Chapter3:Horrfic House Party

It's the next day and now I'm going to Lexi's party. I'm excited but still a little mad at her.

I heard that Junior's maid died yesterday. Some people said she fell on knives which is kinda weird to die like that.

I'm in my room and it's after school, I decided to search for a Chucky doll. I go to my laptop and search Chucky good guy doll.

I read a magazine that says, "Charles Ray is still missing but some say that he is in a Chucky doll's body.".

What fuck does that mean?
I get out of my thoughts when my mom calls me down to go on the bus.

I don't even know why my mom doesn't want to drop me off anymore. She's always gone and I barely even see her anymore.

Maybe it's my dad who she misses, I just hope she is okay.

I go downstairs to head for the bus before I miss it. I see my mom on the computer minding her business, I head outside towards the bus.

I sit all the way in the back.

I'm still mad at Lexy. I can't believe she did that to Jake and Junior.

It's even on her Instagram like nothing, sometimes I don't understand her.

The bus is finally at the school and I get off to go to class. I hate the fact that everyone was laughing at the video.

I hear my phone ding and I see I have a text from Lexi. I open my phone and check the message.

Lexi
Jake gave me Chucky for my little sister, but that doll creeps me the fuck out.

That's weird, why would her sister want Chucky. Anyways I text her back I'll see her at the party tonight.

===————————===

I'm with everyone in front of Lexy's house which looks like a mansion. Rich people shit for real.

"Hey sorry. It took forever for my parents to leave", Lexy says inviting us into her house.

"How long will they be gone", Oliver asking coming into the house.

I get into the house with Junior, Devon, and some other kids I don't know. Well, let's just hope this goes well.

"Oh, as long as it takes to finish crying over poor Jake Wheeler", Lexy says not caring. How nice is she?

I stand next to Devon and Junior by the counter and I must say Junior looks so cute.

Junior, Devon, and me looking at Oliver who is flirting with Lexy. Oliver stole a drink from his parents for Lexy. How classic is that?

"Let it go, Junior. He isn't worth it right. She isn't either", Devon says to Junior trying to comfort him.

"Why didn't you ask me to bring something", Junior says to Lexy annoyed.

"Oh my god. You're kidding, right? If your dad caught you stealing his liquor, he'd be pissed. Oliver's parents don't give a shit", Lexy says not caring.

Junior looks and annoyed, "Never mind.", he says to Lexy.

I look in the living room to see Chucky sitting down.

"What are you doing with Jake's doll?", Junior asks looking at Chucky. We start heading towards the living room.

"He brought him over for Caroline. Oh, and I talked to him like you wanted me to, so you can stop giving me shit.", Lexy said to Junior.

At least she apologize for what she did to Jake last night, still a little mad at her. I see Junior thanking Lexy for apologizing to Jake.

Lexy picks up Chucky, "Caroline, come get your stupid doll.", Lexy says.