I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 3 - It's just a game

73.4K 1.8K 435
By bebe875

Cataleya's POV

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I stretched my arm out and grabbed the alarm clock throwing it across the room watching it break into pieces. I smiled in content and placed my head back on the pillow not wanting to go to school.

I didn't feel like talking to a single human being today. But importantly a specific human being, Daniel. I feel like I owe him for saving my ass. But why should I not go to school just because I don't want to see him? It's not like he's special.

I got out of bed and dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a tight black long sleeved crop top, I put my leather jacket on and went downstairs.

"Morning." I cheerfully said.

My auntie quickly came over and lightly kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning darling, Mrs Wills called me and she said you missed a detention?"

"Oh crap I forgot, I was late to school yesterday."

"She said you have to attend the detention today instead." She replied nicely.

I nodded my head. After eating my delicious pancakes, me and Tia walked to school, she looked upset so I tried to liven the mood by talking a load of random shit, I even tried asking her what's wrong but she just replied with a simple nothing and I didn't bother making any more conversation.

As soon as we reached school I met up with Ruby and we walked to history, as usual I was falling asleep in class.

After class I saw Tia standing with her best friend Lilly and four girls were talking to them, students stood nearby looking at the scene unfold including Daniel and his friends. I silently approached them and stood behind the four girls.

"You think now that you have lost weight you can get any boy you want. My boyfriend might find you attractive but I will make your life a living hell. I will not let you steal my boyfriend you slut?" The girl in the middle shrieked. She was wearing a very short skirt and a see through top. Well I guess this must be the schools slut.

"She's not a slut, the only slut here is you." Lilly shouted back at her.

"I wasn't talking to your retched ass...admit it Tiana, you're trying to steal my boyfriend."

"I'm not." Tia was intimidated by these hoe's, it angered me that she wouldn't stand up for herself properly.

So I stood up for her.

"Excuse you, if you don't shut the fuck up I will slap the shit out of you." I raised my voice loud enough for everyone to hear. I put my hands on my waist just to look intimidating. 

The girl turned around quickly and she looked shocked. "I...I was erm."

"That's what I thought you wasn't doing anything, and if you dare go anywhere near Tia or Lilly I will be the one to make your life a living hell. Move along now." I used my hand to shoo her away.

She walked away and her friends followed her as if they were dogs. Bum licker's. I caught a glimpse of Daniel he was smiling and his friends were looking at me. Do they all have the habit to stare at someone without breaking eye contact or is it just me? Tia hugged and thanked me, I felt proud of myself for the second time this week. It seemed as if the stress was increasing, and I felt dizzy. I barged through the swarm of students and entered the girls toilets just in case I get sick. It felt as if I was dealing with shit everyday.

No one was in the toilets which made me sigh with relief. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and I had a killer headache. I heard the bell go but I didn't bother going to class, I just looked at myself in the mirror. There were bags under my eyes and my face was drained of colour, I struggled to keep my eyes open. For a moment I closed my eyes to steady my breathing.

After a couple of minutes I opened my eyes and I jumped at the sight of Daniel standing behind me. I prayed that he couldn't hear my heart beating loudly.

His words replayed in my head over and over again.

'You owe me."

I didn't want to show how exhausted and worn out I was, so I put on my usual confident, charming face on.

"What are you doing here? Since you haven't realised this is the girls toilet. Is there something I should know?" I smirked and I was proud of how normal my voice sounded after a stressful couple of days.

_________________

 DANIEL'S POV

She had her eyes closed and she was slowly breathing in and out. She looked beautiful and innocent. I slowly sneaked up behind her wanting to see her reaction when she sees me. I raised my eyebrows just when she was about to open her eyes. She jumped at the sight of me and I chuckled.

"What are you doing here? Since you haven't realised this is the girls toilet. Is there something I should know?" Cataleya smirked.

"No I don't have a vagina if that's what you're thinking and you owe me for saving you." I winked at her.

There was a hint of anger in her eyes but she smirked and tried to look normal. "Listen pretty boy I don't owe you anything. I didn't ask you to save me."

"Well you didn't have time to ask me but I bet you were glad to see me." I looked at her rosy lips.

"Whatever, you can leave now. I want to be alone" She said sullenly.

She turned around to face the mirror again but I didn't move. I put my hand on her waist and turned her around slowly making sure I don't hurt her or make her lose her temper.

"What's wrong?" I asked with confusion, she looked different...

She closed her eyes again and didn't reply.

"Cataleya, you can trust me." But could she? No, she should never trust me because of what I have in store for her.

She kept her eyes closed and said "I don't trust anyone pretty boy, and I'm just tired."

I moved my face closer to hers and whispered in her ear. "You're lying."

She held on to my shoulder and whispered back into my ear causing me to slightly shiver with pleasure.

"So what if I am, I don't know you well enough to trust you." She pushed me back so we were no longer near each other. I sighed in disappointment, but glad that she was smarter than other girls.

Smart move.

"I'm not leaving until I get what I want." I said while looking in to her light ocean blue eyes.

Her eyes were mysterious, how many secrets was she keeping from everyone?

She frowned "And what is it that you want?"

I run my hand through my hair a couple of times before answering. "Well there's a couple of things that I want from you. I want to see you at the party that everyone's going to. I want you to dance with me and then I'm going to kiss you in front of everyone." I winked and slowly made my way towards the door.

"You're so funny I forgot to laugh. I'm not going to kiss you. You can get one of the sluts to do that."

"I wasn't asking for your permission, just informing you." I smirked.

She chuckled as if I was telling her a joke as she pushed past me.

She stopped just as soon as she reached the door. "That's never going to happen." With her last words she left.

I have to make her fall to make my life easier...for the job. I could already tell that she was going to be a challenge, and I for one loved a good challenge.

I'm the player and she's just an easy game.

I wonder how easy it could be to seduce her and break her solid heart? 

It's just a game.

_______________________

Vote - Comment - Fan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 26K 38
Getting chased by the Japanese Mafia with a hot girl probably isn't on your top ten of romantic first dates. The morning after Halloween, Kaya wakes...
251K 7.4K 39
Book Two of The Dangerous Series "Why are you doing this?!" Luna thrashed around in the chair she was tied to, looking for anything she could use to...
375 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
32.2K 766 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...