his bed with her hands over her face. 

"Mya..."

"Go away, I plan to rot in Ginny's room," Mya groaned.

"This is... this Charlie's room," Fred informed her.

"Well, thats fucking great," Mya threw her arms up in the air. "Didn't even storm into the proper room."

Fred closed the door behind him. "Did you... did you really write me a letter?"

"Yes," Mya chose to look up the ceiling where she could now see a poster with a Dragon on it. That should have been the first sign she wasn't in the right room. 

"What did it say?" Fred took a step closer to the bed.

"It said things. Very... things. Words where in it, I expressed... feelings," A shiver ran through her body. "Feelings Fred, I told you feelings and you just ignored it."

Fred tried to think back, on when this might have happened. And then a visual of him tossing a letter to the side came to his mind. "Fuck... I'm so sorry. I thought that letter was from my mum and I didn't read it."

"You didn't read it!" Mya sat up straight. "It took me forever to think of the right thing to say, and you just didn't read it?!"

"I'm sorry, I really am," Fred told her. "If I would have known, I would have been right at the school. I would have written you hundreds of letters back, probably to the point where you go annoyed with me."

Mya stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the side and refusing to look at him. 

"You want to talk about feelings, then I'll tell you mine," Fred took another step, his legs hitting the bed in between Mya's own legs. "When I thought you were gone, I was sad. More than sad, I was devastated, I couldn't pull myself out of bed for weeks. Because I didn't think I would see you again, hold you again, kiss you again, feel... things for you again." 

"Things?" Mya raised a brow.

"Yes, things," Fred looked very flustered. "Happiness, because every moment I am with you I feel like I'm euphoric. I feel like I can do anything, go through anything in life, because you are there. You make me feel happy."

Mya still continued to look at the dresser. "You make me feel happy too."

"Then look at me," Fred placed his hand on her cheek, guiding her eyes to look into his. "You're alive... you're here in front of me. This is the happiest I have been since I left you at Hogwarts last year."

"I missed you as well," Mya's voice softened up. "I missed you every day I was gone, and I tried to hide it, I tried to make it look like I was normal again. But I couldn't, because... feelings."

"I think we both established there are a lot of feelings between the two of us," Fred smirked. "I just want to enjoy this moment... is it selfish that I don't want this to ever end?"

"Yes, but my comfort characters are toxic, so I'm fine with it," Mya took his hand off her face, pulling him down to be at eye level with her. "When am I finally going to get that kiss, Weasley?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 937 28
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
47.9K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
40.3K 860 66
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
89.2K 2.5K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...