Zenosyne

Por MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 29

1.7K 112 38
Por MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

A cool breeze brushed by carrying the sounds of gentle chatter. People wandered to and from different destinations all mixing with one another amongst the crowded sidewalk.

The brisk salty air licked at the edges of the map you held and a gentle hum left your lips, Italy was a place you'd wanted to visit for quite some time and now being in an age of vehicles able to travel through air- that idea was fulfilled.

Some part of you felt drawn to the place and without much thought, you'd bid your current hometown goodbye hopping on the nearest plane. It was certainly not the 1800's anymore, you could tell that much from the car's and new technology buzzing around.

It even took you quite some time to familiarize yourself with the current year dressing in something more comfortable and time period-appropriate. Your mind trailed off for a second or two recalling events that felt like they'd happened mere hours ago when in reality,

They happened years ago.

"Well, Erina and him did look like a cute couple already." Murmuring that to yourself and reluctantly folding up the map you began walking, destination still unknown and only real direction being the way your body felt compelled towards. "I hope they settled down somewhere nice."

Strolling closer towards the walkway's fence your eyes lingered across the vast blueness of the ocean, it's colour reminding you of the navy haired man.

Taking in a deep breath you took in the salty air basking in the sun's warm rays, wind continued to brush past gently till a particularly strong one swiped the woven hat that'd been sitting on top of your head off.

Right away turning to catch it the item seemed to have already been caught within someone's grasp, "Is this your's signorina?" The man's voice was smooth and light hearted, a smile was gently stretched out across his face and bright chartreuse eyes stared back at you.

Taking in the man's appearance your eyes trailed across his mostly blue attire before trailing across his face, soft pink triangles were seen beneath his eyes and a multicoloured headband held back pale blond hair, the colour of which nearly hid the two white feathers attached to said headband.

Meeting his gaze once more you felt an odd string of familiarity, although you knew for sure that the two of you had never met.

"Ah yes that's mine. Thank you for catching it." Seeing that the hat had been extended your way you took it with a smile nodding your head in thanks before placing it back onto your head.

Nodding his own head the man observed you for a second or two, you looked familiar to him yet he wasn't sure as to where from. "It was no problem. I can't let a pretty girl lose her things now can I?" Upon saying that he watched you let out a forced cough unused to flirting, drawing his gaze down the sleeve of your buttoned shirt they landed on the map clutched within your hand. "Is there somewhere you need help getting to? I certainly don't mind being a guide."

"Oh uh no that's alright. I don't really know where I'm going anyways." Waving off the offer you raised your hands shaking them before you, he seemed to have no malicious intentions so you felt alright with saying that you really didn't know where you were heading anyways.

"Oh, well then would you like some company instead? There can be strange people wondering about and I wouldn't want anything happening to a pretty face like yours."

Taking in his words you pursed your lips raising a brow slightly, "And how do I know you're not one of these strange people?"

The blond feigned a look of surprise before releasing a dramatic sigh, "You lack trust in me mi cara?" Seeing that your expression remained unchanged, his lips curled into another smile, a hand was extended out towards you. "Allow me to introduce myself in that case, perhaps I can gain some of your trust."

"Caesar at your service mi amour." Staring at the hand for a second you reached out accepting it in your own, the appendage was tugged forward quickly and Caesar had leaned down planting a kiss along the top. "Pleasure to meet you."

A rosy hue quickly decorated your cheeks in response to what he'd done, "Ah pleasure to meet you too, Caesar. The names (Y/N)." At your own introduction, the blond's eyes flashed with recognition, his earlier feeling of familiarity definitely made sense now.

Straightening out his posture, bright green hues danced across your face, "(L/N)?"

Pursing your lips together as he asked that you pulled your hand away raising a brow in question, "Yeah. . .(Y/N) (L/N)." feeling hesitant now that the man knew your last name your eyes narrowed towards him, there was still that distinct pull but one could never be too careful.

"Ah I apologize for not fully introducing myself. Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli, I believe you knew my grandfather if what I was told is correct."

Upon hearing him state that you stared at him in disbelief, the thought of running into a Zeppeli never crossed your mind and it was ironic that you'd come across none other than his grandson. "And what were you told?" Questioning that you watched him take in a breath, eyes glancing around the area before landing back on you.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you here, apologies."

"No need to I understand," Shaking your head after responding with that your eyes lingered on the man trying to piece together what exactly he might've been informed of that you yourself didn't know. "Is there somewhere we can talk then? I mean, now that I know you're not completely a strange man."

Clicking his tongue in thought Caesar raised a hand resting it beneath his chin, "I know a place." Stating that he trailed over quickly swiping your hand into his own, an innocent smile sprawled out across his lips. An unspoken question could be seen from your end to which he replied casually. "Wouldn't want you to get lost on the way there."

Without much arguing you allowed the man to lead you through the streets of Italy weaving in and out of the crowds expertly, clearly he knew what to do and how to move about. Glancing towards where you were occasionally, he flashed back a smile each time your eyes met, the action itself caused your heart to flutter each time.

Stopping by a dock Caesar let go of your hand trailing towards one of the boats proceeding after to hop in, the blond now looked towards where you stood expectantly.

"Ok now this is where I get suspicious. I know you're a Zeppeli and all but I knew Baron not you." Raising a hand and gesturing towards the boat then him, your lips pressed into a line.

Right away understanding what you meant Caesar rested a hand over where his heart was, "As a Zeppeli it is my duty to help you no matter which life it is in, it is my understanding that you cannot remain in the afterlife like everyone else can and that my grandfather offered to help you find out why."

At a loss for words you purse your lips together watching him offer out a hand once more, "You can trust me, bellissima."

Taking a breath and accepting it once more you hopped into the boat as well, falling into one of the seats as it'd begun moving, trailing across the water at a quick speed. "So where are we heading?"

"We're heading to an island where myself and my teacher live." Answering quickly he could see that the answer brought up some other questions, one of which he could guess right off the bat. "She teaches me hamon. You're familiar with that?"

Nodding your head in response a hum left you, "A bit. I couldn't use it before but maybe I can in this life..." Trailing off you could see that he understood what you were implying choosing not to press on afterwards. You could only wonder who his teacher was and if they'd be willing to try and teach you as well.

Continuing to glide across the water, what appeared to have been an island came into view, the most prominent feature of which was a large white building built overtop. Something that reminded you a lot of a castle with the pointed roofs and detailing that you could faintly see.

"Is that the place?" Wanting to make sure that's where the boat was heading, your gaze trailed towards Caesar watching him give a nod, the man guided the boat's trajectory towards a small dock built onto the island.

"Home sweet home." Humming that out he hopped off quickly attaching a rope to the end of the boat before helping you out. "My teacher should be around, but before that is there anything you'd like to know?"

"Not at the moment. I believe I got the gist of it back on the mainland." Beginning with that you trailed beside the blond seeing that he'd begun leading the way inside, a silence fell between the two of you before you spoke, "Do you think your teacher could teach me hamon as well?"

In response to that Caesar smiled softly, he wouldn't mind having another person around and he was sure that his teacher wouldn't mind either. "I'm sure she wouldn't. If not I can always try." Turning his head the man sent a wink your way, another action that led your heart to flutter.

Being led into the tall building, open marble hallways met your gaze, open archways were everywhere allowing natural light to shine inside the building as well as the fresh air.

"Caesar. Who've you brought?" Drawing nearer towards the end of the hallway a set of doors opened and out stepped a slim woman, her long dark brown hair trailed around her as she walked and bright blue eyes observed your smaller frame.

"Ah this is (Y/N) (L/N). (Y/N) this is my teacher, Lisa Lisa." Gesturing towards where you stood then towards the woman he released a hum right after, the brown haired woman was familiar with the blonds family history so your name did strike a chord of familiarity.

"The boundless one?" A nod was given from Caesar at what the woman had asked leading her to purse her lips, it took her a second or two before she'd released a hum. "Welcome to the island then. I take it since you'd come here that there's something you needed?"

Nipping at the inside of your cheek you spoke before Caesar could cut you to it, the original reason for coming to the island was to just talk in private but now that you knew the woman before you was a user of hamon- you couldn't pass up the opportunity.

"I would like to try and learn hamon again." And thus was the beginning of a new journey.

◥✥◤

First part of part 2 yall :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 522 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
62.5K 1.3K 23
Different scenarios where the Jojos (and villans?) become your parent! (Reader will be identified as female) (Includes characters from parts 1-5. WAR...
566K 11.3K 54
❝I'm so fucking scared of not finding love.❞ jojo's bizarre adventure belongs to hirohiko araki
2.8K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...