Chapter2:Uneventful Halloween Party

It's the next day and I still can believe what happened yesterday. I know that good guy dolls can't do that because I had one before.

When I was around 5 when my dad was alive, he got me a good guy doll so I wouldn't be lonely. My dad got the doll for my birthday.

The good guy doll I had named was Chucky which is weird because that's the same name as Jake's doll. I also can't believe that Jake got in trouble.

I just found out that Jake's dad died last night, I heard that he died by electrical. I feel so bad for Jake and everyone is always mean to him.

I just texted Junior if Jake is alright and he said he didn't know. I honestly don't know if Jake and Junior are close but they are cousins.

I also texted Junior if he going to be alright, he just said, "I guess I will be fine, we weren't close but that was my uncle", Junior said in a text.

So right now I'm trying to decide on a costume for the party tonight and I don't even know if I want to go.

I asked my mom if I could go and she agreed because I'm actually making friends.

I decided to try and be friends with Lexy even though she's a little mean.

I started listening to the Devon podcast and I'm already addicted. And Halloween is on a full moon which is super creepy.

"Elizabeth, come on let's go you won't be late so school", my mom says downstairs.

I quickly get my backpack and look at myself in the mirror. Cute.

 This time I'm wearing makeup which is the first time

This time I'm wearing makeup which is the first time. Green hoodie crop top with jeans and my hair is up(without the purse).

I go downstairs to the car outside and start going in my phone. I then see Lexy's Instagram and she has so many followers. Great.

"Hey sweetie, excited for the party?", mom says driving with a big smile.

"Yeah so excited", I say with a fake smile while looking at the window.

Okay, I'm not excited, I'm nervous. I don't even think my mom knows what happened to Jake's dad.

We are at the school and it looks like everyone is casual. I head out of the car and see Lexy and Junior. I hear everyone whispering about Jake's dad.

Then I see Oliver and Jake, weird maybe he's inviting him to the party but also weird.

"Hey guys what's up", I say standing next to Lexy.

"They should have suspended Jake's Walmart ass. And they totally would have if your idiot uncle hadn't stuck his finger the freaking toaster.", Lexy said not caring about the grief.

"Lexy give Jake a break, his dad died", I say to Lexy not caring.

Lexy gives me an annoyed look and Junior still kinda looks sad. I feel bad for him because I don't see his girlfriend giving him comfort.