Deal Se Dil Tak ☑️

Bởi Suzumi19

In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from... Xem Thêm

0) Plot & Prelude
1) THE RIVALRY
2) FACEOFF & REVELATIONS
3) HER DECISION
4) SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT
5) THE GRAND SHIVIKA WEDDING
6) NOK JHOK
7) JEALOUS BIWI
8) BILLU JI
9) SNEAK PEAK
10) GIVING HER HAPPINESS
11) GOD'S SIGN
12) CONCERNS
CHARACTER SKETCH
14) HURT
15) PRIVATE MOMENTS
16) SHOCK
18) REALISATION
19) Epilogue
FOR ALL SHIVIKA LOVERS
20) Epilogue PART: 2
STORY OF DEAL SE DIL TAK
New story alert!
HELP!
TRY THIS
A NEW SHIVIKA STORY
NEW STORY ALERT!
NEW STORY
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

13) INSECURITIES

959 121 13
Bởi Suzumi19

One day Priyanka informed Shivaay that his old friend Mohit is coming along with his cousin sister today who's also a friend of Shivaay's friend. He was excited to meet them but Annika was unaware of it as she was in office.
At evening when she came back from the office she saw a girl hugging Shivaay and it didn't went well with her. She called him from behind softly.

A: Shivaay

S: Annika come here

He went towards her and dragged her with him with full of excitement to introduce her with his friends.

S: Annika he's Mohit & she's Ragini. My school friends.

M & R: hi Annika

A: hii...

R: So you must be Shivu's wife right

A: no I'm Shivaay's wife

Ru: areh Annika bhabi the way you call him bagadbilla the same way Ragini call him Shivu.

A: ohh is it Nagini

R: Ragini not Nagini

M: btw Annika I think you remember me?

A: umm did we met before?

M: comeon don't say you forgot....

G: Anu di you guys were in same college he is same guy who saved you from being ragged in the first day of your college

S: is it true?

G: yes jiju

S: thankyou Mohit for saving her.

A: I'm sorry how can I forget this.

R: it's been a long time that's why you forgotten I guess.

M: but no worries you remembered that I was the one who saved you now.

A: I'm very thankful to you

S: wifey you behave so bold then why Mohit had to save you? Why didn't you broke your senior's leg?(whispered)

A: shut up idiot It was my first day orelse they would've been wincing in pain the same way you were when I kicked you from bed  yesterday.(whispered)

S: you're a wicked woman really(whispered)

R: Shivu I came after many days and your attention is somewhere else

S: umm nothing it's not like that

Annika didn't like the way Ragini was talking. If she wasn't Shivaay's friend till now she would've been thrown out from the house by Annika herself.

Pinky called everyone for dinner. Annika was about to sit beside Shivaay but Ragini sat before her so having no choice left she sat on the opposite chair which was beside Mohit.

During dinner Ragini & Shivaay were talking continuously forgetting about the whole world including her. She remembered that till Ragini's arrival they used to sat beside each other, Shivaay used to flirt with her irritate her during dinner even sometimes he used to feed her by himself but today he is not even looking at her and it didn't went well by her.

Mohit was trying to make a conversation with her but she was just humming. Annika finished her dinner as soon as possible while Shivaay & Ragini plate was still the same. She left from the dinner table and went at her room.

A(in mind): Shivaay didn't even talked with anyone at dinner his all attention was on Ragini can't he see that his wife also present here? How will he when he was busy with that Nagini. Let him come today then I'll teach him a good lesson.

Annika was waiting for him in the room it's been 3 hours she was waiting but he didn't came. She decided to check on him so she left her room to find him then suddenly she stopped when she heard Shivaay and Ragini laughing and talking in the kichen.

R: Aww shivu you're so sweet

S: how?

R: you know how much I like Choco fudge made by you. I'm so happy that you're making this for me

S: oh please no sorry and no thanks in friendship and moreover till you're here you just enjoy

R: yah after that I've to go back to my busy schedule.

A(to herself): wahwah here I'm waiting for him and he's enjoying with this Nagini.
Choco fudge my foot! When he don't care about me then why should I care about him?

Annika left from there secretly while Shivaay and Ragini were enjoying their so called choco fudge. After sometimes Shivaay returned to his room and saw Annika sleeping. He laid beside her then held her shoulder keeping his chin on her shoulder.

S: baby are you asleep?

No response

S: ok jaan I won't disturb your sleep goodnight.

He slept beside hugging her. Before sleeping he placed numerous kisses on her face.
In the morning Annika when woke up she didn't find Shivaay so she thought he must be in the living room or went at office. She also got ready and went downstairs. When she went there she saw Shivaay and Ragini coming.

A: Shivaay from where are you coming?

S: areh woh Ragini wanted to go for a morning walk and today Mohit also got an urgent work in Dubai so after dropping him at airport we went for a morning walk. I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep that's why I didn't woke you up.

A: okay come have breakfast.

Annika served the breakfast to Shivaay when she noticed something on his hand.

A: Shivaay what is this? How did you got hurt?

S: woh umm.... I broke my  phone and accidentally I got a cut. Don't worry I'm fine now.

A: wait a min lemme change your dressing.

S: ok

Annika went to bring the first aid box but when she came back the scene before her shocked her. Ragini was feeding Shivaay!

A: what's going on?

R: Annika today Shivu have a meeting so he is getting late. Because of the wound he can't even eat so I'm feeding him hope you don't mind

S: what's there to mind afterall we are friends right Annika?

A: umm ya ya

S: jaan dressing? Do fast I'm getting late.

A: umm

Annika changed his dressing but she was not liking that he is not giving any attention to her. She felt like to beat the hell out of Ragini.

It was Saturday which means half day. When Annika came back she didn't found Shivaay anywhere at home when Khanna informed that he went at shopping with Ragini!

A(in mind): what the hell is happening? From when this Nagini came, Shivaay and I are not even getting time to spend together. Whole day he is with Nagini. Did he really forgotten me after meeting Nagini?

Her trance was broke when she got a call. She picked up the call and got a big shock.

A: gauri gauri....where are you gauri?

G: di what happen why did you called me?

A: Gauri Sahil!

G: what happen with Sahil?

A:. It was Mom's phone. She said Sahil fell down from 3rd floor balcony of his hostel. His head is injured now he's in hospital

G: whhhhaaatttt! How & when did it happened?

A: idk Gauri but we need to go right now I'm not feeling good.

G: di let's inform others first

A: that we can do later but right now Sahil is more important for us

Ru: Annika bhabi Gauri bhabi what happen?

G: Rudy bhaiya our Sahil met with an accident and he's in hospital now we need to go

Ru: what? Accident? How?

Annika and Gauri told everything to Rudy in short. They bid bye to them and left for Pune hospital where Sahil was admitted. They were also going to live in Bhavya's house.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

162K 16.3K 30
When Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the biggest business tycoon decides to have a Destination Wedding, he expects it to go very peacefully and perfectl...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
12.1K 1.4K 5
Love always encounters in an unexpected situation and circumstance.If heart wants , anyone can fall in love with anybody on earth. It always has it...
147K 14.5K 36
A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who ch...