𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝...

By storiesforyou1_1

Elizabeth is new to Hakensake, strange murders happen which all causes to a doll, Chucky. What will she do? (... More

Chapter1:New girl
Chapter2:Uneventful Halloween Party
Chapter3:Horrfic House Party
Chapter5:Little Lies
Chapter6:The Big Trap
Chapter7:Grieving
Chapter8:Is it finally over?

Chapter4:The Burned House

1.8K 24 8
By storiesforyou1_1

At the scene of the house after the horrific house burning with Chucky.

Chucky tries to kill Elizabeth and Lexy while the house burns with no escape.

Being here at the hospital with Lexy and my mom is great, but not great at all. A doll was trying to kill me and Lexy.

Still can't believe that was happening while the fire was burning and spreading.

I can't even believe Lexy and I are alive after what happened, maybe Jake has something to do with this.

As I'm sitting in the hospital with Lexy worried that a doll is going to kill us again. That's not even the worst part.

The worst part is that Oliver burned in the fire, he was a jerk but he didn't deserve to die.

I told Lexy we need to talk to Jake, he was the one who brought the doll to school. There must be something happening. Right?

My mom was obviously worried about me but I have to stay in the hospital for a while. I guess my mom went to the cafeteria to eat something.

I'm with Lexy because I guess her sister had it worst with her lungs. I feel bad because I feel like it's our fault.

I can't believe that we almost got murdered by a doll and everyone was almost burned to death.

I heard everyone's okay except Oliver, he didn't deserve to die. I really hope I never see that doll ever again.

As I get out of my thoughts, I see Jake looking at Caroline.

I and Lexy look at each other and come towards him to ask him questions as to why we almost got murdered.

"Jake!", I say as I grab his shoulder to get his attention. He looks at Lexy surprised.

"You're here.", he says confused.

"Chucky did it. Did he kill you dad too?", Lexy asks about to cry after what happened. Jake nods at Lexy's question.

My eyes widen. I can't believe that Chucky killed his dad, why would he do that?
"Holy shit!", Lexy says surprised like I am right now. We start following Jake as he walks.

"I mean, fuck.", Lexy says can't believe she's hearing this.

"Yeah.", Jake agrees to her.

"How?", I ask confused about how Chucky can kill someone.

"I don't know.", Jake answers my question unfazed.

"Well, when did you find out?", Lexy asks Jake confused.

"Talent show.", he says to Lexy. Holy shit! That wasn't even him, that's so fucking crazy!?

"So that was him talking? For real taking?", I ask Jake still confused.

"Yeah.", he answers my question. We continue walking.

"What a dick", Lexy mutters under her breath referring to Chucky.

Jake looks at both of us. "Where is he?", Jake questions us confused.

"Well, last time I saw him, he was in my room, surrounded by fire, after he tried to kill me and Elizabeth.", Lexy says honestly with fear.

Jake looks confused. "But you didn't see him die?", he asks the both of us.

"No, but I mean, half the house burned down..", I say then gets cut off by Jake.

Jake turns around away from us. "No, it doesn't matter...Okay, I have to find him and make sure he's dead, cause if he's not, he's gonna come after you again. Maybe even you Elizabeth.", Jake says as we follow him.

Why does he want to kill me? I didn't even do anything to him.

"Why?", I ask concerned that someone wants to kill me.

"Jake, why is your doll coming after me and Elizabeth?", Lexy asks Jake with tears in her eyes.

"Cause I...I told him to and I didn't know he would try to kill Elizabeth", Jake says looking full of regret.

I back away from Jake. How could he do this to me? I can feel the tears in my eyes.

"How could you do that", I ask Jake, tears in my eyes.

"You gave that thing to my sister. You knew what he was and you put him in my house anyway.", Lexy says with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't mean...", Jake says with regret.

"I and Lexy could have died, what were you thinking", I ask Jake feeling betrayed.

"You told him to hurt me, and Elizabeth almost died too. Jake did you tell him to kill me?", Lexy asks Jake almost crying.

Jake doesn't say anything and the look on his face looks like regret. How could he?

"Oh, you freak!", Lexy says pulling my hand to go with her.

"Lexy, Elizabeth, I...", Jake tries to say to us but gets interrupted by Lexy.

"You're so dead!", Lexy yells while pulling me with her.

"Where are you going?", Jake asks us pulling our arms.

"Get off of me.", I say to Jake terrified that I almost died. We pull our arms away from him and walk away together.

"You can't tell anyone.", Jake says to the both of us.

"Watch us.", Lexy says pulling me with her. I can't believe he would do that.

"Look, anyone who's told the truth about Chucky has been put away or worse. Mostly worse. No one is gonna believe you. It's just us.", Jake says to the both of us.

"I know you both are pissed at me right now, but you're both still alive...", Jake says to us.

"Oliver isn't.", I mutter sadly to Jake and Lexy has a tear going down her eye.

Jake looks confused. "What?", Jake asked me.

"He's dead. He died in the fire.", Lexy says almost crying for his death to Jake confused.

"A fire that wouldn't have even happened if you didn't send Chucky after Lexy.", I say to Jake pissed after what he did.

"Maybe we're still alive, but that doesn't mean you didn't kill anyone at that party.", Lexy says to Jake.

"Stay the hell away from me and Lexy.", I say to Jake.

"Elizabeth", he mutters to us but we go into the room.

I can't believe he would do that to us, and I wasn't even supposed to die. Now I have a psychotic doll coming after me and I don't even know what to do.

I decided to go check on Junior because he had to go check his lungs and I feel bad.

"Hey Lexy, I'm going to check on Junior ok?", I tell Lexy and she looks at me and nods.

As I was about to leave I see her parents and Lexy looking at her sister on the bed. Poor Caroline.

I leave the room and start looking for Junior's room. I finally find it and decide to go check on him.

I see Junior on the bed with a tube in his nose looking tired.

I go toward his bed and Junior looks at me with a smile.

"Hey, are you okay after everything?", I ask Junior concerned.

"Yeah, I just have to get my lungs checked after the fire. I should be asking you.", Junior says to me and I smile.

"I'm fine. I just can't believe Oliver died and everyone almost died.", I say to him with a comforting smile.

"I know and they don't even know how it started.", Junior says to me confused.

I nod and smile."As long as we are okay and everything is all over", I say tapping his shoulder with a smile.

"I better go, see you later Junior", I say to him with a smile waving goodbye to him. And before I go I see him waving goodbye to me with a smile.

Man, I have such a huge crush on him.

===————————===

I and Lexy are going to find Jake because we want to kill Chucky.

I still kinda hate him but I want to kill Chucky before he kills me.

I and Lexy are going through the hallways and we see Jake sleeping on the chairs.

Lexy taps his foot to wake him up. "Wake up", Lexy says to Jake to wake him up.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?", Jake asks us almost sounding concerned. Maybe he does feel bad.

"Yeah, a psycho kid told a little ginger doll to murder me", Lexy says to Jake ruthless.

"So you're both here to yell at me some more?", Jake asks us annoyed.

"No", I say to Jake being honest to him.

"I and Elizabeth don't really want to spend the rest of our lives being scared of getting killed by a toy.", Lexy says to Jake with crossed arms.

"Since no one else will believe me, we're stuck with you.", Lexy says to Jake annoyed.

"So what do we do?", I ask Jake wanting to get over this already.

" I say we go back to Lexy's house, see if he's still there.", Jake says to us to form a plan to kill him.

"Fine.", Lexy says to Jake annoyed at him for bringing us in with him.

"It's not like my parents will realize I'm gone anyway. God, I need a shower", Lexy says walking away.

I don't even think my mom will notice because one night I saw her drinking drunk. And at the hospital too, great.

I and Jake look at each other and follow Lexy down the hallway.

Great, please let this be okay without dying from a Chucky doll.

===————————===
I can't believe we're doing this to kill a good guy doll. Well, this hope this goes well.

We head behind the caution tape but we see a cop there looking around the house.

Why is a cop there?

"Wait.", Jake says to the both of us.

The cop looks around the house with his flashlight and goes behind the house.

The house is burnt from the roof of half of the house. There is light smoke coming out of the abandoned house where we almost got killed.

We all look at each other. "Ready?", Jake asks us.

We both nod our heads and turn on our flashlights to be ready.

We go under the caution tape and run towards the house.

Wish us luck?
🔥🔪===————————===🔪🔥

We all head inside of the house trying to be quiet as possible.

I'm still terrified Chucky is going to kill me but we have to kill him first.

As we head inside with our flashlights into the kitchen, the whole house looks burned by the fire.

We go to the main room and the whole staircase is burned and with a black color covering the room.

"Shit", Jake whispers seeing the whole house burned.

"Oh, my God.", Lexy says looking around the house with her flashlight.

I see Jake getting something from his pocket that looks like medicine and puts in his mouth.

"Zoloft", Lexy ask Jake confused.

"Effexor.", Jake answer straightening his jacket.

"Anxiety or depression?", I ask Jake concerned.

I feel bad for him, I heard his dad always hits him because Jake is gay but hasn't gone out yet.

"Both.", Jake answers my question being honest. Can't believe that.

Lexy nods and we both look at the whole room burned.

Jake picks up a two-half burned stick to protect himself. Then he picks up a metal stick for Lexy.

Lexy snatched the metal stick and I grab the burned stick to protect myself from Chucky.

We look around the room and I'm honestly terrified.

"You okay?", Jake asks the both of us and I'm not okay.

I shake my head at his question and Lexy looks at him annoyed.

"Seriously?", Lexy asks him annoyed if he already.

"Okay, the last place I saw him was up in Lexy's room.", I say to Jake looking at the burned stairs.

This house is so creepy with the darkness surrounding us. Not going to lie, I'm already scared.

"All right. Let's go.", Jake says to both of us.

Lexy looks at Jake to go first and Jake is confused. Jake is confused and looks up and then looks at us confused.

"What are you waiting for?", Lexy says to Jake annoyed.

"I don't know where your room is.", Jake says to Lexy confused.

We'll give you directions. Just go", Lexy says to Jake motioning him to go.

"All right.", Jake says looking up the stairs and going on the first step.

"Go!", Lexy says rushing Jake to go so we can kill this thing.

"Shit", Jake says sounding kinda scared.

As we go upstairs we can see all the damage upstairs. I'm so scared. I don't even want to be here anymore.

We go up the stairs quietly because we all know that the cop may still be here and we're all terrified of Chucky.

As we step on the middle of the stairs, a deep creek happens when we step on it and we get startled.

We quickly look behind us with our flashlights. Then we keep going up the stairs, and Lexy stops.

"Jake.", Lexy says to Jake and he gets scared.

"What?", Jake asked confused and slightly annoyed.

"Just be careful.", Lexy says sounding concerned.

Maybe Lexy is a little concerned about Jake and that's sad because he wanted to kill Lexy.

We start heading up but Lexy stops and looks at the burnt pictures on the wall. Well, the half-burnt pictures.

I don't even have pictures with my dad, he didn't like taking pictures for some reason.

"You okay?", Jake asks Lexy sounding a little concerned.

"Stop asking me that", Lexy says to Jake annoyed about crying again.

"I'm just trying to be nice.", Jake says to Lexy defending himself.

"But you're not nice, Jake. All this happens because of you. You happy now", Lexy says to Jake with a tear coming down her face.

"Guys, let's just keep going.", I mutter to them from trying to stop the fighting.

"I'm not happy. I can't remember the last time I was.", Jake says to Lexi annoyed moving along.

"Me neither.", Lexy says to Jake annoyed.

Then we keep going up the steps, then we hear a crash noise and we point out flashlights.

I'm so terrified and try to look for something there and I keep hearing crashing sounds.

"Shit!", I whisper to myself scared that Chucky might be here with us.

"Come on.", Jake says to the both of us up the stairs already.

We go up the stairs and I can see Chucky but I'm still scared he's going to attack us.

"Did you really want me to die? Did it really get that bad", Lexy asks Jake confused.

"Yeah, it did.", Jake says moving his back from us.

"Why didn't you just say something?", Lexy ask Jake offended.

Please don't tell me they're going to fight again.

"Because I didn't think it would make a difference.", Jake says as we keep moving forward.

"But I'm not a mind reader. How was I supposed to know how upset you were?", Lexy whispers to Jake to ask him why.

"Guys", I mutter.

They ignore me. "Well, usually when you treat people like shit, they get upset.", Jake says to Lexy annoyed.

"But you didn't get upset. You wanted to kill me.", Lexy says to Jake pointing to herself.

"I didn't know what else to do, all right?", Jake says to Lexy annoyed.

"So you went straight to murder?", Lexy asks Jake following him.

I'm standing by the ledge watching everything. This is going to end badly, I can feel it.

"You dressed up as my dead dad in front of everyone.", Jake says to Lexy mad.

"Guys, stop fighting", I say to them but again they ignore me.

"I know, but still, there's gotta be something really wrong with you to want to kill someone...", Lexy says to Jake but gets interrupted.

"But I didn't want to kill somebody, all right?", Jake says to Lexy almost yelling.

"I wanted to kill you", Jake says to Lexy getting closer to her.

"Jake.", Lexy whispers to him.

I see Lexy getting closer to the edge and I come close and hold her so she doesn't fall.

"Because you're a bad person. You treat everyone around like they're nothing and just expect them to take it.", Jake says getting closer to us referring to Lexy.

Then, I see us getting closer to the edge about to fall.

"Jake stop", I whisper to him.

"Stop it!", Lexy yells for him to stop it.

"I wanted you to die but not because there's something wrong with me.", Jake says and we get closer to the edge.

"It's because you fucking deserved it!", Jake yells to Lexy and I feel us falling off the edge.

We both scream, "LEXY, ELIZABETH!!", Jake yells and quickly grabs our hands.

I scream because I can feel myself falling. I hold on tight to his hand because I don't want to fall.

"Jake.", we both say about to fall holding on to his hand.

I can feel my tears coming down my face when I'm about to fall.

Then I hear laughing and I can hear Chucky laughing and I still cry and hold onto his arm for dear life.

I see Jake looking at Chucky, "Chucky", he says and I'm terrified. I turn to see Chucky.

Chucky had this burned face with a knife about to stab our feet and we both scream.

"It's the easiest thing in the world, Jake.", Chucky says to try and kill us.

"Please Jake no", I whisper holding onto his arm about to fall.

"Just let go of them. This ain't a coincidence, Jake.", Chucky says to Jake.

I feel tears coming from my eyes, I don't want to die.

"This is a crossroads. This is life-giving you a second chance to be the man you know you wanna be.", Chucky says to Jake.

"Jake don't", I whisper to him trying to hold on crying.

"Not the scared little pussy she tried to make you.", Chucky says.

"Jake!", Lexy says crying trying to hold on begging him like me.

I don't want to die.

"Just let go. The world's gonna be better off without her. Just one less little vicious Karen training wheels.", Chucky says to Jake with a smile.

I try to hold on and kick myself up but I can do it.

"Please. Please.", Lexy begs Jake crying for him not to let go.

I don't want to die and I try to hold myself up but I can't get up.

"Let go. Then you could go break the news to Junior, and everybody will get to see him cry.", Chucky says with an evil smile.

"Jake no!", I cry to him to help us up.

Then I hear Chucky laughing. What an evil smile and laugh.

"You can do it, Jake. Just let go.", Chucky says to Jake.

"Jake! Jake, please!", Lexy and Me cry to Jake for him to help us.

"No, I'm not like you, Chucky. I'm not a killer!", Jake says to Chucky.

Jake starts pulling us both up and I kick my feet to get higher and I'm terrified and relieved.

"You're pathetic, Jake!", Chucky yells to him and I can hear him coming.

I try and get higher because I hear him trying to stab our feet.

"I'll do it myself, then.", Chucky yells at Jake, and me and Lexy start screaming for help and to get higher.

I hear stabbing notices to try and stab our feel and finally we get higher and get on the ledge.

Then I hear a cop coming. "Police! This is Detective Peyton. Anyone here?", the cop says coming in the house.

Thank god a cop is coming here. I'm so glad Jake got us up, I actually thought I was going to die.

"We're up here.", Lexy says to the cop.

I see the cop and he has a flashlight points it at us. "You not allowed in here."

"I live here.", Lexy says to the cop who is beside Chucky sitting down.

"Not now, you don't. It's gonna take weeks to clean this mess up.", he says looking around.

He then looks around and points the flashlight at the doll. Then he grabs a doll.

"What in the...Is this your sister's doll? Your dad asked me to bring it back for her.", he says looking at the doll.

"Ugly fucking doll, if you ask me.", he says bring the doll with him.

"No stop!", I yell at him.
"No!", Jake yells.

"Let's go, you three."

"Shit", Lexy says and we all look at each other.

Then we all run downstairs to follow him.

☠️🔪===————————===🔪☠️

I can't believe this!? This is the first time I have ever been in the back of a cop car.

The dumb cop won't even listen to us.

"Don't do this.", we all say to the cop to try and stop him.

"Shut up!", the cop says annoyed at our bickering.

I look at Chucky and he is just sitting down and the cop looks annoyed and tired.

He then grabs the doll and steps outside.

"Just wait here", he says leaving us trapped in the car.

We try to hit the window and stop him but he won't listen to us.

Then Devon's Mom lets us out of the car.

"Thank you", me and Lexy say to her getting out of the car.

I and Lexy run into the hospital but before we do.

"Not so fast", She says grabbing onto Jake's arm.

"I need a word, in private.", she says to Jake. Why does she need him?

"Go get him.", Jake says to the both of us and we run back to the hospital.

☠️🔪———————————🔪☠️

We head towards Caroline's room, I see her parents asleep.

I and Lexy go into the room and I see her sister resting on the bed sleeping. I feel so bad for her sister.

Why did her sister have it worse? Maybe because she was asleep.

I see Lexy going towards the nurse.

"Excuse me. Hi. Has anyone been in here in the last two minutes? I don't know, maybe brought a doll for my sister?", Lexy asks the nurse.

"No, I haven't seen anyone.", the nurse says to Lexy.

"Okay. Thank you.", Lexy says to the nurse. Then me and her start looking under the bed to look for Chucky.

Lexy starts looking at her sister almost crying and I stand next to her. Then I see something run outside of the room.

Might be Chucky. I think Lexy saw it too and we start looking outside the room.

"Come on, Lexy I think I saw something", I say to her and head outside the room looking around.

We both look around the room and can't find anything.

"Lexy, Elizabeth", Devon says to us tapping our shoulder. Omg, he scared me.

"Don't do that", Lexy says tapping his shoulder annoyed.

"Hey, have you seen Jake?", Devon says to us.

"Your mom's got him.", I say to him and he looks annoyed.

Devon closes his eyes annoyed. "Shit. Okay.", he says walking away.

"Wait. Hold on. What's up?", Lexy asks Devon.

"I need to talk to him. I found some stuff about his doll.", Devon says to us. My eyes widen.

"His doll? What is it?", I ask wanting answers.

"It'll sound crazy", Devon says to us.

"Devon, just tell us.", Lexy says to Devon.

Devon looks around and then looks at us.

"Come back to my room. We can talk there.", Devon says and we agreed to follow him.

Finally, some answers.

🔪☠️===————————===☠️🔪

As I and Lexy sit on the bed waiting for answers from Devon. While he is walking back and forth.

I'm so scared, I'm surprised I'm not even traumatized yet and here I am waiting for answers.

"Charles Lee Ray, the famous serial killer from Hackensack.", Devon says facing us.

"Charles Lee Ray", I ask confused and he nodded while Lexy is confused.

"Who", Lexy asks the both of us.

"Wow. Do you reed anything other than "Teen Vogue"?", he asks Lexy and I laugh quietly.

"Well, anyway, Charles Lee Ray was a serial killer who died in the '80s. I mean, He terrorized Chicago for years. Prolific.", Devon says to the both of us.

"They call him the Lakeshore Strangler, but he never really strangled anyone. I mean, he was more of, like a mangler or a butcher-", Devon says but gets interrupted.

"Devon, the point", I say because I'm super impatient.

"Fine.", he says to me and Lexy.

"Do you know the website Urban Fact or Fiction?", Devon asks us and we shake our heads.

"Do I look like a nerd?", Lexy says confused

"Well, there's this urban legend about Charles Lee Ray. It's crazy but who knows. Maybe not. It's about a good guy doll", he says to us and my eyes widen at what he said.

"Like Chucky", I ask him.

"Exactly. You see, Charles Lee Ray was shot and killed in a toy store in Chicago, but supposedly, right before he died, he transferred his soul to a Good Guy doll, and that doll is still out there killing, supposedly.", Devon says what he finds out.

What the hell? There's a serial killer in a doll trying to kill us. Great.

"It's not a legend. You have to believe me. Chucky is alive.", I say honestly scared.

"Come on.", he says not believing me.

"No, no. I know it sounds crazy, but it's not just alive. He is trying to kill us.", Lexy says to Devon.

We all hear an alarm and run to Caroline's room.

We see everyone freaking out and all the nurses around her.

What the hell is happening?

"What's going on", Lexy says outside watching everything.

"Just let the doctors do their job. That's the best thing you can do for your sister right now", Devon's mom says to Lexy.

What in the hell is happening?

I see all of us watching everything unfold at the scene.

Please let Caroline be okay.

The light goes off and on and her parent is crying.

Then I see the nurse scream and I see blood behind the bed.

What the hell?!

Everyone rushes to see what's happening and I see the cop dead with needles on his stomach.

Blood is everywhere and I look away from the body and look around.

Lexy's mom scream and her dad holds her mom back.

I can't believe he's dead, Chucky has had to kill him.

I look around the room and I see Chucky with his burnt face smiling at us.

Then he turns to us and we all look at him except the adults. Then Chucky points the middle finger at us and smiles evilly.

What the hell are we going to do??

====______=_=_=_=_=_=

44523 words
Thank you for reading
Episode 4
This was a very long chapter
Hope you like it
I owed you guys one since I did a short one yesterday day.

Thank you so much!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 201 21
(there's a weird plot to this) So, reader is normal or so it would seem, not soon after revealing a secret to one of the slashers she seems to have h...
22.2K 377 17
A very shy and mysterious person has shown up to Hackensack, New Jersey. A person who's only friends are dolls in their room, they meets a boy who al...
34.6K 859 24
Soo this is my first fanfiction or story ever! Also I am from germany..so please leave as much constructive feedback as possible. This fanfiction is...
12.1K 172 12
Heyy it's my first fanfiction so be nice Have fun A girl sent into a glade full of boys. What will happen? Will she fall in love? Read the story and...