๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐

By chuwttpd

"You can say hate a million times for not loving you as my wife but I love her more than anything else, y/n."... More

Part 1 ; Husband
Part 2 ; He's back
Part 3 ; The truth untold
Part 4 ; I'm sorry
Part 5 ; Fake Love (+16)
Part 6 ; Pain
Part 7 ; hard to accept
Part 8 ; Begin Fight
Part 9 ; Unbelievable
Part 10 ; Pregnant?!
Part 11 ; Cruelty
Part 12 ; Divorce
Part 13 ; Lost
Part 14 ; Without You
Part 15 ; Revenge
Part 16 : Infinite Pain
Part 17 : Our Destiny
Part 18 ; Fight And Pain
Part 19 ; Who is he?
Part 20 ; Proposal
Part 21 ; Painful again
Part 22 ; His revenge
Part 23 ; Why?
Part 24 ; CEO's Party
Part 25 ; Unexpected
Part 26 ; Jimin?!
Part 27 ; Almost
Part 28 ; His Target
Part 29 ; Pregnancy
Part 30 ; War
Part 31 ; Wedding Planning
Part 32 ; Kidnap
Part 34 : His Wife?
Part 35 ; Tears
Part 36 ; Nothing Like Us
Parts 37 ; Jun Ho
Parts 38 : Accident
Parts 39 : Coma
Parts 40 : Cancer
Parts 41 : Jungkook

Part 33 ; Jungkook

3K 74 13
By chuwttpd

2 Day Later ;

"Why are all of you so stupid until you can't trace the location of my wife's phone?! I pay all of you a very high price to give me useful information not something useless like this!!" Taehyung yells at the person he hired to find Y/n after 2 days of disappearing without a trace.

"Dont dare to return as long as my wife has not been brought back by all of you or I will kill you, you, you and all of you with my own hands." Teahyung said angrily while pointing a gun at the neck of one of his servants.

"get out from my office now" Taehyung said again angrily.

Taehyung suddenly rebelled in his office by throwing all the stuff on his office desk. His feelings of worry towards Y/n who is already his legitimate wife that only God worries about. Did she safe now? Where is she?

Tears began to flow slowly land falling to his cheeks. He can't hold his feelings anymore, he doesn't want Y/n to be unsafe like this even more when they have just been married 3 days and it is impossible for Y/n to run away from him after they get married?

Jungkook's House ;

"let's go now, I'm gonna kill all of them" Jungkook said as he prepared to leave after getting the Y/n location. His Lamborghini car roared loudly after he installed the car engine before he left with a high speed limit of his black sport car

All his servants followed Jungkook's car from behind at speed.

"Make sure he is safe until I get to that place later !! She's pregnant !!! " Jungkook yelled at his minions over the phone. "Hold on, Y/n. I'm coming." Jungkook said to himself while pressing his engine harder to speed up the journey to the location.

But after few moments later when Jungkook handle everything until clear, Taehyung come to the place where Y/n at.

"what happens here?" Taehyung asked while looking around the area. Everyone in the place was lying in pain. "Where is my wife ?!" Taehyung asked after finding their Chief while pointing a gun at his neck. "I don't know! He's with the man he suddenly came to attack us and save the girl" He said while in fear

"He's wearing a rabbit mask" Taehyung paused for a moment when he heard the words from the man in front of him. He mean, Killer Bunny? Jungkook? how can he do all this work faster than us? "Killer Bunny?" The man in front of Taehyung quickly nodded his head and Taehyung smirked as his feelings got angrier.

"I think I'll kill him with my own hands later"

Skip Times ;

"Don't worry, Ceo Jeon. She and the baby in her womb are in a stable state right now. She just needs to get enough rest and calm her mind because her blood pressure is pretty high right now." Said the personal doctor to Jungkook after examining Y/n.

"Thanks, Doctor Oh" While nodding his head with his feelings began to feel calm when knowing Y/n was not injured.

After the doctor left the his bedroom, Jungkook gently rubbed Y/n's forehead while feeling sad. I'm sorry for everything, I don't know how to pay your pain that I give you since we get married a year ago. Jungkook said in his heart with a tear.

What people said are right, when someone goes in our life then we know to appreciate. I believe it now.

Slowly Jungkook lands his head to kiss Y/n's forehead while dripping tears. "I hope that you will be mine again, Y/n. And that time, I will never let you go forever." Jungkook whispered with a wry smile.

"Everyone in the world has the right to get a second chance even more when it comes to romance like this, Ceo Jeon. If Miss Y/n still has feelings for you even a little in the corner of her heart, she will give you a second chance later. "Jungkook's assistant said while holding his left shoulder with a smile.

"Second chance? It's too late for her to give me a second chance now. She's married and pregnant with Kim Taehyung's child" Jungkook said in a rather low tone while his eyes were still looking at Y/n's face who was sleeping in weakness. "I should have appreciated her while she was still mine before"

Jungkook was pensive for a moment as he recalled his cruelty towards Y/n as long as they were still a former husband and wife. Why am I so blind to judge the difference between gems and glass?

"Regret never once comes first but regret will definitely come in the end."

Jungkook was silent for a moment when he heard the words of advice from his assistant. "Even though you have saved Miss Y/n's life now but that will not be able to pay for all the hardships given to her before throughout the marriage. You never treated her as a wife but you treated her as your sex slave only"

"No woman is willing to be treated like this even though it is legal to be a wife. Because of that, women increasingly distrust many men just because a man has given a wound in their heart and a woman can be a queen without a king"

"A king can't be a king without a queen. Women can live independently and be stronger than men." Jungkook sighed heavily when these words slapped him so hard that he was no longer able to give a word.

Yes, he really hard to let go of a young woman like Y/n but his regret will not be able to bring Y/n back into his life like before. "Mr. Goh, Although Y/n is not mine as it used to be. I will protect her from behind without she knowing to atone for all my fault against her all this time"

Mr. Goh looked at Jungkook for a long time before sighing hearing Jungkook's answer. "Ceo Jungkook, she has a husband to protect her now and you don't have to do that. If you do this, it's will trigger a fight between the husband and ex husband and Miss Y/n will definitely hate you more later, Ceo Jeon"

"Ceo Jeon, we're in trouble right now. Ceo Kim came attacking here and he's raging downstairs right now." Jungkook's servant said as he immediately opened the door. Jungkook looked towards the door and looked at Y/n's face again before leaving his bedroom.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE NO !?" Taehyung shouted while pointing his gun at Jungkook's head as soon as Jungkook walked up to him. "You should thank the person who saved Y/n in danger like this, Tae" Jungkook said calmly while placing his hand in the pocket of his black suit, he tried to hide his feelings by giving a calm reaction.

"Why do I have to thank people who have given Y/n suffering all this time? People like you dont deserve to be appreciated if yourself don't know how to appreciating Y/n." Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face deeply and then looked at the floor.

"No matter what you say to me now but I used to be Y/n's husband a year ago and why do I have to act like that?" Taehyung laughed wickedly as he slowly lowered his gun from pointing at Jungkook. Did he really crazy now or what?

"People like you really deserve to be called a husband when yourself have never carried out the responsibilities as a husband?"

Jungkook chuckle when he hears Taehyung say that to him. "No matter what you say now, I still have been the husband of a legal Y/n a year ago and stop being arrogant like you know her better than me, you are only the second person that come to her life"

"Youuu .." Taehyung immediately grabbed Jungkook's black suit collar while preparing to punch him in the face. "What? You want to fight here while Y/n is sleeping upstairs there? You want her to wake up from her sleep to hear our fight?" Taehyung chuckled in evil as he slowly released Jungkook.

"Don't You dare challenge my patience, Ceo Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook slowly lands closer to Taehyung and fights the sharp stare from Taehyung. "I won't challenge you as long as you don't challenge me first. Got it?" Jungkook smirked at Taehyung.

As Jungkook turned his back towards Taehyung, he could feel the gun in his head from behind but he could still smirk as he turned his body back to look at Taehyung's face. "All you have to worry about is your marriage to Y/n, are you both legally married or not."

"What did you mean by that?" Taehyung asked while pointing his gun at Jungkook who was still calm. "You should understand what I mean now. Don't be fooled, CEO Kim Taehyung.

"No matter what happens, this marriage will not be valid as long as she is still I have not divorced until now without anyone else know including Y/n. So how can I never worry or save Y/n's life?"

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...
39.7K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...