dsmp little oneshots

By TauruSataN

SFW! Just Some Age Regression Based One-Shots Of The Dsmp โœ‹โœ‹Means Maybe Do Not Read While In, Or Trying To Ge... More

๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒธ๐ŸฆฉFluff Shots๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ‘Ranboo & Karl๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Fundy, Wilbur & Niki Nihachu๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Wilbur & Karl๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Skephalo๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Amputee!Reader & Tubbo๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸคšAngst Shots๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ‘โœ‹Bench Trio + Wilbur & Georgeโœ‹๐Ÿ‘
โœ‹๐Ÿ‘Tommy & Youโœ‹๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘โœ‹Technoghost, Phil & Wil๐Ÿ‘โœ‹
โœ‹Ranboo & Wilburโœ‹
๐Ÿ‘โœ‹Karlnapity๐Ÿ‘โœ‹
โœ‹Tiny Tommy & Tubboโœ‹
โœ‹Little Fundy & Tubboโœ‹
๐Ÿ‘Dadza & Reader๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Tommy & Wilbur๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘Tommy & Tubbo๐Ÿ‘

1.9K 30 15
By TauruSataN

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small

T.W./C.W. A Small Boo-Boo, Anxiousness, Pull-Ups & A Cuss In Passing

~~~2691 words~~~

Title-Splinter:)

Type-Fluff/Angst

Little-Tommy

Big/Caregiver-Tubbo

Setting-IRL, Tubbo's ( Parents' ) House

Other Notes;
Best Friends & Platonic, Tombo/Tummy Fic, Little Tommy:) Also Tommy Has Anxiety Here But Little Him Doesn't Get It So He's Just A Little Nervous Boy🤭

Tommy's P.O.V.

I sit in my room, well not my room per se but, a room nonetheless. I'm sitting on the bed of Tubbo's old room, it used to be his room but he's been staying in the extension since it's been added on.

For months there just wasn't a wall on a part of his parent's house because they were building more onto it, and since it has been finished he's been living there. He packed up his things and moved out of his parent's house and into the smaller add-on in the side yard, of his parent's house.

I was there waiting until he came back, I was still too nervous and oddly anxious to comfortably leave the room and talk to his family. I don't know them that well anyways. I decide that I need to entertain myself so I get up and look around the room.

Looking around I see a small box T.V. in the corner, a dresser on the wall by the door, and a bed. The same bed I was just sitting on. I'm drawn to the dresser however, I don't exactly know why though. As I make my way over there I see this thing on his desk. I rub my hand across the dresser and something sharp catches it. I pull my hand off of and away from the top of the dresser to see a small bit of wood newly embedded into my hand. I sigh.

oohhh god dang it

I whimper slightly, slivers are scary, for both big and little me. It starts to sting as I internally debate whether or not I should ask Tubbo for help. After all, I don't know where anything is here outside of my bags.

I decide to go ask Tubbo what's happening.

If he's not that busy then he won't get mad at me for having him help me.

I walk to the bedroom door reaching my hand out, but I hesitate. I look down at my splintered hand and put it down lifting my left hand instead to open the door. It is strange and difficult but I get it open in the end. The door swings open with a gentle whoosh and an almost unnoticeable squeal. I gently swing it closed behind me while exhaling a big shaky breath I didn't notice I had taken or held even.

I turn down the hallway to my left and see a door cracked open with light coming from inside. I walk down the small hallway to the door and peer past the door and right through the small crack. I see that it's only Tubbo in there so I push it open slightly.

Tubbo's P.O.V.

I'm leaning down putting things back in the drawers underneath the bathroom sink when I see a slight shift in light from beside me. I turn my head to see big lanky legs with white socks at the bottom, Tommy.

I inhale a bit, not because I am annoyed but just enough to get my heart rate high enough. I squat down from my leaned-over position and continue to cram stuff into the bottom drawer. "What's up, big man?"

"I- uh.." Tommy says hesitantly, barely squeaking out the syllables.

I glance up at him from my now squatting position, wondering what it is he could want or need from me. His eyes are big and his face looks a mix of scared, helpless, and confused.

"What's happening man?"

I say gently as I look back down to my drawer of things. I had to clear out the other drawer so Tommy could fit all of his toiletries in there and whatnot.

"I got- I go- a, um-ah, a, I- I got-," he takes a breath between all of the stuttering now, "I gots a, - a owie." he finally lets out, his voice dropping low and quiet near the end while a single tear falls out of his eye. He looks down at his feet instead of me, almost as if he is feeling ashamed he even asked for help.

"Oh," I soften up at this and see that he is slipping a bit, but don't think he even realizes it.

"Well come over here and sit on the toilet and I'll see what I can do about it, yeah?"

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Tommy responds well to this as he sniffles slightly and walks over and behind Tubbo to get to the toilet. He sits down gently and holds his injured right hand within his left.

Another tear silently falls from his eye and he sniffles again to try to contain all of the emotions he's feeling.

Tubbo puts everything back and down on the stuffed drawer leaving it a bit open as he can't seem to get it closed and sits down fully criss-cross-applesauce on the floor. He turns to face Tommy on the closed toilet lid and holds out his hand.

Tommy's P.O.V.

"Here, let me see your boo-boo," he said so gently. I held out my hand to him and pointed to my palm where the small sliver is. It doesn't feel small though and I'm a bit panicky about it, to be honest.

"Aw, you got a sliver?" He asks me gently to which I only respond with a small nod and whimper.

"Oh, well it's, gonna be okay." he pauses in the middle to think about what he is going to do and say. The small statement he just made is reassuring me and that makes me feel better so that's all I care about.

He stands up and steps over to the mirror cabinet above the sink and my head follows him but my eyes stay staring at the place he had previously sat. My eyes started following shortly after when the sound of him closing the small cabinet snapped me out of my train of thought.

He looks back over to me, the attention making my legs swing slightly, I'm now fully facing him waiting as he smiles down at me and steps back in front of me. I smile back of course. He just makes me feel so happy, warm, and fuzzy on the inside when he's gentle like he is now.

He sits back down in front of me, sitting on his knees this time and holding his hand out. I reach out my hand and place it hesitantly in his.

His hands are oddly about the same size as mine but his hands are on the larger side so I guess it makes sense. I guess.

He picks up the small pair of tweezers that he had presumably gotten from the cabinet before. As he pulls them closer to my hand I start to get just a little bit panicky and try to pull it away. He lets go as I try to pull away and I take my hand back and hold it to my chest, breathing fast. He is patient with me though, he tilts his head at me slightly and sees that I'm breathing faster.

Tubbo's P.O.V.

I reach out for Tommy's left hand but Tommy thinks I'm reaching for his hurt hand and so he flinches a little and pulls it back and further into his chest if that is even possible. I let out a small sigh and put my hand on Tommy's knee as I shift around on my own. The way I'm sitting is growing a bit uncomfortable so I move down and bring my legs in front of me to sit criss-cross.

During this time Tommy's breathing has slowed and he appears to have gotten over his small round of random panic. I decide that it's now or never and that he should be okay now. I hold out my hand softly, waiting for Tommy to put his hand in mine, which he does.

After a moment I go back to work digging out the sliver. It isn't very deep but it is wide. Tommy gets a bit antsy while sitting there so I sit Tommy's hand back down on his lap and use that hand to hold Tommy's arm in place.

This works a little bit and just as that happens I get it. Not the whole thing, I have just a good enough grip on it though.

So I hold his hand on his knee in an attempt to focus more and get it right away. I do. I get it all of the ways out but not without a few noises of disagreement and discomfort from the boy. As Tommy lets out a long whine and groan, a small bead of blood where the sliver once was, squeezed out as well.

Tommy's P.O.V.

Tubbo reaches next to himself and grabs a small box but I don't focus on that because I'm busy looking at my hand. I was thinking that it was all okay until I see the blood. I don't like blood, it smells funny and makes my heart go fast for some reason, so I do the only thing I can, I cry.

It is first a couple of tears of panic, then Tubbo looks up at my teary eyes and asks what was wrong but I don't know the words so it soon turns into whines and whimpers.

I look at him and then down to my hand and hold it out for him. He follows my gaze and looks down at my hand and then he does magic.

He looks down at it, puts a small bee bandaid on it, and then rubs it down so it'll stick.

I love bee bandaids, they're my favorites too.

He holds my hand in his hands and brings it up close to his face and gives it a quick gentle peck. I giggle at the silly "MWAHHH" sound he makes when he does it.

He holds my hand in one of his as he unfolds his legs and stands up. He takes my hand with him, helping me up.

"Here you go prince, right this way," he says to me with a slight bow while leading me out of the bathroom.

He pushes me over across the house to the extension and leads me in. We sit on the couch and he turns on some movie on the T.V. to keep me busy while he has his laptop and is typing a lot of things.

I don't know why but I get a little panicky for no apparent reason so I want physical touch.

I stand up and walk across the couch, taking big tall steps over all of the stuff that's sitting in between us on the couch, and plop down right next to Tubbo.

I am next to him now but it isn't quite enough for me so I sneak my arm around his to hug him. He lifts his arm slightly giving me just enough room to snake my hand and arm through. I appreciate that.

I slowly doze off listening to the gentle clicking of his laptop's keyboard and the movement of his breathing. When I'm just about asleep I feel movement.

I open my eyes gently and look up to see Tubbo standing up stretching next to the couch.

I roll away from him as he clears off the couch by my feet. Now I hear a faint rustling of him going through bags and opening a drawer or two, but I cannot see because I am still facing the back of the couch. He eventually comes back over and I snap awake at the pulling of my feet.

He pulls me down onto the now cleared-off part of the couch, and now I'm stretched out a bit. It's comfy but now I'm feeling a bit chilly.

Tubbo's P.O.V.

"Do you think you'll need a pull-up tonight?" I ask but I don't think he's processing it very well. He does the thing where he just nods along with it and agrees while trying to curl back up to be warm. I just hold his feet down so Tom wouldn't be able to go too far, all this earns is a whine.

He mumbles a bit of something but I can't quite tell what it is so I just continued getting him ready to sleep.

I grab the pull-up, stretch it, lay it out so it's ready for him, then I pull down his trousers. I don't think he wants to sleep in them, I know I wouldn't. I line up the pull-up as close as I could before finally removing his boxers and slipping on the pull-up as quickly as I can.

I get it on, double, triple-check that it's all correct, and move on to the trousers again. I take the longest softest shorts I have, which are just loose pajama bottoms that I cut into shorts, and slip them over his ankles and up his legs.

Now onto the shirt, I stand up with the shirt and walk towards his head. I pick him up gently and sit where his head once was, and pull his shirt off from the back. Once I have it fully slipped off I put on a loose long sleeve of his that I found in his bag a couple of minutes ago, just quick enough for him to let out a small shiver but not get too cold.

I stand up, telling him to stay sitting up, and that "I'll help you there if you can climb up the small ladder to my bed."

Once he hears that he is going to my bed, his head shoots up and his thumb falls out of his mouth. I chuckle at this slightly and pull his arm over my shoulder. I pull him across the small living room area towards the ladder to my bed. I pull his arm back around to the front of us and onto the ladder, I hold his back as he starts to climb up.

He is just out of reach when I quickly turn around and grab his blanket in hopes that he won't feel homesick being in a new place. I also very quickly take off my shirt leaving me in basketball shorts and short white socks.

Tommy's P.O.V.

I crawl up to the bed and plop down on my face first with my feet hanging off slightly. Just as I start to get cold Tubbo comes up with my favorite blanket so I reach out for it. I grip the side of my special blankie with one hand while the other sits plainly in my mouth. He hands me my blanket that still smelt like my old room. I'm still missing something though.

He kneels on his side of the bed after grabbing something from over on his table and leans over me poking at me. This makes me giggle slightly and I pull my thumb from my mouth again and reach out for Tubbo's hand but before I can put that in my mouth again too, he opens his hand to reveal a small red and white pacifier. Of which he slips into my mouth before I can take that either.

I sigh contently as he lays down next to me with his hand still on my chest applying just enough pressure to be calming and comfortable. I fall asleep with my blanket wrapped around my shoulders, a pacifier in my mouth, my best friend next to me, caring for me, snuggling me, and a content look on my face, and feeling in my mind.

A/N

Hope You Enjoyed it, I Wrote This All In One Sitting With A Mild Headache And Now I'm Tired Also I'm Going To Go To Sleep Now, See You Whenever I Feel Like Looking At This Again ( Which Is Now Because I'm Reformatting / Editing This Lol, Hi Past Me ) , Or You Comment And I Immediately Click On The Notification Like I Do Every Time.:)

November 20th, 2021 - October 15th, 2022

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
165K 1.1K 26
โžช ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ. โžช ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ. โžช ๐™ญ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ. โžช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ!
41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...