leave us alone. ❦

بواسطة suck_lord_mokito

"he's always following me and worrying about me, it's annoying". Highest ranks #1 bottom bakugou #1 top todor... المزيد

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1❦
ᒿ ❦
3❦
4❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
6❦
7❦
8❦
9❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᒿ
12 ❦
13 ❦
14 ❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3
𝟣𝟨 ❦
17❦
𝟣𝟪❦
𝟣𝟫❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
𝟤𝟣 ❦
𝟤𝟤❦
𝟤𝟥 ❦
𝟤𝟦 ❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟧
𝟤𝟨❦
𝟤𝟩❦
𝟤𝟪❦
29❦

11❦

4.1K 124 231
بواسطة suck_lord_mokito

.

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BEEEEEPPP"

"FUCK I GET IT" I said slamming my hand on the alarm clock, turning it off, while turning over seeing the sunlight through the curtains as I observed, I noticed the black glass figure cat my grandma gave me was placed wrong, never have I sat it towards the windows because I don't like the way the sun hits the figure in the front, but then again last night was a mess so I assume I tilted it the other way.

I got up and went to my closet and grabbed my uniform, putting on my uniform, buckling my belt, sighing at the point of having it on when it doesn't even fit me and I still continue to sag a little in these baggy ass clothes.

I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth, looking in the mirror, the hand print was still there, I cursed under my breath going in the cabinet, finding some makeup from last Halloween luckily my ass didn't throw it away.

I patted some on my face trying to make it look as normal as possible.

This is so stupid and weak

Only wimp's get slapped, people like them have to do this, not me.

definitely not bakugo kasuki.

"oh shit", I said looking in the mirror as my sclera was almost as red as my own ruby iris's.

"This is shit", I repeatedly cursed slamming that make-up "thing" down causing the mirror attached to it, to crack.

I'm contemplating on either should I say I had slept late, which is weird, I did drugs or did someone just slap the fuck out of me, especially deku, like anyone is gonna believe that even if they heard what happened all the way through the halls.

It took some time I decided to fix my hair a little bit downwards causing a shadow over my eyes, but at least it still looked "normal".

I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my bag, looking at the time on the alarm clock.

6:30

I sighed and walked out my room, swiping my key card to lock it, checking that it was locked which was successful, I started heading down the halls, which were clear as always, at this time of the morning.

I put my earbuds in my ear listening to some random crappy ass music as I wasn't in the mood to change it to my liking.

I kept walking untill a hand was sat on my shoulder causing me to look back and see who it was.

Ah just perfect, shoto todoroki.

"What?" I said staring at him as he looked back at me, usually people would not make eye contact with me except for kirishima and mina and all those other attached extras, but todoroki's was different somehow but unexplainable.

"Nothing my dear" to todoroki said moving right besides me instead of being past tenths behind me.

"I'm not your "dear", fucking bastard" I said as I shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"And Im not your "bastard", the male said.

"Or your "icy-hot", stop sign", "peppermint", "candy cane", I have more to say but that would take up all 24/7 hours of the day", todoroki said looking at his watch like he was checking the time.

Fucking looser.

"Did you just call me a "fucking looser"?" The male said looking at me from his watch.

"Now how the hell would you know, you read people's mind or some shit now is that another quirk of yours, you already have two so I don't see why not", I said knitting my eyebrows.

"Not at all, your facial expressions say it all", that bastard said as we walked out of the dorm entrance to the world of the outside in UA.

I started walking faster to avoid the peppermint but he kept his pace showing no sign of trying to walk fast.

Curse them long ass legs.

'I' kept walking until I saw the school building, the male staring at my face, I looked back but shrugged, unable to read his expressions, as always.

"What?" I say looking at him in the corner of my eye as I tilt my head to his direction.

"Nothing" he said finally taking his eyes off my face, focusing on the school entrance.

We entered the building rarely anyone in the hallway execpt of the counsel students and sadly the bastard besides me.

We went up the stairs, more like I did and that candy cane bastard followed, only lazy bitches use the elevator.

And I wasn't no lazy bitch.

We kept on walking until I saw a familiar door with "classroom 1-A", I opened the door, shutting it before the male could come in.

He opened the door as if I didn't close it on him just a second ago, this bastard is a brick wall.

"Thank you for kindly leaving the door open for me" he said going to sit down at our desk as I soon joined.

"Whatever" I grunted as I sat down, I really hope that tree isn't here today.

Sooner or later all the extras joined the class, the slump of a teacher was no where to be seen, I got some looks from two classmates I didn't care about, in return I glared back causing them to look away.

Oddly enough the green bean didn't show up, what a fucking miracle I thought to myself.

I looked at the door as it got wider.

It was that fuck for sake's lazy ass teacher, I turned my glare off of that scarf neck mother fucker, to eyes I can feel staring at me, at the side of my face.

"The fuck do you want?" I said looking at the peppermint bastard, he didn't say anything he just starred.

"Mr.aizawa, excuse us", todoroki said grabbing my arm slowly.

"Yeah yeah.., just be back before the bell rings I really don't care just don't bother me", mr.aizawa said yawning,
This fucking man couldn't be serious.

I let todoroki grab my arm as I saw the door open again revealing green hair.

"Shit", I cursed under my breath, we got up and I started to compensate on beating this bastard to a pulp, as we walked by him, I purposely swung my boulder into his chest as he was going to say something, as naturally as possible, but it took the breath out of him which was good, as I could hear the sound of his internal organs stoping for a good minute.

I'll rather skip the whole class then sit with that green shit.

"Where are we going?" I say as he kept on walking I pulled my arm back from him with a failed attempt as it hurted, assuming it was when that bastard grabbed me.

I tried to focus my vision on where the heel of his shoe was going.

We're going to the restroom.

"For what?", I thought to myself.

As we headed in, there was no one in the stalls, which is fine by me.

He started to roll up his sleeve and reach toward the sink to turn it on.

The fuck is he doing?

"Come here" he said, I knitted my eyebrows, but stepped closer.

As his hands were reaching towards my face I backed away.

"Can you just calm down for a moment and stop acting like a savage" he said getting closer, which made me offended but I didn't move as his hands made contact with his cheek.

"It was clear as daylight" he said.

"Uh?"

He didn't repeat anything, and just kept on touching my face with his wet ass fingers.

"Sto- stop" I said swiping his hands off my face.

"Why the fuck do you care so much", I said as he fixed his rolled up sleeve trying to not get it wet.

"I don't, I just don't want my team mate looking like shit" the male said going to grab some paper towels, reluctantly I let him do it, he already fucked it up.

I heard shoes clicking the ground coming near the rest.

No one can see me like this.

I grabbed todoroki and shoved him into a stall with me, the only thing I can think of at that time.

I pushed him down to sit on the toilet as disgusting as that is with his pants hitting the unsanitary toilet, I took sigh, thinking of a way to hide my legs, because it would be weird seeing two sets of legs in one stall.

No shit

I decided to take away some of my pride and sit on the male, of course he made a face, who wouldn't.

"Shh" I said quietly putting my pointing finger to his mouth as he stayed silent.

The figure started to whistle as it's feet walked towards the stall next to us.

Great just fucking great.

I scooted up closer to the male making sure none of me is to be seen from stall view, this is so fucking awkward as I try to avoid the male's eyes contact, icy hot sure likes to stare at people and can't get the hint it's weird.

The extra sat on the toilet, as you can fucking clearly see from the bottom, We're gonna be here for a while.

Just fucking great.

I felt something cold hit my face where I got slapped by that little fucking gremlin, it was todoroki's quirk.

Why is he being "nice" today, that fucking bastard.

My nose scrunched up, I hated the smell of piss and shit, I unintentionally buried my face into todoroki's neck, he's the only one who's smell doesn't make me want to gag up and die.

A hand touched my hair Patting it, my eyes went wide behind his back, I felt something roll down my face.

Fucking tears.

The fuck was I crying for?, I'm turning into bitch just because I got slapped like one, by a weakling I can break into two.

It took a while for That fat fuck to finally get up and buckled his pants, taking a sigh as he flushed the toilet.

Fucking shit

The male finally left the stall as bakugo and todoroki stayed like that in the restroom stall, as people came and went.

Until multiple footsteps came in the restroom.

"Bruh was it just me or did you hear that shit, that happened last night" a unrecognizable voice said.

"Yeah, dude bakugo is such a bitch how could he slap midoriya like that?" Voice two said.

Todoroki's eyebrows squinch in confusion, as bakugo was too into his own thoughts and silent crying to care.

The voice's grew louder but calmed down and the multiple foot steps got distant and distant.

I gently patted bakugo's hair, it was weird but I felt like he needed it, honestly myself didn't know why I cared so "much", I never really liked or hated bakugo at first but now I realized his hair is more softer then it looks like.

Even though katsuki liked to yell allot, I wasn't effected by it, my father is much worse.

The more I get to talk to him the more personalities I see then just "anger" and aggressiveness, I get to see his weak well close to weak and "happy" side, I'm wondering has midoriya ever?

"Who slapped you?", I said interested as to how this ended up on his face.

"N-none of your fucking business" he said I sighed, thinking about what the guys said that walked in ten minutes ago.

Bakugo slapped Midoriya?

"Midoriya?" I said, and there was no reply, as hard as it seems, I don't think midoriya could hurt a fly let alone slap katsuki, but I can't deny it didn't happen, midoriya has been acting weird lately.

I kept on patting his hair, I never thought we would get this "close" to each other, not once have i thought I could see this side of bakugo.

I don't know how it ended up with me and bakugo in a stall, but I don't mind, it's kind of "nice" like this, as rare as this moment was

"This is stupid ass hell" I heard the male say under his voice knowing I can hear him.

"You're right" I agreed with him, I was confused but not at the same time out of our current situation.

"Don't agree with me" the male said taking his head off my wetted shoulder, rubbing his eyes.

"I am" I replied.

"You know what?, Imma just not say anything back because this will lead to a argument I'm not in the mood for" the male said.

"Okay", I said trying to scoot up as the toilet seat was uncomfortable and unsanitary.

Bakugo's cheek still had a red handprint on it, If anything I'll take responsibility for what happens later if the other peers see this.

For a moment, I like seeing him like this as weird as it seems, I leaned in to kiss his cheek, as normal as it was to me when my sister use to kiss me where it hurted like our mother use to do.

I know I'm too old for that, but I thought it would help.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

233K 7.9K 95
"i'm supposed to be the matchmaker!" ↳ bakugo x reader 4th in katsukixreader 1st in eijiro 2nd in katsukibakugo 2nd in bakugokatsuki 1st in katsuki ...
94.8K 3.4K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
1.1M 30.7K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
28K 214 22
Fluff💞 Angst💧 Not alot Lemon🍋 Start: 9/1/22 Status: Completed