𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

Por luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... Más

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

66

1.3K 66 29
Por luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ walking bank
l/n y/n, age 17

Takemichi had been acting weird, and it wasn't only Y/N who noticed it. He was so jumpy around people, and he'd burst into tears almost every time he saw Y/N. And, in addition, he was constantly muttering something about a fire. It was insane, crazy. Perhaps he had finally lost his marbles.

"Do you think we should get him a therapist?" Akkun muttered, watching as Takemichi paced back and forth, stuck in his thoughts again.

"I don't think that'll help much." Replied Y/N, who sat between Makoto and Yamagishi. She poked a hole in her juice box, ignoring the way the two males fawned over her.

"What do you think is wrong?" Takuya questioned, "He's been like this for a while, ever since he woke up."

"It's cute how you guys care about him and all, but I'd suggest punching him. He hates pain, so, naturally, it'll bring him back to reality. Watch and learn, pussies." Y/N shoved her drink into Yamagishi's hands. She stood up, cracking her knuckles. "Hey, Crybaby, you have something on your face." She punched him in the nose, sending the poor blonde boy flying back into a pile of crates.

"H-Huh?! How'd you do that?!" Akkun exclaimed, "He travelled two meters back!"

"Don't underestimate a girl, simple." Y/N grinned, "But seriously, I don't think anything is going to help him now. He's too far gone."

Y/N's punch didn't even phase Takemichi. Instead, he stood up and continued daydreaming.

"Maybe another punch will help." Y/N tried to walk forward, but Takuya quickly grabbed her.

"I really don't think that's a good idea." The blonde uttered.

"... You're right. Stabbing is way better."

Takemichi's friends almost choked once those words slipped past Y/N's lips.

"Maybe we should call Hina. She seems like the only person who can fix this." Yamagishi suggested.

"Naoto!" Takemichi suddenly screamed, running towards the small black-haired boy.

"H-Huh?! Takemichi?! What are you doing?!" Naoto spun around, quickly dashing away. He was scared the blonde would jump him if he stayed still. Takemichi, of course, chased after him.

"Well, there they go." Y/N muttered, "I'm hungry. Let's get food. Yamagishi, come on." Knowing that the brunette would listen to her, she called for him. The brown-haired boy swiftly jumped up, still holding Y/N's carton of juice. Makoto followed close behind, leaving only Takuya and Akkun. The latter sighed, rolling his eyes at the lovesick behaviour his friends were experiencing.

"So, you're rich?" Yamagishi asked as he watched Y/N throw a bag of chips over her shoulder. It landed in the shopping cart Makoto was holding.

"Yeah, I guess." The H/C-haired girl muttered, "But, it's all Hiro's money. I'm just making his pockets hurt. I need to get all the damn money off this card because it's more than likely he's tracking it." Y/N sighed, observing the flat and shiny item. "Get whatever you want. I'll be in the drink aisle."

Y/N strutted off without a care in the world; her mind fixed on finding a sweet and refreshing drink for her to enjoy.

"Kokonoi, I'm telling you, that damn coffee is shit. I tried it once. It's gross. Just put it back."

As Y/N turned a corner, she spotted two familiar-looking boys. One was dressed casually, an oversized hoodie hugging his figure loosely, while the other was wearing a much more formal outfit with red heels to match.

"Wasn't that from another brand, Inui?" The black-haired male, Kokonoi, muttered. Inui shrugged as he folded his arms over his chest, leaning against the glass door of the fridge.

Y/N listened in on their conversation while browsing the shelves for snacks. It didn't even occur to her that the two boys noticed her lingering figure before one cleared his throat.

"Hey, pretty girl, aren't you the same one from the day Toman and Moebius brawled? Inui gave you his jumper." It was Kokonoi. He gazed at Y/N, looking her up and down. She was no Akane.

While Inui's sister had soft and gentle features, Y/N's were cold, rigid, and sharp. Her aura was utterly different from Akane's as well. An atmosphere of bloodshed and slaughter surrounded her, slightly tipping Kokonoi off. Just what had this poor girl gone through to end up like this?

"Yes," Finally, Y/N opened her mouth and spoke, dismissing Inui's theory of her being unable to communicate, "That was me. If you want the jumper, I can retrieve it. It just might take a while." The article of clothing was still in Hiro's house, just like the majority of Y/N's belongings. She didn't exactly have time to grab anything before she passed out.

"It's fine," Inui spoke up, "I don't need it back." His eyes trailed down to Y/N's shoes. They were pretty, elegant, and charming. The blonde boy even found himself wanting a pair.

"I'm L/N Y/N. I can't remember if I introduced myself back then." She bowed, not wanting to be impolite.

"Inui Seishu. But, you already know that." The boy flashed Y/N a tiny smile, "This is Kokonoi Hajime." Inui nodded over to his taller friend. Y/N recognised him as the lad who mistook her for a girl called 'Akane'.

Perhaps this Akane figure was his former lover. It would explain why he called Y/N by that name.

"You're part of Toman, right?" Kokonoi questioned, breaking the silence that had settled between the pair. Before Y/N could respond, Yamagishi and Makoto appeared out of nowhere.

"She's actually the leader of Yokai too," Yamagishi proudly uttered as if it was his achievement.

"And she was the acting head leader in both Valhalla and Moebius," Makoto added.

Y/N sighed, rolling her eyes as she nodded.

"What they said."

"That's cute," Kokonoi muttered, "But I don't think Tokyo needs a girl gang. After all, girls are weak. They can hardly survive with a broken fingernail, much less a stab wound. So, I doubt you'll be any use." The ravenette shrugged, staying true to his words.

"That's funny." Y/N muttered, "Because I just so happened to survive two stabs, you sexist bastard." She slightly lifted her shirt, revealing the scar she got from Pah-Chin.

"Impressive, I guess." Kokonoi turned his attention back to the coffee drink in his hands, reading the label and ingredients.

Yamagishi scowled, grabbing onto Y/N's arm.

"Let's go, goddess. This guy isn't worth your time." The brunette led her away, Makoto trailed close behind. Inui watched, his eyes following Y/N's every movement.

"Now that I look at it, she does look similar to Akane." The blonde boy muttered, "Is that why you were so rude?" Kokonoi huffed, a frown settling on his lips.

"She may look like Akane, but her personality isn't the same. That L/N girl is not Akane and never will be."

Inui's eyes softened as he stared at his friend.

"Perhaps this is the time to... move on." The blonde didn't want to say it, but things were starting to get out of hand. "I know Akane is irreplaceable, but there are other girls. You shouldn't limit yourself." Kokonoi didn't respond. Those words hurt, but they were the truth. Deep down, Kokonoi knew that. Maybe it was finally time to move on, to explore other options. Y/N was interesting enough. Surely she'd be a likely candidate.

Quiet footsteps approached the two boys once again. They both looked up, surprised to see that it was Y/N again.

"I apologise for how rude my friends acted back there. They were trying to help me." Y/N handed Inui two lollipops.

The blonde immediately accepted them, making sure to nudge Kokonoi rather harshly.

"About before," The said ravenette uttered, frowning, "I'm so- I'm so- Yeah, no, not happening." He shook his head.

"What he's trying to say is that he's sorry." Inui filled in.

"Yes, I noticed that," Y/N muttered, "Make sure not to underestimate a female next time. We're stronger than you think. After all, a woman can easily kill a man with the right motivation." And, with that, Y/N strutted off.

Kokonoi and Inui exchanged looks before the latter nodded his head in agreement.

"You know," Kokonoi piped up, "She's feisty. I like her."

A/N : Kokonoi's trivia is funny for no reason. Also, I apologise if the OC's people have submitted aren't playing a big role. They weren't really meant to in the first place. However, I've made sure that all of them have been introduced and such.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

312K 12.1K 30
❣︎♥️❣︎ ╰╯𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼...
85K 3K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
247K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
36.3K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...