Chapter1:New girl

"Ok Elizabeth come on, we are almost done packing", mom said to me packing.
I can't believe we're moving, I'm going to be missing all my friends. Elizabeth sighs.
Elizabeth places her stuff in her box and brings it down to the kitchen.

"Ok come on, don't look upset please it's going to be fun", mom says with a smile feeling hopeful. Elizabeth puts on a fake smile.

Elizabeth ignores her words of choice and starts walking to the car to put her boxes away.

I wish my mom would just understand that I don't want to move to another town.

I wish my dad was here with me to say it's' going to be okay.
I miss him, I wish he didn't have to die in the army.

Elizabeth sighs sadly. I hope I make friends, I just hope no one bullies me like last time.

Elizabeth was so lost in her thoughts about moving, she didn't notice her mom already driving.

===————————===
Elizabeth stares at the house of Hackensack.

I can't believe I'm going to school in the middle of the year, it's the worst

Elizabeth realized she must be in the rich community.

All the houses around here are big with rich people.

Elizabeth starts to walk the sidewalk to just look around after unpacking with her mom.

Her mom is just looking for a job in the newspaper while Elizabeth looks around the neighborhood.

Elizabeth doesn't notice the boy with curly black hair with a red-haired doll in his hand-holding.

The boy doesn't even notice either until he accidentally walks into Elizabeth.

Elizabeth falls on the sidewalk and immediately the boy pulls his headphones out and helps her.

Elizabeth looks at the boy. The boy looks like an emo kid with headphones but nice. Wow, he has a good guy doll.

"Sorry, I didn't even see you, you must be new right?", says the boy.

Elizabeth smiles."It's fine, and yes my name is Elizabeth. Nice doll, I had a good guy doll once.", says Elizabeth.

The boy smiles and replies, "Thanks, my name is Jake and I going to use this doll for a creation."

"Nice, when you're done make sure to show me, I have to go but see you at school?", Elizabeth replies with a smile.

Jake smiles and nods," See you at school Elizabeth", he replies and leaves with his good-guy doll. I think I made a friend.

Elizabeth heads to her house, as she walks through the door she's her mom typing on the computer looking for a job.

"Hey mom find a job yet?", Elizabeth says sitting on the stairs. Mom replies with a smile, "yes sweetie I'm going to be a therapist".

I give her a thumbs up because I am proud of my mom for taking care of me since dad died. 

I head upstairs to my room which is almost unpacked by the closet and shelves.

I am going to start school tomorrow which means I need to choose my outfit for tomorrow.

I choose to wear a white crop-top with beige flannel covering, and black jeans. Ok, this is a good outfit to wear, I'm so nervous.

 Ok, this is a good outfit to wear, I'm so nervous